Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy!

Myles' POV

Dancing with Julian had to be the most erotic feeling I had experienced with my clothes on in a very long time. The heat and passion flowing between us, as our tall lean bodies were pressed against each other, was so electrically charged, I felt like I was floating on clouds. The scent exuding from him smelled of pure lust and sex and I was very sure the same scent came from myself as well.

My hands roamed over his body, pulling him closer to me; feeling his thigh between mine made my dick feel like all my blood was pumped into it and I could explode right here on the dance floor. I nuzzled his neck, licking and kissing just below his ear as I mentioned to him in a whisper that we should take ourselves upstairs where it was a bit more private. There was absolutely no hesitation between us as we quickly made our way to a secluded area, where I closed a dark heavy curtain behind us.

Within moments we were in each other's arms, our mouths locked in a heated, frenzied kiss as we both tried to get closer and deeper into each other with our tongues. My hands were frantically pushing his suit coat off his shoulders as he did the same to mine and we let them drop to the floor. Our ties came next, as for a brief moment, I regretted not having changed our clothes before coming here. A fraction of a second was all my mind spent on that oversight before the buttons of our shirts started to fly open, our lips and tongues still sucking and kissing as we undressed the other. Once our shirts were off, lying in a pool on the floor with the rest of our clothes, Julian walked me backwards to the long cushioned bench and pressed me down on it as he laid his body over mine.

"Oh my God, Julian," I groaned into his mouth as he was working the fly of my pants open between our bodies. I kicked my shoes off and barely heard them thud to the floor.

Julian lifted himself off me for a brief moment, breaking our kiss, to stand and let his pants and underwear fall to the floor and taking his shoes off. He bent over me, grabbing my pants and yanking them down my legs.

"Kick them off, Myles... NOW!", he commanded in the huskiest voice I had ever heard.

So, not being one to argue, I kicked off my pants and immediately felt his steaming hot, sexy body pressed against mine at the same time I felt his mouth cover mine once more in a heated, passionate kiss. His hips were between mine, my thighs spread open, and his cock was pressed on me feeling like a red hot brand against my skin.

My hands were on his ass, my fingers digging into his skin, pressing him closer to me, which I'm sure wasn't even possible at this point. I started grinding our cocks together, moving my hips back and forth.

He moved his mouth from mine and I groaned, missing his lips on mine. He started kissing and biting my neck, working his way down my chest, licking further and further down until his mouth wrapped itself around the head of my cock. His hands were at my thighs at the crease of my ass cheeks, pulling them apart, kneading me with his fingers.

I gasped, "Fuckkkkk Julian, oh my god!"

I thought I would die from sheer pleasure as his mouth moved down onto my cock, enveloping it with moist heat. My entire body was in the throes of ecstasy, feeling his lips move up and down its length.

"Juliannnnnnnnn," I exhaled in a long hiss as I felt my cock explode into his mouth. My body shuddered longer than ever as he continued to suck and lick. His fingers played just around my hole, making the experience more intense than if he were to touch it.

I hadn't planned on coming so soon, but it couldn't be helped. Such a long day of foreplay sent me over the edge instantly. This gorgeous man, looking me in the eyes with my cock still between his lips sent an additional spasm through me. I saw him smile with a mouthful of me and groaned happily between labored breaths.

My eyes were closed when I heard a familiar sound, so when I opened my eyes and saw Julian tear open a wrapper and spit it out, all my blood rushed straight to my cock again. Our eyes held, his gorgeous hazel eyes boring into my blue eyes. By the dim light of the alcove we were in, I could still see the husky darkness in his, the need in them, the ardor.

I licked my lips and took the condom from him and put it on his thick dick. He moaned as my fingers brushed up against him.

He leaned down and kissed me hard, "Say it, Myles... tell me what you need!"

"Fuck me, Julian!", I rasped, needing him again as much as he needed me. I almost didn't recognize my own voice.

