Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

 

stories/701/images/cupidheaddiv.gif

Justin's fingers played a song of impatience as they steadily tapped the golden armrest of the chair. He sat now, at the table hardly even trying to focus hard on his father's hard voice. Speaking of hard, this dining chair was making his back ache, and thoughts of his sleeping mortal brought about aches and a hardness all it's own.

He sighed deeply, shifting uncomfortably in his seat. Surely his dad's lecture must soon becoming to an end. He'd been repeating himself for the past half an hour.

"He cannot be here. If Zeus finds out...Oh my heavens!" he paused, fretted brow firmly in place. "You must return him home." At this, Justin's attention pulled from Brian and focused on his father.

"No." he said with more defiance than he'd even thought himself capable. "This is my home, it now shall be his as well. He's mine. I'm keeping him." Cupid pouted and crossed his arms. His wings stood as sturdy as his statement.

"Come now son," Jennifer began "you're acting foolish. Like a child whose found a stray."

"I promise to take good care of him." Justin's eyes competed with his grin for most cunning display.

Both lost with the interjection of Craig's voice. "Stop it. Already I see that he's had a most undesirable effect on you. This, this defiance. Now, no arguments. You'll return him to the mortal realm at once."

For the first time in twelve generations, Cupid experienced anger. It both shocked and exhilarated him. "I will do no such thing!" he declared then looked to his mother with softening eyes.

He stood and went to her, taking her soft hands into his own. He pierced her kind eyes with pleading blue. "He saw me. We kissed. It's true." he said in the softest voice he'd used all morning. "I promise to love him always. He shall drink from the cup..."

"Nonsense." Craig interrupted but with far less force than he'd wanted. He knew his wife was beginning to give in. He also knew the boy was right. 'If the mortal's love had not been true, he indeed would not be here.' He too, sighed in defeat.

"Alright Justin, he is yours. However," he sterned "to drink from the cup must be his choice, and his alone. Immortality is not a decision to be taken lightly."

Justin was listening, but he was far more busy bouncing with fucking glee. 'He had gained permission. Brian Kinney's heart could belong to him forever.' "Yeah, his choice. Got it." he beamed, placing a quick kiss on both parents' cheeks before retreating to his room. Where his sleeping love lie awaiting Cupid's awakening kiss.

Upon entering his bedchamber, Justin stopped still at the door. Though he had placed Brian onto his bed himself, his parents' incessant protests hadn't allowed much time for observation. He let his eyes now take in the sight.

The early hour sun poured in through the large stained glass window, drenching Brian's body in rainbows. Like splashes of paint on an already colorful canvas, only enhancing it's beauty.

Sunlight too, danced around the solid gold walls. The man lay shirtless, in thin white linen pants similar to Justin's own. Luxurious lashes protected his dreams, his gentle breaths kissed the morning.

He moaned faintly or perhaps that sound had escaped Cupid's lips. He couldn't be sure.

He approached the lavish cloud of his bed, pausing briefly to inhale the lingering scent of his rose petal comforter. Intertwined with the scent of true love, it made him euphorically lightheaded.

He gently climbed next to Brian, consuming one final vision of the man asleep, before leaning down to taste his lips with his own.

"Rise and shine my love." his words vibrating the brunet's mouth "Eternity awaits."

Brian's dreams began to fade as his eyes slowly met the day. Blinking once, he saw the most breathtaking sunshine to ever greet him in the morning.

Not the unseasonably warm rays shining through colored glass and the smaller open window above the bed. No. This sun was beaming directly in front of him, radiating from Justin's smile.

'Christ, this man was too gorgeous for words.' In this golden room, the metallic shimmer of his skin and wings, along with the flecks in his hair had appeared more prominent.

"Good morning Sunshine." he said, stretching his long lovely limbs.

Glancing around the room he noticed first, the view reflected in what appeared to be a mirror directly across from him. Upon further inspection he saw that it was actually a still wall of water; cascading so smoothly that it reflected the world. On it, he saw himself surrounded by roses.

Glancing down, he could tell the comforter he was using was indeed thousands of silken petals woven together, his pillow an actual cloud. He'd never been more cozy, more content.

"Where are we?" he asked twinkling blue eyes.

"My room." Cupid giggled; that damn sound making Brian's already morning hardened cock throb a bit.

"Your room?" he half asked, half confirmed. "And that would be...?" he drawled slowly not bothering to move.

"In Olympus." Justin answered like Brian should have know this already.

"Oh, of course. How silly of me to ask." Brian teased.

Though part of himself was convinced he was still dreaming, the part below his waist was very much awake. And very much begging to get up close and personal with the winged wonder currently playing lightly with his hair.

The brunet closed his eyes, and relished in the feeling for a moment. Pale fingers twirled auburn locks. Such a simple touch that somehow managed to send a shiver down Brian's spine.

Eyes closed, he inhaled deeply. He had never smelled a freshness such as this. He was unable to detect anything not found in nature mingled in the air. Used to Pittsburgh, this shocked his senses. It was delightful.

