Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope you'll indulge me for this chapter - doesn't really advance the plot too much - it's mainly a mixture of sappiness and PWP - ha!  I promise to get into more of the meat of the story soon, but hey, they ARE on their honemoon - LOL!

 

 

Several Hours Later – Near Galway International Airport

 

Justin couldn’t help pressing his nose up against the window of the plane as they approached the Galway Airport for a landing; he knew it was so juvenile and he could almost feel Brian’s look of amusement behind him, but he didn’t care.  The idea of spending the next two weeks alone with his new husband in a, dare he say it, romantic setting was just too thrilling for him.    

 

He was a little disappointed to see that it was partly cloudy below but at least the wisps of puffiness didn’t hide the rolling, green hillside spread out before him.  He squinted as he tried to make out what he was seeing on the terrain until finally their altitude was low enough that he could make them out clearly.  Sheep – lots and lot of sheep.   Well, Brian was certainly correct about that at least, he thought with a smile, knowing how Brian had declared his total disinterest in the subject.  For that reason, he thought it might be best that he not point out what he was seeing.

 

As the plane began to descend rapidly toward their destination, he felt Brian’s hand grasp his wrist.  “Give it a rest, Amelia Earhart,” he heard him say.  “You need to get buckled up anyway.” 

 

Justin turned with a sigh away from the scenic vista below him to stare at his husband.  Just as he thought; the brunet was smirking at him in amusement.  “Well?  It’s not like I’ve been here before,” he huffed in way of explanation as he reached over to snap his seatbelt into place.  “You certainly haven’t been a wealth of information yet regarding where we’re going when we arrive.”

 

“Well, it wouldn’t be much of a surprise if I did, now would it?” Brian curled his lips under at the expression of irritation on Justin’s face.  In his best baby talk impersonation, he said, “Ah, poor widdle Justin doesn’t like surpwises?”  He chuckled softly as he had received a smack on his arm in return.

 

“Depends upon what sort of surprise it is,” the blond muttered mainly to himself.  He glared over at Brian who merely laughed at his expression of annoyance. 

 

“Don’t worry, Sunshine, you’ll find out soon enough – we’re about to land.”  He smiled as he noticed Justin’s eyes light up with excitement, despite his exasperation with him.  He knew that as soon as he saw where they would be staying, any aggravation he had put him through would be quickly replaced with delight.  He would probably never be able to express to his husband just what it meant that Justin had found his real family as his wedding present to him, but he was hoping that their honeymoon adventure would help to show him instead. 

 

As the plane made its final descent in preparation for landing, he reached over to clasp the smaller hand and glance over at his husband, who rolled his eyes at him and pursed his lips together for a couple of seconds before Brian gave him that who, me? look and he finally curled his fingers around his hand in return.  “Asshole,” the blond said softly, shaking his head as he smiled and Brian chuckled.

 


 

An hour later they found themselves in their rental car as Brian prepared to drive away from the airport. 

 

“A Mercedes convertible, Brian?” Justin murmured dryly as he settled into the leather seat of the expensive silver sedan.

 

Brian glanced over at him from behind the driver’s seat.  “Uh…Your point being, Sunshine?  I don’t do Volkswagens.”

 

The blond licked his lips and bit back the reply he might have said in response to Brian’s statement.  “No, I guess you don’t,” he admitted.  “So where are you and the Mercedes taking me?  Are you finally going to give me a little hint now?”

 

Brian started up the smooth-running motor and slowly pulled out of the Galway Airport.  “Look in the glove compartment and maybe you’ll be able to figure it out,” he said mysteriously.  He smiled as Justin quickly popped open the compartment where the brunet had stashed some of their hotel information and waited for the expected explosion of excitement.  He didn’t have long to wait as he glanced over to see Justin quickly scanning a brochure describing the hotel they would be staying in for the next two evenings before they moved onto their next destination.

