Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

Reviews and suggestions are very welcome! :) <3

 

The lines that have single apostrophes 'like this' are things that aren't said, but thought.

 

I do not own any of these characters within...they are strictly the property of Cowlip and HBO...No infringement on copyright intended.

 

Chapter Eight:

The Invitation

 

_Brian's P.O.V_

 

 

 

After Justin had fallen asleep, I glanced at the clock on the wall behind me. 11:30pm. I was starving. I hadn't drank all day and I felt the thirst building. My mind was consumed with thoughts of bloody rivers flowing endlessly. I licked my lips and remembered the sweet nectarine taste of Justin's blood on my tongue. Warm, sweet, and intoxicating. I closed my eyes tight as I thought of Justin...I had made a promise to him. I would never again taste the sweetness that was him. But when I made a promise...I NEVER broke it. Ever. His arms and legs were tangled with mine as I opened my eyes and peered down at the angel nestled in my arms. So...beautiful.

 

 

 

I shook my head when I saw his angelic, peaceful form begin to stir. I ran a hand through his sleep/sex tousled hair as I saw his oceanic eyes flutter open. It took him a few minutes to realize where he was and I saw a small smile crawl across his lips. Then, his eyes raked over my chest and found their way to my face. I smiled down at his sated, sleepy expression and his slightly goofy smile.

 

 

 

"Hey..." He whispered as he stretched his arms above his head and then wrapped them around me once more. He laid his head on my chest and began to draw lazy circles around my nipples.

 

 

 

"Hey Sunshine..." I whispered back to him and was rewarded with a broad smile at my use of his rightfully given nickname. I caressed his cheek and brought my hand to a stop under his warm chin. I tilted his head toward me and guided his full lips to mine. Our lips danced together in a newly familiar rhythm as I swiped my tongue across his bottom lip, asking permission to enter his hot, delicious mouth. Every kiss that I got from this angel sent quivering sensations through my entire body, giving me an almost human feeling.

 

 

 

When I broke our kiss, I glanced back at the clock. I turned to Justin and furrowed my brow. I was now dangerously hungry and being around this blond angel was becoming more problematic. I bit my lip and looked into his cerulean eyes that were sparkling in the moonlight coming in from the window behind us.

 

 

 

"Justin...I...have to drink now and I don't want to risk being around you when this...thirst takes me over. I don't want to hurt you." I said to him as I rubbed gentle circles on his shoulder. His eyes lit up at my confession and a full blown smile broke through his lips. He nodded and I pulled the duvet off of us. "I'm going to go out and find someone to drink from...Why don't you take a shower. I'll be back soon...I promise."

 

 

 

"Okay Brian. Just...be careful." He said to me as we rose from the haven of now warm, plush pillows. I cupped his cheek and ran the pad of my thumb over his bottom lip and smiled softly.

 

 

 

"I wouldn't do anything that would allow me to lose you..." I said softly, but the words that came next just seemed to flow from my heart, uninhibitedly. "I know know why I was brought into existence...to know you...to love you." At that, I saw his cheeks flush and tears well up in his crystal blue eyes. He flashed me a million watt smile through his wave of emotions.

 

 

 

"I love you too Brian." He whispered as he brought our lips together for another passionate kiss. I had never felt like this before. Never felt even an inkling of love toward another person since I had been reborn into darkness. It was true...I was made to love this beautiful creature.

 

 

 

_Justin's P.O.V_

 

 

 

God how I loved this man. Well, vampire. I was giddy and exuberant and amazed and...I don't even know other words to describe how I felt toward Brian. I knew exactly how he felt...I was brought into this world with a sole purpose. To love this dark creature with all of my being.

 

 

 

I watched him dress and leave his loft, promising that he would be back in a few hours tops. I then turned my attention to the immaculate bathroom. Black marble tile floors and an enormous glass encased shower complete with a hand sculpted marble stool in the corner. I began to remove my clothes as I reached into the shower and turned the water on as hot as it would go. I stepped inside. Steam was enveloping the room quickly as the blazing hot water beat my skin with a delicious rhythm. God...I loved this fucking shower. If I didn't love Brian so damned much, I'd leave him for...a fucking shower. Brian. Just the thought of him went straight to my cock, which was beginning to harden quickly. He had only been gone for a few minutes and yet, I yearned for his cold touch.

 

 

 

I reached out and touched the shower wall, the cold tile was a stark contrast to my hot, reddened skin. But that contrast spurned a delightful idea...I grasped my cock firmly in my right hand and began to back up to the tile wall. My breath caught in my throat when my skin touched the cool tile. Brian. I closed my eyes and imagined that the tile was his expansive chest, pressed up against me. I started stroking my now leaking cock, whispering Brian's name with each upward stroke. I squeezed my eyes shut and quickened the pace as I threw my left hand back against the tile over my head. I felt the familiar tingling in my balls that signaled my impending orgasm. I let out a long, guttural moan as I exploded onto the glass wall in front of me. Brian's image was crystal clear behind my eyelids as I felt myself go weak at the knees. Thank God for the marble stool next to me...it broke my fall. I sat on the cold stool and leaned my head back against the glass. My chest was rising and falling with my ragged breathing. When my breaths had finally evened out, I stood and began to clean the cum off of the glass door. I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower after the mess was cleaned.

