Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

 

Photobucket

(banner by britinkinlor)

 

 

VICE VERSA - CHAPTER FIVE

 

"So, Daph, should we call it a day?" Justin finds her walking two steps behind Missy's stroller while Molly pushes the baby around the perimeter of the backyard. He nods at his sister and then catches Daphne's eye. "Is she being a major pain in the ass?" 

 

"She's great. But we're giving Missy swimming lessons as soon as she's walking. Just so you know."

 

Justin glances over at the pool. "I'm thinking of teaching her myself."

 

"As long as she learns. I am getting kind of tired. Can you walk with them while I pack up?" Daphne rubs her temples and smooths an unruly strand of hair behind her ear, suddenly looking and sounding to Justin as if she were much older than her eighteen years. 

 

He chases a fleeting thought through his head that asks if he's chosen a life for them she might not have necessarily chosen. "That's it for today, Molly," he snaps. "Push her back up to the table."

 

"Why? I wanna push her some more. Missy likes it. I don't wanna stop yet." Molly's just about to turn away from the patio for another lap around the yard when Justin grips the handles and overpowers her. She looks up at him and frowns.

 

"I told you. That's enough." He parks Missy by his mom's and Dorothy's lawn chairs and puts the brake on her stroller. "You can help me by picking up all her toys you've scattered everywhere. Daphne's gonna sit here and relax before we leave."  

 

"Thanks, Justin." Daphne pecks his cheek and plops down onto the chaise lounge. She couldn't have asked for a better gift.

 

"Molly, I want you to leave the baby right here while I get her bottles together. Do not move her." Justin knows his sister's wheedling skills are top-notch. He doesn't want Daphne to have to deal with it right now. "Molly?"

 

"O . . . kay." She stuffs Missy's toys into the diaper bag after glimpsing the raised eyebrow Jennifer aims at her. Then she's off and running, turning cartwheels out on the grass and practicing her cheerleading jumps.

 

Brian laughs when Molly eventually worms her way onto his arm. He swings her around in circles so fast she's dizzy when he sets her down, then he springs into action a few minutes later when Missy starts wailing in the middle of the good-byes. Propping the baby onto his shoulder, he leaves Daphne an empty stroller to push and waits for Justin to grab her bag. "I knew you'd quiet down when we got you out of that thing," he tells Missy on their way to the back gate.

 

Drooling away on his shoulder, she couldn't agree more. "Gaa."

 

-----------------------

 

"Thanks again for babysitting, Dorothy. I hope she wasn't in one of her fussy moods." Justin opens the car door for Daphne's mom and gives her a hug before she gets in. 

 

"Oh, she definitely knew you were gone, but we managed. I think it's so cute how she wanted to go to Brian the minute you guys came home."

 

Daphne rolls her eyes and laughs. "She's got him wrapped around her little finger. That's for sure! Justin and I are trying to unspoil her, but he's not making it any easier the way he indulges her every whim." Kissing her mom good-bye, she waves as Dorothy drives off.

 

"What a night!" Justin takes Daphne's hand while they walk back toward their apartment. "I still can't believe Brian won. And you!" He grins at her with a gleam in his eye. "I don't even have to ask if you had a good time. Mike . . . Mark . . . what's his name? He was all over you. I hope you gave him your number!"

 

"It's Matt. And yeah, I learned from you and Brian not to repeat your mistake. He definitely has my number. Do you think he's gonna call me?"

 

"He totally will." Justin kisses the back of her hand. "Now aren't you glad we forced you to come with us?"

 

"Uh-huh. I just thought you and Brian would like a night to yourselves."

 

"We have lots of nights to ourselves. He really wanted you to come. Hell, he would have taken your dad with us if he hadn't been out of town on business!"

 

Daphne nods, eyeing her best friend sideways. "Are we just gonna pretend Brian didn't pull you up there with him when he was making his acceptance speech, kissing the hell out of you and declaring his love in front of the whole banquet hall? It was so romantic! And Debbie was so proud of him. She had a tear in her eye when I glanced over at her."

 

"I was really fucking embarrassed. I could feel myself blushing up there." Justin's ears redden again at the mere thought. "Did I look like a goddamned fairy?"   

 

"You looked like a man in love."

 

He can't help but cringe, not even wanting to go there. But it is Daphne, after all. "Jesus, Daph. What Brian did tonight changes everything. We've spent half a year telegraphing that stuff to each other with our eyes, not needing to say it. But now . . . God, I wish he hadn't done that. What the fuck am I gonna do?" 

