Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 7] Printer
Summary:

stories/963/images/LiveALie.jpg

In the series, Brian and Lindsay have been friends since college.  They even allude to the fact that they fooled around a little then.  What if that encounter resulted in a child?  How would their lives have been different if Gus had been born back then and Melanie wasn’t in the picture until later?


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Alternate Universe, Brian/Justin, Out of Character, Romance, What If Characters: Justin, Lindsay, Melanie
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10480 Read: 38556
Published: January 18, 2012 Updated: January 18, 2012
Story Notes:

 

This story assumes that Justin is about like he was at the beginning of the series, but doesn’t go to bars to pick up his first sexual partner.  He’s still an aspiring artist and the rest of his life is similar.  In this version of his story the bashing does not occur.  (He doesn’t confront & embarrass Hobbes on Liberty Avenue, so there’s not enough hate for a bashing).

Brian is different than when we meet him at the beginning of the series because he is somewhat ‘domestic’ in his life with Lindsay, but that doesn’t mean that he doesn’t still want to score with men.

This story is ‘what if’ / ‘AU’ / and the characters are slightly OOC due to their modified situations.

Thanks to JustBeAQueen and 4thway for beta reading for me.

The characters are owned by Cowlip and Showtime.

1. Prologue by Jackie Mag [Reviews - 2] (359 words)

Set up for the AU situation in which Brian finds himself.

2. Ch 1 What Nice Pieces by Jackie Mag [Reviews - 0] (2155 words)

7 yrs later

3. Ch 2 What He Cant Have by Jackie Mag [Reviews - 0] (1598 words)

The new intern

4. Ch 3 What Was That About by Jackie Mag [Reviews - 0] (2543 words)

Brian gets closer to knowing what he wants and how he’s going to get it.

5. Ch 4 Where He Wants To Go by Jackie Mag [Reviews - 0] (1033 words)

The blond sighed, seeing that he was needed.  “OK.  Where do you want to go?”

6. Ch 5 What He Wants by Jackie Mag [Reviews - 5] (2792 words)

Justin followed him and watched the scene.  “What do you want?”