Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

The following synopsis is from the CW and Wetpaint. 

The Secret Circle Season 1, Episode 14: “Valentine” Synopsis: Girl Power Slumber Party

by Mehera Bonner It’s Valentine’s Day in Chance Harbor, and we know what the means: Our favorite witches and manwitches are getting frisky! AndAdam (Thomas Dekker) will presumably spend the entire episode making Elliot Smith mix tapes....

In The Secret Circle Season 1, Episode 14, "Valentine", the ladies channel Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants (we assume), and decide to throw a girls-only sleepover.Faye (Phoebe Tonkin) and Melissa (Jessica Parker Kennedy) offer to host the party, but things get crazy when Melissa convinces Diana (Shelley Hennig) to take a hit to “Devil’s Spirit”— the witchy tincture that Lee LaBeque used to deal.

Speaking of Lee, our favorite new stud crashes the party so he can help Faye get back her solo magic (seriously, what else is new?), and Diana gets all up in his grill. Uh oh, is Faye about to have yet another boyfriend stolen out from under her?

Meanwhile, Cassie (Britt Robertson) spends Valentine’s Day in style: Being haunted by ghosts. And not just any ghosts — the ghosts of crazy witches. Clearly, she has no one to turn to but Adam and Jake (Chris Zylka), who we imagine spend most of this episode vying for her attention and lurking outside her bedroom window with boom boxes over their heads. 

Sigh, all we want for Valentine’s Day is for Jake and Cassie to hook up! And some chocolates, please.

Check out the official synopsis from The CW below!

VALENTINE’S DAY IN CHANCE HARBOR BRINGS SLUMBER PARTIES, SURPRISE HOOKUPS AND VENGEFUL WITCHES — In honor of the holiday, Faye (Phoebe Tonkin) and Melissa (Jessica Parker Kennedy) throw a girls only anti-Valentine’s Day slumber party for themselves and fellow witches Diana (Shelley Hennig) and Cassie (Britt Robertson).  But the night gets wilder than expected when Melissa offers Diana some mood altering “Devil’s Spirit” and the first person Diana loosens up around is Lee (guest star Grey Damon), who crashes the party to help Faye achieve her own power.  Meanwhile, Cassie is forced to turn to Adam (Thomas Dekker) and Jake (Chris Zylka) after she becomes haunted by the spirits of some vengeful witches. 


© Wetpaint Entertainment Any images and content contained on this site relating to "Secret Circle" are not authorized by "Secret Circle"™ and The CW © and its related companies. All rights reserved.

Chapter End Notes:

This episode will probably air Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 9pm PST, on the CW. 

Being Valentine's on a teen drama, there probably won't be much Gale... but it's Valentine's and we can always hope the adults will do something unromantic and vindictive, so they'll at least be in it... right?! Provided that Charles gets the upper hand. :)