 

Daphne's face scrunches into one big question mark. "Oh, my God, Justin. Are you saying you haven't even told him you lo-" She doesn't finish because she opens her door and finds the most adorable sight she's ever seen. Stopping in her tracks, Justin nearly runs into her from behind. "Check this out," she whispers to him.

 

He peeks over her shoulder and grins. "Shh. Don't wake them up. I gotta get a picture." Taking his phone from his pocket, he snaps a few shots of Brian sound asleep on their sofa, one leg dangling down to the floor while their seven-month-old daughter snoozes peacefully on his chest. His open palm presses securely on her back. 

 

Justin knows what he's going to sketch for his next assignment at PIFA. Sneaking in and quietly closing the door, he and Daphne grab beers from their fridge and kick back at the kitchen table. True to form, they're obsessing over the latest cute guy to hit their radar when Brian starts to stir.

 

Careful not to disturb the sleeping princess, he twists his head toward the table. "Crushing on the smoking hot bartender, Daph? Martin, was it? I hope you gave him your number." 

 

Daphne laughs and scoops Missy off of his chest. "I'll just put her in the crib. It's Matt. And yes, I gave him my number. I just hope he calls me." 

 

"He'll call. He didn't look like an idiot to me." Brian yawns, creeping up in back of Justin's chair. Leaning over his shoulder, his hands inch down the front of Justin's body. "Hey."

 

"Mmmm." Justin's head rolls backward when Brian's fingers reach his lap. "Don't make me hard out here." He angles an arm behind himself and pulls Brian lower. "Wanna sleep here tonight? We could go to bed right now."

 

"Or maybe we can do Babylon for awhile. Celebrate or something? I am Pittsburgh's Ad Person of the Year, you know." 

 

"Or that." Justin stands up and kisses Brian before he goes to change. "I still can't believe you won! I guess that's what happens to admen who don't have bad ideas. They win Ad Person of the Year awards!" 

 

"Thanks to Roy." Brian grins and walks back over to the sofa, slipping into his shoes. "It was all because of The Sports Authority campaign. Ryder making me partner. Moving into the corner office. Winning the award. I seem to be having a very good year."

 

Daphne comes back and picks up her beer. "Brian, Missy's out cold. How did you get her to sleep so fast? My mom said she was in one of her moods while we were gone."

 

Arms lifting nonchalantly from his sides, Brian shrugs and folds his lips together. "What can I say? She adores me. Do you think you guys will be okay if I take Justin to Babylon for a couple of hours?" He retrieves his jacket and tie from the back of the couch and tosses them over his shoulder. "Then we'll come back and sleep here. You won't be alone too long."

 

"Geez, Brian! You're almost more protective than Justin is. You two go. Celebrate your big night. Missy and I will be fine."

 

"Are you kidding?" Justin struts out of his room after swapping his dress slacks and sport coat for ass-hugging Levi's and a black transparent sleeveless shirt. "She wants us out of here so she can talk to Matt in private when he calls. Don't you, Daph?" 

 

"Ooohh, Matt!" Brian squeaks. "What a dreamboat!" 

 

"Asshole. Take your boyfriend dancing already. And whatever else it is that goes on at that club. Do you guys really think he's gonna call me?"

 

"He'll call," Brian and Justin singsong together, just before they land simultaneous smooches on either side of her face. 

 

"Freaks."

 

---------------------

 

Brian lobs his keys to Justin as they near his Jeep. "You drive." 

 

"Tired after all that excitement at the banquet? Posing for all those publicity shots must have been exhausting." Justin looks over his shoulder and starts to back out of the parking space. "Aahh! Brian, what are you-? Ooohh!"

 

Brian's into his jeans and groping for his dick before Justin pulls out onto the street. "What? You're the only one who can sit over here and blow the driver of this thing? No underwear. I knew it!"

 

Justin comes in Brian's mouth on the way to Babylon. Twice.

 

--------------------

 

"Here he is! The man of the hour!" Ted tips his beer bottle in salute as Brian and Justin fight their way up to Babylon's crowded bar. "Way to go, Bri."

 

Justin smiles at Ted, raising his voice over the blaring music. "He hates it when people call him Bri." 

 

"Oh, Justin! That see-through shirt looks fabulous on you!" Emmett claps his hands in delight. "Aren't you glad I held it back for you?"

 

"Yeah, I love it, Em. Thanks. And all the little clothes for Missy, too. It's great to have a personal shopper!"

