Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 44] Printer
FeatureSummary:

**Featured Story for November 2014**

banner

(Previous comments by the author)

A/N: I realize that Thanksgiving holiday is pretty much over, but this story idea came to me DURING Thanksgiving dinner at my mother's, so as soon as I got home I got to writing and spent the rest of the weekend working on it. Couldn't help it, sue me! Since it's still technically the Thanksgiving weekend, I decided to go ahead and post it. Let me know what you think. Now, for the summary...

Summary: Justin's stuck in Europe during a natural disaster (nothing terrible happens, I promise) and is doing his best to find his way home for their first Thanksgiving back together, while Brian is at home doing everything he can to help his Sunshine give the best Thanksgiving dinner their family and friends have ever had.


Rated: PARENTAL GUIDANCE -13
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, FEATURED STORY, Brian/Justin/Other-Relationship, Could be Canon, Humor, Romance, What If, Thanksgiving Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 13998 Read: 25617
Published: November 28, 2011 Updated: November 27, 2014
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

A/N: Please read and review! Remember, reviews are love and encouragement!

A/N: Rating due to language - this is QAF, after all!

1. Please, tell me a story... by Cheburashka2 [Reviews - 13] (1187 words)

~*~*~*~*~

2. Ash & Other Disasters... by Cheburashka2 [Reviews - 4] (2639 words)

A/N: Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~

3. Trains, Ferries & Children...Oh, my... by Cheburashka2 [Reviews - 5] (1748 words)

A/N: Enjoy and review!

~*~*~*~*~

4. Brian & the Thanksgiving Dinner... by Cheburashka2 [Reviews - 0] (1416 words)

A/N: Enjoy and review!

~*~*~*~*~

5. Top Chef...Maybe... by Cheburashka2 [Reviews - 4] (2663 words)

A/N: Here's the next one. Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~

6. ...And That's Why We Ate... by Cheburashka2 [Reviews - 14] (4344 words)

A/N: My gentle readers, I'm sorry for the extremely long delay on this Thanksgiving story. Unfortunately, due to various and sundry computer issues I was unable to upload until now. I sincerely hope that you'll enjoy the last chapter of this little holiday story. I hope you'll share your thoughts with me.

~*~*~*~*~

7. Chapter 7ZZZ by Cheburashka2 [Reviews - 4] (1 words)