Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

"Can you believe it Mr. Justin? Layla tried to kiiiisss me on the swings! She really did." Gus declared making a scrunched up face and adding a silent 'blech' for reinforced disgust.

"I believe you. Looks like Layla likes you Gus." Justin replied handing Gus a handful of legos.

"Well I don't like her." He stated firmly, as he continued to place the legos into their proper container.

Justin let out a small laugh, and tousled the boys' auburn mop of hair. The kid really was one of the most adorable he'd ever seen. Over the years he'd seen his share of cute kids. He's worked in childcare since high school and has his Associate's Degree in Early Childhood Education. He was currently working towards his Bachelors in Elementary Ed.

For as long as he could remember he had wanted to combine his love for both working with children and art. Despite his father's vast disapproval, Justin wanted to be an grammar school art teacher. For now, he was perfectly content with his senior staff position at Sunnybrooke Academy.

He knew as a teacher you weren't ever supposed to play favorites, but there was something about this little boy that had him unable to resist. Though he tried hard not to let the rest of the children or staff know it, Gus was indeed Justin's favorite student.

"I don't want to kiss her, or anybody. I guess Layla's a boy kisser. Mr. Justin are you a boy kisser or a girl kisser? Mommy and mama are girl kissers. Daddy though, he's a big boy kisser."

Justin felt his own cheeks redden, this child was so beyond his years. Perhaps this was why he had bonded so closely with Gus. He comes from gay parents, so he's already more aware of the real world than any other child in this building. Justin felt good to be accepted for who he was, even if only by a 5 year old.

"Daddy's coming to Hershey Park with us! I'm so glad cause' I don't get to do a lot with him most times." Gus's whole demeanor brightened at the mere mention of his father. A fact that did not go unnoticed by his teacher.

"Oh, why not?" Justin asked genuinely interested.

"He's really busy. He makes a lot of money. It's true, he wears a tie and everything!"

"A tie? Wow. He must be important."

"Oh he is. He spends all his time showing people pictures of stuff they already own. Then they give him their money and he gives them the pictures of their stuff back. So then they can show other people all the stuff they have and the people will buy it."

Justin considered the boys words for a moment, then realized it was a pretty accurate depiction of 'Ad Executive' he'd read on Gus's forms.

"You're right Gus. He's a very busy man."

"Yeah , and sometimes he dances a lot, and mama says he spends his nights looking for anything he can ram into."

Justin choked on his breath, and anxiously awaited the boys' continuance.

"Which I guess he can ram just about anything, you know, as long as he runs hard and fast enough into it."

Yes. Gus Peterson was definitely his favorite student.

He looked at the child, but couldn't think of anything to say. Luckily Gus wasn't finished.

"You'd think he'd be covered in bruises from all that ramming, but he doesn't have any. I checked. Maybe he heals fast like the Hulk. Do you like the Hulk? Uncle Mikey gave me a Hulk comic once, he has a comic book store you know. Do you like comics? Yeah Uncle Mikey's really cool. He's a boy kisser too." Gus barley took a single breath as he poured the words towards his teacher.

"Well, the rooms' all cleaned up. Thanks for helping me buddy." Gus simply nodded an 'you're welcome'.

Justin enjoyed these quiet moments towards the end of the day. After the majority of the kids had gone home, and he could do his chores at his own pace, usually with only one or two students in tow. Today it was only Gus. Lindsay usually picked him up before now. He wondered briefly where she was but decided to go straight to the source.

"Why's your mommy so late today Gus?"

"Oh, Daddy's picking me up today. Jenny's real sick and mama's working on a big case. She's helping put a bad man in jail. Isn't that cool?"

"Really cool." Justin agreed with faux nonchalance. He couldn't get past 'daddy's picking me up today'.

From the way all of his coworkers were going on about him today, the man apparently was to die for. As if that wasn't reason enough to be nervous about meeting him, his son had just confirmed that he was a 'dancing, ramming big boy kisser'.

Justin felt slightly dizzy. He took two cups from the water cooler and let an eager to please Gus fill them up. He took a sip in a weak attempt to calm the incessant fluttering of the butterflies that had just taken up residence in his stomach.

As he was about to walk Gus into the combined classroom of remaining students to watch the ritualistic 'wind down' movie, he heard the chime of the door.

He knew it was him before looking up. A heavy fog of sexual energy invaded the room. The air felt almost too thick for Justin to breathe. He barely felt Gus push passed him. Hell, he was barely aware of who and where he was.

'Oh my holy damn' were the only words resounding through his head. He could only pray he didn't utter them aloud. He wasn't sure.

Brian Kinney was undeniably the hottest man Justin had ever seen.

Pure sex dripped from this man like melted ice cream in July. Fuck. Now all Justin could imagine was licking ice cream from this man's perfectly toned body. Every. Delicious. Inch.

"Mr. Justin!" Gus said exasperatedly tugging at his teachers pants. Apparently he'd been trying to get his attention for a while.

Urging his half hard cock to settle down, he begrudgingly transferred his gaze from father to son. No wonder Gus was so adorable.

"What's up buddy?" he asked, while hoping like hell that Mr. Kinney had not in fact noticed any of the following…

…The break in his breathless voice, the heat in his cheeks that were certainly by now an obvious hue of pink, the length of time in which he spent practically gawking at him, or the defiant erection ever present in his pants.

His body never fucking listened to him.

"This is my daddy!" Gus declared proudly.

Taking the man's outstretched hand, Justin forced himself to meet his gaze. He read the knowing gleam in his eyes and accompanying smirk. Shit. Yeah, he'd definitely noticed. All of the above.