 

“Shit!”  Justin exclaimed.  “The Q Hotel?  I’ve heard of that place!  Do you know who designed it? Sergio Morales! It’s supposed to be one of the finest examples of modern art in the world!  I can’t wait to see it!  How did you know?” he exclaimed in amazement, his eyes sparkling with joy and wide as saucers.

Brian grinned, thoroughly delighted with Justin’s response.  It was just the one he had been hoping for; the blond’s face was lit up like a little kid at Christmastime.  “I take it you approve of my choice?” he asked dryly as he curled his lips under.  His question was met with Justin flinging his arms around his neck and smothering his face with butterfly kisses in response.  For just a moment, his husband was the same, animated teenager he had been when they had first met, and it felt wonderful that he could make him so happy.  It was nice, too, that the two of them could spend this time alone together; something told him with his father’s campaign coming up, it might be a long while before they would be able to enjoy this type of privacy again.

 

“I’ll take that as a yes,” Brian said, laughing as he placed his arm around his husband’s shoulders.  “Good.  We should be there in just a little while; it’s not very far.  And just wait until you see our suite,” he said softly.  He had made sure to book one of only three such spaces at the hotel; he had researched hotels thoroughly and had settled on this contemporary, opulent facility for their first honeymoon night together.  He couldn’t wait to enjoy every minute of it with the man he was holding in his arms right now.  He tightened his grip on Justin as he felt him snuggle into his side and sigh.  Yes, he knew what he was doing could be described by that word that he had always detested:  romantic.  But strangely enough, he no longer cared.  The only thing he cared about right then was making this man happy.  He couldn’t help the smile on his face as he drove toward their hotel, his husband’s head on his shoulder.

 

“Sleepy?” he whispered as he placed his head on top of the blond mop of soft hair.

 

“Just a little,” was the admission as Justin snuggled in a little closer to him.

 

“Well, I’ll let you rest up when we get there,” Brian promised.  “You’ll need your strength for later.”

 

Justin raised his head to look into Brian’s eyes.  “Oh?  Whatever for?  A little diving in the pool?”

 

Brian grinned.  “Yeah…..something like that,” he whispered meaningfully as he briefly gave his husband a soft kiss on the cheek before turning his eyes back to the road.

 


 

 

Fifteen minutes later, they pulled up in front of the hotel and Justin gasped at the incredible sight.  It was absolutely stunning.  The entire façade of the hotel was encased in wall to wall glass panels.  In the waning light of the afternoon, the soft shades of blue and purple floodlights facing the front of the hotel were beginning to emerge.  He could see inside into the lobby, where what had to be the largest chandelier he had ever seen was aglow with hundreds of lights.  “Brian….this is beautiful,” he murmured appreciatively as he stared in wonder at the sight.

 

 

Brian smiled as he slowed the vehicle down to a stop and a white-gloved, uniformed valet opened his car door to welcome them to the hotel.  A few seconds later, the same man walked around to perform the same function for Justin, who emerged from the car with his mouth agape.  Brian grinned at his reaction as he took Justin by the sleeve.  “Come on, let’s go check it out, okay?” he encouraged him.  A wide smile on his face, Justin simply nodded as Brian took him by the sleeve and led him into the lobby. 

 

The entire lobby of the hotel was sleek and contemporary, from the curved, polished wooden front desk to the gold panels and matching, rounded gold columns scattered throughout the spacious sitting areas.  As Brian checked them in, Justin just stood there and drunk it all in, from the glass walls surrounding the hallway to the quirky use of color throughout the space.  He noticed the hallway contained a red carpet runner which was bathed in a flood of pink recessed lights on either side.  The entire effect was both striking and unexpected and he was absolutely fascinated with all of it.

 

 

“This way, gentlemen,” the distinguished-looking bellman told them with a nod as he led them down the hallway to a set of polished, gold-colored elevators.  The dark-haired man, who was wearing a maroon-colored hat and uniform, discretely studied the pair as held the door open for them and they entered ahead of him, noticing the matching wedding bands gleaming on their hands as they stood next to each other at the back of the car with their fingers intertwined. 

