Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

 

Leaving the kids in very capable hands, Brian was ecstatic to place Justin in his oh so capablehands. Fucking Finally. He'd been thinking about their blazing kiss in the restroom ever since it happened. The ghost of Justin's lips still haunted his.

Now that he'd had a taste of that delicious mouth, his body had become a greedy bastard. Hell, he didn't want much. All he wanted was abso-fucking-lutely EVERYTHING.

Judging from Justin's timid demeanor (and the eighty light years away from him he'd positioned himself), Brian deduced that he too was remembering their extraordinary lip lock.

"So, what do you want to go on first?" Justin asked in a small voice shaking with… what?Shyness? Embarrassment? Lust? Albeit unsure, the brunette was 'betting the farm' on the latter.

That thought blew a cold breeze gently through his veins. He shivered in spite of the August evening's humidity.

"The choice is yours Sunshine." he replied, surprising himself with the willingness in which he'd given up control of choice.

Justin glanced around them, studying their options. He spotted an older white wooden roller coaster 'The Comet'. It was beautiful. It's old fashioned architecture and aged lumber appealed to the artist within him.

It was simple. Classic. Unlike it's neighboring thrill rides, 'The Comet' bore no arrogant toohigh drops or aggressive loops.

The artist felt a twinge of kindred longing.

He had often envisioned himself fading into the background of life. Doomed to forever be overshadowed by those bigger and brighter. A thought he felt ever present now, standing in comparison to the perfect man beside him (Orange shirt and all).

Christ. Everything about Brian Kinney was overwhelmingly intoxicating. He stood for a moment drinking him in. Justin feared if he continued to heavily consume this man he'd be headed full force to an inevitable stint in rehab.

"That one." he smiled and pointed to the under appreciated attraction.

"Really?" Brian raised an eyebrow questioningly and Justin nodded in confirmation.

"Uh, it's kind of rickety Sunshine. I took you as more of an adrenaline junkie." he mused.

Brian had no idea that just being alone with him, though among thousands, had Justin's adrenaline rushing through him at warp speed.

"Well, you're kind of rickety Kinney, and I…" His teasing ended abruptly with an intense blush that sent Brian's cock reeling.

"…and you'd ride me?" Brian guessed smiling naughtily.

The pink hue of Justin's face raced to match the darkening of his blue irises.

"Come on," he started towards the ride "There's no line!"

"Of course there isn't," Brian said dryly "not too many happy patrons are anxious to fall to their deaths."

Justin ignored him and stood at the gate in front the coaster's last car.

"The back Sunshine?" Brian protested simply, "I don't do bottom. Ever." He slid his tongue instinctively to the inside of his cheek, took the blonde's hand and escorted him to the front.All the way to the fucking top.

Once steadily waiting for their train to arrive, Brian glanced down. He was both startled and intrigued as to why he was still holding the teacher's hand. He was even more perplexed as to why, now that he'd been made aware of it, he didn't want to let it go.

Justin's voice broke him away from his internal ramblings.

"We're up." he declared and motioned towards the now open gate.

"Ladies first." Brian told him politely, giving a delicate wave towards the car.

"Then, by all means." Justin mimicked the gesture.

Brian rolled his eyes and shoved the blond playfully into his seat.

"See a penny pick it up, all the day you'll have good luck." Justin mused in a sing songy voice holding up the shiny copper object he'd found on the seat.

'Beyond adorable superstitious twat' