Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

The following synopsis is from the CW. 

I didn't post Wetpaint's article due to disparaging comments about Gale's new haircut. And as I think his new "do" is hot, I refuse to quote it. :) 

 


 

 

CASSIE VISITS HER GRANDMOTHER AND LEARNS SOME STARTLING NEWS, FAYE GETS A STALKER AND CHARLES MAKES HIS MOVE — Blackwell (guest star Joe Lando) warns Cassie (Britt Robertson) and Adam (Thomas Dekker) that their love may be destiny, but it’s also a curse. He suggests they go visit her grandmother, Jane (guest star Ashley Crow) to find out if there is a spell to reverse it.  Jane warns Cassie that someone in the Circle will die if the curse is awakened.  Meanwhile, Eva (guest star Alexis Fast) starts stalking Faye (Phoebe Tonkin) and Charles (Gale Harold) makes his next move against Blackwell. 

 


 

 

In other TSC news... the official date for the season finale is Thursday, May 10th at 9pm on the CW. 

And good news, my fellow Gale watchers... well, decent news anyways, and certainly not bad news. It appears that there's... a 90% chance that The Secret Circle will be renewed for a second season. Nothing has been confirmed, but there are no talks of cancelling it, and it's too big to not renew, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed... and my spellbook out for if it is cancelled. Oops, I wasn't supposed to mention that was I? :) 

If and when it is renewed, there's also talks of it being moved to Friday night, but we'll see... and as always, when I know, you'll know! 

 


 

Sneak peek Photo from "Curse": Blackwell, Cassie, and Adam look through The Book of Shadows. (I know this probably seemed obvious, but just in case, there you go.)

stories/864/images/SC117a4178b4--2532365565213453369.jpg

Photo Credit: Jack Rowand/The CW ©2012 The CW Network

 


 

Video of all Gale's scenes in Episode 17: (Thanks to Mytears Inheaven and Vimeo)

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/39110122?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0" width="400" height="300" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/39110122">Gale Harold's scene in TSC episode 17</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user7116066">Mytears Inheaven</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

 

Chapter End Notes:

This episode should air Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 9pm on the CW. I realize there's no conclusive statement to support Gale appearing in this episode, but there hasn't been an episode yet where Blackwell has been that Charles hasn't. They may have not had any contact previously, but where one adult is (especially of this "circle"), more usually follow somewhere.