Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

ok folks this is it!

as awkward as it still is for me to write - this chapter is mostly PWP

 

 

 

 

Brian and Justin walked hand in hand into the building on Tremont St where they had shared so much of their lives. As the elevator climbed to take them to the loft, their hands remained entwined, neither man willing to lose contact for even a second.

"So much wasted time, " Brian lamented, "so much unnecessary pain." Justin reached up and pushed his fingers gently against the brunette's amazingly beautiful lips. "Shhhhh, no looking back, ok?" Justin said. "From now on we only look forward."

"When I heard you tell Gus that you hadn't been with anyone else since me,  well, not really tell Gus, I sure hope he couldn't hear you, " Brian babbled, hardly able to keep his thoughts in focus, "anyway, when you first said that, I thought I must have heard you wrong."

"Brian, it's ok. I made my choice, but I have no delusions about what you were doing while we were apart, and it's ok, really." Justin tried to reassure his reclaimed love.

"I don't know what I did to deserve you, Sunshine, always willing to make excuses for me, loving me despite my rather long list of shortcomings. To know that you were so committed to loving me that you couldn't be with anyone else, well, that means more to me than you will ever know. "

"You're all I want, Brian. There is no one else. For me I'd rather not have some second rate trick who will never measure up, leaving me unsatisfied and feeling more alone than ever. But I know that will never be enough for you, and I accept that. Just please don't bring it home to our bed, ok?"

"Will you stop talking and listen to me for a minute?" Brian pinched the blonde's lips gently, then reached over to brush a kiss lightly across where his fingers had been. He looked at the gorgeous man smiling back up at him, as he placed his tongue in his cheek, feeling playful and happier than he had in longer than he could remember. "

Justin felt his knees buckle at the touch of Brian's lips to his. The brunette no longer had to worry about interruptions, since Justin was suddenly incapable of putting any thought together to make a cohesive sentence. What Brian said next took the wind right out of him, and he thought he might actually have fallen over had Brian not had one arm wrapped tightly and protectively around him. "There has been no one for almost a year, Justin. It took me a little while, but I came to the realization that once you've made love, truly made love with all your heart and soul, well, random sex will never, ever be enough again. " He could barely believe how much like a breeder he sounded, but after all they had been through, he couldn't take a chance by holding anything back.

"Sure, I admit that at first, I tried to go back to the way it was before I met you. I fucked everyone I could, night after night, and the more I did, the more I missed you. It almost drove me crazy. It got to the point where I would have to come home and jack off, picturing you right here with me, no matter how many men I had been with each night. " Brian smirked, and his cheeks began to turn pink with embarrassment. "I even hired a cute little blonde hustler...but that didn't work either, because it wasn't you."

"Eventually, I realized that nothing, no one, was going to satisfy me and I didn't want to go out anymore. The guys will tell you,  I haven't  been in the backroom , haven't hooked up with any hotties from the dance floor. In fact I haven't been to Babylon at all except to take care of things in the office. I'm sure they all think that I have been taking my ‘guests' up there, but the last one up there naked on the couch... was you."   Brian looked down, uncomfortable now that his soul had been laid bare.

Justin leaned over and kissed him gently, trying to take his mind off of all that he had just revealed. As soon their lips touched however,  they both pressed into it, and the kiss turned fiery and hot,  quickly deepening  as their passion began to boil over. Their tongues met as they both gave in to their need to be as close as they possible, wanting to be joined any way they could. Their hand and mouths roamed with unbridled abandon, igniting their passions even more.

"Brian," Justin growled, "I need...I want...Brian...please...!" He was almost delirious with need, the joy of touching him and being touched by him, of smelling his unique scent, of feeling the pleasure that only Brian could give him, it was all too much. "Please, Brian, make me feel whole again."

<3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Brian started backing up towards the raised bed where they had poured out their passion so many times in the past. His legs hit the steps and he had to reach out to steady himself as he tried to get up the stair still attached to Justin at the lips.

