Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

I confess - this chapter is definitely a PWP - pure fluff/romance.  I think the next chapter will wrap up the honeymoon phase and begin to bring the boys back home and into the drama that's about to unfold.  Thanks to those of you who are still reading this - I am very appreciative. 

ater that Evening – Q Hotel

 

“You know….I never was a bathtub person before.  I always thought it was way too time-consuming and made your skin look too much like a fucking prune,” Brian murmured as he slowly soaped the back of Justin’s neck with the bar of expensive heather and moss soap.  “But I think I could learn to like this,” he conceded softly as Justin sighed in happiness over his husband’s sensual touch.  Brian watched in marvel over how the soap slid so easily over Justin’s pale flesh; he always thought he had the most beautiful skin tone – almost glowing and translucent, like some porcelain, alabaster angel.  God, could he get any more lesbionic? he thought scornfully. But at the moment, he was too happy to really care as his hand began an exploration of Justin’s shoulders and he heard the other man sigh again in contentment.  He smiled at the sound, knowing that at the moment Justin was in heaven; in his arms he felt like a pliant piece of soft, adorable putty.  Truth be told, he was in heaven, too as they lay there, Justin nestled in between his legs.

 

 

 

 

 

It was so nice to finally have some private time, just the two of them.  Between the wedding preparations and all the drama regarding his father, the past few months had rushed together like a whirlwind.  He suspected that once the two of them got back to the States, it would be just the beginning of an even more hectic period, because no matter how much he might want to stay the fuck out of his father’s political ambitions, something told him that was going to be wishful thinking.

 

 

 

He idly continued washing Justin’s body, now concentrating on his upper back.  The oversized Jacuzzi tub that had come with their obscenely expensive hotel suite had quickly become a favorite of both men; it was perfect for luxuriating in the jets of hot water as they either used it for what it was actually intended for – bathing or soaking to ease muscle stress – or more to his liking, using it to fuck his husband’s ass senseless several times throughout the day and night.  Making love in the Jacuzzi with the buoyancy of the water and the pulsating streams of the jets had taken their worship of each other’s bodies to a whole new, exquisite level.  As Justin leaned back against his chest in pure pleasure and enjoyment, Brian made a mental note to make sure he remodeled their master bathroom at Britin to include one of these when they got back so they could continue this tradition; it would be worth whatever the cost to recreate the combination of intense lovemaking and just overall relaxation they had been indulging in while they had taken advantage of using it.

 

 

 

“Don’t fall asleep on me, Mr. Taylor-Kinney,” Brian warned the blond quietly as he heard Justin’s breathing evening out as if he were about to fall into slumber; all this caressing of Justin’s soft skin was beginning to revive a very important part of his own anatomy.  He couldn’t help reaching down to curve a hand around one of the smooth, slippery cheeks under the hot water as he advised, “I’ve still got plans for that perky little ass of yours before bedtime.”  He chuckled as he heard Justin groan softly; this would be the fourth time today, but hey, it was his honeymoon.  What did his husband expect?

 

 

 

“Can we let my ‘perky little ass’ rest a bit until after dinner?” Justin asked hopefully in a slightly drowsy tone of voice.  It wasn’t that he was complaining exactly; he could never get enough of this particular treatment.  Having Brian to himself, and without the added distraction of Kinnetik, was the best gift he could ever have. But even as a young man with an almost unlimited libido, even HE had his physical limits. 

 

 

 

Brian chuckled as he leaned in to whisper in Justin’s ear.  “I don’t know, Sunshine…if you keep wiggling that ass all around my cock I won’t be responsible for where it winds up,” he warned, placing both of his hands on his husband’s shoulders and softly nipping the fleshy part of Justin’s lower earlobe. 

 

 

 

Justin shivered slightly at the sensation, silently cursing Brian because the brunet knew that particular action always made him extremely wanton and horny.  “Well, I’ll try to control it, then, at least until we get out of the tub,” he said a little breathlessly. “Are you done washing my back?”

 

 

 

“Yeah.  You’re nice and squeaky-clean now – just in time for me to fuck you again.”

 

 

 

Justin shook his head; he gave up.  “I’m flattered,” he quipped, as he reached over to grab the side of the tub to stand up.  He yelped as Brian couldn’t resist smacking his cheek that was practically begging to be eaten and presently staring back at him tantalizingly in the face.  “What’d you do that for?” the blond said, turning around to glare at Brian as he glanced down where his ass was still red and tingling from the slap. 

 

 

 

“Just testing the elasticity,” Brian told him solemnly.  “See?  It bounces back really fast,” he teased, curling his lips under in amusement at Justin’s look of annoyance.  “You’ll be back to your old fuckable self in no time – just as soon as room service brings up your latest feast.  At the rate our bill’s going to be by the time we leave, we could feed all the poor children in Bangladesh.”

 

 

 

“Ha, ha,” Justin quipped; he purposely turned to face Brian this time as he stepped out of the tub, not trusting that the man wouldn’t test the ‘elasticity’ in the other cheek.  Brian grinned at him as he managed to exit the tub completely, grabbing a plush, thick gold-colored towel that was hanging on a nearby rack.  “Well?” he asked, wrapping the towel around his waist and placing his hands on his hips expectantly.  “Either get you and your never-ending fucking cock out of the tub, or I’ll go order dinner myself.  Then we can feed the entire population of Bangladesh and North Korea.”

 

 

 

Brian laughed.  “Help me up,” he asked, holding his hand out to his partner.  Justin hesitated for a moment – Brian could be a deceiving little fucker – but he nonetheless reached down to help pull him up.  He gazed appreciatively at Brian’s tanned, toned, glorious body, unable to prevent the thought of mine…… all mine coursing through his mind as Brian used his hand to help step out of the tub and stand next to him.  He didn’t make any attempt to dry off, merely remaining rooted to his spot as Justin continued to ogle him overtly. 

 

 

 

“Sure you don’t want to just skip dinner and head straight for…..?”

