Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

Reviews are loved and welcomed! :)

The lines that have single apostrophes 'like this' are things that aren't said, but thought.

 

I do not own any of these characters within...they are strictly the property of Cowlip and HBO...No infringement on copyright intended.

 

Chapter Nine:

The Preparations

 

 

_Justin's P.O.V_

 

 

 

I left Brian's loft at 6:00 the next morning...sunrise. As I walked to Debbie's, my thoughts were consumed with the upcoming 'Blood Ball' and my overwhelming love for Brian. I'll admit that I was nervous about going to an all vampire party, but Brian had explained that there would be some humans there as well. Then my mind drifted to the amazing night we had had together. Four long fucks and a shower blowjob before I left this morning. My body was buzzing with a newly found high that was Brian Kinney. But I had another pressing matter at hand...Debbie. I had to explain to her why I had stormed out of the diner, didn't call her, stayed out until dawn...I didn't have enough time to list what I would be berated for when I walked through her door.

 

 

 

I pushed my key into the lock right when the doorknob turned and the door flung open quickly. I was now staring down the face of what was the fire breathing dragon known as a very pissed Debbie.

 

 

 

"Where the FUCK have you been? I was worried sick all night dammit! And what...you don't answer your fucking cell phone anymore you little shit?!" She yelled as she gestured wildly with her hands. My eyes were wide and there was a lump in my throat at the sight of her, eyes wild and hands now planted firmly on her hips. I hadn't even made it into the house and I was having my ass handed to me...

 

 

 

"I'm sorry for last night Debbie. I guess it was just a little overwhelming and I couldn't take it anymore." I said sheepishly, dropping my head for an added effect. This 'I'm-sorry-mommy-I-didn't-mean-to' innocent act always got to her...especially coming from me. I peeked up at her through my lashes and pursed my lips together. I saw her expression soften and her hands drop from her hips as she let out a huff of a breath. Bingo, I've still got it.

 

 

 

"Well that still doesn't give you an excuse not to call and let me know you're still alive you little fucker." She said in a mock-angry voice. My performance had gotten to her and she moved to the side to let me in the house. "So where the fuck did you go last night? Because obviously you didn't come home." Shit...how to break this to her gently.

 

 

 

"I was with Brian." I said, knowing what she thought about him...I was treading in murky waters. I caught her reaction out of the corner of my eye as I sat down at the kitchen table.

 

 

 

"With Brian. The same Brian that sent you home the other night looking like you were going to die of fear. That Brian?" Fuck...this was going to be harder than I thought. She was pissed again, a tell tale sign of her slinging of pots and pans in the sink. I nodded but she couldn't see me.

 

 

 

"Yeah. But that time was a mistake. He didn't mean to scare me Deb." I tried to explain without giving to much away. She spun on her heels and stared at me incredulously.

 

 

 

"Listen to me Sunshine...and listen good. That fucking guy is dangerous. He's a vampire for Christ's sake. What do you think he wants Justin? He wants to eat you like a fucking steak dinner. And believe you me...if he gets his way, that's exactly what you'll be. Got it?" Now it was my turn to be pissed. Who the hell was Debbie to judge Brian...she didn't even know him.

 

 

 

"Debbie could you just stay out of it please! You don't even know him. He's sweet and kind and loving and..." Debbie cut me of as she threw her hand up and sat down in front of me with a loud thud. I could hear her thoughts brimming.

 

 

'No Justin...you're the one who doesn't know him. He's a blood sucking asshole...they all are you little shit. Why does no one listen to me on the important shit? Jesus Christ.'

 

 

 

With that, I stood from the table and made my way to the stairs. Debbie stood and made to follow me.

 

 

 

"And where the fuck are you going?" She screeched behind me. I spun on my heels and gave her my best "please fuck off" look as I turned and made my way to my room. Right now wasn't the time to tell her that I was going to the Blood Ball with Brian...she would fucking die. But not before she tore me a new one.

 

 

 

--Later That Night--

 

 

 

My shift at the diner was almost over and it had been a slow night. It was almost sunset and I was anxious and excited to see Brian again. I wiped down the counter when I saw a frantic Debbie rush up to me. She was gesturing wildly with her hands and I could hear her thoughts.

 

 

 

'Fucking...Kiki! That damn tranny needs to get his...I mean her shit together!'

 

 

 

Of course...she needed me to work late. Again. I dropped the cloth on the counter and sighed. She caught me reading her thoughts and put her hands on her hips.

 

 

 

"You know...it's nice that you can do that but before you go rushing to conclusions, I don't need you to work late." She said as she popped her gum and smacked my cheek playfully.

 

 

 

Thank. God. As much as I loved working with Debbie, there was only so much a person could take in a day.

