Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

"Daddy?" said a small voice filled with hesitation.

Brian glanced down at his son who was currently sitting beside him on the bus. Since his 'thrill ride' he hadn't gotten a chance to talk to or even be near Justin.

Upon returning to the Amphitheater, the second group of anxious adults had made a hectic exit, in turn causing the calm children to once again go into a restless frenzy. He and Justin had been pushed to seats several rows apart. During the remaining half hour, they admittedly watched none of the show and all of each other.

Brian suddenly wished that he wouldn't have jerked Justin off. The little shit had gotten some release. He on the other hand was surprised he wasn't yet dead from withdraws. Fucking was very much like oxygen to Brian Kinney.

Leaving the park, the teacher was seemingly swallowed whole by the crowd. Losing track of Justin and Layla, Brian and Gus ended up on a different shuttle to the hotel.

"What is it Sonny Boy?" he asked softly, while internally urging his mysteriously nervous son 'What's wrong? Are you OK? Spit it out!'

"Well," he processed his thoughts, "I've been thinking you see?"

Brian didn't ask 'about what?' he just waited for Gus to elaborate.

"and well, I think that maybe it sure would be cool if Mr. Justin could be your boyfriend." Gus finished avoiding his father's eyes. He didn't know if daddy wanted a boyfriend and he might get mad. Though, he had never been mad at him before, he hated the idea all the same.

'What?' Brian's brain melted and slowly dripped into a stagnate puddle in the pit of his stomach.

His son was a perceptive little man but he had thought he did a fairly good job at keeping his intentions towards the teacher away from Gus. Realization hit. 'Oh. The kissing Tower.'

He wished Gus wouldn't have seen that. Even though Daphne had been playful about it, he should have assumed what kind of ideas Gus might get from it. Yes. He should've made better effort to pull away from Justin. Who was he kidding? That wouldn't have been possible. The blond broke that kiss. Brian would've been content to remain there all day.

Gus's waiting eyes pierced through him with the pain of one thousand knives.

'What do I say?' Brian struggled. 'Not the truth. Oh no sonny Boy. Daddy doesn't have boyfriends you see. He just wants to use Mr. Justin to add another victory to his bedpost. Yes sir Gus. Your daddy has absolutely zero intention on ever seeing your adorable teacher again after tomorrow.' No. Certainly not the truth.

He forced out a small chuckle. "You think that'd be cool huh?" he smiled, genuinely. 'Fuck'.

What was he doing? Giving his sweet child false hope. 'False Hope Kinney? Are you sure?' 'something' taunted him.

'Christ' Brian was beginning to think this damn 'thing's' nagging could even give Mel a run for her money.

"Oh yeah, it'd be the best!" Gus exclaimed through a bright smile. "Yeah, best thing ever." he said almost to himself, nodding.

Brian sent him another smile, and felt like an asshole.

With her hands full preparing plates of pizza, Daphne asked the redheaded child to answer the door.

"Why hello there Rice." she heard that sexy voice croon.

As expected the child whirled around to face her, fuming "What's he doing here miss Daphne? I told you I'm not staying in a room with him or his gay (he threw a glare at Gus) kid."

She shot him a warning look, but she heard Brian speak before her.

"Aww, come on. Don't be like that Rice." he smiled brightly and tussled the child's red locks.

He was thoroughly enjoying pissing off this hate filled child. He was free to say what he wanted about him, hell everyone did, but he was not going to tolerate this twat speaking ill of Gus.

"We're your roomies Rice. Aren't we Gus?" Gus just nodded, though not particularly embracing the idea himself.

The redheaded boy was radiating a fury that could've burned straight through Brian, if he gave a shit. He didn't.

"Stop calling me that! My name's BRY-ce!" he screamed.

Brian just shrugged, shot a look of innocence first to Daphne and then back towards the child. "That's what I said. Rice." he pushed his way through the thick fog of the child's contempt and irritation.

'Ah, it's the little things that brighten your day' he mused to himself watching the child's eyes slowly close in defeat.