 

 

 

“No,” Justin promptly told him, holding his hands up in a defensive posture.  “You keep your dessert away from me, Mr. Kinney; I need plenty of regular food to get my strength back.”  He smiled at Brian’s look of disappointment as he dropped his towel and turned to display one of his best features for his husband as he walked a few feet over to the bathroom door, making a point to bend over s-l-o-w-l-y to retrieve his jeans lying on the floor.  “Coming?” he asked innocently with a smirk as he looked back at Brian and winked.

 

 

 

“Apparently not,” Brian muttered as he began to dry himself off with another nearby towel and stare after the prize quickly slipping out of his grasp, at least for the time being.  Justin’s laughter echoed across the marble tile floor as he grudgingly donned his own pair of comfortable, worn jeans and headed out of the bathroom a few minutes later in search of his husband, determined to get him fed quickly so he could feed his own appetite again.

 

 

 

==================  

 

 

 

The Next Morning

 

 

 

“I hope you gentlemen enjoyed your stay here,” the front desk manager was saying as Brian handed him his credit card for payment of their bill.  “I hope you’ll have an opportunity to return again someday,” he added with a smile.  The two guests had certainly made themselves scarce during their stay; the man couldn’t recall ever seeing them out of their room except to walk through the lobby to retrieve their rental car for day trips.  He supposed he wasn’t too surprised, though; after all, he had heard from one of his employees that they were on their honeymoon, and from the intense, passionate looks being exchanged between them, it was obvious they had had more than just sightseeing on their minds, at least the typical sights that most tourists wanted to see.

 

 

 

“Thanks,” Brian told the man politely as he was handed his credit card back and signed the slip lying on the countertop.

 

 

 

“We had a wonderful time,” Justin gushed softly, smiling radiantly over at Brian, his eyes sparkling, “and we LOVED the Jacuzzi.”  Brian merely grinned back tenderly at him before he took Justin’s hand and they followed the baggage handler out to their convertible to begin the next phase of their trip, uncaring of anyone else who either wouldn’t approve of or understand their particular union.

 

 

 

==================================

 

 

 

“So where to next?” Justin asked curiously as they settled into their rental car and Brian started the motor.  He was dying to know what Brian had in mind for their next part of the honeymoon, but he had a feeling by the indecipherable look on his husband’s face that he wasn’t going to divulge his plans.  He sighed in frustration.  “Brian……why all this fucking secrecy?  It’s not like I’m not going to know once we get there,” he pointed out sensibly.

 

 

 

“I know, Sunshine,” Brian said, smiling to himself over Justin’s comment.  “So like you said, you’ll know when we get there.”  He turned to observe the annoyed look on Justin’s face and the downward pout on his lips.  “Just humor me, okay?” he asked softly.  “I like seeing the look on your face when you see things for the first time.”

 

 

 

Justin looked over at him in surprise and pleasure as happiness flooded his body.  “You do?”

 

 

 

Brian’s smile widened as he began to steer the car away from the parking lot and turned left toward their destination.  “Yeah,” he said, glancing over at his husband.  “I do.”  He reached over to take Justin’s hand in his and squeeze it.  “But trust me, Sunshine….you’re going to love it.”  And because you’ll love it, I WILL, too, he thought silently as Justin curled his hand around his and his heart warmed at the gesture.  How could he have ever envisioned not having Justin at his side?  Before he had met him, he would have never thought he would be a married man, in love with such a young, passionate, fiery blond.  But God, how he loved him so now and could never imagine his life without him. 

 

 

 

Justin was smiling even more broadly now like a lovesick fool, but he didn’t care.  He loved it when Brian verbalized his emotions to him.  His husband had gotten much better at doing that over the years – he no longer looked like he was cringing whenever he uttered those all-important three little words – but it still made his own heart skip a beat in joy whenever he said some occasional and, yes, romantic, words out loud.  Brian had changed over the years when it came to expressing his feelings from time to time, but he hadn’t; not when it came to that.  The sentimental soul in him still adored those moments.  “Okay,” he whispered back congenially, still smiling as he squeezed Brian’s hand this time in response and Brian nodded in acknowledgment.

 

 

 

“By the way,” Brian said as he steered them onto the N18 Highway.  “You’ll find out in about thirty minutes.” 

 

 

 

Justin’s eyes lit up in excitement.  “Thirty minutes?  We’ll be there that soon?”  His heart raced with anticipation. 

 

 

 

Brian grinned as he glanced over at the animated look on his husband’s beautiful face and nodded.  “Think you can hold out that long, Sunshine?”

 

 

 

Justin beamed his trademark smile that always captivated Brian as he said, “I’ll try.” 

 

 

 

Brian watched in amusement as his husband reached inside their glove box and pulled out his trusty tour book, no doubt trying to determine their secret destination.  “Hey, you’re cheating,” he chided him softly as Justin glanced over at him and shrugged. 

 

 

 

He shook his head in resignation, but he wasn’t nervous that Justin would figure it out – at least he hoped he didn’t; he really wanted to keep it as a grand surprise.  “Go ahead – you might be able to narrow it down, but there’re a lot of accommodations between here and there.”  He turned his attention back to the road, knowing that particular task would keep Justin busy for a while as he played detective.

 

 

 

“Fuck,” Justin huffed out after a few minutes.  “And I thought there were a lot of places to stay in Pittsburgh.  They’ve even got lighthouses you can stay in.”  He closed the book in frustration.  “We aren’t going stay in….”

 

 

 

“Don’t even utter it from those talented little lips, Sunshine,” Brian retorted.  “I don’t fuck in lighthouses.  And don’t even say it,” he added, as Justin opened his mouth to no doubt make a nasty comment; Justin made a zipping motion across his lips in response, but Brian knew that would last maybe ten seconds.  As it turned out, it was more like five…

 

 

 

Justin turned his head at a sudden movement to his left and cried out, “Brian, stop!” 