Julian POV

Carrying Myles over the edge was a nearly unbearable pleasure for me. Caressing the soft skin of his cock with my mouth, never letting his face out of my sight nearly had me coming too…. No wonder after all this teasing and touching since this morning, my cock demanded more attention than it had gotten so far. Peeling Myles out of his clothes to discover his so far half-hidden beautiful body in front of me raised an unknown desire in literally ALL my bones. When he came in my mouth, he arched his back from the couch beneath him to close even the slightest distance between us. Caressing his still semi-hard cock with one hand not wanting to interrupt our connection I rummaged through my pants pockets to take out one of the ever present condoms and a package of lube while watching him, panting with desire, his eyes still closed.

On hearing me tear open the condom pack with my mouth, he opened his eyes. I saw that his bright blue eyes had turned into deep blue pools of desire, which by no way was filled by a single blow job I had given him so far; it had been just a promising start. He grabbed the condom out of my hand to put it on my already impossibly hard dick. I leaned into him to give him a hard kiss on his mouth and urged him to tell me what he wanted me to do, nearly not recognizing my own voice, husky as it sounded.

I let my mouth wander down his body again, placing teasing kisses on the way while I used a lubed finger to prepare him for my entrance. His hips wobbled at my touch of his hole which spasmed every time I moved my finger back and forth.

"Jul…. Oh god please, DOIT." he moaned loudly, "Fuck me!". His face flushed with desire, taking measures in his own hand by rubbing his cock. I pulled his hand away threw his legs over my shoulder and in one thrust I was in him up to my balls without much foreplay. My cock needed attention. NOW. I instantly felt that I had hit his sweet spot, feeling his muscles spasm around my dick and I nearly lost it already in that moment. His slim body was incredible flexible, I could lift his knees up to his face to give me the best access to provide endless pleasure for both of us. While thrusting back and forth deep into him I caressed his face and placed hard kisses on his mouth. If I could I would have just crawled into him and lost myself here and now. It didn´t take long till I felt a fire running up and down my spine, my balls tightened and I came with a loud "FUCK….!", collapsing on Myles sweaty body being, being showered by his cum while he jumped over the edge. The sudden sensation overwhelmed me and it took some time to get my breathing back to normal. Having my ear to his chest I could hear Myles heart running fast, him breathing as irregularly as me. I felt his hand stroking my sweaty hair with a light touch.

"That was aaaaamaaaazing", I murmured into his chest and I sensed his body shaking due to a chuckle which raised deep out of his body. "Julian, YOU are amazing" he answered, lifting my face to look me in the eyes. That meant that I had to lift my chest and disconnect our bodies, which I didn´t feel like doing right now so I let myself fall back on him, causing him to huff out his breath. "no wanna leave…" I complained with a childlike voice, causing another chuckle. Laying here with him, feeling his hot body and heartbeat beneath me was a pleasure I hadn´t enjoyed for a while and one which I didn´t want to let go of too fast.

The music from outside provided a steady thumpa thumpa rivaling the heartbeat at my ear and with both steady rhythms I started to doze off, my body still on hangover mode from the long night before.

"…lian, Julian, listen to me," I heard him whisper after some time. "hmpf…." I moaned not wanting to let go the dreamy state I was in, enjoying being connected to him and his wonderful hot body. "Julian, listen to me, let´s go home!" Myles insisted, tearing me out of my dreams "I promise you this wasn´t all for tonight," he teased me. It took a lot of effort to lift myself from his body and "retreat" from him. Being careful with the condom which I discarded at the waste bin, I placed a kiss on his waiting lips. His tongue mingled through my mouth, promising pleasure yet to come, once we were home at his place.

We collected our clothes which were lying forgotten on the floor. They looked somewhat crumpled; no wonder with the hurry they were taken off. But who cared, the club was dark enough that nobody would notice, and if anyone did, what did we care! Getting dressed we still tried to kiss, touch and tease each other as much as possible, always trying to undress one part of the other, which he just had adjusted. The provided bubbling champagne underlined our actions and we nearly lost it again in there and giggled like little girls.