 

 

 

I reached into the closet and pulled out a huge, fluffy Egyptian cotton towel. Blood red, how appropriate I thought as I chuckled to myself and wrapped the towel around my waist. I walked around the loft for a few minutes, observing Brian's exquisite taste in furniture and art. He had a painting hanging behind his desk area. The brush strokes looked familiar. An impressionist painter for sure, but I had never seen it before. And I had seen most paintings, given that I was an aspiring artist. I moved closer to the painting and looked at the signature. Van Gogh. Vincent Van Gogh? But I've never seen this painting before. The colors are darker and it's more abstract than his usual work but I've never seen it. I made a mental note to ask Brian about it when he returned.

 

 

 

But right now, I was getting terribly hungry. So, I sat down at Brian's computer and put in an online order for Thai food. Now...to find clothes.

 

 

 

_Brian's P.O.V_

 

 

 

Babylon was a full house tonight. Of course, Saturday night always brought a plethora of gay men out of their holes and into new ones. With the music blaring and the drinks flowing, I knew finding a meal would be easy. I made my way through the crowd of hot, gyrating bodies...but I paid no attention to their obvious gawks. Their eyes were glued to me as I passed them by, I heard their pouts as I didn't bother to glance their way. Justin had spoiled me for any other man. I had no urge to fuck them and then drink from them. My goal here was simple, drink and return to Justin.

 

 

 

I stood with my back to the bar, elbows planted firmly on the counter. I glanced around the room to find someone who would be easy and wouldn't put up a fuss with me. That's when I say Theodore out of the corner of my eye. He came up to me and patted my shoulder.

 

 

 

"Nice crowd tonight huh?" He said as I nodded my head. "How goes the search tonight brother?" I had known Ted for as long as I had been a vampire. I had met him right after I had been turned, of course, back then Theodore had been a prime catch for any man or woman. But that was then, when the ideal beauty was chivalrous actions and mild conversation. Now was the age of sex appeal and well...sex. Two things that Theodore sorely lacked. But nonetheless, we had been friends from the beginning and our bond of brotherhood hadn't withered as the years wore on.

 

 

 

"Well...truth be told, I'm just looking for a quick feed. Nothing complicated." I said as I glanced at him. He nodded and pursed his lips together.

 

 

 

"I see. Well, in that case, I've just been mingling with a couple of nice gents. One is completely flamboyant and the other is quite daft. Maybe you'd like to meet them. I guarantee they'll comply...one way or another." He said as he searched for their faces in the crowd. When he saw them, he touched my arm and guided my line of sight to their whereabouts. I recognized them immediately.

 

 

 

"I know them Theodore." I said as he turned to me with a puzzled look. "The tall, flamboyant one is called Emmett and the little daft one is Michael. I know them through one of their friends." I said rather vaguely. It's not that I didn't want to tell Ted about Justin, it's just that he's the lovesick kind. He would sink further into his realm of depression if I told him that the "untameable, unloveable Brian Kinney" had found love before he. So, I left that juicy little tidbit out and began my journey to once again see Justin's friends...this time, under a different set of reasons.

 

 

 

"Well hello boys." I said as Michael and Emmett stopped dancing and turned to face me. Their eyes widened as I spoke to them. Emmett was the first one to speak.

 

 

 

"Hiya Brian. What brings you to Babylon tonight? Looking for a hot young thing to snatch up?" He asked giddily and he shook his ass at me. I smirked while Michael rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

"Come on Em, do you really think Brian would be interested in you or me?" He said condescendingly as Emmett put his hands on his hips and sulked.

 

 

 

"No Michael...for your information, I was just trying to be friendly. Stop being a bitch please." He said as he snapped his fingers and smiled sarcastically. Michael sighed and shrugged his shoulders.

 

 

 

"So Brian...um, you wanna dance?" Michael asked me nervously. I didn't think I cared much for Michael but I was hungry. I nodded and smirked mischievously as I led Michael to the dance floor. I danced with him, only holding out through one song before the hunger inside reached its peak. I leaned in and whispered in Michael's ear.

 

 

 

"Wanna get out of here?" I felt his face flush against my cheek. Gotcha. He nodded nervously. I grabbed his hand and led him out the back door, through the back room. I led him to the alley behind the club that was conveniently closed off from the rest of the parking lot. Pushing him up against the brick wall, I kissed him. The only thing that made the kiss bearable was picturing Justin. I imagined that it was his succulent lips that I was devouring. I pulled back and stared at the flushed face. I buried my face in his neck and licked near his pulse point. His heart was racing and I could practically feel the blood flowing in his veins. Perfect. I pulled back and looked deep into his eyes...glamouring him.