 

The hotel was renowned for accommodating all types of guests, so the fact that these two apparently were married to each other didn’t faze him much, even in Catholic-dominated Ireland.  Besides, it was obvious by the looks on their faces as they gazed at each other that they only had eyes for one another; to them, he was practically an inanimate object as he rode with them up to the top floor of the hotel toward one of the three, exclusive luxury suites.  Whoever these men were, they could obviously afford the very best because these three rooms were reserved for the top of the class where money was no object. 

 

“First time to Ireland?” he asked politely as the two men finally broke their stares to look at him in acknowledgement as if for the first time. 

 

Justin nodded with a smile.  “Yes.  This hotel is incredible,” he commented appreciatively.  “The lobby was spectacular; Morales used such an unexpected but dramatic use of texture and color for it.” 

 

“Justin’s an artist,” Brian explained with a smile.  “He’s into design more than most guests, I would imagine.”

 

The bellman nodded cordially as he addressed Justin.  “Well, Sir, if you liked the lobby, just wait until you see your suite; it was designed exclusively by the artist himself.  It’s one of a kind, just like the other two.” 

 

Justin beamed in anticipation; he could hardly contain his excitement.  He had heard about this hotel when he was in New York; the designer had been in attendance at one of his art shows and had displayed some of his own artwork during the same exhibition.  Justin had found his unusual use of color combinations fascinating, and now he was staying in the only hotel he had designed.  Somehow, he knew that Brian had researched where they could stay extensively and had picked this one deliberatively because he knew how much he would love it.  It was just one more way that Brian told him how he felt without saying a word, and his heart threatened to explode with the knowledge.

 

They disembarked from the elevator onto the fourth floor as the bellman indicated for them to follow him down the right side of the shiny, gold hallway; it was the same type of opulent styling from the lobby and spoke volumes regarding the quality and cost of materials that had been used.  He finally paused at the end of the hall and pushed the hotel card into the slot to open the door to their suite.

 

Both men’s mouths hung open in astonishment as the bellman entered with their luggage.  “I’ll place these in the bedroom, gentlemen,” he told them politely, grinning at their reaction to the accommodations.  It happened every time when a new guest saw the “Artisan” suite for the first time; the word elegant didn’t begin to describe it.  The entire suite was decorated uncharacteristically in rich shades of beige, gold, and bright purple, befitting the artist’s unusual eye for color.  The living room contained a solid purple suede couch with a round, glass-topped coffee table placed in front of it and a low-slung light wood cabinet that ran the length of the entire side wall, which was made entirely of glass panels that let in the amazing view of the River Corrib, the wide expanse that connected the lake and sea together.  The water set against the background of gently sloping mountains behind it was an incredible view as the sun began its slow journey toward sunset and the sky was washed in shades of pink, lavender, and blue.

 

 

“Will there be anything else, Sir?” the bellman asked Brian, who he observed had his arm around the blond’s waist as Justin continued to study every feature of their temporary living quarters.  Brian turned slightly, digging into his pocket to retrieve his wallet, before saying, “No, thanks,” and taking out a ten-dollar bill to give to him.  With a nod of thanks, then, the bellman – ever the epitome of tact and grace – nodded and quietly left the two men alone as he softly shut the door behind him with a knowing smile.

 

Finally alone, the pair turned to face each other as Brian reached up to softly stroke Justin’s cheek, mesmerized as he always was by the blue eyes that were staring back at him in amazement and incredulity.  “Like the suite?” he asked softly, already knowing the answer – it was written all over his husband’s beautiful face.

 

 

“Are you kidding me?” Justin whispered; he took Brian’s hand and eagerly pulled him over to the wall of windows that were bathed even more now in a kaleidoscope of spectacular light from the waning sun.  “The view is unbelievable,” he breathed out in awe as Brian placed his arm back around his waist and they stood at the windows, quietly observing the magnificent, ever-changing panorama just outside.  As the sun slowly began to sink into the horizon, Brian gently turned him in his arms to stare into the familiar blue eyes; the light from the quickly-disappearing sunset was reflected in Justin’s pupils, making them glow with a rainbow of colors.  “Yes, it is,” he whispered tenderly, finding his voice choked all of a sudden with emotion.  “It’s absolutely beautiful.” 