They reached the bed, and Justin began fumbling with the buttons on his own shirt. Brian gently pushed his hands away, moaning against the younger man's neck as he breathed out, "mine." He sensuously removed Justin's shirt, and then his shoes, his socks, and then his pants, so slowly that it was almost like torture. Justin was making little mewling sounds that went straight to Brian's cock.

Still fully clothed himself, he lay Justin back on the bed, working his cock so gently and slowly with his hand that Justin thought he just may lose his mind. He could no longer speak, couldn't even think, and if Brian didn't stop he was going to cum before Brian had even taken one article of clothing off.

"Brian, oh , aghhhhh, Brian, fuck... I can't...I'm gonna'...Brian please..." Justin's head was thrashing side to side, as he grabbed fistfulls of the sheet that lay under him.

"Cum for me, Sunshine " and as he finished the words Justin arched, and screamed Brian's name, his release so explosive that he thought he might have blacked out for a moment. 

As he lay there panting and trying to regain his breathing, he looked up at Brian, tears welling up in his eyes.

"So much for our first time, the second time around. " Justin snickered. "That was amazing, but I got all the pleasure. "

"You needed to get off like that, or our first time as you put it, would have lasted about 20 seconds. " Brian actually giggled, and the sound was like music to Justin's ears.

"Ok, your turn, " Justin said, reaching up to pull at Brian's t-shirt, lifting it over his head, as he sat up and took first one, and then the other of his nipples into his mouth, sucking until they were hardened nubs, biting down until Brian cried  out, and then licking the pain away ever so gently.

Brian was not usually very loud, or very verbal during sex, but he was so overcome with the feeling that he began to moan, soft little whimpers that had Justin already growing hard once again.

"I agree that we need to take the edge off," Justin with a smile, as he removed Brian's pants. He palmed his lover's erection, and Brian thought he might cum right then. How did he go without this for so long? He felt Justin remove the last of his clothing, and then felt his thumb rub across the slit, and once again he arched, and moaned. "I think we will have to keep going long into the night to make up for lost time, don't you?" This was exquisite torture, the pleasure almost painful as it overwhelmed his senses, and  thoughts of what he and Justin could, no would be doing over the next few hours only fueled his arousal.  Justin licked his palm and grabbed Brian's pole in his hand, stroking up and down, up and down, and on the third time, Brian howled, and cursed, and shouting Justin's name, began to spurt over and over, the thick lines of cum hitting Justin's face and chest, and he licked as much of it as he could.

As their breathing calmed, both men lay back with both of their heads on one pillow. Justin turned to face Brian, and almost immediately they began kissing once again, long, toe-curling, passionate kisses that left them both breathless and gasping for air.

Brian's hand reached up to trail a path down his face, caressing his neck in all the places he knew always made him crazy with desire. He let his fingers plunge to Justin's chest, rubbing circles around one nipple, then the other, as he reached over to place his mouth over the now neglected one. He sucked in hard, grazing his teeth along the hardened nub, and then bit down. Justin began shaking, he was so overcome with lust as Brian let his tongue sooth the hurt, and then moved over to bite the other one.

As his hand continued its descent, passing right by the now engorged cock , he ran his fingers up and down both of Justin's thighs. He smiled to himself as the blonde gasped, trying desperately to maneuver himself so that some part of Brian's body would make contact with his throbbing member.

"Uh, uh, uh, first things first, little boy," Brian teased as he poured some of the lube from the bedside table into his hand, working it onto his fingers. Pushing Justin's knees apart, he leaned over to swipe his tongue across the puckered opening, causing Justin to buck and thrust hard against his face. He used his tongue to replicate the movement he really wanted another certain body part to be doing...and soon...  as he heard  the blonde beauty begin to chant his name.  He replaced his tongue with his well lubed fingers, inserting one, and then quickly a second, and then a third, hitting the little bundle of nerve endings with each thrust as his fingers pistoned in and out with abandon.

Nearly out of his mind with passion and lust, Justin tried to communicate his need, but could barely utter one word at a time..."aghghhhh, Bri...please...need...need you inside.Brian...Bri...fuck me...now."