 

Emmett kisses his well dressed friend on the lips, his arms draped over Justin's shoulders. 

 

It takes Brian about three seconds to remove them. "Yeah, thanks, Emmett." He lifts an eyebrow. "Now I only have to pay two bodyguards to keep the studs and bears off of him." Hooking his forearm around Justin's chest, he reels his boy backward into himself, his cock covertly teased through his suit pants when Justin sticks his ass out and rubs against it.

 

Emmett laughs and goes back to his pink cosmo. "Congratulations again, Brian," he says between sips.

 

"A shot of Beam and a Mich Lite chaser?" Michael asks Brian. "Let me get your first round. What are you drinking, Justin?"

 

"Guess I'll have a shot, too. What the hell!"

 

"Hey, my best friend here is Pittsburgh's Ad Person of the Year!" Michael brags to the bartender when he orders. He points to Brian, who's turned Justin around in his arms and seems to be lost within his mouth. "So, Emmett, how about that filet mignon? What a classy awards dinner, huh?" Michael polishes off his beer before Brian and Justin come up for air. 

 

"Thanks, Mikey." Brian reaches blindly for the bar, clearly under Justin's spell. Tossing back his shot, he gives the other one to Justin and waits while he gulps it down. Then he places his hands on Justin's shoulders from behind and follows him onto the dance floor.

 

Michael shakes his head, Ted snorts, and Emmett sighs. "We need boyfriends," they mutter amongst themselves, watching the Brian and Justin show. 

 

"That's the last thing on his mind right now," Michael says when Ted informs him he's drinking Brian's Michelob Lite. "Didn't you see that look in their eyes? All they wanna do is fuck."

 

Ted and Emmett turn to each other, mock pouts on their faces. "We really need boyfriends!"

 

---------------------

 

Brian kisses Justin amid the throng of half-naked dancing men, the top four buttons of his dress shirt undone and his sleeves rolled up to the elbow. Swaying with him to the thumping beat, he presses his thigh between Justin's legs and smiles, pushing forward on the small of his back with a wide-open hand.

 

Clinging to him so tightly he'll never let go, Justin grinds his erection into Brian's femur because he just can't stop. Gnashing his crotch around in small circles, he imperceptibly humps Brian's leg, his heart rate soaring and his breaths becoming more irregular by the second. Softly gasping, he feels the first drops of come spurt out of his slit.

 

Brian crushes their chests together, pushing back against Justin's pulsing cock and kissing him deeply while he makes him come. Holding him during his quiet explosion, nothing exists in the crowded club but their stopped moment in time.

 

"That was fucking hot," Brian whispers after Justin's heartbeat returns to normal, dragging him into Babylon's dark den of iniquity by the hand. He finds them a spot along the wall, sliding Justin's jeans down below his hips to lap up the come on his dick and balls.

 

The image of Brian Kinney on his knees in front of his boyfriend is one that more than a few of their horny back room neighbors can't ignore. Mesmerized, they watch Justin's fingers thread through Brian's hair, his eyes closed and his head thrown back while his cock springs to glorious life again.

 

"They can't wait for me to fuck you," Brian says when he's licked him clean, standing back up and realizing they've suddenly become the main event. "Would you rather get out of here?"

 

Justin unzips Brian's Gucci suit pants with the ruined knees, grasping inside for his dick. "I can't wait for you to fuck me. Let 'em watch." He kisses Brian's lips and strokes his cock up and down, grinning when it hardens in his hand and doubles in size.

 

His groin aching for Justin's sweet little ass, Brian finds a condom in the pocket of his loosely hanging pants and starts to work. He rolls it down his shaft and turns Justin to face the wall, smearing his hole with lube from the packet. Then his middle finger slowly disappears between Justin's perfectly round cheeks, penetrating his body and wiggling around inside of him.

 

Justin begs for more than Brian's finger. "Fuck me. Come on!" Stretching and burning, he takes Brian's cock down to its base, crying out when the swelled, fleshy head starts to bump his prostate gland with rapid jabs.

 

"I'm gonna fuck you all night, Justin. All fucking night!" Brian reaches around for Justin's dick as it juts straight up, jerking it while he slams into his ass repeatedly. Soon driving himself over the edge, he shudders when he feels the rumble in his balls. Grunting while he fills the condom, Brian never loses his hard-on, fucking Justin with a still-stiff cock all the way through his orgasm. Focused solely on one thing, he smiles when his fingers become slick. "Come for me, Justin," he pants, tugging his dick faster and ramming his ass harder.                            

