Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

 

Ianto opened his eyes slowly becoming aware of several things. First, he was in his flat on his couch and it was still dark out, the dull headache alerted him that he was more than slightly intoxicated, and then lastly he felt a heavy weight holding him down … Jack . Jack was here with him, in his flat, asleep in his arms. That last thought brought a contented sigh and also a sudden flush throughout his body.

“Ianto, you 'wake?”

'Unnhh … g'back to sleep, Jack' he thought, not wanting to answer. No matter how uncomfortable the sofa had become, and it was definitely more 'form' than 'function', he loved having Jack this close and didn't want to move. He had the nagging feeling, however, that Jack was not about to let him go back to sleep anytime soon. So it greatly surprised him that Jack lay motionless long enough for Ianto to fall back asleep again … almost.

“Hey, Ianto, you 'wake?” Jack softly and sluggishly whispered.

Ianto could feel Jack's soft breath on his cheek now, the rich smell of alcohol and something totally 'Jack' filling his nostrils, leading him to believe that maybe Jack was drunk as well, and was currently nose to nose with him staring at him for some sign of Ianto being awake. 'Can Jack even get drunk?' came the fleeting thought as he lay still and silently waiting, until a few seconds later, he felt Jack lay back down. He silently laughed before he could stop himself at the sudden image in his mind of Jack staring into his face, like a kid waiting for parents to wake up at Christmas. He hoped Jack hadn't noticed and would go back to sleep, but his instincts had told him differently and he should have listened.

“You are and you're ignoring me!” Jack cried indignantly as popped up to look at Ianto. Ugh, he had felt the laugh.

'Shit.' Ianto thought to himself, unable to help the involuntary roll of his eyes beneath the closed lids.

“Did you- you did! You just rolled your eyes at me, Ianto Jones!” he cried in mock outrage.

“M' eyes are closed, Jack … cos unlike you, was trying t'sleep” he mumbled groggily, eyes still shut, maintaining a straight face as he rolled his eyes again, for fun.

“You just did it again!”

“Yes … and now that I've been so rudely awakened” saying playfully as he opened his eyes “I'm going in there to my rather large bed, instead of this tiny little sofa.”

“But, don't you like this tiny little sofa?” Jack snuggled closer as he put emphasis on the word 'tiny'.

“Yes, in fact, that would be why I bought it, Jack.” he sighed heavily in aggravation, “I wouldn't look at a sofa in a store and say 'You know, I really hate this sofa, but I'll just buy it anyway', honestly Jack.” he punctuated his statement with a genuine eye-roll before continuing, “Anyways, you're not the one with a sore neck and back, plus I much prefer my bed, so off you go.”

“I think maybe I could do something about your neck and back”, the words dripping seductively off his tongue as his eyes traveled from Ianto's lips down to his groin. “Among other things...” .

Ianto shook his head smiling and gave him a playful push, sliding out from under him. Jack let out a disappointed grunt, dropping face-down back onto the couch. Ianto shivered as the cool air hit the warm spot that Jack's body had previously occupied. He took a step, then turned back to the couch and held his hand out, palm up, wiggling his fingers in invitation.

“You coming to bed or not, Sir?” he teased with a smirk, words slightly slurred.

It seemed quite odd sometimes that Ianto still address him so formally especially as intimately as they knew one another. However, Ianto knew how a well-placed or inflected 'Sir' left Jack almost always like putty in his hands and powerless to resist. Just now, it's utterance made Jack's eyes spark and he flashed those killer dimples. 'Dimples' Ianto thought as he stared at Jack, 'those really should be a crime' the thought evoking a familiar sensation in his groin, his trousers becoming increasingly constricting.

“Well, are you?” motioning again with his hand, “Or am I going to toss you over my shoulder 'n carry you?” he teased, emboldened by the alcohol he'd consumed, his smile morphing into a mischievous smirk.

Jack thought for a moment about the prospect of his young Welshman carrying him bodily to bed. Maybe a moment too long, considering he now felt that all-too-familiar strain against the fabric of his trousers. 'This could turn out to be quite fun.'

He propped himself up on an elbow and smirked at Ianto, taunting him, “I'd like to see you try, Jones.”

'Was he serious? Well, he certainly looked serious - seriously fuckable' Ianto thought, unconsciously wetting his lips, the familiar heat stirring in his groin. 'This could turn out to be quite fun.'

