Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

Synopsis from Chevron One, the CW via Wetpaint, and from Twitter (from Blackwell, Joe Lando, himself). 

 

With just four episodes left, The Secret Circle’s season finale is fast approaching. Circle star Joe Lando (John Blackwel) took to Twitter last night to reveal some interesting tidbits about the final episode of the season.

The finale, entitled Family, will contain a high body count (don’t even think about harming our adorable Daddy Witches), secrets revealed and a surprise ending!

Although we’re hoping the body count may relate to Eben and his gang, deaths on The Secret Circle are always surprising and often heartbreaking.

As to the nature of the surprise ending? The news broke recently that Louis Hunter (Nick Armstrong) will make a return to the show at some point. Could his return happen sooner rather than later? Additionally, there are rumors circulating among fans of the show that Cassie’s presumed dead mother, Amelia Blake, may even make an appearance of her own. Hmm … thoughts?

 


Copyright © 2012 Chevron One All Rights Reserved.

 

 


 

 

Additional info: 

Cassie and Diana unleash their dark magic, CHARLES AND DAWN GET A SHOT AT RESTORING THEIR POWERS and Faye fights for her life in this jaw-dropping season finale — After Faye (Phoebe Tonkin) is attacked by the Witch Hunters, Jake (Chris Zylka), Melissa (Jessica Parker Kennedy) and Adam (Thomas Dekker) set out to save her. Blackwell (guest star Joe Lando) tells Cassie (Britt Robertson) and Diana (Shelley Hennig) that the only way to stop the Witch Hunters is to use their Balcoin blood to unleash the Crystal Skull. Diana is reluctant, but Cassie convinces her it’s the only way to help their friend, but she’ll need to tap into her dark magic to do it. Meanwhile, Dawn (Natasha Henstridge) and Charles (Gale Harold) are faced with a new way to get their power back…but at a very big cost.

 


Technically from populr.net, but released by the CW. 

 

Had to share this image I just found, from this episode:

 

stories/864/images/tsc38.jpg

 

stories/864/images/TSC1220010b1--1895567695350028628.jpg

 

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xyCGPrn6xWY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Season Finale Episode will air this Thursday, May 10, 2012 on the CW, at 9pm, PST.