Myles finally managed to find his cell to call Franklin to pick us up at the club. We left the booth and on the way out I spotted Michael at the bar, sending us away with a knowing smile.

Franklin waited for us at the entrance of the club, impeccable as before, giving us an approving look with his dark brown eyes.

"I see you enjoyed the evening, Myles," he said with a smile as he held the door open for us to enter the vehicle. Our coats hid most of the mess we were in, but I am sure he knew which enjoyment we just came from.

The quick ride home to Myles´ penthouse didn´t stop us from fooling around. Myles was straddling me and I felt his hands roaming under my coat, not wanting to lose any more time away from me. Not that I minded him being in this place. If it had been up for me we would have just been driving home to Memphis the whole night in the car.

Arriving at the penthouse we decided to take a shower first, together, and as I had suspected, the shower of the master bedroom was even more impressive than the one adjacent to my room. The glass walled shower cubicle provided even more space and a double showerhead, with the marble floor of the whole bathroom being heated from beneath by a sophisticated heating system.

Clothes flew on the floor again in no time and I barely had time to grab a condom before being drawn into the cubicle by a giggling Myles. He couldn´t help but splash some cold water over me before he adjusted the water temperature to an agreeable amount. We stood there, eyes locked for a moment that seemed to never end before I took the soap bar from the soap dish and started to pretend cleaning Myles´ body from head to toe.

I used the expensive wonderful smelling soap to have an excuse to touch him in every place reachable, caressing his skin and body to memorize it with the help of my fingers. My cock throbbed in anticipation of the things to come and I noticed that my actions caused reactions too on certain parts of Myles´ body. I could feel how he enjoyed being taken care of and I saw him closing his eyes and relaxing in front of me. He leant into me and let himself literally fall into my embrace. My hard cock found its way between his thighs and I rocked my hips slowly. After some time Myles moved away from me and turned around but before I could start to moan in disappointment, he knelt in front of me and took my dick into his mouth. With his lips he started to roam over my cock, released it again to lap with his tongue over the full extended length, sending shivers through my body.

It didn´t take long and he made me come again, swallowing what he was milking out of me while I frantically grabbed his dark hair in my hands to steady myself and not give in to my shaky knees.

He got on his feet again by placing kisses from my groin upwards until he reached my mouth and reconnected our lips. I felt his unattended cock throbbing against my thigh and without letting go of our kiss I wrapped my fist around his dick and started rubbing it against my still hard cock. The sensation this caused in my remaining brain cells still in function was indescribable. Myles fingers roamed through my hair and I keenly felt the resonance of his moan in my mouth more than I actually heard it.

My hand on the small of his back was the first to notice that his muscles tensed and a moment later he came into my hand.

We let the spray of the shower wash away the remains and after Myles had lathered me with soap to return the favor I had done to him before we left the shower, dried ourselves with thick warmed towels which were hanging on the heaters adjusted to the wall. Every once in a while our gazes met in the mirror, and more than once I think I saw Myles blushing a little when I caught him looking at me.

He handed me a terry robe, pure white and incredibly soft, put one on himself and led me to the main living room where a sizzling fire awaited us. He motioned me to sit down on the soft leather sofa in front of the fire, went to the bar and retrieved a bottle of red wine asking me with a raised eyebrow if that would be ok with me.

Two glasses were quickly filled with thick red liquid and he made himself comfortable at my side on the sofa swinging his legs over mine. I sensed that he didn´t want to let go of body contact too soon and placed my left hand on the naked skin of his thigh under the bathrobe.

I hadn´t forgotten his sad behavior earlier in the afternoon after his family had left so I grabbed his hand and said: "Myles, why don´t you tell me the reason why you didn´t bring anybody up here?"