Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the late update...This chapter is a bit longer. Please review! :)

 

A/N: Any use of a celebrities name or actions are strictly for entertainment purposes. No shade intended by any means. :}

 

The lines that have single apostrophes 'like this' are things that aren't said, but thought.

 

I do not own any of these characters within...they are strictly the property of Cowlip and HBO...No infringement on copyright intended.

 

Chapter Ten:

The Blood Ball

 

 

_Brian's P.O.V_

 

 

 

The plane ride went smoothly and we landed on Alaska's icy runway without a hitch. We unloaded all of our luggage and made our way to the hotel room. The hotel lobby was immaculate, classic with a twist of modern. Marble floors led the way to the stainless steel and black elevator doors. I checked in at the front desk with Justin wrapping his arm around my waist. We got out room key and headed to the elevator.

 

 

 

"This hotel is gorgeous Brian!" Justin said from his nestled spot under the crook of my arm. I glanced down at this sunny, angelic face as he was enthralled by his surroundings. It was beautiful...and so was the hotel. Our luggage had already been taken to our room on the top floor. I had secretly upgraded our room to a penthouse suite. The reaction on Justin's face would be priceless and I would enjoy it immensely. We rode the elevator in a comfortable silence until we came to a slow stop at the top floor. Justin noticed that the hallway didn't look like a normal hotel corridor.

 

 

 

"Brian? What floor are we on?" He asked as he looked up and down the corridor, only finding two doors, and one was a linen closet. I smiled at his adorable childish expression as he looked back at me with his enormous blue eyes.

 

 

 

"We're on the very top floor...the penthouse suite." I said, shrugging and smiling at him. His eyes lit up as the last few words slid out of my mouth like an afterthought. He ran to the door and stuck the card key into the slot eagerly. When he gained access, I was right behind him as we entered the wondrous room.

 

 

 

_Justin's P.O.V_

 

 

 

Oh. My. God! This had to be the most beautiful hotel room I have EVER seen! The decor was modern with classic twists and the furniture was immaculate and sleek. I looked back at Brian with the biggest smile on my face. His expression was about the same as mine, speechless. And it took a LOT for me to become speechless. Just being in that gorgeous room with a gorgeous man made my heart soar...as well as a certain part of my body. My enthusiasm for the room was quickly turning into an untameable lust for the creature standing in front of me. I softened my smile and dropped my eyelids slightly as I slowly approached this handsome devil of a man. I looked up into his hazel eyes through thick blond lashes and smiled. It was a small smile but devious nonetheless. I reached up and grazed his cheek as I looked deep into his hazel orbs.

 

 

 

"This is amazing Brian...You got this room for me and now...now I think I know a way to show you just...how...pleased I am." I whispered hoarsely between kisses and nibbles on his cold neck. He let out a short raspy moan when I began to lick the spots of cold flesh that I had bitten. He wrapped an arm around my waist as he tilted my chin upward so that he could plunder my lips. God...his kisses were to die for. His tongue was demanding entrance to my mouth and I happily complied. I realized that during our passionate kiss, he had led me backwards toward the bedroom. He opened the door and skillfully directed us to the bed. He broke our kiss and removed my shirt and threw it to the ground. He began undressing himself quickly and I did the same. I wanted him so badly it hurt. Clothes on the ground and forgotten, we made our way back to each others mouths. Our lips were battling for control when he forcefully pushed me backward onto the soft bed. My hands were roaming his cool skin as he pulled at my hair and licked my neck.

 

 

 

"Roll over." He whispered firmly, but I just smiled and shook my head. He stopped licking me and looked up into my eyes. I brushed some hair from his forehead and cupped his cheek.

 

 

 

"It's my turn." I said with a wicked smile. He quirked an eyebrow and I saw a small smile stretch across his beautiful face. He leaned up from my body and allowed me to sit up and move aside. I watched as he looked at me sheepishly and laid on his stomach. I looked at the beautiful sight laid out before me and it took my breath away. When my eyes reached his face, I saw Brian's face turned to the side and his eyes were hooded slightly. I slowly crawled up his long, lean legs. I started laying open mouthed kisses at the base of his neck. He let out a delicious moan when I reached his lower back, right above his perfectly sculpted ass. I started a slow trail with my tongue from his lower back down his cleft to his sweet, musky entrance. I heard him moan and saw him clench the sheets when I licked around the sensitive flesh. He let out a guttural moan when I poked my tongue into the ring of muscle. He tasted unbelievably sweet and tangy as I continued to slowly fuck him with my tongue. I waited until Brian was writhing under me uncontrollably, I stopped my ministrations and leaned back on my legs.

 

 

 

I lifted Brian's hips and put a few pillows under him. I rubbed his lower back as I positioned my leaking cock at his puckered entrance. I made to prepare him but I heard him moaning and I felt his hand on my wrist.

 

 

 

"Just do it...Please, come on." He hissed out and pushed his ass farther into the air, rubbing it eagerly against my cock. I grabbed his hips and pushed into him slowly. Then I felt his cool hand grasp my thigh and thrust me inside him completely. I let out a guttural moan when I saw the almost shy smile on his lips.

 

 

 

"Brian...oh my god, you're so...fucking...tight." I managed to pant out between my ragged breaths. I wanted to keep the pace slow and torturous but I knew I wouldn't last long in Brian's cool, tight ass. I pulled out almost completely and thrust back into with massive force. He moaned and whispered my lips in time with my thrusts. I pounded into him harder and faster as I reached out and grasped the auburn locks on Brian's head. I felt the familiar warm, tingling sensation that signaled my impending orgasm. I angled my last few thrusts so that the tip of my cock would graze Brian's sensitive sweet spot. Every time I passed over his prostate, it caused his body to arch into while he moaned wildly. I reached under Brian and began to pump his leaking cock in time with my powerful thrusts. We came together with guttural moans and electric pleasure. I fell onto his cool back, my breathing was coming out of me in ragged pants.

 

 

 

"I...love you." I breathed out through my harsh breaths. I closed my eyes and laid there, waiting for my breathing to even out when I heard his deep voice whisper.

 

 

 

"I love you too Justin." I pulled out and we rolled onto our sides, facing each other. He stroked my hair for a few tender silent moments while we looked into each others eyes. We heard a pounding on the door that jolted us back into reality.

 

 

 

_Brian's P.O.V_

 

 

 

"Hold on a fucking second!" I yelled as I rose from the bed. I stalked to the door and swung it open. I heard a gasp coming from a young woman wearing a dress as I stood in the doorway staring at her.

 

 

 

"Oh my goodness! You're totally naked!" She gasped out as she covered her eyes. I just stood there staring at her. I took in her appearance...she had blonde wavy/curly hair, brown eyes, and she was wearing a dress that made her look like some sort of dessert. "I'm so sorry! I was looking for Eric's friend Brian but I think I misunderstood him." She was looking at the door frame now, obviously trying not to look at my naked form. I huffed a laugh.

 

 

 

"Well...you found him. Come on in." I said, still amused that she was trying to be proper. She nodded and entered the hotel room. I walked into the bedroom, told Justin we had a guest, and threw on my jeans. When I went back to the sitting room, Justin was following me closely. I walked to the young woman and sat down across from her. "You must be Sookie." She smiled cutely and nodded.

 

 

 

"That's me. Sookie Stackhouse. You must be Brian and..." She said as she looked at Justin.

 

 

 

_Justin's P.O.V_

 

 

 

'Darn. I know his name starts with a J. Come on Sookie...' I heard her thinking and smirked.

 

 

 

'It's Justin.' I thought as I continued to look at her. When I thought about just telling her, I was shocked to hear her voice in my head.

 

 

 

'I knew that!' She thought as she looked at me quickly, her eyes wide with shock. My face mirrored her expression as we were at a loss for words.

 

 

 

'How...how are you doing that?' I thought as I saw her smile a bit.