 

Justin blushed at the look on Brian’s face; he shook his head slightly as if in disbelief.  They had waited so long for this moment, so long to finally get to this place in their lives.  The wedding and reception had been everything he could have dreamed of, and now here he was, in a wondrous place, with the only person he would want to be there with.  At that moment, it was all so perfect – so perfect it almost felt surreal.  He was almost afraid it was all a wonderful dream instead of reality.

 

Brian frowned slightly at the somewhat distant look on Justin’s face.  “What is it?” he asked with a small amount of concern. 

 

Justin smiled as he reached up to place his arms around Brian’s neck to link them together and smile reassuringly.  “Nothing,” he told him.  “It’s perfect, Brian.  “You’re perfect.”

 

Brian smiled back in relief as he curled his lips under in that way that always made Justin melt.  “I am, aren’t I?” he replied facetiously.

 

Justin grinned up at him.  “Yes, you are, Mr. Kinney.  In fact, why don’t I just show you how perfect you are?  I think I’m ready to take a dive into the pool right now.”

 

“No room service first?” Brian asked.  Even with their first-class seats on the plane, their so-called ‘meal’ had been woefully inadequate, especially when his husband’s appetite for food was concerned.  Justin had to be starving at the moment.  “I can have them bring us up some dinner,” he offered, but it really wasn’t what he wanted right now.

 

“Uh, uh,” Justin whispered huskily.  “Later; I need to satisfy my other appetite first.” 

 

Brian’s face broke out into a tender smile.  “I think I can deal with that,” he said, as he reached over to tug on Justin’s shirt as his husband obligingly lifted his hands up to help him discard it.  “Why don’t we go check out our bedroom?” Brian suggested, waggling his eyebrows.  “We’re supposed to have a king-sized bed in there.”

 

Justin smiled as Brian took his hand and began to lead him into the other room.  “I would expect nothing less,” he said to him as they walked over and peered inside their sleeping quarters.  This room was as opulent as the living room, decorated in the same shades of gold and beige with touches of white on the pillows and in the wall hanging positioned above the bed.  A large, gold platter sat on the corner of the elegantly-appointed bed with two plates covered by tall, domed lids.  There was another wall of windows to the right of the bed facing out onto the water and trimmed with gold-colored curtains, with a low-slung, matching fabric-covered bench nestled underneath it.  A classically-detailed desk with a gold-tufted chair sat unobtrusively in the corner next to a small bar that had a gold tray with two squat crystal glasses surrounding a matching square-shaped liquor decanter with an amber-colored liquid inside. 

 

 

“This is mind-boggling,” Justin murmured.  “I feel like Midas with all this gold.”  He turned to Brian who was smiling at his reaction.  “Speaking of which, this is really over the top, Brian.  I would have been just as happy in a cottage, you know, as long as we were together.”

 

Brian leaned down to nuzzle the tender flesh at Justin’s neck where he knew it always made him crazy with desire and horny as hell.  “I know,” he whispered.  “But I wanted the best for our honeymoon.  And I wanted the best for you,” he said almost shyly as he pulled back to stare into his husband’s eyes. 

 

Justin pursed his lips as he felt the tears of happiness stinging his eyes.  “You are really something, Brian Kinney,” he replied softly.  “……And I love you so much.”  

 

“I’m glad,” Brian whispered huskily.  “Because I feel the same way. But you know I’m more of a results man.  So why don’t you show me instead?”

 

Justin smiled as he reached over to begin unbuttoning Brian’s shirt.  “Gladly,” he replied as the two leaned in for a brief but passionate kiss.  As they broke apart, Brian began to unbutton his shirt sleeves as Justin finished with the rest.  As Brian’s shirt was discarded onto the floor, he gently walked Justin backwards toward the white-bedecked, king-size bed.  “Think we’ll get out of bed before the cleaning lady comes tomorrow?” Justin whispered teasingly as Brian gave him a shove and he fell onto the mattress, his body bouncing lightly on the tightly-made surface. 

