Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Leaving McDonalds, Brian managed to arrive at the bus before Justin. He had prompted Gus to race him. Gus won and Brian would like to say he'd let him win. Yes. He'd go with that.

Pulling himself up the stairs he noted there were only three other adults and four children already boarded. He also noted (to his mischievous amusement) that the teacher's previous seat was empty. He ushered Gus towards the window, ignored his protest of 'this is not our seat daddy', and slid in beside his son.

The air was suddenly filled with a symphony of conversation and laughter. Glancing out of the windshield, his eyes were instinctively drawn to the sun kissed mop of hair. Brian inwardly prayed that he had lost that fucking hat.

No such luck, he was struggling to remove it from his back pocket as he neared his seat. Intently focused on the dastardly accessory, he parked his perfect ass down into his original space without a glance.

Brian's prized feature stirred with a euphoric heat when it came into contact with the weight and feel of Justin's most delicious feature. OK, one of his most delicious features. Admittedly, Brian had yet to see any part of the man he had not wanted to devour.

He brought his scheming, waiting arms, around the blond's delicate frame.

"OH!" Justin exclaimed in a strangled and borderline erotic gasp. Brian decidedly found the sound hot as hell and planned on hearing it again. Soon.

"If you wanted to sit in my lap Sunshine, all you had to do was ask." notwithstanding lust, his words were hushed, so as not to allow young nearby ears to hear.

Justin swallowed. Hard. Brian decided that too was a sound he'd need to be hearing again. Sooner.

As he struggled to remove himself from the brunette's grip and the steadily growing temptation in his jeans, Justin felt hot.

Hot from embarrassment; and a no holds barred, downright horny as all get out, good old fashioned steamy bothered HOT.

He told himself 'Think Ice cubes, Icecicles, Igloos, Popsicles… Fuck. The ice cream fantasy was back. Shyly, he sat himself (and his blazing cheeks) in the seat behind the ice cream man. He breathed deep and continued, 'Snowflakes, Air conditioning…'

When the bus driver announced that they'd be arriving to the park in fifteen minutes Brian couldn't have been more ecstatic. His mind and body were still very much in a daze of pleasure, embracing the echo of Justin in his lap.

However, that alone was not enough to cancel out the last longest-fucking-forty five minutes of camp songs that had assaulted him.

His plan to engage Justin in an actual conversation was shot to shit when these 'little sex wrecking demons' insisted on a medley of lyrics Brian wouldn't wish on his worst enemy.

Though, he had to admit the teacher's vocals had surprised the hell out of him. Even singing about birds, bottles, boats or whatever-the-fuck, his voice was incredible.

He let himself imagine that amazing humming in the man's throat when his cock was deep within it. Yes. The image was blocking out the incessant singing. Albeit, he couldn't say for certain if the fantasy was doing anything to lower his blood pressure.

If he wasn't off of this bus in precisely fifteen minutes, he was going to need Every. Fucking. Drop. of those ninety nine bottles of beer.