 

 

 

'I'm telepathic...and apparently so are you.' She rose her eyebrows at the irony of our meeting and being telepathic. I glanced to Brian, who was sitting in the chair looking at us with an amused expression.

 

 

 

"So...are you guys having a staring contest?" He asked with a chuckle. I looked at him with wide eyes and shook my head emphatically. My mouth was dry but I still spoke.

 

 

 

"No...we're talking alright...just not out loud." When I said this, Brian's face was mirroring our look of shock.

 

 

 

"She can hear thoughts too?" He asked incredulously. I nodded and smiled brightly. "Well...talk about ironic." I had to laugh at that. Sookie was smiling when I looked back at her.

 

 

 

"I've only met one other telepath before...and he was a complete you know what to me. But this...this is just plain weird." She said with a soft laugh. "I mean, Eric told me we'd get along, that we were similar. But he didn't tell me we were THAT similar." I liked this girl. She was adorable, with her southern accent and the way she looked like a cute little lemon bar. We even looked similar, hair and some facial features.

 

 

 

'You're too cute! We even look alike.' I thought as she giggled. 'Ha! I'm totally not used to people hearing me. It's so new.' She laughed again.

 

 

 

'I know the feeling...believe me.'

 

 

 

I really did like this girl.

 

 

 

_Brian's P.O.V_

 

 

 

"So where's Eric?" I asked, still amused that Sookie and Justin were having an inner conversation. Sookie's attention turned to me as she smiled.

 

 

 

"He's unpacking his stuff, we just got here." She explained as Justin decided to sit down next to her. I had to chuckle at their similarities. Of course Eric and I would have similar choice in partners. Hell, we were basically the same person so why wouldn't we have identical fucking lovers. I looked at the clock on the wall behind them and realized that the Ball started at 10:30...and it was 10:00.

 

 

 

"Fuck...we need to start getting ready if we're going to make it on time Justin." I said as I stood up. I reached over the table and took Sookie's hand in mine. "It was a pleasure to meet you, now Justin will have someone to converse with tonight at the Ball." Sookie blushed and smiled.

 

 

 

"Nice to meet you too Brian. You too Justin!" I liked this girl.

 

 

 

When Sookie had left, I set out to get Justin and myself dressed without wanting to fuck him senseless. I successfully dressed myself rather quickly and I looked completely dashing. Justin was finishing up in the bathroom while I was straightening my tie and fixing my hair. When he emerged it was like staring at an angel. His blond hair paired with the dark blue of  the suit made me stop what I was doing to drink in the sight of him. He smoothed down the front of the jacket and looked at me.

 

 

 

"How do I look?" He asked sheepishly. I let my eyes sweep over him one last time before I smiled.

 

 

 

"You look...beautiful." I whispered the last word and watched his beautiful pale skin blush. We finished getting ready and went downstairs to the private car waiting to take us to the Blood Ball. For some reason, I had an eery feeling in the pit of my stomach. There was something amis...I just couldn't put my finger on it.

 

 

 

I glanced over to Justin sitting next to me, watching the snowy scenery pass us by. My worry was growing but I tried not to let it show. The last thing I wanted to do was spoil Justin's good time tonight.

 

 

 

---The Blood Ball---

 

 

 

_Justin's P.O.V_

 

 

 

The hall was amazing. We entered between two towering black marble columns that gave way to the expansive ball room. The walls were draped with black and blood red silk curtains that were paired with tall candlelit sculptures. Everything in the room screamed vampire elegance and I was completely entranced by the dark beauty of it. Brian had his arm protectively draped around me as we walked toward the large intermingling group of blood suckers. My mouth dropped when I saw some of the patrons of this gathering. I saw several celebrities of an A-list caliber and I began to get nervous.

 

 

 

"Brian! Is that...?" He cut me off and nodded his head.