 

 

 

Brian rolled his eyes, getting accustomed now to Justin’s bobbing-head antics when it came to parts of Ireland that held such an endless fascination for him.  “Look!” he heard as he pulled the car over to the shoulder and slowed down to turn and glance over at Justin’s side of the car.  About twenty feet away was what appeared to be some sort of scruffy-looking goat, staring back at him with beady-little eyes.  If the hair had been a lot shorter and a little tidier, it might have reminded him of his high-school biology teacher that he had learned so many useful experiments from such as using glue on toilet seats; it had certainly come in handy at the trial for that fucker, Hobbs.  “Oh, my God,” he said in a droll voice.  “You had me pull over for that?  Justin….”

 

 

 

 

“That’s a wild goat!” Justin exclaimed excitedly, pulling his camera out of his jacket pocket and hurriedly turning it on.  The goat stood there and stared at him as he chewed on some grass, extremely nonchalant about the whole thing.  Apparently this wasn’t the first time he had been close up and person with some gullible tourist.  An Irishman was probably lurking nearby, watching in glee as some tourist made yet another picture of a plain old, ugly, hairy goat. 

 

 

 

Brian rolled his eyes as Justin snapped the picture and turned to smile at him in delight.  He would never understand the fascination his husband held for such mundane things, but it still made his heart do flip-flops anyway when he smiled at him like that.  “Can we go now, Picasso?” he asked.  “I’m sure one of his cousins will be more than glad to pose for you somewhere else.”  He was beginning to think he had understated things when he had told Justin that Ireland had a “lot of sheep.”  Perhaps he should have amended that to say “more sheep than humans,” because sheep, goats, whatever, there had to be more of them than people here from what he had encountered so far.

 

 

 

Justin looked over at him sheepishly (appropriate enough, Brian thought) as he nodded.  Shaking his head as he realized he was unable to stay perturbed for long with this man, he rolled his eyes before slowing pulling back out into traffic.  “I guess I should have prefaced that statement earlier by saying it was a 30-minute drive to our destination, provided we didn’t have to stop for sheep crossings and candid photo ops,” he said dryly, curling his lips under.  As they slowly continued up the highway, however, and the elevation gradually rose with each kilometer, he had to admit as he looked around – it was beautiful.  The rolling green hills, the partly-cloudy skies that made the sun’s rays peek out on occasion from behind great wisps of white, and the gently crashing sea below them made for a very picturesque vista. 

 

 

 

He had initially thought of whisking Justin away on some secluded, tropical island; after all, thoughts of lying on a sun-kissed, sandy beach certainly had its appeal for him.  And he had always wanted to rent one of those tiki-type huts that stretched out literally over the water; he would have really enjoyed lying in bed at night with Justin in his arms, listening to the ocean lapping right outside their home away from home and feeling the soft breeze caressing and cooling their heated skin after a boisterous round of lovemaking.  Hell, even now it made him hard just thinking about it.

 

 

 

But after Justin had went to so much trouble to find his real family, thoughts of returning to the land of his ancestors’ birth began to emerge.  Somehow, this land where the O’Connor family had first been born held a certain poignancy and fascination for him.  He thought it only fitting, then, that he bring the man who was his new family here as well.  The ocean wasn’t going anywhere – perhaps when he and Justin celebrated their ten-year anniversary, they would explore that intriguing opportunity.  But for now – as he looked over at Justin’s look of happiness on his face and watched the wind rippling his hair, he was more than content to put up with sheep, goats, and any other native objects that held a fascination for his husband as long as it made him happy.

 

 

 

Brian smiled to himself as he realized they were nearing the cutoff to their destination; if he thought Justin had been excited up until now, he could only imagine his expression when he realized where they would be staying for the remainder of their time in Ireland. 

 

 

 

Right on cue, he heard Justin say rather impatiently, “Brian….it’s been over thirty minutes now – why don’t you use the GPS for the rest of the way?  Maybe we’re lost,” he added. 

 

 

 

“Nice try, Justin,” Brian said with a chuckle.  “We’re almost there – have some patience.  And I’m not falling for that use the GPS bullshit; if you think I’m telling you where we’re going, you’re not as smart as I thought you were.”   He grinned as he heard a soft harrumph in reply before he noticed the cutoff approaching.  He tried to be nonchalant when he veered the car toward the exit on the left, but he should have known the oval-shaped sign with their destination’s name on it would get a certain someone’s attention.

 

 

 

Justin’s eyes lit up.  “Castle?  Did that say castle?” he asked almost in a squeak as he quickly turned around in his seat, hoping to catch one more glimpse of what the sign said, but he wasn’t fast enough.  He quickly twisted back around like some blond turtle poking out of his shell to peer over at Brian urgently. 

 

 

 

Brian had to laugh at his husband’s over-the-top enthusiasm as he finally conceded, “Yeah, Princess, it said castle.  Looks like you’re finally going to get your wish to be a ruler for a few days.”  You’re already ruler of my heart, you little fucker, he thought silently as Justin literally bounced up and down in his seat in barely-controlled anticipation. 

 

 

 

“Shit!  I can’t wait to see it!  Is it a big castle?  Oh, I guess any castle would have to be big, right?  But the book says there’re over 345 castles here!  Are we actually going to stay in one?  Or are we just visiting one and then going to a hotel?   Is it still intact or just in ruins?”

 

 

 

“If you don’t shut the fuck up, I’m going to leave you there…..in the dungeon!” Brian groused, shaking his head.  What in the hell was he thinking?  That tiki hut was sounding better by the second.  He wondered briefly if they still had torture racks operating where they were going, because he felt like he was going through torture right now and he wouldn’t mind returning the favor..….. He sighed. 