A soft aroma of roses, lavender, fresh water, and something else. A scent that sent Brian back to his Grandma's front porch in childhood. "Honeysuckle." he whispered as the memory came.

"Mmm." he heard Justin answer, he felt the blond stir slightly, but made no effort to do so himself. He opened his eyes and followed Cupid's movements with his eyes. He watched those delicate hands reach toward the open window above them.

Effortlessly, he removed a small yellow blossom from the vine pouring into the room. His eyes widened in curiosity as Justin picked the flower apart. Brian remembered doing that as a boy; removing the center to taste the honeysuckle.

Justin brought the stem to his delicious pout. The flower's nectar coating his next kiss as he traced it along his lips. Brian licked his own lips in longing. Not nearly quick enough, the blond brought those honey dipped lips to Brian's.

Both men had never tasted a sweeter kiss. Candy coated love. True. A flawless flavor. A rarity. A delicacy.

Both Mortal and God savored the taste, swirling tongues desperate not to miss an inch of the other. Brian clasped the back of Justin's neck and aggressively pulled him further into his mouth. Grateful he was already lying down, surely his now weakened knees couldn't support his weight, the weight of this kiss, of this feeling.

Somewhere between a second and forever, they emerged from their merged mouths. Heavy breathing sang with the birds outside. A melody of desire.

"Make love to me." Justin rasped with a forcefulness that excited Brian beyond belief. This was a request he was more than happy to fill.

He was a bit taken aback by the phrase 'Make love'. He knew it was something he'd never before done. He also knew with equal certainty, that that was exactly what he was about to do.

He couldn't erase the ridiculous grin from his face while he watched Justin remove his flowery cover, then began to untie his unfamiliar flowing white pants. Though his tummy flipped a little when the blond's fingertips grazed his abs; he remained otherwise still. Frozen in place in an effort not to miss a single sensation.

Once he'd stripped Brian, Justin's lips trailed their way to the man's hips. His tongue finding the contours of his bones. A delicious dip of his muscular definition. This human really was magnificent. Truly exceeding the perfection of any statue of any God.

The heat of his skin warmed Justin's heart, and his everything else.

He felt himself grow hard to the point of pain. 'Such a glorious ache.'

Hot blood surged to several places at once, including his cheeks. A crimson blush kissed his face as he kissed his lover's cock. A stranger to the action, but no novice to such heated feelings, Cupid's tongue and waiting throat pleasured Brian with expert ease.

Muffled groans and guttural moans escaping the brunet's lips, ensured Justin that his own lips were delivering nothing short of magic to his mortal. With a sense of pride, he drew the man in as far and as quick as he could. He repeated the motion several times until he felt the man tremble.

Tremors of satisfaction vibrating Justin's throat, and completely shaking his thoughts.

As Brian's own nectar hit his tongue, he discovered even the sweetest of fruit, the richest honey would pale in comparison to Brian's taste.

He felt Brian's tugging fingers attempt to pull him upwards. He allowed the man to do so.

His slender body slowly slid atop of the brunet's. His now nude form seemingly melting into the other man as their mouths once again welded together. He felt an entirely new sensation with his erection firmly pressed to Brian's flesh.

As the kiss and emotions deepened, Justin's wings expanded, only briefly, before he drew them around his shoulders and Brian's body. Enveloping them in a feathery cocoon of arduous bliss.

When the feathers lightly tickled Brian's bare skin, he shuddered. The slight movement shook them both. Golden glitter rained from the wings. A shower as brilliant as a trail of shimmering stardust from a shooting star. Useless now, as both could think of no wish greater than this moment.

The kiss evolved into relentless gropes and searching limbs.

In a moment too perfect to measure, Justin had applied the silken sap found on the surface of stars to his partner's once again eager erection. A glistening lubrication known only to the Gods. It warmed to the touch and enhanced pleasure to the point of insanity. As natural as they'd been designed to join, Justin positioned Brian inside of him. More of that delicious pain assaulted him. An ailment he was in no hurry to remedy.

As both bodies found a rhythmic groove, Justin was convinced, nothing had ever felt as wonderful, as right, as this.

Brian's pulse surged through him. His heart pounded in his chest with equal the vigor that his cock pounded this blond. He wasn't sure which would burst first. The lust in his loins or the love in his heart.

Nothing between him and this golden angel was causing pleasures even a lover as seasoned as he, had never known. He focused his eyes on the vision atop him.

Justin's head was tilted back, his luscious locks brushing his shoulders as they moved together. Brian dug his fingers firmly into the supple flesh of the man's hips, guiding him, gliding him.

It was all too much. The feeling both physical, and not.

A strange noise escaped from his throat. A hybrid gasp/cry/moan. A sound so foreign, Brian was almost convinced it hadn't fallen from his lips at all.

At the sound, Cupid brought his head forward and opened his eyes. Ever darkening blue eyes that locked Brian in place. Pinning him down with a crushing intensity.