 

 

 

"Yes...that's Jack Nicholson and his female human companion." He said with a hushed tone as we passed by them and on through the crowd. I didn't need to ask him who some of the others were. I saw the famous pop singer Adam Lambert hugging close to a waiter, obviously charming him with his devious vampire charisma. Next came the heartthrob Johnny Depp with his human Vanessa Paradis, he was gentle with her as she swooned over his looks and charm.

 

 

 

"Brian...there are so many celebrities here that I would've never known to be vampires." I said with amazement. I looked up at his Adonis-like face and saw him staring back at me with the utmost love in his hazel orbs. He smiled at me and I felt his hand come to rest under my chin as he tilted my head back and kissed my lips gently. Our gentle kiss turned into a steamy, knee-weakening tango of tongues as we stood in the midst of voyeurs eyes. I was melting into his sweet, cold lips on mine when I felt his muscles tense. His lips came to an abrupt stop.

 

 

 

_Brian's P.O.V_

 

 

 

I felt all my muscles in my body tense when I sensed a familiar pair of eyes on our tender display. I had felt this heated gaze before...in Ireland. I pulled my lips away from Justin's newly swollen lips and locked eyes with the man. He was standing across the room but my eyes found his like a trained falcon. The blood in my veins ran hot when he started walking toward us with a panther-like stalk. His dark black eyes never left mine as he came to a stop in front of us. Justin looked back and forth between me and my maker. His features were burned into my memory since that night. His white skin, like alabaster, and his pitch black eyes. His hair was the only thing that had changed, now standing in a haphazard tousled style. I felt Justin's arm wrap tightly around my waist and saw my maker's eyes dart to my angel.

 

 

 

"Well hello again Brian...you remember me don't you?" He said as he smiled a wicked, devilish smirk. "I believe I didn't introduce myself that night so long ago..." He said with a thick Middle Eastern accent as he once again raked his eyes over Justin. "Reichen Supay, it's always a pleasure Brian...now why not introduce this beautiful creature." His eyes were trained on Justin with the last few words. I was infuriated and Justin sensed it.

 

 

 

"I think you should leave Mr. Supay." Justin said as he looked at my maker firmly. Reichen smirked as he reached for Justin's hand and brought it to his mouth. He kissed the pale flesh of Justin's hand and smelled the supple skin.

 

 

 

"My God...you smell...intoxicating." He said as Justin roughly pulled his hand away from him.

 

 

 

"Justin...let's just go." I said, immediately regretting my words. Reichen's eyebrows raised and he smiled.

 

 

 

"Justin...what an enchanting name for an enchanting creature...feisty too, I happen to like that." He said, making my skin crawl and my blood boil. "How about a dance?"

 

 

 

_Justin's P.O.V_

 

 

 

Did this...motherfucker...just ask me...to dance. The audacity of this...asshole.

 

 

 

"No thanks." I said, my voice dripping with scorn. "I don't dance with assholes." Reichen's face screwed up at my assessment of him. I felt Brian's arm tighten around my shoulder.

 

 

 

"Aren't you just full of surprises...beautiful and with such a filthy mouth." I wanted to knock that fucking smile off his face. I looked up at Brian to see his face the picture of maddening rage. Then, a miracle happened. I saw Sookie and Eric walking up behind Reichen and it seemed that Eric could sense something was wrong. They made a straight line to us and Eric came to a stop beside Brian while Sookie took my side.

 

 

 

"Excuse me sir, but could I have a moment with my friends?" Eric asked politely but his face was anything but. Reichen took the hint and stepped back.

 

 

 

"Certainly. I must be going anyway." He said as he made to turn away. Before he stalked off, he raked his eyes over me...stopping on my eyes long enough to send a frightening shiver down my spine that made my blood run ice cold.

 

 

 

_Reichen's P.O.V_

 

 

 

That's right my little blond dessert. Just you wait my sweet. I've got a surprise for you...

 

 

 

 

_Brian's P.O.V_

 

 

 

 

When Reichen left, the uneasiness that I was feeling didn't leave with him. But I didn't want to ruin Justin's night anymore so I smiled at him gently and planted a small, sweet kiss on his lips.

