Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Julian POV

Before I could finish remembering the lyrics of the German shanty "Ich war noch niemals in New York" (where the hell did this pop up from all of a sudden) I found myself on a private plane, my (only) Armani-suit safely stuck away in a suit bag in the hanging compartment nearby and me a Jim Beam sitting in front of my younger colleague.

My thoughts drifted to how this event had happened, one moment he is asking me if I have a suit and the next moment we were scratching the cloudy sky over Nashville heading to New York. I take a closer look at my opposite, who avoids looking at me by pretending to be interested what is outside of the window close to his comfortable seat.

"McAllister, is that what you normally do on weekends, kidnap people to show them the world?" I said cocking an eyebrow, curling my lips under and trying not to smile too broadly while stared at him in an attempt to make him look at me. I saw a slight color of pink appearing on his cheeks again together with a broadening smile.

"No, Professor Parish,"

"Please call me Julian," I interrupted him, and his pink cheeks turned a bit darker, I decided I rather liked the tinge that rose to his face when he was embarrassed, noticing how it made his face seem more animated.

"This is not my normal behavior," he continued, "as you might think, and please call me Myles." He added rather softly.

I saw him getting more relaxed after he had his second shot of Johnny Walker, (wait, did they have a distillery in here to have so many choices of whiskey to serve?), and I made myself more comfortable in my chair. Well, I couldn´t say that I had much experience in flying on private planes, if I ever could afford to fly at all, I had to fold my 6ft and 1 1/2" into those ugly and small seats in economy and I normally prayed for the flight to be over as soon as possible, but this, to tell the truth, could last for a while. Being distracted by my thoughts I felt him starring at me with his endless blue eyes, when he started to tell me what this unexpected weekend trip would involve.

Myles' POV

I had finished telling "Julian" about what to expect over the weekend and then it grew silent, each of us taking sips from our drinks. I turned my face toward the window and continued to stare out, even though I really couldn't see anything out, but his reflection. I took the opportunity to watch my handsome travel mate in the window's reflection, admiring him as I watched him bring the glass to his lips and his throat swallow the burning liquid.

He looked very well put together, wearing a pair of chestnut brown wool trousers and a cream soft wool half-zip sweater. A far cry from his usual attire at school, his sense of dress made me grin on the inside.

After a few minutes relishing in my subtle admiration of him, his eyes caught mine in the reflection, stared back at me and held. A rush of tingles went through my entire body when I saw his tongue just barely lick his top lip. I felt my dick start to grow hard at the thought of what else that tongue might be capable of doing as my face turned even more impossibly red. I blinked very slowly and decided to lift my leg and place my ankle on my opposite knee, hoping to make more room while also hoping he didn't notice. When my eyes opened again, I realized with mortification that he HAD noticed. Turning my eyes from the window I looked straight at him, feeling incredibly shy. Christ, what was wrong with me? I chided myself, feeling all of a sudden like a young school boy with his first crush.

Just then Julian set his drink down, came off his seat towards me and knelt down right in front of me. My eyes widened and my heart hammered in my chest as his hand slowly went to my ankle and slipped up my leg to glide expertly under my pants cuff. The unexpected coolness of his hand from the icy drink immediately made my dick totally misbehave; there was no hiding it now.

He caressed my leg for a bit and slowly lifted it and set it down on the floor as he slipped his lean, muscular body between my knees. Our eyes locked then, mine in surprise, his with a glint of mischief. He proceeded to place his hands on my waistband as he deftly unbuttoned my fly; my breathing became ragged as I heard the zipper being pulled down and then felt his fingers working the buttons of my shirt open while he pulled it free from my pants.

I held tight to the arms of my seat with both hands, afraid to move. No, I wasn't afraid, I decided…... I was what? Enthralled! God... yes... the plane could have

turned upside down just then and I wouldn't have noticed.

His hands were moving slowly up my exposed chest now and then slowly back down in a sensual sort of dance. My head fell back and my breathing became shallow. I could hear his soft panting matching mine. His hands were moving down further, and brushed against my dick while it jumped in response as

his hand wrapped around it and his fingers closed ever so slowly one by one.

"Oh God, Julian," I heard a sound that I just barely recognized as my own needy voice escaping from deep down in my throat. His lips were moving towards my cock as I leaned my head back again and closed my eyes.

"... McAllister..."