 

"Jesus Christ, Brian," Justin groans, his hole spasming around Brian's dick. Coming hard, he shivers and soaks Brian's hand with his milky-white fluid. "I can't believe you can fuck me like this!"

 

"Like this?" Brian thrusts one last time and slumps onto Justin's back, shooting strings of come into the condom again. Nuzzling the side of Justin's neck, he sucks on it lightly, leaving a mark.

 

Tuning out their admirers' thunderous cheers and applause, all that's left is their own private world. The one that's been ideal in every way for six months now. The one that Brian throws a monkey wrench into a second time in the same evening.

 

He carefully pulls out of Justin's ass and ties off the condom. Turning him around, he kisses him and bends to whisper in his ear. "I love you, Justin."

 

--------------------

 

"Having fun yet?" Michael asks his flushed and sated friends when they make their way back up to the bar. Glancing at Brian's knees, he laughs. "How come we heard what sounded like a standing ovation in the back room a few minutes ago?" 

 

Brian orders two bottles of water for the ride home. "We're gonna head out. Daphne and Missy have been alone for awhile."

 

Michael checks his watch. Twelve forty-five in the morning. He remembers the days when he and Brian would close the place down. "Kind of early, isn't it?"

 

"I think we've done enough dancing and fucking in here for one night." Brian grins at his boyfriend, throwing an arm around his shoulders. "Haven't we, Justin?"

 

"Uh-huh." Justin blushes, laying his head on Brian's chest. 

 

---------------------

 

"This thing's a far cry from the huge shower in your loft." Justin squirts body wash on Brian's back and works it into a lather, bumping his elbows against the tiled walls in his own annoyingly confining shower. "Your designer bathroom is so cool."

 

"This is actually pretty nice for your first apartment. You should have seen what I rented before I bought the loft." Brian rinses his back and takes the body wash from Justin, soaping him up in return. "Besides, this doesn't have to be, you know, permanent. I've been thinking about it for awhile now, and maybe we should . . . maybe it's time to . . . " Folding his lips together, he searches in Justin's eyes. Yep. There it is. Forever. Right where he's seen it a thousand times before. "I think we should talk about the future." Brian cups Justin's face in his hands under the steady spray of hot water. "Our future. Together."

 

Justin's breath catches in his throat. Hanging his head, he fixates on their wet feet. "Brian, I-"

 

"What's wrong?"

 

Justin hesitates as long as he can. Still looking down, he shakes his head. "I don't know. I guess it's just that I . . . I've never wanted to jinx it by talking about it. Our future. Together." 

 

"Ahh." Brian nods. He understands more from that statement than he ever has. "Like with other things, too? You don't want to jinx . . . our love?" He waits for Justin to lift his head up and look at him. "I know you love me, Justin."

 

Lacing his fingers together behind Brian's neck, Justin kisses him the way he likes to be kissed. Slowly, with a probing tongue, pulling back slightly to mine his eyes and then doing it all again. No words required. Pecking his lips one more time, Justin turns off the water and grabs the towels, handing one to Brian.

 

"The silent thing. I get it. I know we don't have to say it, Justin, but the words just flowed out on their own tonight. It was like I couldn't hold them in." Brian kisses Justin's forehead and then pats himself with the towel, stepping out into the steamy cubicle Justin calls his bathroom. 

 

"I noticed. Even if it was ridiculously romantic." Justin runs his towel over his skin and tosses it on the floor, following Brian out of the shower. "Brian, you know how I feel about you. What we have is beautiful. Rare. Fragile. I don't want it to ever change. I want time to stand still. I want to never leave this place where we are right now."

 

"Naked, in this apartment bathroom with the fogged up mirror?"

 

"God. I sound pretty fucking dumb, don't I?"

 

"You're so smart it's scary. I want to be you when I grow up. Come on." Brian steers him out of the bathroom and onto his bed. Lying across it sideways, wrapped up in each other's arms, his vision of the future won't leave him alone. "Seriously, Justin. I can see us buying a spacious home together out here in Southern Hills. Like the one you grew up in, but bigger! With an entire wing for Daphne. And a playroom for Missy adjoining her bedroom. And us . . . we'll have a suite of rooms all to ourselves. What do you think?" 

 

Justin thinks he's died and gone to heaven, his love for Brian screaming in his head. He looks at him and grins. "This is what I think." Sliding down between Brian's legs, he kisses and licks every inch of his cock, taking it in his mouth and sending him to heaven, too.