 

 

 

“Try to control yourself for just a few more minutes, okay?” he requested.  “Then you’ll know for sure.”  He was relieved to see Justin huff heavily in reluctant acceptance, his head turned toward the side window as he watched the land give way to a more wooded setting, interwoven with meadows full of blooming heather; he could smell the aromatic scent through the open roof of the convertible as he finally saw another sign verifying their destination located at the actual driveway entrance:  Lexford Castle, built in the 13th century and nestled among 350 acres of woods and grassy meadows, and reputed to be the most luxurious castle accommodation in the entire country.  As they began to drive down the long, paved roadway, their wooded view finally gave way to a clearing at a fork in the road and both men gasped at the sight greeting them:  ahead of them was a rectangular-shaped stone fortress with several turrets that appeared to leap out of the pages of a Robin Hood novel complete with ivy-covered walls, a stone bridge over a moat of water encircling the structure; two men dressed in period costumes were riding on horseback near the entrance.  In the center of the circular-shaped driveway in a grassy knoll sat a large fountain streaming an impressive spray of water in an elegantly-curving path.  The entire view was both historic and breathtaking in its scope.

 

 

 

 

Brian slowed the car down as his mouth hung open in amazement; he looked over at Justin and noticed his expression mirrored his own. 

 

 

 

“Brian,” Justin whispered almost in awe.  “This….this is so incredible.  I can’t wait to see the inside.”  His previous excitement was still there, Brian noticed, but it had been replaced more by a different sort of emotion.  He could tell Justin was almost overwhelmed by the opulent, classic beauty of the castle, which sat by the edge of a crystal-clear, expansive blue lake, ringed by the most intricate landscaping neither man had ever seen; blooming plants of every imaginable color and variety were blooming in a sea of color on either side of the structure.  As Brian gazed over at the look on Justin’s face, he knew he had made the right choice for their honeymoon because the blond was absolutely enthralled.

 

 

 

He slowed the car and came to a stop in front of the massive double stone doors of the entrance; an employee wearing some sort of elaborate red and black cloak with crisp white gloves walked over to open Brian’s door and then Justin’s to welcome both visitors to the castle.  “Mr. Kinney?  Mr. Taylor Kinney?” he said politely.

 

 

 

“I’m Mr. Kinney,” Brian told him, impressed the man had been expecting them and acknowledged them by name.  “And this is my husband,” he said without a hint of awkwardness; at that moment, he was so proud of Justin he didn’t give a fuck what this man or anyone else thought.  To his satisfaction, the employee merely nodded in acknowledgement and took the announcement in stride.

 

 

 

“Welcome to Lexford Castle, Gentlemen,” the salt-and-pepper haired man with a neatly-groomed goatee said with a warm smile.  “If you’ll come with me, our valet will take care of your car while I signal for your keycard.”

 

 

 

Brian grinned over at Justin who was frowning in confusion.  Signal?  He could clearly see the puzzled thought wheels turning over in his husband’s head as the man began to walk, not toward the entrance, but over toward the fountain located in the middle lawn of the grounds.  “Gentlemen?” he said firmly, extending his hand outward away from the entrance.

 

 

 

“Come on, Sunshine,” Brian said out of earshot of the other man.  “It’s okay.”  He knew what was about to happen, but Justin didn’t.  Of course, that made it that much more evilly enjoyable because Justin was clearly confused as hell.  This was not the normal course of events when one arrived at their accommodations, but then again, this was not your typical bed and breakfast, either.

 

 

 

He took Justin’s hand to gently prod him to follow the doorman as the three of them walked over next to the fountain.  He noticed another man standing there as if he was waiting for them.  “Mark,” the doorman said as they walked up to the other man who was wearing some sort of flowing shirt and clingy dark black jersey pants and had his long, near-ebony colored hair pulled back into some sort of ponytail behind him.  “This is Brian Kinney and Justin Taylor-Kinney, our guests,” he was told.

 

 

 

The other man smiled and nodded.  “Ah…I’ve been waiting for you; welcome to the Lexford.”  Justin looked at him as if he were crazy as he began to unhook some sort of leather sheath from around his arm.  “You will need to put this on,” he instructed Justin as he walked closer to him.  “Hold your arm out toward me and I’ll help you.”

 

 

 

Justin looked over at Brian with a puzzled frown on his face and shook his head.  “What in the…..?” he asked.  He couldn’t imagine what this had to do with getting their room key.

 

 

 

Brian merely grinned brightly and shrugged his shoulders, unwilling to provide any clues for him. “You’ll just have to wait and see. Just think of it as another sex toy,” he whispered as Justin’s cheeks blushed with pink.  “Do as he says– I don’t think he’s planning on doing you any harm.  Not so sure about the messenger with our keycard, though.”  He was amused by Justin’s look of uncertainty, because he knew his husband had no fucking idea what he was talking about.

 

 

 

After the dark-haired man had finished lacing up the leather sleeve, he nodded.  “Now stand back a few feet, away from us and hold your arm out in front of you.” 

 

 

 

Justin smiled a little nervously but did as he was told; he noticed Brian seemed to be enjoying his discomfiture immensely as he curled his lips under and grinned.  He also realized Brian had stepped back, leaving him isolated from everyone else.  Whatever was about to happen, apparently he was going to be on his own. 

 

 

 

He watched as the ponytailed man reached into his pants pocket and brought out a long, silver whistle.  Bringing it up to his lips, he gave two, distinctly-different toots on it and, holding it in his hand, he gazed upward, apparently waiting for something.

 

 

 

Justin mimicked his action as he looked up, wondering what in the fuck was about to happen.  His pulse was racing with anticipation as he scanned the sky along with all the other men until, after a few seconds, he saw a large-winged bird slowly gliding high up in the air.  He watched as the bird slowly got closer and closer, inching every so gradually lower until he was circling near their location.

 

 

 

Justin’s eyes widened as he realized the bird was making a beeline for his spot and he finally realized what type of bird it was:  a falcon. 

 

 

 

“Stay absolutely still,” the dark-haired man said sternly.  “And keep your arm out; don’t make any sudden moves or you’ll confuse him.”

