Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

January [2009] - Part 2

They knew who was at the door as soon as the pounding started. They didn't have to hear the squealing from the other side of the metal door to know it was Justin's two year-old. Justin didn't even tell Daphne he was back in town yet and once he heard the pounding and the squealing that woke him up, he knew Brian had something to do with it. Justin was out of bed and dressed in sweats and a tee shirt by the time he got to the door to let his son and best friend inside.

"Dada!" Henry squealed, launching himself at Justin.

Justin laughed as he caught his son and spun around with him in his arms. Henry squealed some more before Justin stopped and turned to his best friend. Daphne was about to squeal at seeing her friend before she caught Brian's eye from the bedroom stairs and just kissed Justin's cheek. Henry then saw Brian and starting reaching out for him at the same time, trying to wiggle free from Justin.

"B'ian." He yelled, finally being set on the floor and rocketing himself at the brunet.

Brian scooped the little boy up and placed him over his shoulder, causing him to giggle. Brian loved to hear the little boy giggle because it sounded so much like his husband. Over the last year that Daphne had returned to Pittsburgh after her father's sudden heart attack, she and Brian had become close. Brian would take them out to lunch or dinner and sometimes take Henry when Daphne needed a sitter.

"Where's Kurt?" Justin asked, pulling his friend into a hug.

"He was called into work last minute." Daphne replied.

Daphne had met Kurt just a few weeks after returning to Pittsburgh. They hit it off and soon started dating. He knew all about Justin and how Henry came to be. He was perfectly fine with it, having a sister who was a lesbian. They had just married a few months back. That had been the last time Justin was in town before his move.

"So have you two talked about it yet?" Daphne asked, looking between the two men.

"We have." Brian nodded, kissing her cheek as he walked past with a still giggling Henry over his shoulder.

"And?" She prompted.

"You're our second choice." Justin replied, surpressing a smile.

Daphne rolled her eyes, "Thanks." She then smiled, "So who did you pick, have you talked with her yet?"

"Not yet." Brian replied, sitting Henry on the kitchen counter, "We're going to invite her for dinner in a couple of days and talk to her about it. Justin still hasn't fully settled in yet."

"How can I when we're still living here?" Justin brushed past his husband, ruffling his son's hair, "Britin is ready, we should just move in already."

"There are still some last minute things I want done before then, Justin." Brian replied.

"Like what?"

Brian didn't say anything and Justin knew he wasn't going to get an answer.

"So if she says no, you're going with me." Daphne nodded, "I can live with that."

"I don't think she'll say no," Brian stated, handing the juice box that Justin just gave him, to Henry, "I mean, I've heard her talking about wanting one for years now but never finding the right time or partner."

"And which of you will be donating?"

"Both." Justin told her, handing Brian a glass of gauve juice while sipping at his own orange juice, "We figured since Brian already has Gus and I have Henry, we'll just use both."

"This way the baby could be either."

"Or you could have twins, once for each of you." Daphne laughed.

"That too." Justin laughed with her, "So, Brian and I need to shower and then we'll all go to the diner for brunch."

"Sounds good." Daphne replied, taking Henry off the counter and setting him down.

He went straight for the toy box by the TV, juice box in hand.

"I swear, he gets any juice on the sofa and you're a dead woman." Brian mumbled as he was dragged up to the bedroom by his husband.

They heard Daphne just laugh as they entered the bathroom. Justin opened the shower door and reached in to turn on the water, adjusting to get the tempature just right for the both of them. He could feel Brian's eyes on him, well more like on his ass. As soon as the water was just right, Justin was about to step away to strip out of his clothes when he felt hands on his hips, pushing him into the shower.

"Brian!" He yelped, "I'm still dressed."

"Couldn't wait." Brian mumbled against Justin's neck, biting down lightly.

Justin moaned and moved his hand back to touch Brian's thigh, only to feel the sweats he had been wearing. He smirked because it seemed Brian didn't even care to undress himself either. Justin tilted his head as he pushed the palms of his hands against the glass of the shower, giving Brian more access to his neck and shoulder.

Suddenly he was spun around and pushed up against the glass. Brian's lips were on his, their sweats covered hard ons pressed into each other. Justin's hands roamed up Brian's arms and over his shoulders until they were tangled in the brunet's hair. Brian's hands pressed into Justin's hips, keeping the younger man still as their tongues dueled.

"Did you lock the door?" Justin mumbled against the brunet's lips.

"Does it matter?" Brian pulled away to look at his young husband.

Justin snorted, "Bri, the last time you didn't lock the door Gus and Henry both walked in on us. You were reamed out by Linds and Mel for hours."

Brian shrugged, "They are both fine."

"Did you lock the door?"

"Yes, Sunshine." Brian captured the blond's lips with his again and all thoughts of talk ended.

Justin smirked into the kiss and before Brian could react, Justin had them turned around and Brian's back was against the glass. Pulling away from the kiss, Justin smiled as he slid to his knees, his eyes never leaving Brian's half closed ones.

"We don't have time for much." Justin told him as he grabbed at the waistband of Brian's sweats and started pulling them down over his hips and pooling them at the brunet's feed.

Brian didn't even bother to pull his feet out of the soaked pants, just allowing them to stay where they were as his husband's hand wrapped around the base of his cock. Brian's eyes closed and his hands tangled in the blond's hair as Justin took him into his mouth. Brian's breath hitched as Justin swallowed around his cock before pulling away. Justin tongued at his slit before swallowing him whole again, swirling his tongue around the shaft. He repeated his motions a few times before Brian's hand tightened in his hair and he knew his husband was about to come.

Justin slowly stood up, smiling at his husband, whose eyes were still closed and his breathing slowly returning to normal. Brian's hands were back on Justin's hips and Justin had his hands wrapped around Brian's waist. Brian's eyes finally opened as he looked down at his husband before kissing him, tasting himself in Justin's mouth. Brian reached down to pull at Justin's sweats to return the favor but Justin quickly shook his head and pulled his hands away.

"That was just for you, besides we need to get going before Daph starts pounding on the door." Justin kissed Brian once more.

Brian then started laughing, "We didn't even shower."

Justin shrugged before striping off his wet clothes with help from Brian after he got stuck. Once they were both completely naked, they soaped up each other while continuing kissing. Brian's hand snaked down Justin's side and before Justin could protest, Brian's hand was wrapped around his cock, his thumb running over the slit. Justin moaned into Brian's mouth before pulling away and laying his head on the brunet's shoulder. It only took a couple jerks of his hand before Justin was coming all over their stomaches. Brian quickly washed them again before grabbing Justin around the waist and dragging him out of the shower.