 

A perfect ending to a perfect night. Well, almost.

 

When Justin crawls back up to Brian's face with a mouthful of his come to feed him, Brian swallows it with a longing he's never experienced before. A longing to be filled. By Justin. By Justin's hard dick, to be exact. Washing over him in the form of intense desire, it doesn't go away. He's ready. It came out of nowhere, but he's ready. 

 

He scoots over to the edge of the bed and finds what he needs in the nightstand drawer. Then he turns back to Justin. Dropping the condom in front of him, he reaches for his hand and upends the bottle, drenching Justin's fingers. "Lube me up. Extra lube. Extra, extra lube. I’m a virgin, you know." 

 

Justin's eyes bug out of his head, his face the picture of shock. "Fuck! You mean it, Brian? You've never . . . Oh, my God! Are you sure? Are you sure you're sure?!" 

 

"I'm sure. And I kind of need you for this, so can you freak out later?" Brian picks up the condom packet and hands it to Justin. "I want you inside me." Rolling onto his stomach, he clutches a pillow and folds it under his arms and chest. 

 

Justin can't believe he's about to spread lube on Brian's ass. He works his wet fingers between his cheeks and gently pokes at his hole. Brian's exceedingly tight asshole that he wants Justin to fuck. Instantly getting hard, Justin pushes the tip of his pinkie into Brian's body, hearing him gasp. "You okay?"

 

"Go."

 

Justin rubs his finger around Brian's rim and dips it in and out of his hole, burying it deeper when Brian raises his hips. Replacing his pinkie with his middle finger, Justin adds a second one and opens him up even more. "You're so goddamned hot like this, Brian." Sheathing himself in the condom, Justin nudges Brian's ass with the swelled head of his cock. Holding his breath, he eases it into his hole.

 

Brian tenses up involuntarily. "It hurts. Does it always hurt?"

 

"A little. But that's a part of it." Justin thinks of his first time and the way Brian treated him. "Try to relax your muscles. I'm gonna go slow." Waiting for Brian to adjust to his dick up his ass, Justin inches in a little at a time and starts to fuck him with long, even strokes. Feeling the walls of Brian's ass squeezing his throbbing shaft, he wills himself not to come. 

 

Soon rocking back and forth, Brian learns what bottoming's all about when Justin's cock scrapes his prostate over and over. Who knew getting fucked by your eighteen-year-old boyfriend could feel so good? Reveling in the new sensation, he rears backward into Justin's dick with a steady rhythm, erupting on his duvet in a matter of minutes.

 

Getting Brian off with only his dick inside of him is more than Justin can take. His balls tighten and his body quivers. "Brian?" he whispers, pouring streams of come into the condom. "I'm so in love with you!"

 

-----------------------

 

"Cynthia?" Brian picks up the phone on his desk and pages his longtime friend and personal assistant in his best daddy voice. "The princess and I need some cookies and milk in here. Think you can help us out?"

 

"Sure, boss. Cookies. Coming right up." Cynthia checks her watch, hoping the cafeteria at Ryder-Kinney Advertising is still open. If not, she'll be hitting the nearest convenience store.

 

"And milk."

 

"Right. And milk." And wet wipes, she mumbles to herself. She's been through this routine before.

 

"Thanks, Cynthia." Brian swivels his desk chair around to face Missy, smiling at her with outstretched arms.  

 

"Bwiiaan, we have cookies?" Abandoning her search into the toy box behind his desk, the mate to Missy's plastic high heels remains buried beneath a mountain of playthings. She hobbles to him in her dress-up outfit with one high heel flopping on her two-and-a-half-year-old foot and the other one comically bare, climbing onto his lap. "Daddy says no cookies." 

 

"Daddy . . . Hmmph . . ." Brian taps her nose with his index finger. "I won't tell him if you won't."

 

"No tell!" Missy giggles and hugs Brian's neck, her sandy-colored wavy hair falling around her face in semi-uncontrollable curls. "Bwwiiaan, where Mommy and Daddy?"

 

"They went shopping for Mommy's pretty white dress. Remember? You get a pretty white dress, too, and you get to drop flower petals down the aisle at the wedding."

 

"Wedding?"

 

"When Mommy and Matt get married." 

 

"Bwwiiaan, where the cookies?"

 

Brian laughs and kisses her forehead. "Missy, you know what? I think it's time you learned how to say Brian the right way. You're the smartest little girl in the world. I know you can do it."