 

 

 

“Don’t worry,” Justin managed to whisper.  “I’m not moving a muscle.”  He heard Brian chuckle as he stood still as a statue, watching the majestic bird slowly flying closer and closer until the bird looked impossibly huge and abruptly flew straight toward him.  His heart leapt into his throat as he wondered if the bird would suddenly decide the exposed flesh of his neck looked appetizing until finally, he felt a rush of air and the falcon stopped on a dime to perch on his outstretched arm.  He was a lot heavier than Justin would have ever thought as he sat there, his head making jerky movements as he turned it from side to side, the beady eyes blinking periodically as if in slow motion.  His talons wrapped themselves around Justin’s arm in a tight grip as the blond stared at him in wide-eyed fascination and a great deal of respect for what the raptor could do to him if he so desired had he not been wearing the protective sleeve.

 

 

 

“It’s okay,” the trainer said as if reading his mind.  “Haven’t lost a guest yet,” he kidded softly, chuckling at Justin’s look of concern as he reached over to untie the thin, leather band from around the bird’s neck and retrieved what looked like their keycard.  “Hold still for just a couple more seconds,” he told Justin softly.  He brought the whistle back up to his lips and gave it another blow, varying it this time to elicit a series of three toots instead of two, and with a whoosh of flapping wings the falcon promptly flew back up and disappeared quickly out of sight, no doubt heading back to its roost.

 

 

 

“Your keycard, Gentlemen,” the falconer said, bowing slightly as he handed it to Justin with a flourish.  “I hope you will enjoy your stay here.” 

 

 

 

Justin stood there, his mouth hanging open in amazement.  Once his initial shock had subsided, his face broke out into an astounded smile as he looked over at Brian in delight.  Brian walked over to join Justin, who was still standing in the same spot and trying to put into words what had just happened.  “That was amazing,” he finally managed to utter.  He looked down at the plastic keycard in his hand and murmured,” I’ll never look at these the same way again.” 

 

 

 

Brian reached over to slide his hand around Justin’s waist to get his attention.  “Ready to go see the rest of it now?” he whispered as Justin smiled over at him tenderly and nodded.  

 

 

 

“Thank you,” Justin told the falconer warmly as the other man nodded and again welcomed them to the castle.  “That was quite a welcome.”

 

 

 

“Gentlemen – if you’ll come with me, please?” the doorman asked as he led them back over to the front doors and held it open for them to enter.

 

 

 

The interior of the castle was even more impressive than the outside; rich, dark wood walls and oversized pieces of matching furniture greeted them, masculine and commanding in style.  Expensive brocade fabric hangings and huge crystal chandeliers left no question that they were indeed in the lap of luxury.  It was like stepping back into time but with all the modern amenities tastefully added as they walked up to a large, curved wooden lobby desk to register.

 

 

 

“This is Mr. Kinney and Mr. Taylor-Kinney,” the doorman announced to the lobby employee.  “Gentlemen, Mr. O’Malley will take good care of you.  I hope you thoroughly enjoy your stay.”  The two men nodded with a smile at the other man as he softly strode away to resume his post at the front doors.

 

 

 

The uniformed man behind the desk, wearing the same color theme as the doorman but dressed in a smartly-appointed blazer instead, smiled at them.  “Welcome to the Lexford, Gentlemen,” he intoned.  “I see you have the Presidential Suite for your stay.  Is this your first time here?”

 

 

 

Brian nodded.  “Yes, it is,” he advised him.

 

 

 

The man nodded in response.  “Well, you are in for quite an amazing experience, then,” he told them as Brian reached in his wallet and handed the man his credit card to register. “The Lexford makes sure that all guests are treated like kings.”   A few minutes later, the employee punched a small desk bell and a man seemingly out of nowhere, wearing the same uniform as the doorman, approached them.

 

 

 

“Henry here will show you to your suite.  We will be serving dinner at 5:00 in the Falconry’s Room right down the hall to your right; he will point it out to you on the way to your suite.  Or you may order Room Service if you wish.  Please let us know if you need anything at all during your stay.”

 

 

 

The bellman took both of their bags from in front of the lobby’s counter and advised, “If you would please follow me?” He began to walk down a long, wide corridor as Brian and Justin followed closely behind.  As they passed parts of the castle, however, both men couldn’t help admiring the building’s interior.  They passed what seemed to be a large, book-lined library with shelves from floor to ceiling and a wood-burning fireplace with lion’s heads intricately carved into the mantle.  Another room opened up into what appeared to be some sort of study or parlor, with antique, curved chairs with velour seats and backs and a matching Victorian-style couch. 

 

 

 

“Here is the Falconry Room, Gentlemen, where dinner will be served beginning at 5:00,” Henry advised them.  He stopped next to a room near an elevator that had been installed for convenience’s sake.  He waited to press the ‘up’ button, though, because he was used to the reaction guests had to the dining room.  Sure enough, he smiled in amusement as the two men stopped to gape at the impressively-furnished room.  Opulent didn’t begin to describe it.  The high-arched room was furnished in tones of silver and gold with the largest chandelier Justin and Brian had ever seen hanging in the center; round tables ringed a marble-tiled center circle with what appeared to the castle’s crest etched in it. 

 

 

 

 

The bell signaling the arrival of the elevator car finally attracted their attention as the bellman softly advised, “Gentlemen?” and held the door open for them.  Brian took Justin’s hand and together they walked the short distance over to the elevator to enter.

 

 

 

The car took them up to the second floor of the castle and opened up into the same type stone walls as the outside, massive in size and thickness; on either side of the walls were richly-woven brocade hangings and original oils of what must have been occupants of the castle at some time; they were wearing the high-necked, lacy and flowing garbs of the Renaissance period, with heavy jewels decorating the pale skins of the women stiffly sitting for their portraits.  The paintings were occasionally surrounded by full-size pieces of armor, standing there as if still on guard to protect the royal residents.

 

 

 

Finally, Henry stopped at the last door at the end of the hallway and waited for Justin to stick the card into a slot to push the door open.

 

 

 

As they walked in, yet another wondrous sight greeted both men.  This didn’t have the sleek, contemporary look of the Q Hotel suite, but it was still stunning nonetheless.  A king-sized canopy bed sat against one wall of the suite, ringed by several authentic antique pieces of dark-wood furniture.  The bed was stacked high with oversized, down pillows and a silver, oval platter of champagne and two crystal wine flutes sat perched on the narrow, wooden sitting bench at the end of the bed.  The room was complete with another wood-burning fireplace and a separate sitting area with a long, curved couch and two matching chairs.  The ceilings were almost impossibly high with windows bathing the expanse in bright sunlight.