Instinctively, knowing he was not going to last much longer, Brian gripped the blond's equally anxious erection. Barely a ghost of a touch later and Justin spilled over his hand. His own warmth spilled into the blond.

Everything grew hazy, eventually fading out of focus. Brian could see nothing but hypnotic blue brimming with emotion. He didn't need a mirror to know that his too expressed the same...love.

Pants of contentment sliced the silence. Choosing to keep Brian within him, Justin collapsed once again harshly against his breathless body.

Simultaneously, fingers crept to brush satisfied sweat soaked strands of hair from the other's brow.

Brian's amber eyes matched the bronze of his overheated flesh.

Justin's metallic accents coordinated with his yellow hair.

Sunlight shined with passion.

'He's beautiful. My Golden God.' both minds silently exclaimed together.

Several moments passed in gratified quiet. "I could stay like this forever." Brian announced. Startling himself with the honesty of his words.

His words appeared to have quite an effect on Cupid as well. He pulled himself up abruptly and looked deeply into Brian's gaze. "You can." he said simply.

Brian didn't speak, but his now tilted head and raised eyebrow asked as loudly as his voice. 'What do you mean?' The almost shy grin that followed added 'Are you kidding?' and the none too subtle pleading in his eyes seemed to exclaim 'I want nothing more than this to be true.'

Luckily, Justin read Brian's expression's easily.

He removed Brian from himself and then removed himself from atop Brian.

He stood from the bed. Brian felt too blissfully numb to move. He watched the breathtaking blond with only the movement of his eyes. His personal passion provoker went to a small table on the opposite side of the room. From it, he retrieved a gleaming goblet that Brian hadn't needed to chime on to know it was crystal.

Justin glanced with only his head, and shot Brian with a brilliant smile. As equally as powerful as the pierce of Cupid's arrow.

"Follow me." that smile instructed. Brian's returning smile obliged. The rest of him also rose and followed the blond through the grand glass paneled doors.

They stepped out into the most jaw dropping courtyard, even Brian's imagination couldn't have conjured.

A stone fountain sat center stage, stones of silver and gold danced around it. A liquid, a vibrant hue of pink, crashed through the winged statue, the monument's focal point. Rose tinted water rained down.

Actual roses in various shades encircled them, a lavender waterfall fell somewhere in the distance. Clouds carelessly hovered about. The blue of the sky was practically hidden completely by rainbows in all directions.

Nevertheless, all of this beauty was still muted by the glamor of Justin himself.

The man dipped the crystal cup into the fountain. The pretty liquid filled it to the brim. "Ambrosia." Cupid answered Brian's inquisitive expression. He held the goblet out to the brunet as he approached. Brian took the offering with both hands.

It's color was much richer up close and the scent, the aroma was intoxicating. It's what he'd guessed love would smell like, if it had a scent; with a hint of vanilla.

Not bringing the cup to his lips, he met Justin's eyes again. "What's it for?" he asked.

"One drink from this and you'll become immortal. Unchanging for all of time. Together, with me forever and a day." he cooed the last line.

"Immortal?" Brian repeated, half stunned, a whole lot intrigued. Though he searched for several seconds, he was unable to find a response.

Justin, worried he'd scared the man, placed his hand against Brian's face. "Worry not my love. This does not mean that you'd have to remain only here. Of course you could, we could, visit your mortals anytime you'd like." He brushed Brian's cheeks reassuringly. "Anything you wish, I shall grant to you." he smiled. He wanted more than anything for Brian to speak. To hear heart leaping agreement spill from those lips.

After listening to Justin's explanation, Brian's mind only contemplated this decision for half a moment. He knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was going to drink this delectable liquid. As sure as he knew that no one could ever elicit more pleasure than the picture of perfection in front of him. The way he knew that he would never again have a desire to feel another's touch. To taste another's kiss.

Justin misinterpreted his confirming quiet with hesitance. He chose to increase the appeal of the offer, "You'll be a God." he beamed.

Brian smiled slyly. "I'm already a God among men." Both voices chuckled.

Justin shook his head, "I mean become a God among Gods." Cupid giggled.

'Yes. That giggle,' Brian thought 'that's definitely the sound of forever.' He stepped closer to the blond, closing the despised distance separating their bodies.

"Sunshine, if this cocktail gets me your cock and your tail for eternity...I'll bathe in that fountain." he smiled. A smile as wide as his mouth had ever graced and brought the glass to his lips.

When the last drop kissed his tongue, Justin kissed his lips.

It tasted delicious. Heavy with eternity and spiced with true love.

The Ambrosia, and Justin's gentle hands rushed over Brian's body.

Justin knew that this was true. He also knew it was a truer truth than had ever been told. Like a whispered secret shared only between the two of them. A feeling as intensely passionate as mortals always felt.

They melted together, pouring into each other, mixing their secrets, their declaration of love.

The sun shined down.

It's golden rays illuminating two golden Gods...with mortal hearts.

 

THE END.