Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

Episode description from the CW. 

 

Jake returns to Chance Harbor to warn Cassie that unless they find out how her father was killed in the boat fire 16 years ago, she'll meet with the same death. He suggests an extremely dangerous method to finally uncover what happened on that fateful day, but Adam and Diana suspect he has ulterior motives. In an effort to usurp the other, both Charles and Dawn try to get Ethan on board as an ally. Faye gets trapped in a dangerous situation when one of Lee's friends, Callum, stops by the shop. Jessica Parker Kennedy also stars. Eagle Egilsson directed the episode written by Dana Baratta.

 

This episode will air Thursday, January 19, 2012, on the CW at 9pm, PST.

Here's a video with all of Gale's scenes, if you're interested. Thanks to the brilliant mytearsinheaven1 for her work so that we can enjoy Gale over and over and over again. :D

 

Gale Harold's scene in TSC episode 12 from Mytears Inheaven on Vimeo.

 


Here's a recap: 

 

‘The Secret Circle’ served up its biggest twist since Nick’s death — and no, he’s not the one who’s secretly alive.

Is it just me, or has The Secret Circle been on fire (pun intended, whatever) since it returned from hiatus? And the Jan. 19 episode definitely kept the momentum going, as Cassie (Britt Robertson) entered Jake’s (Chris Zylka) memory to find out what really happened the night of the fire — but she ended up learning a lot more than she bargained for.

 

For staters, it wasn’t the original circle that set the fire — it was the witch hunters. And John Blackwell didn’t burn up like everyone thought. In fact, he may not have died at all. Cassie and Jake paid a little visit to John’s grave and opened up his coffin at the end of the episode, only to discover… an animal skeleton in his coffin!

Mind. Blown.

Meanwhile, Faye (Phoebe Tonkin) spent the episode away from the circle as she continued executing her plot to gain her solo powers. But an annoying obstacle was thrown in her path this week, one by the name of Callum (Michael Graziadei), a not-so-friendly friend of Lee’s (Grey Damon.) Though he ended up supplying her with an “herbal enhancement” to help tap into her powers, he also told her about Lee’s ex-girlfriend Eva. She’s in a coma right now, but if you’ve been keeping track of scoops, you’ll know she won’t be there for long!

And then there was Adam (Thomas Dekker) and Diana (Shelley Hennig), who made a brief attempt to figure out where they stand — even after Adam’s kiss with Cassie last week. They want to figure out how to be friends, but I’m thinking they should just get back together and be done with it. In my mind, Cassie and Jake are the real soul mates on this show. End of story.

Lastly, the adults were up to their own brand of shenanigans this week, as Dawn (Natasha Henstridge) gave Ethan (Adam Harrington) a crystal and sent him after Charles (Gale Harold.) He got what Dawn wanted, but he decided he’ll hold onto it for a while. Maybe he’s not quite as easily manipulated as she thinks!

OK, let’s talk: Will not-dead John Blackwell be a friend or foe? Are you rooting for Faye to get her own powers? And the ever-important question — Do you want Adam to get back with Diana, or keep pursuing Cassie? See you in the comments section!

— Andy Swift

Copyright © 2011 PMC. All rights reserved.

 

 


Here's some screen caps to enjoy! 

stories/864/images/TSCWitnessGale4.jpg

stories/864/images/TSCWitnessGale5.jpg

stories/864/images/TSCWitnessGale3.jpg

stories/864/images/TSCWitnessGale2.jpg

stories/864/images/TSCWitnessGale1.jpg

stories/864/images/TSCWitnessGale.jpg

stories/864/images/TSCWitnessGale6.jpg


Images technically copyrighted by the CW Network... screencaps made possible by gallery.kinnetiks.net. Every moment, of every episode, of every show, that Gale has starred in, is there (Vanished just recently added). I'm sharing here because I love the site. While I know most of the info there before it actually shows up over there, I don't have the time to do all these screencaps, so I thank them.