 

 

“Your bathroom and the spa room are in there,” he told the two men, pointing beyond the main bedroom.  “When you want your massage, just pick up the phone and let the front desk know; they’ll have a masseuse up here shortly.  May I get you gentlemen anything else for now?” 

 

 

 

Brian shook his head; what – and who – he wanted was already in the room.  “No, thanks,” he replied politely, itching to give his husband some private and much desired TLC.

 

 

 

Henry nodded as Brian reached in his pocket and brought out his wallet to give the man his tip.  “Enjoy your stay,” he repeated as he tipped his hat slightly to them and walked over to the door to leave.

 

 

 

As he closed the door softly behind him, Brian turned to take Justin in his arms and gaze into his soft blue eyes.  He smiled.  “You like it?” he asked, already knowing the answer but wanting to hear it anyway.

 

 

 

Justin beamed, his smile lighting up the room even more.  “Are you fucking kidding me?  This is almost too much to even put into words.”  He looked around the ancient room that contained such luxurious furnishings, truly befitting royalty.  “Brian…..this is unbelievable,” he breathed out in awe, unable to fully take all of the details in.  “I never could have imagined anything like this.”  He smiled up into Brian’s face.  “I am so lucky,” he whispered, his eyes brightening with the first glimmer of joyous tears.  His heart felt like it might explode at any moment from the almost magical time he was having alone with this man who he loved more than he ever thought possible. 

 

 

 

“No…I’m the lucky one,” Brian couldn’t help saying back.  He turned his head to look around the expansive suite, nodding in satisfaction that it was more than suitable for what he wanted.  “I told you a long time ago that Britin was ‘for my prince.’  This is, too,” he whispered almost shyly, a little embarrassed to be caught speaking such outlandish, romantic drivel but unable to stop himself all the same.  The look of stunned happiness on Justin’s face was worth it, though, he decided as he leaned in for the first of what would be several long, passionate kisses that evening. 

 

 

 

“By the way, you looked kind of hot standing there, waiting for that falcon to land.  I always did like you in leather,” he teased as they finally broke their kiss. 

 

 

 

Justin laughed softly.  “So that’s why you did that,” he quipped.  “That scared the shit out of me, Brian,” he admitted.  “But it was still the most exciting way I’ve ever obtained a keycard.”  He stared into the loving hazel eyes.  “You really are amazing, you know that?  I would have never thought of doing something like that.”

 

 

 

Brian pulled Justin even closer, his hands firmly gripping the small of his back as he cradled the slim body in his arms.  “That’s why you’re the talented artist and I’m the advertising genius,” he advised, leaning in to whisper in Justin’s ear.  “And I’m not done yet with the surprises,” he revealed mysteriously.  “But I think we have about three hours before dinner.  Why don’t we go check out the bathroom and spa?  I’m hoping for a nice Jacuzzi or a hot tub to relieve some of my tension.”  He took Justin’s hand and placed it on his hard cock.  “I’m feeling really stiff down here,” he said, his voice velvety with desire.  “Want to help relieve me of my problem?” 

 

 

 

Justin’s mouth twisted up in amusement.  “I think I can work on that for you,” he advised.  “Besides, I can’t wait to see the rest of the suite,” he said, his eyes alit with eagerness.  He took Brian by the hand and pulled him toward the back of the room. 

 

 

 

He stopped abruptly, however, as he walked up to the open archway leading to the rest of the suite.  “Holy shit,” he exclaimed as Brian softly whistled next to him.  And he had thought the bedroom was impressive.

 

 

“Holy shit is right - this sure isn’t from the days of Henry the VIII,” Brian observed as he looked at the large hot tub in the center of the room and tried to take in all of the nuances, “although that would definitely fit him, along with all six of his wives – before they were beheaded, that is.”  It was definitely fit for a modern-era king, he decided; he found himself suddenly feeling like Justin, because it was almost impossible to do this room proper justice if you tried to describe it.  A large, round, marbled hot tub dominated the middle of the room, framed by a gracefully-curved white, wooden railing, marble columns, and a stained-glass window overlooking the lake behind the castle.  Off to the corner stood a large, two-person glassed-in shower.  Brian decided it was every gay man’s dream as his eyes lit up in anticipation.  “I think I can live without a Jacuzzi on this part of our trip,” he decided as he turned to pull Justin back into his arms.  “It’ll be a sacrifice, but I think this alternative might do all right.” 

 

 

 

Justin laughed as he watched Brian begin to quickly unbutton his shirt.  “Oh, you do, huh?  I’m so relieved to hear that,” he whispered, giving Brian that same look he had thrown at him a long time ago in that New York hotel room.  Just that mischievous, sexy gaze into his eyes had made him horny then, and it was still doing its job now.  “And I’ll be glad to help relieve you of that big, bad, boner, too,” Justin huskily advised as he began to unbutton the top of Brian’s jeans and pull them and his briefs down the long legs while the brunet promptly stepped out of them, toeing off his shoes.   He held one foot up and then the other for Justin to yank his socks off before the blond reached over to expertly grasp the silky but steel-hard cock and rub his thumb over the glistening slit.  Brian groaned at the familiar, talented touch as he reached over to impatiently start removing Justin’s clothes as well.  He was slightly surprised to realize that for once, his own clothes were gone before Justin’s; normally, he made short shrift of his husband’s attire but not tonight.  No matter, though – he was going to correct this little oversight immediately as he quickly took Justin’s shirt and removed it before he began to work on his husband’s pants.  “Damn it,” he growled impatiently as he found himself having problems unfastening the lone button on top.  Justin laughed softly at the frustration in his voice as he continued to relentlessly stroke Brian’s shaft, causing the brunet’s body to flush with anticipation.  He knew if he didn’t stop Justin from what he was doing soon, he would come like some high school kid during his first fuck.  “Justin…” he breathed out raggedly.  “Slow down…..”  He wanted his husband so badly, but he wanted them to come together.  “Not yet,” he breathlessly beseeched.  “Hot tub.”