 

 

 

"Thanks Eric. I wasn't sure how to get him the fuck away from us." I said to Eric as I gave him a brief hug. I could always count on Eric to get people's asses in gear. He smirked and patted my shoulder.

 

 

 

"No problem Brian. Who the fuck was that guy anyway?" He asked, but I didn't get out a word before Justin piped in.

 

 

 

"He was Brian's asshole maker Reichen Supay." He said and I saw a flash of recognition on Eric's face.

 

 

 

"You know him?" I asked as Eric nodded his head reluctantly.

 

 

 

"Yeah...he's one of the oldest and strongest vampires alive. I think he's around 1,300 years old and originated from Jerusalem. Anyone who's ever stepped in his path have been brutally killed with no afterthought. He's fucking ruthless Brian...I just can't believe that he's your maker." He said with an incredulous tone and a shake of his head. "Just watch out for him old friend." I tightened even more around Justin's shoulder until his breath hitched and I reluctantly loosened my hold on him.

 

 

 

"So Sookie, how are you doing?" Justin asked the chipper girl dressed like a piece of cake. She smiled at him happily.

 

 

 

"I'm doing really well Justin! How sweet of you to ask, how about we get some punch. I'm parched." She said with her adorable southern accent. Justin glanced up at me and gave me a little nod. I leaned down and placed a light kiss on his lips and then sent him with Sookie.

 

 

 

_Justin's P.O.V_

 

 

 

I really liked Sookie, she was a sweetheart. We got to the punch table and filled two wine glasses with the dark red liquid.

 

 

 

"Of course this shit would look like blood." I said with a huffed laugh. She giggled and took a sip.

 

 


"Yeah, when Eric told me about this Ball I was kind of sceptical. Being in a room full of vampires still scares me a little. I mean, I love Eric and I know he'll protect me but still." She said as she continued to sip the black cherry liquid. I nodded at her.

 

 

 

"That's how I feel about Brian. I know he would do anything to keep me safe." I said as I glanced toward Brian and Eric, who were talking and laughing. I really did love him with all my heart.

 

 

 

'I love you Brian...' I thought as Sookie smiled. I kept forgetting that she could hear me. I giggled when she realized that I was still getting used to our both being telepathic.

 

 

 

"How are you telepathic?" I asked quietly. She shrugged her shoulders.

 

 

 

"I honestly don't know. I think it's hereditary honestly. My grand-daddy was a telepath and I guess I got it from him. Anybody in your family like that?" She asked me, taking another sip. I thought about it a moment and remembered my grandmother. She always seemed to be able to know what was going on without even asking.

 

 

 

"I...I think my grandmother might have been a telepath. She always picked up on things happening in our family without us even telling her." I said and Sookie nodded her head.

 

 

 

"Yep...she was a telepath alright. That's how my grand-daddy was...always two steps ahead of everybody else. I do think it's in the blood if you ask me." She said and I had a sudden realization.

 

 

 

"Has Eric ever...drank from you?" I asked and she pursed her lips. She nodded the affirmative.

 

 

 

"But I don't let him do it often. It seems to...I don't know...make him weird." I nodded and her eyes widened. "Has Brian..." I nodded.

 

 

 

"He only did it once and he went...fucking insane. He said my blood was maddeningly sweet. So I didn't let him do it again...he scared the hell out of me." I said as I remembered that night. I felt a lump rise in my throat and my chest tighten. I cleared my throat and chuckled.

 

 

 

"Um...I've got to go to the restroom...I'll be right back." I said as I kissed her cheek sweetly and made my way to the back of the room. I was lead through a maze of hallways until I finally found the room I was looking for. As I approached the door I felt a chill run down my spine. I stopped in my tracks and stood up straight. My blood ran ice cold and I turned around.

 

 

 

Before I could even open my mouth to scream, ice cold hands were over my mouth and I was staring into black eyes. I tried to free myself but lost the fight against his strength as he pulled me down the hallway and out into the cold night.

Chapter End Notes:

ToBeContinued...