 

Brian loomed over him, his arms supporting his body weight on either side of Justin’s slender form as he leaned down.  “Not if I have anything to say about it,” Brian growled.  “She can get her own man.”  Justin actually giggled as Brian swooped in for a heart-stopping kiss, his lips plundering the other man’s as Justin sighed in contentment. 

 

“I don’t think I’m very sleepy anymore,” he decided as they broke apart and Brian reached down skillfully with one hand to unsnap Justin’s jeans and pull them along with his briefs partly down the slender legs.  

 

Brian licked his lips and smiled playfully as he gazed down at Justin’s cock which had sprung obediently to attention.  “Nope, doesn’t look very tired to me,” he teased.  Justin sighed impatiently as the brunet stood up momentarily to remove his shoes and socks so he could pull his pants and briefs all the way off now. 

He couldn’t help gazing with appreciation, however, as Brian took advantage of his position to do the same to the rest of his own outfit; moments later, both men were nude as they paused to admire each other’s bodies.  By now, they both knew them literally inch by inch; where to touch, where to lick, where to suck, where to kiss to make each other crazy.  But that knowledge still never kept each man from pausing to drink in the sight of each other before they once more began their dance of passion again.

 

From the look of outright lust on Brian’s face, Justin expected his husband to swoop in and fuck him immediately, hard and rough.  He wouldn’t have had an objection to that, mind you; it would no doubt be exciting and mind blowing – it always was – and then he knew they would eventually return again later to explore each other’s bodies with a slower, sweeter pace.  After all, it was their ‘day after the wedding’ night; technically, last night was their official wedding night, but they had spent it at Britin.  This was their first ‘honeymoon’ night together and he knew no matter how they made love, it would always be special.

 

But Brian surprised him.  He slowly lowered his long, lean body to lie next to him on his side and stare at him silently.  Justin frowned, reaching over to place a harmless love nip on his chin.  “Brian?” he asked softly as he pulled back to stare into the intense hazel eyes.  Brian reached over to take his hand and place it on his chest; Justin could feel his husband's heart beating rapidly under his touch.  “What is it?” he asked. 

 

“Nothing,” Brian assured him as his eyes bored into his.  He finally leaned over so he was staring down into his husband’s face and whispered, “I was just thinking about how I’m the luckiest man in the whole fucking town of Pittsburgh…..and West Virginia,” he added as an afterthought as he smiled tenderly into the widened blue eyes.  “And now I’m the luckiest man in Ireland.  To hell with the Blarney Stone,” he declared as he slowly leaned down to kiss the soft pink lips.

 

Justin’s heart began to match Brian’s rhythm as it beat furiously at Brian’s unexpected declaration.  Brian Kinney didn’t say I love you very often, but what he had just said was pretty damn close.  As soon as their lips touched, it was as if a fire blazed anew as Brian draped his long body over Justin’s and began to plunder his willing lips and mouth.  His tongue snaked out demanding entrance as Justin obeyed, opening his mouth to bid him enter. 

 

He could feel Brian’s cock lying hard against his belly as their legs intertwined and he could feel his own body reacting in response.  He was growing increasingly impatient to be possessed by his husband as Brian slowly began to stroke his shoulders and the side of his waist, anywhere his hands could reach while he remained draped over him like some warm, sensuous blanket.  “Brian….”he pleaded. 

 

The brunet smiled slightly in understanding as he rolled off the blond to lie on his stomach, his face lying to the side on folded elbows as he turned to look into the quizzical blue eyes expectantly.

 

“Brian?” Justin whispered, not wanting to misunderstand his husband’s intentions; it wasn’t as if Brian never permitted him this incredible experience, but to allow it on the first night of their honeymoon…..  “You want me to……”

 

“Yes,” the brunet breathed out huskily.  “Do it.”

