Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

A/N: I know I’ve been away for a while. I’ve been busy and my computer broke but I’m back now. Hope you like this chapter. Thank you to those who are reading this story.

Title: Taking Care of Justin

Chapter 2

 

Monday

Justin’s POV

I’m walking to the entrance of the school to meet up with Chris. He got his license a month ago. He’s been driving everywhere. If I want or need to go somewhere, he insists to drive me. I decline but I know I won’t win so I just let him. As I’m walking to the entrance, it feels like there’s someone following me. I look around but I don’t see anyone. I continue walking but I still have that weird feeling. I continue to walk to the entrance. All of a sudden, I feel a hand on my mouth and an arm around my waist pulling me back against another body. “Scream and you will be killed.” That would be the voice of Aaron Smith. The asshole that’s been bullying me since fifth grade. I’m thrown down on the ground and I can tell there’s more than one person. I just can’t see. I’m trying to block the kicks and punches coming at me. My body is on fire with pain. I feel my head spinning and I’m about to pass out when all of a sudden I hear someone scream, “Get the fuck away from him!!” It’s Chris and he is pissed. But I don’t really pay attention. I’m too tired. I can barely hear the fighting that’s going on. Then, the fighting stops and someone is cradling my head. I know it’s Chris. “Oh my god! Justin!” I feel wetness on my neck. I touch Chris’ face.

“It’s going to be okay,” I say tiredly.

Chris carries me to the car and once he gets me buckled in and himself, he starts driving. “I’m gonna call your dad. He needs to know.”

“No, don’t. It’s okay. He’s working. He shouldn’t be disturbed.”

“Justin, he would want to know about this. I’m calling him and you can’t stop me.” I know I can’t stop him. I’m too tired. I can just barely hear their conversation.

“We’re at the hospital,” Chris announces. It felt like only a couple minutes. He picks me up and carries me and I’m set down in a wheel chair, I’m guessing. It’s a little bit later when we’re in a room and waiting for the doctor to get in here. “Oh my god Justin.” Dad’s here. I open my eyes just barely and try to smile.

“Hey dad.” I can just barely see dad. He walks over to me and hugs me. I know he’s being careful, trying not to hurt me.

 

2 hours later

Chris, Brian, and Justin finally leave the hospital. Justin has a broken leg, three broken ribs, and multiple cuts and bruises. They cleaned the cuts which stung. It was hard for Brian and Chris to see Justin in so much pain. But they knew it would be over soon. The doctor casted his leg and bandaged Justin’s ribs. Because of his ribs, Justin couldn’t use crutches so he had to be wheeled out in a wheel chair and lifted into the car. He rode with Brian and Chris followed them in his own car. The doctor gave them a prescription for pain medication so after getting that at the pharmacy, they went home.

 

Chapter End Notes:

                   

End Author’s Note: I don’t know when I will be able to post the next chapter. I’ve been super busy and I’m having a little trouble writing. I make no promises of when the next chapter will be up.