 

 

 

My shift came to an end and I tossed my apron in the bin under the counter. I headed out the door and toward Brian's loft.

 

 

 

_Brian's P.O.V_

 

 

 

I woke up at sunset and stalked over to my computer desk. I sat down and started searching for the perfect suits for Justin and myself to wear to the Blood Ball. Nothing flashy or flamboyant...classic with a dash of sex appeal. I found the perfect suit for Justin. Versace, dark blue silk and wool pants paired with a white silk shirt and a matching dark blue silk/wool jacket. Beautiful, angelic, and soft...just like Justin. I opted for an Armani suit, jet black with a blood red silk shirt and a jet black tie with faint red stripes. Dark, mysterious, and enchanting...perfect for my taste. I glanced at the clock, Justin would be over shortly...I could feel his excitement. I looked over my calendar and realized that the Blood Ball was in less than a week and I would be damned if I was going to travel in couch at the end of November. All the people and their little holidays, not for me...at all. So I decided to book a private jet with UV blocking windows for our flight. No better way to travel in my opinion.

 

 

 

After I booked the jet and finished up on the computer, I heard the familiar buzz of the elevator coming to a stop. I went to the door and opened it just as Justin was preparing to knock. As soon as our eyes met, he flung himself into my arms.

 

 

 

"I've been thinking about you...all...day." He managed between open mouthed kisses that he was planting on my jaw and neck. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his back. He smelled like the diner and it was attempting to drown out his luxurious scent. I was having none of that.

 

 

 

I began to pull him through my loft while he was skillfully groping me through the thick denim of my jeans. I managed to get us as far as the island in the kitchen before my cock was painfully hard and his kisses were growing more intense and hot. I stopped us and decided to give in to my growing lust for him. I grabbed his face roughly and pulled him to my mouth. I ravaged his lips as I tugged at the golden silk hair at the back of his head. I released my hold on his hair long enough to tear his shirt from his overheated chest. His hands fumbled at the button in my jeans. I reached and expertly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants with incredible speed, pulling his jeans to the ground. No underwear...even better. With his pants and shirt removed, he had removed my pants as I jerked my shirt over my head. Clothes forgotten, we resumed our battle of tongues. I reluctantly broke our kiss and spun him around, leaning him over the island and planted a wet, cold kiss on his salty neck. I licked the sweet, salty moistness from his neck as I pushed two  of my fingers into his hot mouth. I didn't bother to prepare him in the heat of my lust. I pulled his beautiful, soft ass apart as I slammed into him. He threw his head back and let out a tortuously loud moan. He grasped the island, knuckles white until the pleasure outweighed the pain.

 

 

 

I gripped his hair firmly as I fucked his sweet, tight bottom mercilessly. His breathing was erratic and shallow when I pulled his head back to plunder the sweetness of his swollen lips. As I felt a familiar tightness in my balls and a delicious wave of sensations flood me, I began to pump into him harder and faster. I reached around and stroked his hard cock in time with my thrusts, squeezing around his leaking member as he clenched around mine. He exploded into my hand and down the side of the island with a loud moan and squeal. I followed soon with a red hot explosion as I filled him with my cool seed.

 

 

 

The only sounds filling my loft was our heavy breathing and Justin's sweet whispers.

 

 

 

"I love you...I love you Brian...God..." He panted out as we were being held up solely by our leaning on the island. Justin pulled himself up once his breathing had evened. He turned to me and wrapped his arm around my neck.

 

 

 

"I...am starving." He said, blushing and chewing on his thumb. I laughed and shook my head slightly.

 

 

 

"You seem to have a ferocious appetite for such a small creature." I said as he swatted my arm playfully.

 

 

 

"I'm serious...I haven't eaten all day." He said in an adorable voice as I pulled out of him slowly. "Plus, that fuck probably burnt off every calorie I've eaten in the past week." I laughed and walked to the bathroom. I returned with a warm, wet cloth and cleaned his cum from his chest and my hands. When he was freshly washed, he started gathering his clothes and redressing.

 

 

 

"Where do you want to eat?" I asked as I too began to dress.

 

 

 

"I guess we could go to the diner and I could grab a bite...then, we could go to Babylon for you midnight snack." He said as he winked and flashed a devious grin. So adorable when he was trying to be sexy.

 

 

 

_Justin's P.O.V_

 

 

 

The only reason I suggested the diner was because I knew Debbie didn't take the later shift nowadays. She would have a fucking conniption fit if she saw me with Brian. We left the loft and headed for the diner a short time after getting dressed.

 

 

 

No more tension filled elevator rides...no more awkward silences.

 

 

 

Brian was regaling me with stories from his childhood in Ireland. He had been born the year 1602 on the Emerald Isle to a family of quite impressive nobility. His father owned a vast amount of land and had a huge sum of money. Apparently, that's where Brian got his fortune. He became a vampire shortly after his twenty-ninth birthday. We reached the diner and found it fairly empty. We settled for the farthest booth and sat down.