He raised an eyebrow and rushed the sofa, pushing his shoulder into Jack's stomach, grabbing his legs and quickly lifting him in the air, draping him over his shoulder. Jack emitted a rather high-pitched sort of screech, which he'd vehemently deny later, caught by surprise that Ianto would actually do it.

“I'm sorry, Sir, you were saying? Something about trying?” he deadpanned.

“Alright, Ianto, you made your point, you can put me down now.”

“And I do believe you've made your point as well, sir.” he said seductively, shifting his shoulder under Jack's burgeoning erection as he started towards the bedroom.

The movement was not lost on Jack, who was now fully aware that his erection was increasing, quickly progressing towards raging, and currently pressing into Ianto's upper shoulder. He could feel Ianto's hand firmly pressed into the crease between the back of his thigh and arse cheek as Ianto slowly squeezed, eliciting a soft moan from Jack.

'Two can play this game' he thought, slipping his hand inside Ianto's trousers, grabbing his sexy Welshman's arse.

“Oi!” Ianto yelped, causing Jack to laugh uncontrollably.

Ianto knew he had Jack right where he wanted him. He slipped his hand inward to squeeze Jack's inner thigh, his fingertips barely brushing against his ball-sac, hitching Jack's breath in pleasured response. That small sound, combined with the feel of Jack's strong hands fondling his arse had progressed Ianto from semi-hard to fully erect in a fraction of a second.

He carried Jack through the bedroom doors, and in one fluid motion, flipped Jack off his shoulder and down onto his back. Ianto fell on top of Jack, playfully grinding his hips down into him, both of them erupting into laughter.

“So I guess we're not going back to sleep now, then?” Jack grinned.

“Well, if you'd rather sleep-” he trailed off grinning as he started to roll off of Jack.

“Oh, no you don't, Jones!” laughing, he grabbed Ianto's hips firmly, pulling him back down again.

Smiling, Ianto slipped his hand behind Jack's neck, pulling his lover into a crushing kiss, pressing his tongue between parted lips, licking his tongue, sucking it into his mouth. Ianto ran his hands up the inside of Jack's arms to his wrists, kissing him into distraction, then pinning them to the bed, grinning, while he straddled his hips, pressing Jack's hard-on against his own between them, the fricton making them both even harder. Ianto stared directly at Jack with a wicked smile and lust-darkening eyes as he pushed his hips downward and rolled them in a slow seductive circle. Jack, his eyes closing involuntarily while moaning loudly, tried to wriggle free, but Ianto resisted his efforts, chuckling as he kept Jack pressed to the bed beneath him.

“You really should get drunk more often, Ianto - you're so much fun.” Jack grinned.

“Not drunk.” he paused, thinking, “'nebriated, maybe.” he paused again, then pouted. “Wait, y'think I'm not fun?”

“I never said that. I just like it when you're playful.” he bucked his hips up into Ianto's “It makes me so hard.”

“Mmm, does it now?” Ianto licked his lips and stared lasciviously down at his lover.

“Unh … I-anto … ” Jack moaned tauntingly, knowing full well that the way he moaned Ianto's name always made his young lover's heart skip, his blood rush, cock twitch. Ianto had made the mistake of putting that little gem of information in his diary, which, of course Jack had snooped and found … and subsequently read.

Ianto slowly began to grind against Jack a little faster and with increasing friction, still pinning his wrists together above him. He trailed soft, open-mouth kisses down Jack's neck, nipping playfully every so often, as Jack's low guttural moans and panting breaths quickened.

“You know, you still haven't been properly punished for that, don't you Jack?” he queried, thinking of the pilfered diary entry, as Jack moaned deeply, becoming increasingly aroused as he thought about a few of Ianto's previous (and more delicious) forms of 'punishment'.

Jack half-grunted, half-moaned in pleasure, deftly pulling his hands free and sucking in much needed air through his clenched teeth. He grabbed Ianto's hips, holding his lover down on himself, rocking his own hips upward in answering reply. Jack put his hands on Ianto's shoulders and pushed in an effort to flip the younger man onto his back, however, Ianto pushed back equally, holding his Captain's shoulders to the bed.

He waited to see if Jack would try again, or not, giving Ianto a clue as to what kind of sex it would be this evening. Would it be wild and adventurous? A little more fun and playful? Gentle love-making? Or maybe even something new altogether.

 

To be continued.....