Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a bit longer...I hope you enjoy :)

 

A/N: This fanfic is quite graphic...in language and in sexual content. You have been notified and warned. :) This is also my first ever FanFic. I hope it's good... *bites nails*

 

Also, things that are in "italics" with quote marks"" are things that aren't said.

 

I do not own any of these characters within...they are strictly the property of Cowlip and HBO...No infringement on copyright intended.

 

Chapter Three:

The Insatiable One

 

_Justin's P.O.V_

 

 

 

As I left the diner and my friends behind, the only thing on my mind was him. Brian Kinney. The beautiful...vampire that was leading me down the sidewalk by the hand. A million questions were flying through my mind by the second and I couldn't quite figure out how to ask them. Would I be rude? Does he hear them all the time? What's it like? Get a hold of yourself Taylor. While my mind was buzzing with these impending questions, my eyes were trained on him. Watching every smooth movement like he was gliding on air.

 

 

 

Only once did he turn around to look at me, and it was for the briefest of moments. He flashed me a sly smile and winked his gorgeous hazel eye at me as we were about to cross the street to what I assumed to be his home. It was a three story brick building with ivy growing on one side. I knew it had to be an apartment building of some sorts because of the buzz in system at the door.

 

 

 

But there were no other names on the buzzers. Just his, next to the first buzzer. I would've known if he was the only occupant if I could only hear his thoughts. This is still odd for me. I've been able to hear people's thoughts for...well, forever. Knowing what someone is going to do or say before they do it has always intrigued and scared people. The thrill of it is somewhat of a high at times. But now this...this is just plain frustrating, so I'm forced to ask.

 

 

 

"Do you...own this whole building or what?" I ask with a plaintiff expression, but my voice implies my curiosity. He then turns to me smirks what I assume to be his most alluring and dangerous smiles.

 

 

 

"As a matter of fact I do. I own the whole building...It serves multiple purposes, but the only floor I really inhabit is the top one." He says with a nod toward the highest windows of the building. I nod, impressed. Just as I return my eyes to his, he turns the key and unlocks the door.

 

 

 

We board the elevator and make a short ride to the top floor. He pulls the door up and reveals an intimidating looking industrial metal door. I swallow hard, letting a hint of uneasiness escape through my mind. But when I look into his eyes, the uneasy feeling fades. He's giving me a smile that I haven't seen yet. This smile is tender, almost gentle as he places his right hand on my lower back, coaxing me to walk with him to the door.

 

 

 

_Brian's P.O.V_

 

 

 

As I open the door to reveal my loft, I see his eyes widen with obvious approval. I redecorated my loft recently, a new modern, eclectic motif. I had huge feather-down pillows strewn toward the back corner that were draped in blood (oh, the irony) red silk covers with black trimmed silk edges. The rest of the room followed this similar design. I had deep, black sheer curtains that flowed freely over the large windows. The moonlight shown perfectly through them, giving the lighting of the room an incandescent glow.

 

 

 

Justin's mouth was slightly agape at the sight of my "humble abode." Frankly, I was being modest. There was nothing humble about my abode at all. I had the money to spend on such extravagant fixtures such as 2,000 thread count silk sheets in midnight black, a cashmere bedspread in a rich, deep red, and the most expensive electronics. I held nothing back when I redecorated. Money was no longer an option in my extended life.

 

 

 

I watched Justin as he padded around my loft, still in a trance over my misgivings. When he finally turned to look at me, he wore a knowing smirk. I couldn't help but smile a little and glance down, shrugging slightly.

 

 

"You're such a liar!" He said with a shake of his head as he slowly walked over to me. He placed his hands on his hips and smiled again. "You made it out like this place was going to be a hole-in-the-wall shabby apartment. You shit."

 

 

 

That I had to laugh at that...Not because it was incredibly funny, but because of the fact that in all my 300 years, I had never allowed a man more than five feet into my loft without stripping him and feeding.  That thought made my head spin at the newness of this event.

 

 

 

_Justin's P.O.V_

 

 

 

He's stopped laughing because my smile has faded and I'm shuffling nervously from one foot to another. Seeming as though he had read my mind, he smirks.

 

 

 

"Go ahead. I know you want to ask." He says as he slowly undoes the top three buttons on his shirt, revealing his perfectly sculpted, pale chest. At that moment, every question that had been buzzing through my mind came to a screeching halt. Just at the sight of a touch of skin. A touch of magnificent skin. I physically had to shake my thoughts and my head to even remember one inquiry. I cleared my throat and looked down for a moment, then I slowly rose my eyes back to meet his.