 

 

 

"So how did you become a vampire Brian?" I asked as I reached for the menu. I watched as he seemed to be deep in thought.

 

 

 

"I...I was made by a man who wasn't originally from Ireland. He was a stranger that I met in a pub in Dublin. I was celebrating with a few of my friends when he approached me. He was...gorgeous. And of course, being the gay man I am, I accepted his offer to buy me a few drinks. I was shit-faced when we left the place and I didn't know where the hell we were going. The next thing I knew, he was draining me. But right before I was going to die, he gave me two choices...live forever or die alone. I chose the former and he made me." He said as he wrung his hands together. I reached across the table and took his hands in mine, squeezing them slightly. I could see the pain in his eyes as he continued. "I...didn't want to die. But sometimes...sometimes I wish I had chosen the latter. Instead, I chose to be fated to a life of loneliness and solitude. I couldn't take a lover because he would die. I decided not to love because...I always got hurt in the end."

 

 

 

"Brian..." I whispered sadly. He looked me in the eyes and I gave him a small smile.

 

 

 

"But...then I found you. And I...love you." His tone dropped to a whisper, I felt a tear stream down my cheek. He shook his head a little and smiled at me.

 

 

 

"I didn't even know his name...but hey, how about we talk about something less fucking depressing." He said as he chuckled sadly. I nodded and tried to give him a cheerful smile, but his story had made me feel so bad for him. Not pity, just...sad. The waitress came over and took my order while I stared at our hands on the table...cold and hot, together in a tangled embrace.

 

 

 

"So...I bought our suits and made the reservations for the flight. The plane leaves at sundown this Friday night. Your suit looks unbelievably sexy. I bet just as good on as it will on the floor of our hotel room." He said with a wicked smile and a quirked eyebrow. A delicious shiver shot through me at the thought of how amazing Brian would look in a suit.

 

 

 

"I'm so excited Brian! I can't wait to meet all the famous vampires. Plus, I'll get to meet some of your friends!" I said as I rubbed my hands together and wiggled in my seat. He laughed at me and shook his head a little. "How did you meet Eric?"

 

 

 

"I met him when I was in New York in the early 1800s. We became friends almost immediately. And not just because we were both vampires, but because we had similar values and beliefs. We didn't believe in love...we believed in fucking. Ha! But now we're both in love...with beautiful blonds." He said the last few words with a devious smile as I blushed. "It's true...I wouldn't lie to you."

 

 

 

We finished up at the diner and left out for Babylon. Brian and I danced for hours to the thumpa thumpa of the music. Brian drank from some trick while I watched, his eyes never leaving mine as he sampled the brunet. He glamoured the boy and we made our way back to the loft.

 

 

 

We fucked all night long and I fell asleep in his arms before sunrise.

 

 

 

---Friday, sunset---

 

 

 

_Brian's P.O.V_

 

 

 

Justin and I had grown immensely closer over the week. I learned about his parents kicking him out for being gay and his living with Debbie. He was passionate about so many things and it intrigued me. His love of art and life was contagious. As the week wore on, I found myself falling deeper and deeper into his loving arms.

 

 

 

I packed my things and waited for Justin to arrive. I walked around the loft and double checked for anything I might have forgotten when I heard the elevator come to a stop outside. Before I even saw his angelic face, a smile stretched across my face. I opened the door to see him holding two bags. I furrowed brow and he smiled.

 

 

 

"What?" he asked.

 

 

 

"You packed light huh?" I said as he followed me into the loft. He started laughing hysterically when he saw my eight bags.

 

 

 

"What the fuck are you doing moving?" He teased. I pretended to be offended and put my hands on my hips.

 

 

 

"No...it's just clothes and some stuff from the bathroom." I said in my defense. He huffed and walked over to my bags.

 

 

 

"Okay...how many people's clothes and how many people's bathrooms?" He said with his tongue in his cheek.

 

 

 

"Very funny." I said as I heard the buzzer go off, signaling that the driver was here. I buzzed him up and he helped us with our bags.

 

 

 

_Justin's P.O.V_

 

 

 

We rode to the airport and boarded the ridiculously expensive jet that Brian had booked for us. The ride was pleasant and I teased Brian about his luggage most of the way there. We sat together and he ordered me a glass of the most expensive champagne. I fell asleep to the rhythm of Brian's hand on my lower back as I was nestled in the crook of his neck. When I woke up a few hours later, I heard the pilot announcing that we would land soon.

 

 

 

Let the Blood Ball begin...after we unloaded all of Brian's fucking luggage.

Chapter End Notes:

ToBeContinued... :)