Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 15] Printer
Summary:

 

 

For me, the dearest Valentine's in the world are all my beloved readers.  I wanted to show you how much I appreciate you all so I'm giving you the one gift that means the most to me...a short, but happy love story starring our favorite couples, especially Brian and his Justin.  I hope you will enjoy it.  I want to thank two very special people the most...my angel beta, Judy and the talented Vonnie for creating my lovely banner.  Please enjoy! 

 


Rated: PARENTAL GUIDANCE -13
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION Characters: Brian, Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3934 Read: 3761
Published: February 14, 2011 Updated: February 14, 2011
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

1. Exception to the Rules by mandagrammy [Reviews - 15] (3934 words)

The upcoming Valentine's Day is the first one since Justin left New York City in order to return home to his beloved Brian.  Brian wants nothing more than to prove to Justin how grateful he is that he returned to him.  He doesn't just want an ordinary Valentine's Day celebration.  This one has to prove that he is glad he broke all his rules just to be with Justin.  How will he go about achieving his goal and how successful will it all be.