Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

His ample cock once more springing free proudly, a now very naked Ianto rolled on top of Jack, pinning him under his rutting hips, making no attempt to extricate Jack's cloth-sheathed hard-on, instead, he began to kiss Jack's chest and neck, increasing Jack's arousal. He'd done this for two reasons, one obviously being well-deserved punishment, the other to give Jack the feeling of sudden freedom the way Jack had done when he had finally stripped Ianto bare, releasing his trapped arousal.

 

Laying on the bed facing one another, they kissed and touched, slowly stroking each others' heated skin, building their desire. Instinctively, both men avoided the others' cock in an attempt at raising the intensity of their eventual orgasms by denying each other what they each so desperately craved, while eagerly touching and tasting everywhere else. Jack palmed Ianto's bare arse, pulling him impossibly close, hardness rutting against hardness between them, while ghosting his fingers up and down along the crack between those beautiful arse cheeks, eliciting the soft pleasure-filled moans Jack so loved to hear.

 

Ianto pushed Jack onto his back laying half on top of him. He kissed Jack slow and deep, his tongue languidly tracing inside Jack's lower lip, bringing a guttural groan from deep in his throat, Ianto's body melting against his lover's at the sound. While they kissed, Ianto moved to straddle Jack's hips, his hands skimming slowly up Jack's torso to his armpits, then continuing upward and raising his arms, until he had them stretched over Jack's head and held them there, breaking the kiss.

 

“Now, stay still” Ianto ordered, his face serious “No touching, Jack, I mean it.”

 

“Yes, Sir.” Jack mock saluted while grinning so adorably Ianto couldn't help but smile at his playfulness.

 

“You're incorrigible, Jack.”

 

“You love it.” he murmured, his hand snaking around Ianto's waist as he kissed his throat.

 

Ianto slapped his hand away, attempting a glare, but making more of a grin “I mean it, Jack.”

 

“You're no fun.” Jack muttered, his bottom lip stuck out in a pout, his hands gripping the headboard.

 

“That's not what you said the other night … ” Ianto purred in his ear, warm breath sending shivers of electricity through Jack.

 

“You know, I could always tie you down, though.” Jack's face light up, obviously enjoying the idea, but he began to pout when Ianto grinned wickedly before adding, “You'd like that far too much, I think and after all, this is supposed to be punishment.”

 

Ianto began trailing teasing fingertips over the taut skin of Jack's rigid cock, no more than soft whispers of sensation, barely felt and then quickly disappearing, only to return again somewhere else a moment later. He slowly pushed a finger into Jack's mouth and Jack sucked and bit at it greedily, his eager tongue teasing and laving the digit as if it were his lover's cock. Ianto pulled his finger from Jack's lips with a wet pop before tracing feather-light circles around his lover's nipples, bending down to suck them between warm lips and tongue, pebbling them by gently blowing cool air across the tiny nubs.

 

Ianto kissed and tasted his way over the quivering muscles of his torso ending down between Jack's wantonly spread thighs, his warm breath engulfing Jack's pulsating cock. Flat-tongued, he lazily licked up the crease between thigh and cock, flicking the tip of his tongue up at the end of each stroke. Jack moaned and canted his hips up to meet Ianto's wandering tongue. He kissed and suckled the soft skin of Jack's inner thigh to bruising, then moving to nuzzle his nose in the soft hair while breathing in Jack's scent. Playfully nipping and biting, he kissed and licked his way to Jack's straining cock, laving the underside of Jack's shaft from balls to crown.

 

Jack visibly trembled, his breath hitching at the feel of Ianto tongue-bathing his cock, his hand reaching on instinct to find purchase in Ianto's silky soft locks. Jack whined his displeasure when Ianto stopped abruptly, feeling Jack's fingers gently twisting in his hair, silently staring up, his steel blue eyes locked with Jack's. Jack got the non-verbal message and immediately uncurled his fingers from Ianto's hair, resorting instead to clutching the duvet in his fists as Ianto flicked his tongue across the slit.

