Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long wait...writer's block is not my favorite. Anywho, hope you enjoy! :)

 

The lines that have single apostrophes 'like this' are things that aren't said, but thought.

 

I do not own any of these characters within...they are strictly the property of Cowlip and HBO...No infringement on copyright intended.

 

Chapter Eleven:

The Maker's Mistake

 

 

---a few minutes earlier---

 

 

 

 

_Brian's P.O.V_

 

 

 

 

I watched Sookie and Justin walk to the bar, admiring Justin's ass the entire trek. I still couldn't get over the fact that we had met just a few weeks ago and I felt the utmost love for the blond angel. Everything about him made my cold, dead heart soar. When I was sure that Justin was still within my line of sight, I turned my attention back to Eric. He was looking at Sookie the same way that I had been looking at Justin...with deep love. I smirked as I remembered the pact that we had made so long ago...'we didn't believe in love, only fucking.' God, how things had changed since then. Eric broke our stalemate.

 

 

 

 

"She's beautiful isn't she?" He asked and I nodded. She was quite pretty, but there was another similarity between Justin and her...their scent.

 

 

 

 

"You know...it's weird," I said, seemingly turning Eric's attention to me again. "She and Justin smell very similar, like sandalwood and vanilla." I saw the expression on his face change from confusion to an understanding of sorts.

 

 

 

 

"Does Justin have...telepathy?" He asked with a knowing look. I nodded slightly, wondering where he was going with this. He glanced over to Justin and Sookie and smiled. "That was the first thing that attracted me to Sookie...her sweet scent. I found out that it's because the telepathy causes a mutation in the blood, apparently making it sweeter and more attractive to our fellow creatures of the night."

 

 

 

 

Although I just found out why Justin's blood was so intoxicating to me, I was also plagued with an intense worry for his life. If I had known about his blood, I never would've taken him to a gathering of blood suckers. I glanced back to the bar, only to see Sookie standing there alone.

 

 

 

 

That's when I felt the intense, searing jolt of panic and heart-stopping fear. Justin. For some reason, at that exact moment, I knew what was happening to him. I felt the presence of my maker and my lover. It was like a mirage taking place right in front of my eyes.

 

 

 

 

I couldn't think. I felt every muscle in my body strain with an almost electric bolt of anger. I looked at Eric and he saw the look of pure, unbridled hatred and anger behind the hazel irises. I glanced around the room quickly and decided what needed to be done. Never had I felt such an intense feeling for what I had to do. I set out in a lightning fast run and made it to the bar. The tray of food sat there along with a silver tray adorned with cutlery. Grabbing a cloth napkin and wrapping my hand with it, I picked up two knives and bolted to the bathroom area. At this point, my mind was on auto-pilot and my body was reacting to Justin's silent cries for help.

 

 

 

 

When I rounded the corner of the hallway, I saw Reichen and Justin's bodies moving through the exit door. I followed them out into the wintery night and saw that Reichen was headed for a black sedan. The level of rage in my blood rose when I caught a glimpse of Justin's angelic face covered in tears and flushed. My face contorted in a complete portrait of fire-fueled anger. I felt my nostrils flare and my brows furrowed. I clenched the knives in my hand.

 

 

 

 

"Reichen!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. My maker turned around to face me, holding Justin firmly. I took one look at Justin's beautiful face...the fear in his eyes slowly turning to hope at the sight of me.

 

 

 

 

I held my maker's gaze and made a rash decision.

 

 

 

 

_Justin's P.O.V_

 

 

 

All I saw was the slightest sheen of metal whiz through the air before I shut my eyes tight. That's when I heard the inhuman scream and a searing sound coming from behind me. I felt Reichen's grasp loosen and I fell to the cold, snowy ground. Tears were falling from my eyes and I was freezing. I turned around to look at Brian's maker. There was a sterling silver knife pinning him to the brick wall behind us. From how much of the handle was sticking out of his right shoulder, I'd say that the knife was embedded deeply in the stone. His face was contorted and the silver of the knife was burning his dead flesh.

