Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Story Notes:

I do not own any of the characters within. They are strictly the property of Cowlip and HBO. No infringment of copyright intended in ANY way.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first attempt at writing FanFiction... *bites nails* I hope you enjoy...Chapters will hopefully be updated daily. Thank you.

TB_QaF_Crossover_FanFic_Chapter1_The_Immortal_One.html

A/N: This fanfic is quite graphic...in language and in sexual content. You have been notified and warned. :) This is also my first ever FanFic. I hope it's good... *bites nails*

 

Also, things that only have apostrophes 'like this' are things that aren't said.

 

I do not own any of these characters within...they are strictly the property of Cowlip and HBO...No infringement on copyright intended.

 

Chapter One:

The Immortal One

 

_Justin's P.O.V_

 

I can't believe I'm working on a Friday night again...This is the third time this month that Debbie's asked me to cover for Kiki and it's ridiculous. I mean, I would do anything for Debbie. Since my parents found out I was gay and kicked me out, Debbie has been like a mother to me. And since I live with her, I can't really lie and say "Hey Deb, I can't work...I'm gonna go out and party til dawn." because she would just laugh and say "Good one Sunshine...now get that perky bubble butt to work."

 

So here I am, waiting tables at the Liberty Diner on a perfectly good Friday night. I'm about to take my millionth order of the night. A heavy set man in a suit is sitting at the corner booth eyeing me...and I can hear what he's thinking...

 

'Well, looky what we've got here. Young, blond, and a luscious ass waiting to be plowed by yours truly.'

 

I cringe and huff my frustration at Debbie for making me work tonight. Oh, I should probably have mentioned. When I heard what Fat Creep was thinking...I actually heard what he was thinking. It's something I've always been able to do for as long as I can remember. But sometimes, I wish I couldn't hear them.

 

So I push the thoughts of vomiting out of my mind and take Fat Creep's order. He's still eyeing me and I'm trying with all of my might not to hear his disgusting thoughts about rimming me and fucking me senseless. As soon as I jot down his order, I bolt over to the kitchen window, slam the papers down onto the counter and try to regain some semblance of composure when I hear the bell above the diner door signaling that we have a new customer. Before I have a chance to look over my shoulder and see who it is, the bell on the counter signals that my order's up. Fat Creep's food is ready...a cheeseburger, extra fries, a chocolate shake, and three lemon bars. God, I wish this night would end.

 

_Brian's P.O.V._

 

My night has just begun. I wake up right as the sun sets and the sunlight has surrendered to the impending darkness of the night sky. I stretch my arms above my head in the darkness of my loft. My only thought is that of my hunger. My hunger for blood. The rich, iron-y taste of the warm liquid is the only thing I can think about. Hell, it's the only thing I've thought about in my 300 years of life...well, of life as a creature of the night. But tonight, instead of ordering my prey from the internet, I think I'll go for a good, old fashioned hunt. I want to hand pick my meal for the evening.

 

As I look at myself in the mirror of the bathroom that I no longer use, I straighten the black button down shirt and tight blue jeans that adorn my immortalized 29 year old body.  I look damn good. Of course, my skin has paled in my 300 years, but everything else has stayed the same. My chiseled features, my lean and toned body, my golden hazel eyes, and my tousled auburn hair. Perfect.

 

I glance over to the clock on my nightstand. The glowing red numbers read 7:30. The time that the hustle and bustle of Liberty Avenue and the gay crowd will be swarming the streets, bars, and clubs looking for a great lay. And I, being the master hunter and predator that I am, will give them that lay. Only, I need to find someone that I can easily glamour into forgetting the events that will proceed that lay. The feeding.

 

Grabbing my keys, a light jacket (I can't feel the cold, but it keeps appearances up), and my wallet, I head toward the loft door so that the hunt can finally begin.

 

I'm making my way down Liberty Avenue, scoping out the young, hot men when I catch a scent. God, this smell is intoxicating. Of course, no one else would be able to detect it, but my sense of smell became more acute since I was turned into the walking dead. This smell is a mixture of eucalyptus, sandalwood, and...I can't quite put my finger on it. Whatever it is, it's coming from the Liberty Diner. So, without any hesitation, I turn my stride toward the Liberty Diner. And the source of this infuriatingly delicious smell.

 

_Justin's P.O.V_

 

As I grab Fat Creep's plate and take it over to him, my mind is bombarded with the thoughts of the people around me.

 

'You stupid dick, I wish you would shut the fuck up.' This coming from the young, brunet at the counter talking to what I assume to be his lover; an older man who's slightly balding. The older man's mouth is prattling on a mile a minute and the younger man is looking like he wants to stab him. I shake my head and try to focus only on what I'm doing...Except what I'm doing is serving this creeper of a man.

 

"Is there anything else I can get you sir?" I ask, trying my best to smile and hide the fact that every time he talks I want to vomit. He smiles at me. His smile is crooked and perverted, sending waves of nausea over me with a brutal potency.

 

"Yeah actually. You." He says with a half chuckle, half snort. I roll my eyes, not being able to hold off my charade of niceties. Just as I begin to turn away from him, I'm struck by what is standing a few feet away from me.

 

He's standing at the end of the counter, near the door, staring at me. I can almost feel his hazel eyes burning into me with their intensity. His arm is draped over the edge of the counter, and he's wearing the tightest jeans I've ever seen. Shit! I'm staring. I look away quickly, blushing. But the heat of his gaze is still on me. I realize that I'm standing in the middle of the diner, blushing like a school girl. I glance up quickly and see that he is still staring at me and if I'm not mistaken, he seems to be smelling the air. He's breathing in and barely closing his eyes like the air in here is euphoric. Only, this diner smells like burnt grilled cheese and old coffee. What on Earth could make him want to breathe deeply in here?

 

_Brian's P.O.V._

 

Oh. My. God. As soon as I stepped foot into the diner, I found the source of that blissful smell. He's an angel. His blond hair that reaches gently to the nape of his neck is the color of the sun's rays. But I can only see him from behind at this point and let me just say, that is the most perfect ass I've seen in my 300 years on Earth. The way his jeans hug his perfectly shaped bubble butt is heavenly. I bet he's well hung, too.

 

I watch him intently as he takes a tray of food over to the creepiest man I've seen in years. This man is definitely interested in my angel. Wait, what? Your angel? No. What the hell are you? A lesbian? My thoughts are betraying my once beating heart. I see the creep make his cliche advances toward the beautiful blond. But the angel declines them. I'm proud of the fact that the boy kept his integrity. Usually, the creep would've been taken advantage of and would've tipped bigger if the boy had flirted with him more. But this boy would have no part in flirting with this creep, even for five extra dollars of a tip.

 

This boy is definitely different than these other money hungry queers, I thought to myself as I continued to openly stare at the blond haired boy of angel likeness. I was staring mostly at his profile until I was finally delighted with a full frontal view of the boy as he caught my line of sight. As soon as I peered into his eyes, I felt my chest tighten slightly. His eyes. God, have there ever been any as blue? Now I know where the phrase "the eyes are windows to the soul" came from because his eyes are the direct window to the light in his soul. He blushed. What a beautiful shade of pink on his porcelain colored cheeks.

 

And just like that, I couldn't see his eyes. He glanced away from me, feeling my eyes boring holes in his. If only he knew that a human never had this effect on me, he would be running to me. But I had to take this slow. An introduction would have to be made. I have to know who this boy is...and IMMEDIATELY.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

ToBeContinued...as soon as I upload the next chapter later :)