He walked up behind Daphne and quickly gripped her shoulder, "what's for dinner Dear?" He drawled in a voice that made her knees buckle slightly.

"Well," she started "For me , Josie and the kids, it's pizza. For you and 'Sunshine' (she smirked) I can only guess it'll be something much more appetizing." She was suddenly way too hot to meet his eyes.

Brian chuckled. "Yes. Speaking of, where is our little Sunshine?" He asked.

"He's downstairs requesting 'hypoallergenic feather free pillows' for his precious wittle head." she joked. "He's always had horrendous allergies." she explained.

Brian felt disappointed that he would have to wait even longer to see the teacher again. Although, he knew he'd be seeing all of him soon enough.

"The front desk said you picked up my and Gus' bags." he explained his reason for entering her room.

"Yep. Also," she walked over and opened the door between this and the next room "We're neighbors." she smiled.

Brian looked down at his key card, he hadn't before realized they'd had adjoining rooms.

"So, I'm officially offering my services." She beamed.

The brunet let his eyes dance across her form, and smiled "If I swung in your direction, I'd be honored." he laughed as she rolled her eyes and straightened up a little self consciously.

"My babysitting services." She clarified sternly. He already knew that.

She urged Gus to join Layla, Emily and Bryce at the table for some pizza. He hungrily and happily obliged.

"Josie and I are going to sit and watch a movie with the kids after they eat," she said taking a brochure from the nearby dresser and handing it to him "We'll get em all ready for bed and tucked in tight. " She finished.

"And then I get Justin all ready and tucked in tight?" he asked seductively. She blushed but nodded a confirmation, pointing to the paper he now held.

'Hershey's Spa' He had to admit it looked damn inviting and relaxing.

"They have a gym, a steam room, a shower (she purposefully eyed his blue hair and shirt)." Yes. His body was definitely more than demanding a shower.

"You're really quite spectacular." he told her placing a kiss on her cheek, as he began riffling through his bag. Taking out a clean shirt, he removed the offensive orange as his relieved body welcomed the return of familiar fabric.

Daphne almost fainted at the sight of his perfectly rippled body shirtless. However she regained her composure before he noticed she was drooling. She was proud of herself, it took tremendous effort.

"I think I'm going to hit the Gym first." he stated simply. "Should I wait for Justin?" he added not really sure why.

"Whenever he gets his ass back up here he'll be over. I promise." she smiled brightly and giggled as she closed the door behind the sexist behind she's ever seen.

"So kids, what movie do we want to order?" She asked enthusiastically, while her mind was churning the conversation she'd have with Justin in a few minutes. She was going to make this 'Chocolate fondue wrap' sound like the most amazing experience in the world.

With any luck, Mr. Kinney would be providing him with exactly that.

Upon entering this elegant spa retreat, Brian once again was thankful that Gus's daycare was expensive and therefore able to provide only the best. He had originally intended to hit the gym, mostly to burn off some of his restless energy and sexual frustration. However the idea of a hot shower was calling out to him loudly.

There were only two other men in the showers when he arrived, but they were finishing up. Soon Brian found himself alone, grateful for the late hour and lack of crowds. He had helped himself to a sexual release party, but it hadn't helped much to relive his tension or desire. All the same, at least whenever he finally found Justin in this place, he wouldn't come quicker than his fourteen year old self. That was something.

On his way to the sauna he heard his voice. Instinctively he froze in place. Watching at the end of the hall, he saw the blond adorning a white robe like he himself was currently wearing. He listened as the other man with him instructed him to get comfortable on the table and he would return in a few moments.

Justin walked inside closing the door behind him. Brian, fishing his wallet from the pocket of his robe, walked resolutely towards the man in the Spa employee uniform.

He wordlessly palmed the man $500 and eyed the doorway to heaven, behind which an angel lay in wait.

"I think it's about time you took a nice break for yourself. I'll attend to Mr. Taylor."

The man looked at the money confused, then noticing Brian's smile understood. This man clearly knew the customer, and he was tired anyway. $500 was more than his paycheck for the entire week. He sent a wink and nod of understanding and walked off.

Leaving Brian to 'tend to the client'.