Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

 

I spent my weekend listening to songs, and one in particular...Adele's 'Rolling in the Deep' inspired this story.  A line from the song mentions the scars of your love and ends with 'We could have had it all'.  Like with so many other songs, I ended up thinking of Brian and Justin.  In this story, Justin has been in NYC for a year and become a great success in the artistic community.  The only problem is, he misses Brian too much to enjoy all the accolades.  He decides to send Brian a message and hopes to get the response he is praying for.  Will he?  I must thank Judy for her Beta skills and my darling Granddaughter, Marika, for providing the perfect banner to tell the story.  I love you guys dearly.

 


Rated: PARENTAL GUIDANCE -13
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION Characters: Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2190 Read: 2505
Published: June 14, 2011 Updated: June 14, 2011
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. The Scars of Your Love by mandagrammy [Reviews - 1] (2190 words)