 

Justin’s breath hitched in his throat; his mouth practically watered in anticipation at the glorious gift being presented to him so openly, so trustingly.  As Brian watched him intently, he almost shyly reached over to lightly trail his slender fingers down the middle of Brian’s spine as he noticed the skin ripple in response.  His husband’s bronzed body was perfectly chiseled, the skin warm and firm to his touch from hours of effort at the gym, riding their horses, and swimming in their pool.  His heart pounded as his hand slowly continued lower to the cleft just above Brian’s ass and paused there.  Despite all the attention men had paid to his own ass, he always thought Brian’s had been severely underrated.  The man was simply divine from head to toe as he sucked in a shaky breath of nervous anticipation mixed with desire as his eyes roamed over ever curve and angle of Brian’s glorious body.

 

He reached over to retrieve an extra pillow as Brian obligingly raised his lean hips so Justin could place it beneath him.  “God, you’re so beautiful,” he couldn’t help whispering as the tip of his tongue came out to nervously lick his lips.  He noticed Brian’s eyes darkening in response to his action and that somehow served to embolden him somewhat as he reached down with both hands to cup the two taut globes and gently pull them apart to expose the twitching, pink, puckered target he was seeking.  He could hear Brian’s soft breaths of anticipation as he slowly lowered his body down on top of Brian’s lower back and leaned down to inhale the musky scent of his lover. 

 

Brian’s skin shivered as he felt the warm breath washing over his skin.  The wait for more was almost unbearable but he knew Justin preferred a slower pace sometimes.  Apparently, to his consternation, this was going to be one of those occasions.  “Justin…..” he whispered.

 

Justin smiled at the feel of the power he held over this magnificent man.  He slowly did as he knew Brian was requesting; as he held the two cheeks apart firmly, he curled his tongue and promptly poked a bit of it inside to test Brian’s reaction. 

 

The response was heady as well as rapid as Brian’s body arched off the bed immediately.  Justin spent the next several minutes slowly fucking Brian with his tongue, going deeper each time as he kneaded Brian’s ass cheeks and he slowly drove his husband insane in the meantime. 

 

“Fuck, Justin!” Brian growled breathlessly after several minutes.  “More!” he hissed out impatiently. 

 

He could feel his husband’s breath on his skin as he actually heard him chuckle softly before saying, “We’ve got all night, Brian.  Let me enjoy myself.  Indulge me.” 

 

Brian arched even more off the bed as he suddenly felt a slender, saliva-coated finger poke itself inside him.  “God!” he cried out as another wet finger joined it and curled at just the right angle to hit his sweet spot.  “Justin, either fuck the shit out of me right now or I’m going to do a little indulging myself!”  He squirmed as Justin’s talented fingers once more stroked his prostate and his heart began to pound furiously while he strove to catch his breath enough to speak again.  “Fuck me, damn it!” he demanded earnestly.

 

“I’d love to,” Justin whispered, suddenly feeling so powerful, so incredible, and so wonderful that he could reduce such a magnificent man as his husband to a wanton mess of desire for him. He searched for something to help make his next move more comfortable; he knew how tight Brian would feel.  Just the very thought was almost enough to make him come.  He finally decided his spit would have to do, because there was no way he was passing up this rare opportunity and he wasn’t leaving this bed until he took advantage of it. 

 

As Brian reached back to squeeze his leg in silent entreaty for him to get on with, he scooted up to position his cock over the pulsating hole as he took a deep breath and slowly pushed in.  It was just like he remembered but even more so – tight, hot, all-encompassing, almost dizzying with the sensation.  He could feel each movement of Brian’s, each ring of muscle, each slight twitch of his body as he pushed in even more, hearing a loud groan at the contact from his husband.  He leaned over Brian’s back to kiss the sweaty, salty neck and whisper, “I love you so fucking much, Brian Kinney,” before he pulled back out and rammed back in until his balls were flush with Brian’s ass.  Brian moaned in pleasurable torment as his body arched up each time in perfect synchrony to Justin’s thrusts, while their bodies glistened with sweat from their efforts.  Justin grunted with the exertion as his pace quickened toward climax; wanting them both to come together, he managed to slide one hand around Brian’s torso to grasp the silky, steel-hard cock and pump it in time with his ever-quickening thrusts until he felt Brian tensing beneath him and he cried out with his own exquisite pleasure, pouring his seed inside his husband as Brian soon followed.