 

 

 

I was frozen in my place on the ground when I felt Brian's strong hands on my arms. He lifted me up and moved me firmly behind him. I saw his face for a brief moment and it scared me beyond words. His face was an intense contortion of anger and pure rage. I stood behind him as he approached his pinned maker. He looked at the pained vampire, locking hazel with black.

 

 

 

"Let this be a fair warning, you stupid motherfucker. Never...ever...FUCK with what is mine." Brian's voice rang with a deadly calm as he stared into the cold, hate filled eyes of his maker. The rage was ever present in Brian's voice nonetheless. His maker watched as Brian turned to face me. He walked to my shivering form and took me into the crook of his arm.

 

 

 

When we turned to face the building, Sookie and Eric had obviously seen the entire ordeal. Sookie's face was a mixture of surprise and worry, however, Eric was in a full fledged stance ready to join Brian if anything were to go wrong. We came to a stop next to them. I saw Brian lock eyes with Eric. I could sense a silent conversation taking place within them that spoke volumes. I held tighter onto Brian's waist.

 

 

 

 

"Eric...I suggest you take Sookie back to Bon Temps." Brian said, eyes still locked with Eric's. They nodded and entered the Hall. Brian looked down into my eyes, I wish I could've read his thoughts at that moment. He squeezed my shoulder tighter and we followed Sookie and Eric.

 

 

 

---later that night---

 

 

 

 

We had gathered all of our luggage and boarded the jet, destined for Pittsburgh. Other than his silent looks and caresses, Brian hadn't spoken more than two words...and that was to check out of the hotel. It wasn't until we were safely on the plane did I break the silence.

 

 

 

"Brian...thank you for saving me." I said as he looked up from our interlocked hands. A small smile attempted to capture his lips. "That was amazing...you pinning him to that wall so that I could escape. You were amazing." That's when Brian shook his head slightly.

 

 

 

"I missed." He said in a tone so quiet, I almost didn't hear it. I furrowed my brow, confused. He cleared his throat and looked deeply into my eyes. "I missed..." He said again, hoping that I would understand. I still didn't. "I was aiming to stake the motherfucker." He finally snapped, his tone a bit sharper, making me flinch slightly. He pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.

 

 

 

_Brian's P.O.V_

 

 

 

I didn't mean to frighten Justin...at all. But the worry that I felt earlier was still lingering in my gut, causing my blood to feel hot. Justin turned his head away from me and I could tell that he was getting upset. I reached up with my other hand and pulled his head back around to face me. I smiled softly and he returned. I traced his beautiful jawline with my thumb and brought our lips together. Full, supple, and hot against my cool flesh. At first, our kiss was gentle and loving...but Justin's hands coming up to twist my hair changed the pace entirely.

 

 

 

I wanted to show Justin that he was mine. All fucking mine. My tongue demanded entrance to his overheated mouth. His lips parted willingly and my tongue explored. I roughly tilted his head, angling my tongue deeper into his delicious throat. The kiss was growing more passionate by the minute and my jeans were growing tighter. I broke our kiss and stared into the flushed face of my angel...MY angel. I glanced down and saw that his jeans were as tight as mine. I smiled at him and he smiled a million watt-Sunshine smile. I looked behind him and saw the perfect spot to commence Operation-My-Sunshine. My smile widened and I leaned in to whisper in his ear.

 

 

 

"Sunshine...how would you like to be a part of the Mile High Club?" I whispered huskily into his ear, my cool breath on his heated skin causing a rough shiver to course through him. I pulled back and watched as his eye-lids dropped, he nodded and watched his eyebrows raise. God, he was so fucking sexy like that. I took his hand and led us to the ridiculously tiny bathroom.

 

 

 

When we were safely inside the cramped space, I ripped his shirt open...fuck the buttons. I picked him up and sat him on the sink, undoing his pants and tearing them off. No underwear. Fucking perfect. His cock was hard and leaking as I quickly undressed myself. I looked into his lust-hooded eyes and sank onto his rock hard cock. On the first down stroke, I took him into my mouth and down my throat in one fluid motion. His hand found my hair and his other found the counter. I sucked and licked, harder than necessary...but this was all MINE. He was panting and moaning. I looked up and caught sight of his fucking adorable expression. Tongue peaking out between his teeth, surrounded by the most fucking delicious lips on the planet. I swallowed around his swollen cock and watched as his body writhed and bucked.

 

 

 

I felt his orgasm creeping up on him and sucked incredibly hard around the tip. He pulled my hair roughly as he exploded into my throat. I drank my Sunshine's essence, hot and sweet...just like my Sunshine. I pulled myself up to his lips and ravaged the plump, pink flesh. I let him taste his fluids on my tongue as I devoured his deliciously hot mouth.

 

 

 

We broke our scorching kiss and I spun him around to face the mirror. I saw him watching me as I sank into his tight ass...no preparation. His face was the portrait of painful pleasure as I began to thrust into him with intense force. He braced himself up, one hand on the mirror...the other on the back of my thigh. I sank further and further into his warmth with each powerful thrust. I knew that I wouldn't last long when I looked at his angelic face, flushed and sweating. I leaned in and licked the salty, sweet sweat from the back of his neck. His ragged breath and moans were sending my body into sensory overload.

 

 


I came with a guttural moan and a violent electric surge through my body. Yes...this was ALL mine. Justin came a few seconds after me with a wet, hot explosion onto the mirror and sink. I rested my head on his back and he rested his on the mirror. His breathing hadn't slowed down when I threaded my fingers through his hair and pulled his head back. I kissed the shell of his ear and gently bit his earlobe. I looked at his eyes in the mirror and whispered to him.

 

 

 

"You're mine Justin...all...mine. I love you." I said with a lick to his jawline. He smiled, sated and nodded.

 

 

 

_Justin's P.O.V_

 

 

 

That plane ride was the best fucking flight of my life. After Brian introduced me to the Mile High Club, I never wanted to fucking leave it. That sex in the bathroom of that jet was the most incredible sex that I've ever had. Brian's frightening and oh-so-hot dominating of me made me want to fuck him again...if I didn't pass out shortly afterwards. When I woke up, I was fully dressed, in my seat, and leaning on Brian's shoulder as we landed in Pittsburgh. We arrived right as the sun was setting, so we decided to go to the loft and get cleaned up...then head out to Babylon.

 

 

 

Easier said than done I suppose. Brian and I ended up fucking in the bedroom and again in the shower before we left. I was dressed in an almost see through blue top and tight jeans. Brian took the darker route, black v-neck t-shirt and black jeans. We looked like complete opposites who attracted. An angel and a demon.

 

 

 

Babylon was blaring with the thumpa thumpa it always had. I saw a few people that I recognized but mostly, my eyes were fixed on my creature of the night. I looked deep into his eyes as we made our way to the dance floor. The music was coursing through my body as Brian ran his cold hands up and down my sides. My body temperature was rising and Brian's chill was sending jolts of delicious electricity up and down my spine. He ran his hands through my shoulder-length blond hair as we swayed back and forth.

 

 

 

I wanted this night to last forever.

 

 

 

_Brian's P.O.V_

 

 

 

At least for tonight, I was back on familiar turf. If anything posed a threat to what was mine...I would bring a hell-storm down upon them. I realized that I was deeper in love with Justin than I thought. I found myself giving death glares to anyone who so much as looked at him. Justin apparently found this act humorous. His smile was that indicator. I pulled his body closer to me in an obvious message to the men around us.

 

 

 

This angel was MINE...

Chapter End Notes:

ToBeContinued... :)