 

Jack's pheromones were now working overtime, his scent making Ianto moan in appreciation against his groin. Jack sucked air in sharply through clenched teeth in response to the vibration, clasping Ianto's shoulder and squeezing gently.

 

“Please, I need your mouth, I can't wait anymore.” his eyes silently echoing his plea.

 

“Jack.” Ianto cut his eyes to the hand on his shoulder, then back to Jack, his head never moving.

 

“Can't help it … no one's made me … lose control … the way you do.” his expression changing to almost embarrassment as he spoke those almost inaudible words between ragged breaths and taunting flicks of Ianto's marauding tongue.

 

Ianto was stunned, raw desire surging through him at Jack's sudden moment of honesty. Ianto pulled Jack up into a lip-crushing kiss, tongues desperately dueling for dominance as Jack flung his arms around Ianto, pressing their sweat-slick chests together. Ianto sat astride his lap as they were kissing and touching each other with reckless abandon. Jack rocked his hips against Ianto, their groins molded together, cocks rutting against one another with delicious friction, the frenetic pace driving them both quickly into oblivion.

 

Jack fought to still himself, to delay his orgasm, but quickly lost the battle to Ianto, who was continuing the frantic pace at which he was frotting against Jack in sheer desperation. Jack's hips began a punishing answering rhythm, both men slick with sweat, cocks drenched in pre-come, panting and moaning as Jack clutched Ianto close.

 

Jack felt his impending orgasm coiling in his groin, the sound of Ianto moaning his name over and over as his balls drew tight, filling his ears and and sending blood rushing to his already stone-hard cock. Ianto felt Jack swell between them as he reached closer the edge with each movement of their hips.

 

Fu- … if we … don' … stop … I'm gon' … gonna come.”

 

Unh … yes … god, yes … Ianto … with me … come.”

 

 

 

As their simultaneous orgasm had crashed over them, Ianto babbled incoherently, biting down hard into Jack's neck, the taste of copper heavy on his tongue, as his body was violently wracked with spasms, his copious release streaming hot and thick between their bodies.

 

Jack groaned as felt the white-hot burn of the bite elevating his pleasure when he'd come, shooting hard and shouting Ianto's name, burying his face in Ianto's neck as his thick white ribbons of come mingled with Ianto's. They clung to each other, riding out wave after mind-blowing wave of shuddering spasms, before they fell flat to the bed, their bodies still entwined in a burning, boneless heap. Seconds turned into agonizing minutes before the burn finally began to subside.

 

“Fn phrmns” Ianto muttered into Jack's throat, the vibration tickling his over-sensitive skin, making Jack twitch and laugh.

 

“What?” Jack tilted his head back, putting space between his neck and Ianto's mouth as he looked at Ianto, who didn't move, except for the smile Jack felt against his skin.

 

“I said … 'Fuckin' pheromones' ”

 

Jack laughed loudly, pressing a kiss to Ianto's forehead while Ianto's hand traced abstract shapes on Jack's rapidly cooling, sweat-slick skin. Ianto's tongue flicked out tasting Jack's salty-sweet flesh, slowly moving to Jack's come-coated stomach, his tongue wantonly lapping up the heady mixture.

 

Jack hooked his finger under Ianto's chin, bringing their lips together, their tongues lazily twisting, both men moaning in pleasure at the combined taste of himself and his lover on his tongue. He flipped the younger man swiftly to his back, sucking and kissing his taut stomach, his tongue greedily lapping the sweet essence from Ianto's skin, stopping only to bite the young Welsh flesh now and then.

 

“So now that we've gotten all dirty, don't you think we should shower?” he asked, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

 

“You DO remember the point of a shower is to get clean, Sir?” Ianto queried with a knowing smirk.

 

“Oh, Ianto, you wound me!” he replied in mock indignation. “Are you implying that I have so little self-control that I might accost you in the shower?”

 

“The thought never occurred to me, Sir.” Ianto answered with a chuckle as he shoved the older man up off him and towards the bathroom, following close behind.

 

 

 

To be continued....