 

"Bwwiiaan. I say it." The floppy high heel falls off her foot, landing somewhere under his desk.

 

"Bri-an. Try it again. Bri-an."

 

"Bwwii-aan. Where the cookies?"

 

"Did somebody order cookies and milk in here?" Cynthia sweeps into Brian's office with a tray of sugar cookies and two pints of milk. She looks at Brian while she sets them down on his desk. "You've got about ten minutes before Justin gets here. Remember the last time you took her out of day care and brought her down here and fed her cookies?"

 

"Don't worry about Justin. I'll take care of Justin." Brian glances at the time. "I thought they were getting back around four."

 

"He called in to the day care about an hour ago. Told Laura he was coming to pick her up early. Said not to put her down for a nap."

 

"No nap," Missy manages to get out through a mouthful of cookies. "You have one?" She holds a sugar cookie out toward Cynthia, displaying the good manners she's been learning at home.

 

"No, sweetie. You and Brian have them. Thanks, though." Cynthia points to her watch and makes eye contact with her boss again, hoping to save him from the wrath of the Cookie Police.

 

"I got it. I got it." He shoos her back out to her own desk. "Missy, what do we say to Cynthia?"

 

"Thank you, Cyn-si-ah." She licks her sugary fingers and pats Brian's face with the sticky things.

 

He cleans both of them up with a wet wipe. "Okay. Let's try it again. Bri-an."

 

"B . . . Br . . . Bw . . . Brriii . . ."

 

"That's good! I knew you could do it!" Brian opens one of the milks. "Here. Take a drink." Handing it to her, he doesn't care at all when she spills a few drops on his silk tie. "Can you say it again?"

 

"Brrii . . ." She can't seem to get any further.

 

"Yay! You did it!" He claps and hugs her. "You're so smart!" Clearing their afternoon snack off of his desk, he stashes the remains on a side table. 

 

"Um, boss?" Cynthia's warning wafts in from the outer office. "Justin's on his wa-" 

 

"Daddyyy!" Missy squeals when Justin walks in. Wiggling down from Brian's lap, she runs into his waiting arms. "No nap at day care!" 

 

"I know." Justin whisks her up to his face and kisses her chubby little cheek. "I told Miss Laura you didn't have to have one today. What are you doing down here in Brian's office?" 

 

"Cookies and milk," she rats them out.

 

"I can smell that." Justin sets her back down on her bare feet. "Why don't you take off your dress-up clothes so we can go home? I'm gonna talk to Brian for a minute. Where're your shoes?"

 

"Bri's desk." Missy crawls around by Brian's feet, holding up the toy shoe when she resurfaces.

 

"Not your high heels. Your tennis shoes." Justin shakes his head as Brian nears him. "Brian, you know I don't like it when . . . Mmmm . . ." His would-be scolding dissolves while Brian pulls him close and kisses the sensitive place on the side of his neck.

 

"How was the wedding dress shopping?" 

 

"Well, I think she's got it narrowed down to about fifteen!" Justin laughs. "She's gonna bring Dorothy with her tomorrow to help her decide 'cause I've gotta finish my painting. The buyer wants it by the weekend." Taking a deep breath, he's not worried about meeting the deadline. "It's so much easier to work now that I've dropped out of PIFA. Do you know how much this buyer offered the gallery just from viewing my other pieces hanging in there?"

 

"After the check you wrote to Pitt for Daphne's next semester, it better be a small fortune."

 

"Hey." Justin shrugs. "Daph really wants to be a pediatrician. I'm so proud of her for sticking with it."

 

Brian pulls Justin over to his desk. "Look at these brochures. We need a few of these contractors to come out and give us an estimate on the addition to Daphne's side of the house. I'm hoping we can have it finished before she and Matt get back from their honeymoon. Wouldn't that be a cool wedding gift from us?"

 

"It really would be. Maybe whoever we hire can knock the wall down between the guest room and my studio, too. I need more space, and that would double it." Justin goes up on his tiptoes and locks lips with Brian.

 

Missy carries the teddy bear she finally found in her toy box to the couch. "Daddy kiss Bri," she tells him, bending his legs to make him sit. 

 

"And maybe they can install that Jacuzzi spa we want in our bathroom!" Justin grins, kissing Brian again.

 

Missy leans close to the teddy bear. "Daddy kiss Bri lots."

 

Justin slowly separates from Brian's mouth, his forehead wrinkling up. "Is she calling you-?"

 

"Bri! Isn't it great? I knew she'd get it right one of these days!"