 

 

 

"Michael...do not be afraid. I'm going to feed from you now. It won't hurt...in fact, you'll feel incredible." I said as he was entranced by my eyes. He nodded at me and I proceeded to extend my fangs and dive into his awaiting neck.

 

 

 

I sucked on his neck as I felt the blood flow down my throat. Not nearly as sweet as Justin...by any means, but it would have to do. When I had drained a few pints from him, I licked over the wound and healed the puncture marks. I retracted my fangs and looked into his eyes once again.

 

 

 

"None of this happened Michael. We left the club and I had to leave urgently." I said as he nodded. Relinquishing the hold on his mind, I turned away from him and headed back to Justin.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

When I entered the loft, I heard soft music playing. The clock on the wall read 12:45pm. Under two hours...a new record. I found Justin sitting at the coffee table with take out boxes scattered everywhere. I chuckled and walked over to him sitting on the sofa. He looked up at me and gave me a shy smile.

 

 

 

"I was hungry." He said sheepishly, glancing at the abundance of food. I laughed softly.

 

 

 

"Were you feeding an army?" I joked as I sat down next to him. He swatted my arm and giggled.

 

 

 

"No! Your hunger spurned mine." He said with a Cheshire cat-like grin. I reached to him and pulled his face to mine, bestowing a kiss on his beautiful lips. "Oh! I wanted to ask you something." I nodded as he seemed to be excited over his impending question. "Is that painting really by Vincent Van Gogh?" He pointed to the painting behind my desk. I smiled at his enthusiasm over my art collection.

 

 

 

"Yeah...he was a very talented and troubled man." I said as I looked at the painting. I felt his weight shift on the sofa as I turned my attention back to him. He had raided my closet, donning a long sleeved pullover that was too lengthy in the arms...he had pushed them up to his elbows; and he had on a pair of my thin cotton sweatpants. He looked gorgeous in my clothes. But his stance now made me laugh. He had both feet pulled under him and his face in his hands. He looked like a small child who wanted to hear a bedtime story. I took his enthralled look as a means for me to continue my encounter. "I met him when he was in Paris...in 1886. It was a while after I was turned. I went to France with a fellow vampire friend and I happened to meet him at a bar there. He was quite shy but after talking to him for a while I discovered that he was a very talented painter. So, I asked him to paint something for me and he did. It also helped that I paid him double." Justin laughed enthusiastically and sighed.

 

 

 

"I can't believe you met fucking Vincent Van Gogh...I love his work. But Brian...was he a..." I shook my head, already knowing what he was going to ask.

 

 

 

"No...he wasn't a vampire. But I have met many famous people who are." I said as he shook his head in amazement. I put my arm around him and he snuggled into the crook of my neck.

 

 

 

"It's amazing Brian...God. What I wouldn't give to meet famous artists...famous anybody for that matter." He said with another sigh. That's when it came to me. I remembered Eric's invitation to the Blood Ball at the end of the month. I knew that there would be plenty of famous vampires there...artists, actors, musicians...a perfect place for someone like Justin to discuss art and culture. Not to mention meet other vampires. But should I ask him? Justin leaned back and looked into my eyes.

 

 

 

"Brian...I can hear you thinking. What is it?" He asked as he gently kissed my jaw. The sensation of his warm lips on my skin sent a delicious heat wave through me. I rolled my lips under and contemplated it. Should I? There was silence for a long moment before I heard Justin huff a breath.

 

 

 

Fuck it.

 

 

 

"There's this...thing at the end of the month. It's called the Blood Ball." I saw him conceal a laugh as I held my hand up, protesting his comments. "It's a gathering of famous vampires of all ages and their guests. I...I was wondering if you wanted to maybe go with me." I saw him glance down before his face shot back up. He was wearing a million watt smile and his eyes were twinkling.

 

 

 

"God yes! Brian! That would be amazing!" He said, his voice dripping with enthusiasm and excitement. "Will there be people there that you know? What should I wear? Where is it held?" I laughed at his ramblings.

 

 

 

"Yes there will be people that I know. I'll buy you an expensive, sexy suit. And it's being held in Alaska. It's supposed to be night there for a while so  there's no risk of sun exposure for us. One of my oldest friends will be there with his human companion. I'll introduce you." I really didn't want to bring up the night I almost killed him, the night he stumbled upon Eric. So I decided that I would let the introductions be made on the night of the event. His face lit up at my words and he began kissing and licking my lips hungrily. I felt his hands trail down my chest and unbutton my pants. He pulled back from my face and smiled wickedly. His warm hand engulfed my leaking cock as he slowly lowered himself down my body and onto his knees. I quirked an eyebrow at him.

 

 

 

"I thought you already ate Sunshine." I said throatily. He smiled that deliciously wicked smile and wiggled his eyebrows.

 

 

 

"Now I'm hungry again...for you." And with that, I was lost to the electric sensation of his mouth wrapped around me.

 

 

 

God I loved this boy.

Chapter End Notes:

ToBeContinued... :)