 

 

 

"What's it like?" I asked the question I was sure he had heard a million times before. But he furrowed his brow and glanced away a moment before I saw a smugness stretch across his beautiful face.

 

 

"Well, I drink blood to survive. I get to be young and beautiful forever, and I get to fuck all the hot asses I want...Hopefully, yours will be next on my list." He said as he quirked an eyebrow up and put his tongue in his cheek.

 

 

 

I blushed when he said that. I was used to being blatantly hit on, but for some reason, when he said things like that...my blood ran hotter. I laughed nervously, but composed myself long enough to get the real question out.

 

 

 

"No, I mean...what is it like really. I can only assume that it's lonely."

 

 

 

_Brian's P.O.V_

 

 

 

Lonely. That word stung my dead, cold heart. If only he knew just how lonely it was. But I didn't want  to let that show. Not to a potential fuck...and meal.

 

 

 

"Only when I don't have a hot little plaything to satisfy my appetite...in more ways than one." I said with my sexiest drawl, staring right into his crystal, cerulean eyes. His blushing caused me to smile with satisfaction. But as soon as he looked into my eyes, he saw it. I was bluffing. I was hiding the truth...and he knew it.

 

 

 

"No...that's not just it. I can see it in your eyes. You're...not only lonely. You feel alone." He said as he moved closer to me. I felt the heat of his sad eyes on mine and had to look away. Fearing that I may have given to much away, I averted the question.

 

 

 

"So, anything else about us creatures of the night that you'd like to know?" I asked, looking up at him with eyes pleading with his to take the bait and move on. He saw the asking, the pleading. So he took the bait.

 

 

 

"Yeah. How old are you?" He asked as I thanked a God that I didn't believe in. I looked into his eyes then and countered his question with one of my own.

 

 

 

"How old do you think I am?" He then put his thumb to his juicy, cherry red bottom lip and bit a couple times. He seemed to be mulling it over for a while until he spoke.

 

 

 

"I would say that you look like you're in your late twenties but I have a feeling I'm wrong, huh." I had to chuckle at that. He swatted my arm at that.

 

 

 

"What? Come on. Tell me." He begged playfully, smiling shyly at me and looking up through long, blond lashes. That look. That innocent with a hint of wickedness look almost made my knees buckle underneath me. And THAT was a very, very strange feeling for me.

 

 

 

"Alright. You're right about the late twenties thing. I'm twenty nine...Just add another three hundred years to it." That got him. His blue eyes widened and his mouth dropped. I just tilted my head to the affirmative.

 

 

 

"Wow! Holy fucking shit. I would've never...ever guessed that." He said as he began to giggle...and what a delicious little sound that was. But I had to get this moving along at some point. So, I began to slowly move toward him with a predatorial stealth. His giggles began to come to a slow breathy sound in his throat as  he gauged my approach.

 

 

 

I saw his eyes widen in anticipation while he slowly began to back up. But not knowing the layout of my loft, he was backing up to a tall support beam near the couch.

 

 

 

_Justin's P.O.V_

 

 

 

Shit. I had backed myself into a proverbial corner. The moment my back touched the beam, I jumped a little. As soon as the gasp of surprise left my lips, I blinked and his arms were on either side of my body...pinning his cool body against my overheated being. The stark contrast caused a deliciously frightening shiver to course through me.

 

 

 

"I want to taste those cherry lips." He whispered seductively. My eyes fluttered closed at the sound of the desire in his deep voice. "I want to taste...you." At that, my eyes fluttered open as a twinge of fright bolted through me.

 

 

 

He wanted to taste...me. Fuck. I hope that doesn't mean what I think it does. His eyes locked on mine as a small smile played at his lips.

 

 

 

"Don't worry Justin. I wouldn't dare bite you...not unless you want me to." He whispered the last part in an almost secretive hush. I stared into his eyes as I smiled my relief at his confession...and question. At least I would have a say in being his meal.

 

 

 

With that smile, I slowly swept my tongue across my lower lip...moistening the now dry flesh in anticipation of what was to come. As soon as his eyes caught my tongue, he visibly shivered at my ministration. I watched closely as his head moved ever so slowly toward mine until our foreheads touched. Then, I let the delicious wave of desire overtake me as I felt his cold lips touch mine. Gentle and light at first, then the feel of his tongue on my lips...a silent request for entrance.

 

 

 

I parted my lips at his insistent tongue and relished in the cool sensation as it slowly explored my mouth. The cool muscle swept across my warm tongue in even languid strokes. But soon, this even pace was broken by a sudden rush of emotion and lust that took us over. I felt his chilled hands through my shirt as he drug them up and down my arms. They came to rest at the nape of my neck as he reluctantly broke the kiss and looked deep into my eyes...my soul.