 

 

 

Justin smiled in understanding, Brian sighing as he slowed his torture down and allowed his impending climax to ebb somewhat as he finally succeeded in opening the fly on Justin’s pants.  He pulled the zipper down almost violently before taking hold of both sides of the waistband and roughly pulling them along with his husband’s briefs down the pale, slender legs.  He supported Justin as he kicked his pants and briefs out of the way and toed off his shoes; he even managed somehow to remove his socks, too, finally leaving both of them naked and eager to christen their newest honeymoon home-away-from-home.  

 

 

 

“Fuck, you are so beautiful,”  Brian murmured; Justin flushed at the compliment as his husband reached over to lightly trail one long-fingered hand over his sternum, watching the pale skin fluttering at his touch.  He reached over to take Justin’s hand and lead him up the two, marbled steps to the edge of the hot tub.  He leaned down and tested the water temperature with his free hand, happily finding it hot and ready – just like him.  He slowly walked into the tub, pulling Justin rather impatiently with him.  He heard the blond sigh in pleasure as he tested the water with his toes and then walked into the water. 

 

 

 

“Justin….” he whispered, his voice dripping with want and desire.  He sat down, still clasping the pale hand and pulled gently in silent entreaty.  Justin gazed into his eyes for a couple of seconds before he slowly let go of Brian’s hand and lowered himself into the slowly undulating water to straddle the brunet’s hips, placing his hands on Brian’s muscular shoulders for support.  His body tingled as their cocks brushed against each other and his pulse raced at the sensation.  “Fuck,” Brian hissed out, every little movement creating exquisite pain/pleasure rushing through his body.  “Justin….God,” he almost pleaded , not caring whether he was coming across as too needy or not; his cock was throbbing so painfully that only one thing, one man, could take care of it. 

 

 

 

Justin smiled coquettishly, pleased with the power he held over this magnificent creature of a man.  The buoyancy of the water allowed him to lightly rise from his seated position, enough to lean in to kiss Brian’s waiting lips hungrily, before he lined up his hole with Brian’s waiting cock and slowly sank down onto the hot, wet, slippery shaft without breaking their lip lock.  He gasped at the feelings coursing through his body as he pushed himself down firmly onto Brian’s cock until he was completely joined body to body with him.  As he began their sensual ride, the water provided him with just enough friction to make their fucking raw even more mind-blowing.  The effect of feeling Brian’s wet, hot, unsheathed cock pumping in and out of his hole, and the currents of water rushing through the spa made both men moan in ecstasy.  Brian pushed his hips upward in an attempt to hit Justin’s sweet and was rewarded with a distinct keening noise as he hit his target, over and over again.  His husband’s extremely vocal cries of pleasure echoing off the castle walls soon threatened to overtake him as he reached down and began to frantically pump Justin’s cock in time with their thrusting.  A few moments later, he felt Justin clenching his ass around his cock and, with a loud cry, his husband came as he soon joined him. 

 

 

 

As Justin collapsed against his chest, he held onto his slender, panting beauty of a husband for several seconds more, his hands slowly sliding over the slippery, wet skin of Justin’s back, while Justin’s hands remained imprisoned against their bodies as Brian lovingly cradled the smaller body against his, unable just yet to separate from their union.  He could feel both of their hearts beating furiously almost in the same rhythm as he closed his eyes and relished this perfect, private moment between just the two of them for several seconds, only the sound of the tub’s jets and their soft pants present in the stillness of the room. 

 

 

 

Finally, with great reluctance he pulled back just enough to gaze into the still lust-driven blue eyes; Justin’s face was glistening with sweat from their effort and his hair was plastered to his forehead.  He gently reached up to push the errant hair away and replace it with a kiss before his lips trailed lightly down to brush against the golden eyelashes, the perfectly-formed nose, and then finally, the swollen, warm lips.  He sighed in contentment as Justin opened his mouth to encourage him to deepen the kiss, an invitation he willingly accepted.

 

 

 

After several minutes more, Brian finally broke their kiss to murmur, “I think this spa will be a suitable replacement for our Jacuzzi.”  He smiled over at Justin as he grasped the pale, slick shoulders, idly caressing the flesh there that was so warm to his touch.

 

 

 

“I think so, too,” the blond whispered.  “I think this will do just fine.”  He gazed into the almost chocolate-colored eyes, flecked with wisps of green and gold.  “If I wasn’t getting hungry, I’d even be willing to stay in here for a long time.”

 

 

 

Brian snorted softly.  “Why does that not surprise me?” he mock growled.  He reached down to grasp Justin by his ass firmly.   “All right, Sunshine.  We’ll go get something for you to eat so I can eat something else later tonight.”

 

 

 

Justin smiled.  “Sounds fair.”  He slowly stroked his hands over Brian’s puckered nipples, rubbing the nubs until he created a soft groan in reply.  “We could eat in if you really don’t want to go downstairs tonight,” he suggested, although secretly he was dying to tour the rest of the castle and its grounds. 

 

 

 

Fortunately, Brian seemed agreeable to getting dressed for dinner.  “No,” he said softly.  “I don’t want to be accused of turning you into a love slave and being thrown into the dungeon myself,” he teased, “at least without properly feeding you.  Let’s get dressed and feed the beast in your little widdle tummy the proper way or I’ll never hear the end of it.”  He pulled Justin along with him as he stood up and gave him another short kiss.  “But tomorrow we’ll be exploring the wonders of the royal room service while I explore the wonders of you.” 

 

 

 

=================

 

 

 

Same Evening – 7:00 p.m.

 

 

 

“Shit, Brian!” Justin groused as he almost waddled into the lobby of the castle.  “Why did you let me eat all that?” he accused him as Brian shook his head incredulously.