Brian reached beside him to take a condom from the bowl that was always within easy reach, even though he hadn't needed it in months. As he placed the corner in his mouth, however, wanting nothing more than to get the damn thing open and rolled onto his swollen dick, Justin took the unopened condom from him, holding it in the palm of his hand.  

At first the older man thought that Justin was asking him to hold off on his goal of fucking the beautiful boy....no beautiful man... into the mattress, intending instead to be take the honor of the first fuck for himself. He was so out of control  that he thought he might actually let him. His eyebrow rose in confusion, however,  as he heard his lover say once more, "Please Brian...need to feel you...have to..fuck me..."

Brian growled with frustration. ""Then give me the damn condom, Sunshine. Fuck. If I can't get inside that hot little ass of yours, I just might go crazy."

"No," Justin almost screamed, startling the other man as he threw the condom across the room. "I want to feel YOU...just YOU. "

Brian's hazel eyes became mere slits, as they darkened with desire and hunger, understanding suddenly dawning on him. "You know it's safe, Brian. You're all I want, all I'll ever need. "

Brian twisted himself around until he was on his knees, then momentarily sat back on his feet, looking at the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. "Are you sure?" He knew that this moment would change everything. Was his young lover really ready to commit the rest of his days to fucking only him?

"I've never wanted anything more," Justin almost whispered. "Please, Brian. I need to feel you inside me."

Brian lined up his turgid member with Justin's rosebud. He pushed forward until just the head was inside, trying to identify the feral sound he was hearing, before realizing the sound was coming from him.

"Aghghhhh, Jus...it feels...incredible. Nothing has ever felt like this." He groaned, straining to maintain his composure as he pushed himself further inside in response to Justin's hand on his thigh, urging him on.

"More....I need more," he heard underneath him, and he pushed forward further still, until he was buried to the hilt, and almost unable to breath from all the unbelievable sensations that were coursing through his body. "Oh God, Brian...I had no idea it would feel like this." 

A single tear ran down the side of Justin's face, and Brian leaned down to lick it away, pressing his lips down onto the younger man's forcefully, their tongues dueling for position as they struggled to hold off their impending orgasms, neither man willing to let this end.

Using every ounce of control he could muster, Brian began a steady rhythm, rocking back and forth, overwhelmed with the exquisite sensations that were flowing through his body. He was mesmerized by the look of pure delight showing on Justin's face. He couldn't believe the difference being without that thin layer of latex could make. If Justin was experiencing even a portion of what he felt...God...he just wanted the feeling to go on forever.

He reached out to take Justin's pulsing hardness in his hand. As he moved his thumb back and forth over the slit, he watched in fascination as Justin arched, and with a look of pure bliss, his seed spilled over into Brian's hand.

Justin gasped, calling out Brian's name. Brian groaned in return as the muscles surrounding his cock clamped down, and his own orgasm ripped through him with a blinding whiteness behind his eyes, like nothing he had ever experienced before. "Ahhhhh, Justin...oh fuck...this is un-fucking-believable. " Justin watched in awe as his lover's face contorted in pleasure and passion, thrilled beyond belief to know that he was the one who put that look there.  Nothing would ever be so beautiful!

"Oh, God, Brian, Brian, Bri...God, that feels so amazing! It's so warm, and so...Brian...nothing has ever felt like this."  The two men lay together, Brian still inside, and in no hurry to change that, basking in all that their lovemaking had been.

Brian looked down into the pools of blue that were beginning to spill over, tears running over Justin's cheeks and into his neck. "What is it, Sunshine? Did I hurt you, are you ok?"

"I've never been better in my entire life," enthused the blonde. " It's so wonderful to be back."

"Back? Back where exactly, huh?" Brian asked, his tongue slipping into his cheek, and his lips curled up into a grin.

"Back home, " Justin answered, "where I belong. Back in your arms. From now until the end of our days,  home is wherever you are!"   "I love you, Brian."

"I love you, too, Justin. I love, you, too.

Chapter End Notes:

hope you enjoyed reading this - I sure loved writing it!

 

THE END...of the beginning!