 

Exhausted but elated, Justin remained lying on top of Brian for a few minutes afterward, his chest heaving with the exertion and his heart still beating rapidly like a fluttering bird.  He placed his hands around Brian’s waist for support until his breathing finally slowed down and he rolled his body reluctantly off Brian’s and onto his back. 

 

Brian remained lying on his stomach, facing his husband whose face glowed in happiness.  Justin’s hair was stuck to his forehead where beads of sweat still glistened.   The brunet reached over to tenderly push the matted hair from his husband’s forehead and smile.  “That……was hot,” he whispered as Justin beamed at him in pride and pleasure. 

 

Justin reached over to trace Brian’s lips lightly with his fingers.  “Thank you,” he softly replied.  “It was.  It was incredible.” 

 

Brian reached up to grasp the pale hand with his and gave the palm a gentle kiss.  “Yes, we gave the bed a good workout,” he agreed, his hazel eyes twinkling.  Slowly his breathing became more normal as he asked, “Want to go try out the shower next?” 

 

Justin grinned as he nodded.  “You sure we have one?”

 

 Brian gave him an incredulous look.  “Believe me, Sunshine, I check these things out ahead of time.  You know I’m not a bathtub sort of person.”  He slowly rose up on his haunches and twisted his body around to sit up on the bed and away from the sticky mess they had just created.  He stood up and held his hand out.  “Let’s go check it out and then we can order room service.  We need to reserve your strength for Round #2.”  Smiling, Justin took Brian’s hand as the brunet pulled him from the bed and stole a deep kiss from the dark pink lips.  

 


 

 

Next Morning

 

Justin sighed in contentment as he snuggled back into his husband’s chest and felt the strong arms gripping him tighter in response.  He knew Brian still detested saying anything that even remotely sounded like “snuggle” or “cuddle” out loud, but he also knew that he had long ago given up admitting that he didn’t participate in such activities when they were in bed together.  He was pleased to see that there was bright sunlight pouring in through the mass of windows; that meant it would be a perfect day for exploring the surrounding area.  When they had arrived late yesterday afternoon, they really hadn’t had much of a chance to tour any of the area near Galway.  He was excited now to get up and become more familiar with their honeymoon destination.  First, though, he had to get his husband out of bed.

 

After his unexpected ‘treat’ last night, he and Brian had fucked in the double-stalled, glass-enclosed shower in their massive marble bathroom, and then made love a couple more times before, exhausted beyond belief, they had fallen into a sated slumber around 3 a.m.  He raised his head slightly to look over at the crystal clock perched on the nightstand and noticed it was already 10:00, and he was dying for them to take the Mercedes out for a drive into the countryside. 

 

He bent his neck down to place a kiss on the bronze arm circling him possessively.  “Brian?” he whispered as his lips made a hot, wet trail of light kisses up the forearm and then his bicep.  He finally received a small grunt in reply as his husband shifted slightly behind him.  He flushed as he felt the beginning of a hard-on brushing against his ass crack and felt his own cock began to respond in kind.  “Oh, no you don’t,” he softly warned.  “I want to go exploring – you keep your dick away from me.”  He heard a snicker behind him before the rich, baritone voice murmured, “But you’ve got chocolate in my peanut butter, Sunshine.” 

 

Justin laughed; that was certainly a novel way of looking at it.  He turned in Brian’s arms to find the hazel eyes peering back at him mischievously and he sighed in resignation.  Well, he supposed there could be worse ways to wake up.  “Okay…I’ll suck you off and you can return the favor.  But then we’re getting out of bed.  Remember, I told you – I want to see more than just your cock during our honeymoon, even if it IS right up there with the Seven Wonders of the World.”

 

 Brian chuckled.  “Well, since you put it that way…..”