 

 

 

“Like I could have stopped you!” he retorted.  “I didn’t know they had a dessert buffet here or I would have insisted you go on a diet for a month before we left!”  He looked at the still-trim, slender waist.  “I’ll never be able to figure out where the fuck you put it all,” he remarked with amazement. 

 

 

 

“You fuck it all out of me,” Justin pointed out sensibly as he leaned in and whispered in Brian’s ear and grasped his husband’s arm.  

 

 

 

Brian grinned agreeably.  “Yeah….I guess I do,” he responded huskily, kissing Justin on the cheek as the blond beamed. 

 

 

 

Justin noticed they weren’t headed toward the elevators.  “You want to check out some of the rest of the castle?” he asked hopefully, but his face fell slightly as Brian shook his head no. 

 

 

 

“Already got plans,” Brian said vaguely.

 

 

 

Justin rolled his eyes, remembering their conversation earlier.  “Yeah, that’s right.  I get to eat first and then you get to eat my ass second.”  He sighed, wanted fervently to do some exploring, but this was Brian’s honeymoon too and that was what he wanted, not that it was unpleasant, of course; he was just so eager to see more of their surroundings.

 

 

 

“Yeah, I do,” Brian verified.  “But not yet.” 

 

 

 

Justin looked at him puzzled as Brian smiled and took his hand.

 

 

 

“Come on…….let’s take a look around for a while,” he said unexpectedly as Justin’s eyes lit up in surprised excitement.  Justin nodded eagerly as the two walked, hand in hand, toward the imposing double entrance doors.  As they reached them, two men on either side of the doors hurried to open them ahead of their arrival, timing it so that just as they approached, they were able to swing the doors open to reveal what was waiting right outside.

 

 

 

Justin gasped.  “Brian…” He turned to look at the brunet, who was smiling warmly over his stunned reaction.  Was there no end to his husband’s unexpected surprises today?

 

 

“Want to go for another different kind of ride first?” Brian whispered softly, holding out his free hand toward the elegant white carriage waiting for them on the other side of the driveway; a tall man wearing a black top hat and tails waited patiently at the head of the vehicle, with two white horses pawing the ground in a silent wish to move.  He watched Justin’s face transform in delight, his mouth hanging open in shock as he turned to look at Brian, who was biting his lower lip a little self-consciously.  All this romantic mumbo-jumbo was so new to him, but for Justin, he was trying hard to make the attempt.  “Ready?”he asked, pulling slightly on the smaller hand toward the waiting carriage.

 

 

 

Justin found a way to get his feet to finally move as he almost reverently followed Brian over to the carriage.  As they approached, the man disembarked from his place at the front and walked over to stand beside the passenger side of the carriage, doffing his hat and bowing as the two men arrived.  Brian nodded in return as the man placed a small, wooden step stool on the ground to facilitate climbing into the body of the quaint vehicle.  He silently picked the stool up as soon as the two had climbed in and they sat down, side by side, on the leather bench seat.  He reached for a lightweight tartan-style blanket always kept right behind the driver’s compartment and handed it tactfully to Brian, who smiled in appreciation; the sun was slowly beginning to set, making the night air somewhat chilly.  Besides, he didn’t especially mind a reason to have to snuggle – yes, snuggle, damn it – next to Justin as the driver deftly climbed back into his part of the carriage and pulled on the reins, signaling to the horses that it was time to finally depart.

 

 

 

There was a slight lurch as Brian expertly grabbed Justin by the shoulders and pulled him against his body to steady him as the clip clop of hooves began to sound on the pavement and the carriage slowly pulled away from the entrance.  Both men finally had a chance to take a more leisurely glance around their surroundings, finding something unique in every angle of the castle and grounds.  Each flower, each tree was meticulously groomed to perfection; the tall, dense trees helped to make the castle appear surprisingly intimate for such a broad expanse of land. 

 

 

 

As the horses picked up speed and began to pull the carriage over the stone bridge, they finally got a good look at the lake surrounding the castle; it seemed to go on forever for as far as the eye could see until it slowly meandered around a bend and disappeared from view.

 

 

 

Justin leaned against Brian’s body for warmth as the carriage’s speed created a rather stiff breeze; Brian reached down and pulled the blanket over them as he kept his hand curled around Justin’s shoulder.  They could see horsemen riding in one of the meadows in the distance, along with golfers enjoying an early-evening round of golf on the adjacent, manicured golf course as the carriage traveled a circuitous route around the grounds. 

 

 

 

By the time they finally approached the castle’s front doors an hour later nighttime was in full swing, floodlights illuminating the grand fountain spraying streams of water high into the air.  The castle was alit, also, but from within by a bank of lights glowing like a forest of fireflies as the carriage slowed to a stop.  Before they stood up to climb out of the carriage, Brian leaned his head back to stare into the rainbow of colors reflecting in his husband’s pools of blue; as he gazed into the happy, sparkling eyes, he thought Justin had never looked more beautiful. In the dark of night, he reached down and met Justin’s lips for another kiss for several seconds, before, nuzzling noses together, he sighed in reluctance.  He was actually sorry to see their magical experience end, but he knew they would have many more moments like this before they had to return to Pittsburgh; he was going to make sure of it.  Finally standing up as the blanket fell away, he reached down to pull Justin flush against him before jumping down from the carriage and extending his hand gallantly toward his husband to help him down as well.

 

 

As they walked back toward the castle’s doors, Justin grasped his husband’s hand and squeezed it gratefully; he knew romantic gestures were so hard for Brian – at least the outright overt ones – so the effort he had put into making sure he was happy filled him with joy.  “That was wonderful,” he whispered emotionally.  He stopped Brian to turn him around and slide his arms around the trim, taut back.  “I love you so fucking much,” he said.

 

 

 

Brian smiled, finding his own eyes now filling inexplicably with tears.  All thoughts of a replying with a typical, smart-ass type of retort died on his lips as he simply gazed tenderly into his husband’s eyes and replied, “I love you too, Sunshine.”