Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 209] Printer
FeatureSummary:

stories/999/images/bronze_trophy.png

Featured story for November 2012    

stories/730/images/darkness5_jpeg.jpg

The Rage launch party at Babylon was two days earlier.  Justin is now missing…

Hints regarding events in this fic: 1) There are no funeral scenes in this fic.  2)  Brian is sexy when he suffers  3) You will be happy at the end. Many thanks to LibertySun for the beautiful banner!  LibertySun is also a fantastic writer, please check out her fics.  Big hugs and much gratitude to my sensational beta,  britinmanor .  Her patience and eagle eye are invaluable!


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, BEST FAN FICTION CLASSIC, FEATURED STORY, Angst, Brian/Justin, Drama Characters: Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes
Word count: 45997 Read: 78527
Published: February 20, 2011 Updated: November 09, 2012
Story Notes:

SPOILER ALERT!  This is an AU, but basically parallels the storyline of the show.  But, there’s a twist after Justin leaves the Rage party with Ethan.  It is assumed that the reader is familiar with the QAF characters, so introductions are minimal, at most.  Dear Readers - Your feedback is very appreciated, especially since this is my first QAF fic.  Thanks for reading!   Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.  

1. Chapter 1 by Bigdogz09 [Reviews - 23] (1907 words)

Dear Readers, I would love to hear from you, especially since this is my first QAF fic.  Thanks!

Note: Many thanks to my beta britinmanor.  

2. Chapter 2 by Bigdogz09 [Reviews - 15] (2758 words)

Chapter 2:

Justin is missing...Brian starts to unravel...

Note: Many thanks to my beta britinmanor.  

 Dear Readers - Your feedback is very important to me, especially since this is my first QAF fic.  Thanks!

3. Chapter 3 by Bigdogz09 [Reviews - 12] (2274 words)

Chapter 3:

Carl counsels Brian... Where is Justin?

BETA:  Many thanks to my beta, britinmanor!  

Dear Readers - Feedback is so important, especially since this is my first QAF fic.  Thanks!

4. Chapter 4 by Bigdogz09 [Reviews - 21] (3927 words)

This chapter is a tad long in comparison to earlier chapters.  It's actually 3 chapters combined into 1.  So, grab a drink and a snack before you settle in to read. 

Chapter Summary:  Evidence of Justin's well-being is discovered.

Many thanks to my wonderful beta, britinmanor, who makes reading this story a better experience for all.

Thanks for reading and I hope you'll take the time to leave a comment.  i need the encourage to continue writing.

 

5. Chapter 5 by Bigdogz09 [Reviews - 26] (3464 words)

Note to reader:   The question of where is Justin is answered.  (Please read to the end of the story, or you will miss the true answer!) 

Many hugs and air kisses to my wonderful beta, britinmanor.  Without her, your reading experience wouldn't be very enjoyable. 

  

6. Chapter 6 by Bigdogz09 [Reviews - 18] (6689 words)

Note to reader:   Details revealed regarding Justin's disappearnce.  (Intense chapter - beware!)

Many hugs and air kisses to my wonderful beta,  [info]britinmanor  

Without her, your reading experience wouldn't be very enjoyable.   

7. Chapter 7 by Bigdogz09 [Reviews - 24] (7033 words)

Please remember that this is an AU and words, actions, some character's behavior and scenes may be different than the original show.  Please don't hate on me!

8. Chapter 8 by Bigdogz09 [Reviews - 14] (4126 words)

Please remember that this is an AU and words, actions, some character's behavior and scenes may be different than the original show.  

I apologize for my delayed posting.  Between a knee injury, a huge workload, and the loss of a beloved pet, I've been overwhelmed.

This is the next to the last chapter in this story,  I hope you enjoy reading it.  If you do, please let me know, feedback is so important!  Thanks.

9. Chapter 9 by Bigdogz09 [Reviews - 10] (4249 words)
Hi everyone.  I said that this was going to be the last chapter, but nope.  The chapter was just too long so I broke it in half. I just hoped it's not too boring, it's a transition chapter. I want to thank everyone who has read this fic and provided supportive comments.  You gave me the courage to write this fic, I couldn't have done it without your help.

10. Chapter 10 by Bigdogz09 [Reviews - 46] (9570 words)

This is the final chapter of the fic.  Overall, it's been a wonderful experience and I've learned a lot.  I thank you for reading it and really appreciate all the kindness shown to me.

Comments create good karma, so please indulge yourself!  All comments are greatly appreciated and so very valued!

Note - this chapter has not been beta-ed, sorry and thanks for reading it, anyway.