 

 

 

He lowered his hands to tug at the hem of my dark red pullover. I rose my arms to ease the removal of a now useless garment. His hands were roaming my chest before the article even hit the floor. I placed my now shaking hands at the remaining buttons on his shirt.

 

 

 

"Just tear it off." He said breathlessly. I complied, sending a rain of buttons onto the floor. His bare chest now exposed, I raked my fingertips lightly over the cold, dead flesh. I settled on his right nipple, slowly massaging the grayish bud to a peak. Before I could lean in to taste his skin, I felt two strong arms on my back as I was lifted off of the cherrywood floors like I was weightless.

 

 

 

I wrapped my hot arms around his cool neck as he carried me to his bed...his altar. When he laid me down, I felt just how expensive his bedding was. Soft and heavenly. I closed my eyes and sighed when I felt his hands trail down my chest and stomach to the button of my jeans. In one fluid motion, he had undone all of the buttons and had pulled my jeans to my ankles. My head shot up, startled at his speed.

 

 

 

He smirked at me with a devilish look in his eyes and turned his attention to the erection in my now too tight briefs. He circled my cock with his cool tongue through the wet material.

 

 

 

"Tear them off...please." I begged him as my breaths were becoming more ragged. He did just that. I felt the material rip from my body as I heard the remnants of my briefs hit the floor. I looked down at him through lust hooded eyes to see his head hovering over my rock hard cock.

 

 

 

_Brian's P.O.V_

 

 

 

Beautiful. The only word that could describe this angelic creature lying on my bed. And his cock...the most perfect one I've seen in all my years. I watched it twitch when I breathed a cool puff of air on the head. He gasped when I did this. Another delicious sound. And...begging.

 

 

 

"Please...please. I want to...I need to..." He panted out as I rose my hand to caress his cheek. He settled just as I dove onto his perfectly swollen member. His sharp intake of breath and his hand finding my hair instantly made my ministrations that more important.

 

 

 

I wanted him to remember this...always.

 

 

 

Sucking and swirling my tongue on his cock made the most wonderous sounds pour out from between those perfect lips. I decided to deep throat him then, taking his cock as far down my throat as it would go. His was now writing under me, heat radiating off his pale, supple body. I immediately became aware that all the sounds he made went straight to my already painfully hard cock.

 

 

 

I swallowed several times around his leaking member as I reached to gently tug on his balls. He let out an adorable sound. Between a gasp and a squeak.

 

 

 

"Br...Brian...I'm...I'm gonna..." He moaned out just as I swallowed around his cock once more. His body began to tighten as I felt a wet, hot explosion in the back of my throat followed by a wickedly loud moan. His cum was sweeter than fresh strawberries...to my memory at least. His hand was still entwined in my hair a few moments after he came, his breathing was returning to normal when I began my sensuous crawl up his body. I came to his lips and planted a small kiss there. But he was having none of that. As soon as my lips touched his, my hair was again entangled with small, warm hands as his tongue demanded entrance to my mouth.

 

 

 

"That...was...amazing." He panted in between kisses. But I wasn't quite done with his amazing night.

 

 

 

_Justin's P.O.V_

 

 

 

That...was the most amazing blow job that I've ever had in my life! I felt things that I never thought I could feel. It was absolutely mind blowing. I never thought I would've gotten a blow job from a fucking vampire...but that was just...I have no words for what that was.

 

 

 

"I'm gonna fuck you. I'm gonna fuck you all...night." He whispered huskily into my ear, causing me to smile my trademark million watt smile.

 

 

 

"I want you inside me..." I whispered back, looking at him through my long eyelashes. He grinned as he pulled his hand to my mouth, grazing my bottom lip with his index finger. I opened my mouth wantonly and sucked on his cold finger. He smiled as he removed his now saliva covered finger and trailed it down to my opening.

 

 

 

I felt the pressure against the sensitive flesh and let out a moan. He then slipped the wet finger inside me, feeling how tight I was, he let out a sigh of satisfaction.

 

 

 

"I can already tell you're tight...and I haven't even fucked you yet." He whispered only centimeters away from my mouth. He swiped his tongue across my bottom lip as he added another finger to my hole. I let another delicious moan escape my lips as he began to scissor my opening.

 

 

 

He reached for the bottle of lubricant on the nightstand and started applying a generous amount to my hole and his cock. Through my lust filled haze, I realized that something was missing...a condom.