Oh, how I wanted to hear him call me Myles, but even the way he said my last name so authoritatively was so damned sexy it aroused me even impossibly further…...

"Mr. McAllister?" I felt a nudge... I opened my eyes slowly. "Mr. McAllister, we're approaching the runway now; if you don't mind fastening your seat belt for our landing."

What the fuck? I looked over at my sexy Professor, who was rubbing his face and eyes, stretching

his arms up over his head after apparently just waking up.

"Thank you, Lydia," I managed to say calmly, trying desperately to control my ragged breathing after experiencing the most sensual dream of my entire existence. "I'll see you again on the ground," I managed somehow to say.

Giving her what I hoped was a reassuring smile, I looked down and realized to my embarrassment that I needed to cross my legs...

Subject: Julian's story - 3

Julian

"...Parish?...Professor Parish?", I felt a nudge at my left shoulder, opened my eyes slowly and looked in the flight attendent Lydia's emerald green eyes. "Professor Parish, we are descending and preparing for landing, so please, for security reasons I need you to fasten your seatbelt" she told me with a kind, well trained voice.

I shook my head to return to reality, rubbed my face and eyes and stretched my arms over my head. I must have fallen asleep being far too tired after last nights incident involving my students friends and due to the soft and steady humming sound of the private plane I was sitting in.

Of course, indulging in a potently-familiar glass of Jim Beam really helped to get in Morpheus arms. Last thing I remember was Myles talking to me about his plans for the weekend in New York, something about attending a musical, what was it again, "Phantom of the Lions..., no, Lions of the Opera, no, damn, oh, yes, Phantom of the Opera". Due to my not-so-cosmopolitan upbringing I wasn´t very familiar with the world of musicals but I was nevertheless curious what this weekend might have in mind for me and I was looking forward for the time ahead. I really had needed the little nap, staying out all night wasn´t my thing any longer and my body had demanded the rest.

I looked at Myles, who seemed to have slept as well, though apparantly his rest wasn´t refreshing as mine had been. He was fidgeting in his seat after the flight attendent called on him also to get ready for the landing. "Sorry Myles, I must have fallen asleep, last night was just too exhausting and your plane is just a bit too comfortable to not take advantage," I explained ruefully as I smiled at him. I was grateful to have this opportunity and tried to express it. I noticed his careful, undecipherable look at me but didn´t really think about it any further.

"No problem, Julian, happens to me too all the time, blame it on the captain," he said while rearranging his dark hair which was a bit tousled, surely due to his fitful sleep. "I always do, he´s just used to me joking around".

Giving me a reassuring smile in return, he updated me again on what I had to "expect" of this "unexpected" trip. First we were about to meet his parents, it seemed that a hint of worry ran through his eyes while telling me about this part of our weekend for some reason. I quietly filed that observation in the back of my mind as he added I would then be meeting his sister for a sunset dinner at the restaurant called "The View" on the top floor of the Mariott Marquis Timesquare we would be attending the musical at the Majestic Theatre in a private loge box owned by his family.

He still hadn´t told me where we would stay the night but I figured that this wouldn´t be something I had to think of right now. I felt that I could just let myself fall this weekend and let the things come to me instead of worrying too much about the what and the why and the when. Myles seemed to have all under control.

He assured me that his parents, (did I just see that worry again in his eyes?), wouldn´t mind him bringing me along for the weekend, so I relaxed. I looked out of the window just when the tires touched the ground and the captain, after a smooth touchdown, announced that we would be allowed to leave the plane in a few minutes.

I noticed a black limo waiting for us on the runway. Although I was a little surprised by our opulent mode of transportation, I chided myself for my unfamiliarity with big city ways. What else did I expect, riding to Manhattan on a public bus? Not really and I curled my lips under to prevent myself from showing my excitement too obviously in front of my colleague.

When we permitted to leave the plane via an attached gangway I couldn´t but touch Myles shoulder to show him some kind of gratitude to make all this happen for me. I felt a slight shudder from his body as if I had spooked him but then he turned around to me and looked at me with his deep blue eyes, that I nearly felt I was drowning in all of a sudden.

"This is going to be a hell of a weekend for us both, Julian, so let´s get going" turned back to the gangway and nimbly hopped down the stairs, with me in tow. We were nearly arriving at the black limo's back doors, which the driver was holding open for us, before I noticed that he was holding my hand in his...