Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 77] Printer
Summary:

stories/864/images/NoEffingWay.jpg

This may seem totally silly, but I was at a restaurant like this and this story immediately came to mind, to which my muse responded with “I don’t fucking think so” and a smirk… so here’s a goofy story for our boys at lunch. I did research for these types of places, and there is one in Pittsburgh, and I used it’s real name; just thought I’d mention that… you’re gonna have to read the story to know what type of place I’m talking about though. 


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Brian/Justin, Humor, Unsafe Sex Characters: Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No
Word count: 32914 Read: 29165
Published: October 08, 2011 Updated: October 28, 2011

1. Chapter 1 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 12] (838 words)

This story is complete... but I'm gonna do something different this time.  I'll post one chapter a week, however, in honor of JTSecrets concern about reviews, I'll post a chapter for every 5 reviews I get.

JT may not consider himself one of the great authors, but his stories are awesome. I don't have the greatest track record with leaving reviews, and his stories are no exception... although that's usually cause I'm so caught up in reading I forget to review cause I want the next chapter.

And I may be speaking only for myself, but anytime an author can see an author like JT write stories with chapters in the hundreds makes them an outstanding author. Not to mention that his stories are fast paced, action packed, full of love and romance and humor, tons of heat (thanks) and while there's always angst or drama, it's always solved. 

 



 

2. Chapter 2 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 9] (2500 words)

As promised, here's another chapter! Thank you all for the wonderful reviews, whether long and detailed or just one word... they mean the world to us authors! I like responding individually to reviews, but I had to submit my next chapter. 

Hope you like this new addition (I'm still being silly here)... and again, another 5 reviews and I'll post another chapter. Same reviewers or different, I love 'em all! And I love you all, you wonderful readers! :) 



3. Chapter 3 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 9] (3126 words)

I've got 5 more reviews... so here's another chapter. Thank you guys so much for reviewing. Again, I will answer individually, after I post this and finish my homework for the night. Hope everyone enjoys! :) 

4. Chapter 4 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 6] (2155 words)

You guys are awesome with your reviews! They just keep coming. Thank you so much for everyone who has reviewed... and to all you silent readers out there, I love you too. 

So here's your treat... another chapter. Enjoy! J 

 

 



 

5. Chapter 5 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 6] (2253 words)

You guys are so awesome for all the reviews... I know it's cause you really just want the next chapter, but I still love you guys for giving in to my demands. I think you'll find this chapter worth it, although it might not be quite what you were thinking. :) Thanks again you wonderful readers (reviewers and the silent type). Enjoy! 

A small thanks to Predec2 and JTSecrets, it may not be obvious, but when I wrote this chapter I felt I channeled some of their hotter scenes, it may not be similar, but I know there were a few of their stories running through my mind at times, and I had to say thanks. :) 

 



 

6. Chapter 6 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 6] (4465 words)

You guys are awesome! 5 more reviews, cool! (I'm not counting "anny's".) Here's the next chapter... get out the water and fans, it's gonna get a little hot in here. :) 

I was so tempted to split this chapter up into 2 different chapters, but I thought that would be too cruel, as it is there's only a little cliffhanger. 

7. Chapter 7 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 4] (2626 words)

I gotta say it again, you guys are awesome! I love reviews... and some are so thoughtful and well thought. Thanks! 

So here's your reward for another 5 reviews... another chapter. :) 

There's a little extra this time, in the form of pictures... look back to previous chapters and you'll those images, too. Just a little something extra for putting up with my review demands... enjoy the images and pat yourselves on your backs. 

 



 

8. Chapter 8 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 5] (1820 words)

Well, you've all been very patient and kind and sweet and responded just like I asked. I said for every 5 reviews I would post a chapter, or I would post a chapter a week. It's been a week since I updated, so here is another chapter.

Real life reared it's ugly head and I had to step back and focus on school for a while, but my schedule is better and can actually check out my fanfiction messages. 

Again, I say for another 5 reviews you'll get another chapter. :) Thanks again to all you loyal reviewers and readers. This may be a short chapter, but it will be worth the wait. Cheers, Laura :) 



9. Chapter 9 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 6] (4559 words)

My goodness you guys are fast with your reviews... I'm flattered. Get ready for one hell of a wild ride. And you might want to grab a fan and some water first... or popcorn and hot chocolate (that was always a favorite of mine growing up to watch a movie... and this is close enough). 

Thank you my wonderful readers and reviewers... I will reply individually, but I wanted to reward you first with this. Hope you enjoy (I had a lot of fun writing it). 

Sorry, no food, yet, but you won't be disappointed. And I couldn't split this chapter up to match the previous chapter sizes... that would be very cruel. 

Oh, one last thing... no offense, and I don't mean to sound rude, (and this doesn't apply to my regular wonderful reviewers) anyone who has an issue with Brian on the bottom, with Justin taking a trip to the top... if you don't like, don't read, don't review, I don't need to hear your closed-minded, warped views of what you think about gay sex... which is wrong, btw. 

Thank you to everyone else... and now that you know part of what's below... Enjoy! :) 



10. Chapter 10 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 8] (5065 words)

Here it is folks... the next chapter. Thank you, once again, to all my wonderful reviewers and silent readers. Thank you go giving in to my requests for 5 reviews for a chapter.

Here I was thinking I would be waiting for this update, but that 5th reviewer just made me go and give you more... thanks!

I know you won't be disappointed, you get sweet, heat and pix with this chapter. :) Enjoy!

11. Chapter 11 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 6] (3507 words)

Hey wonderful reviewers and readers. I just finished my writing and homework and noticed I have my 5 reviews (thank you my friend for the 5th)... so here you go, another chapter. Thought I'd throw in a few more pics, too, just because I can.