 

 

 

"Wait. Where's the condom?" I asked in a heated fright. He only chuckled at my fear and shook his head.

 

 

 

"I don't need one. I can't contract or carry human diseases. There's no reason for you to worry. Plus, you know what I am. So I don't have to pretend to need one." He said in a hushed tone as he gently caressed the back of my thighs with his cool touch. I let out a breath of relief as he pulled my legs to his shoulders. My breath caught in my throat at the sight of his beautiful form kneeling in between my legs. As he lined his cock up with my entrance, he leaned in and kissed my lips passionately and hungrily.

 

 

 

_Brian's P.O.V_

 

 

 

I eased my cock into his moist, hot entrance and heard his breath catch. His face was a mixture of pleasure and pain, but soon, the pain was defeated by the pleasure. With that, I slowly pushed into him farther until I could go no further. The feeling of his tight, hot ass was enough to send me over the edge if I wasn't careful.

 

 

 

Setting the pace slow and sensual wasn't an ease feat. The looks on his angelic face as his body filled with desire was indescribably delicious. His moans of pleasure and his panting breaths were perfectly syncronized with my own. The feeling of his ass clenching around my stiff cock was all to glorious. I couldn't hold this pace any longer...I had to pound into him as hard as his little body would allow.

 

 

 

I started moving faster, harder, and deeper as I watched his expressions change from pleasure, to bliss, to absolute maddening delight. His teeth were digging into the plump flesh of his bottom lip as he grunted and moaned.

 

 

 

"God! Fuck...me...harder." He panted out as he reached to grab the back of my thigh and dig his nails into the pale flesh. I complied and began to fuck him mercilessly. The only sounds in my loft were that of flesh hitting flesh and guttural moans of ecstasy coming from both of us.

 

 

 

Then, I felt his ass clench around my leaking cock as he let out one final bellowing moan. Ribbons of sweet cum spewed from his cock onto his heaving chest. I followed sooner than I thought with a flash of blinding white light behind my eyelids. I let out an inhuman cry and filled his ass with my seed. At that moment, my fangs retracted out of my absent-minded bliss. I heard Justin gasp as my eyes flew open and I realized just what had happened. I looked down into his dilated eyes and watched as they raked over my inch long pearly white talons. I was about to retract them when I saw his hand reach up to touch one.

 

 

 

"Careful. They're sharp." I said to him as he proceeded to barely caress one. He was fascinated by my careless release of the predator in me. He touched one and then moved on to the other. Feather light touches that made my eyes close as I reveled in his piqued interest.

 

 

 

"They're so...beautiful." He said as my eyes fluttered open. Indeed, this boy was special. But other than his fascination with my being, there was something else about him that sparked my curiosity. I looked deep into his eyes and tried one of my vampire talents...glamouring.

 

 

 

I've used glamouring to erase the memory of my victims after I've fed...or they discovered what I was and wanted to out me. It only took concentration on the eyes. So, I looked deep into Justin's eyes...his soul and whispered.

 

 

 

"You don't like my fangs. They scare you." I said these words in a trancing rhythm. His nose scrunched up adorably and he giggled.

 

 

 

"What are you doing?" He said to my ultimate shock. What the fuck. How had he done that? He...I...couldn't glamour him. "I...do like your fangs Brian." He caressed the side of my face and I retracted my fangs. His smile dimmed and his brow furrowed. "What's wrong?"

 

 

 

"Nothing. It's...I tried to glamour you and it didn't work." I said, but the confused look on his face hinted to me that he had no idea what the hell I was talking about. I sighed. "It's when I'm able to erase someone's memory. Like after I've fed or they've seen something they shouldn't have." His mind registers what I've said and he smiles.

 

 

 

"Why would you want to try that on me?" He asks as I pulled out of him and into a sitting position. Justin pulled himself to lean on his elbows as he looked at me.

 

 

 

"I...I don't know. There's just something different about  you." I said looking at my hands in my lap like a shy little boy. I heard him giggle and I looked back into his eyes.

 

 

 

"Well, I've always been different. Trust me. You're special too. I can't hear your thoughts." He said with a wave of his hand. Wait. What? He can't read...my...thoughts. That's something you don't hear every day.

 

 

 

"You...can read minds?" I ask incredulously. He begins nodding his head emphatically as he runs his hand through his thoroughly tousled hair. At that moment, a thought came across my mind as I looked to him through black lashes. He was smiling at me, but his smile faded with my next question.

 

 

 

"Can...I taste you?" His eyes widened as he swallowed hard.