Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

August [2009]

"Please remind me how you talked me into this." Brian hissed as he helped his husband, who was currently setting out snacks for the dozen or so eight year old boys in the media room.

 

"Because Gus is your son and you love him." Justin replied, "And I threatened to withhold sex."

 

"But why so many of them?" Brian winced, "There are like a hundred in there."

 

Justin laughed, "There are twelve. Not even close to a hundred."

 

"Then why couldn't Mel and Linds host this or hell, even Debbie."

 

"Because we have the bigger house. Mel has to worry about Jenny because she is sick right now and Lindsay is away for some art thing. Debbie's house is not big enough either."

 

Brian huffed, "And the idea of setting it for a day you knew I would be home?"

 

Justin just smiled at his husband, "Because you didn't honestly think I'd let you make me suffer though this alone, did you?"

 

"Cynthia is here."

 

"And on bed rest." Justin scoffed, "I am not letting her help during a slumber party where a dozen rowdy boys could accidently run into her or knock her over."

 

"Did you lock her up in her tower again." Brian said more then asked.

 

"No, she's free to leave her room." Justin mumbled.

 

"Dad, we're hungry." Gus walked into the kitchen, followed by the eleven other eight year olds that were staying for the weekend.

 

"Help yourself boys." Justin motioned to the food, "But you have to stay in here to eat."

 

All twelve boys ran for the island and started munching down on everything that Justin and Brian had made for them to snack on. Brian grabbed a beer from the fridge and made his way out of the kitchen without Justin spotting him.

 

* * * * * * * * * *

 

"I knew I'd find you hiding in here." Justin closed Cynthia's bedroom door behind him and looked pointedly at his husband, "Get your ass back out there. Gus wants you to play that video game with him. Teach the other boys some pointers or something."

 

Brian smirked and stood up from the chair he was sitting on, setting the papers he and Cynthia were going over for Kinnetik down. He kissed Justin before leaving the room. Justin smiled at Cynthia before taking Brian's place.

 

"How are you feeling, need anything?" He asked her.

 

Cynthia shook her head, "No. Brian brought me in some tea and food a little while ago but thank you."

 

Justin nodded, "Okay well you get some more rest. I'm going to head into my studio while Brian entertains the boys."

 

Justin kissed Cynthia on the cheek before leaving the room. Over the last eight months, he and Cynthia have really gotten close with either other. It also helped that most of the time they were both home all day long with Justin working from home on his paintings and shipping them off to New York or wherever they need to be for a showing. He didn't actually have one until the following summer and it was a solo show just for him out in Los Angeles.

 

* * * * * * * * * *

 

"Hey, there you are." Brian wrapped his arms around Justin's waist as the younger man continued to paint.

 

"Hey, done playing video games with Gus and his friends."

 

"Have been for about an hour. I checked on Cynthia and ordered pizza for the boys because they were hungry again. They're in the kitchen eating right now."

 

Just then Justin's stomach growled loudly. He blushed and Brian laughed.

 

"Don't worry Princess. I didn't forget about you. I brought you your own pizza."

 

"Really!" Justin smiled as he washed his brushes and cleaned up a bit.

 

Brian sat down on the couch in the studio, the pizza sitting on the small coffee table in front of it. Justin came over and staddled Brian's lap before reaching back for the pizza and setting the box next to them on the couch. He flipped the lid open and pulled out a piece, taking a bite. He moaned and closed his eyes as he chewed.

 

Brian just laughed as his hands snaked around to Justin's back.

 

* * * * * * * * * *

 

Justin collapsed on the bed, fully clothed as Brian stepped out of the bathroom with just a towel on.

 

"That bad?" Brian asked as he walked over to the bed.

 

"They were fighting over who got to sleep on the couch or the chairs and who got stuck on the floor." Justin mumbled into the pillow.

 

Brian chuckled, "How did you decide for them?"

 

"Oldest to youngest got to pick were they slept." Justin stretched out his arms above his head, touching the headboard.

 

Before he could even register what was happening, Brian was straddling his thighs and handcuffing his wrists to the headboard.

 

"Brian..."

 

"Shh, just relax." Brian whispered in his ear as he reached under him and undid his pants.

 

* * * * * * * * * *

 

"Only thirty more hours before their parents show up to collect them." Justin collapsed onto the living room sofa, half on top of Brian.

 

Brian made an Omff sound before wrapping his arms around Justin's waist and burying his face in the back of Justin's neck.

 

"Next time maybe you'll listen to me and just say no."

 

Justin huffed a laugh, "Doubtful. It was good practice."

 

"For what?" Brian asked laughing, "Are you planning on having a soccer team of children that I should know about?"

 

"No but Gus is starting soccer next year and soon Henry will be into something like that and we'll have to do some sort of entertaining for their friends and teams. Plus, we have this next one on the way."

 

Brian sighed, "We still have a ways for Henry to want anything like this and our child is going to wait until they are thirty."

 

"That's a little harsh, even for you." Justin laughed.

 

Brian shrugged and nuzzled into the back of Justin's neck again, "Okay fine, twenty five."

 

Justin shook his head, "Come on old man, let's go to bed."

 

"Shut up about that old shit." Brian smacked Justin's ass as the younger man stood up.

 

Justin yelped and ran for their bedroom, leaving Brian to lock up and turn out the lights before he could join his husband in bed.