Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

For a little guy Gus sure knew how take up a lot of room in a bed. Brian lay looking at his miniature self trying to figure out how he managed to stay so cute even with his toes somehow lodged under daddy's ribs. His slight drool and little snores were even adorable. He must get that from Lindsay. Brian-fucking-Kinney surely does not snore.

He felt a slight ache in his chest that he couldn't blame on the pizza Gus had insisted on for dinner. It was a smidgen of heartache. He'd often promised himself he'd start spending more time with his son. He never did. This time he was going to.

What better way to start anew than with this field trip. Brian's insides stirred a little, still not the pizza. He was fucking excited. Not only would Gus be getting 'one on one daddy time', he was hoping daddy would be getting some 'one on one teacher time'.

Brian let out an audible groan. Damn. That man was infinitely better than his photograph, and his ass? Oh yeah, more perfect than even his imagination could have conjured up.

Beautiful. The lesbionic word both surprised (and almost) scared him when it popped into his mind. No other word applied. Brian had seen damn near every man gay, straight or undecided in the Pitts. Some had been hot, sexy, even gorgeous. There was always the 'need to fucks' and the 'never gonna happens', but there had never been a 'beautiful'…until now.

He smiled to himself remembering the blonde's reaction to him. The Kinney induced apocalyptic meltdown was in full effect. He swore if he'd listened hard enough he could have actually heard Justin's heart racing.

A wave of triumph broke through him as he pictured the man's cheeks flushing with color. Yes. He quite liked that reaction. He also enjoyed the way he almost lost his words. The man's gasps for breath had Brian's mind working overtime imagining the sounds he'd make while fucking.

However, nothing surprised and delighted him more than the teacher's cock's reaction to the Ol' Kinney charm. Well, actually there was something that surprised and delighted him more than that. That would be the size of the aforementioned cock. For a man with such a small (but oh so delectable) stature he was very well endowed. Brian subconsciously licked his lips.

He only wished he'd have gotten to talk to Mr. Justin longer than a minute. Right on cue, his mother's intrusive cock blocking God interfered. He had to take a phone call almost immediately after shaking hands.

He had waited impatiently for several minutes before he no longer had an excuse to linger. Brian couldn't help but think that the man had purposefully carried the call on longer than necessary. It didn't surprise him. Justin was noticeably nervous as hell.

Gus groaned and rolled over onto his side. Brian was grateful for the extraction of tiny feet practically dancing on his internal organs.

He glanced at the clock, 2am. Only four more hours and he'd get a chance to see the man currently holding his thoughts hostage. He only hoped the ransom was a cost he'd be able to pay. He was prepared to give anything to get this man, except his heart.

Brian had considered driving himself to the park, but Gus insisted he wanted to ride the 'big boy bus' with his friends. Though the thought of being crammed on a bus full of ankle biters for three hours appealed less to him than sex with Emmett; he had to admit that being crammed on a bus with a certain blue eyed blond for three hours might be the ride of a lifetime.

Hershey Park. Deb and Uncle Vic had taken him and Mikey there when they were younger. The phantom smell of chocolate assaulted his memory. He inhaled deeply, and pictured Justin on the back of his eyelids.

This trip was going to be fun, delicious, and fucking hot. Brian let himself drift into sleep, still picturing the teacher and craving chocolate more than he ever had in his entire goddamn life.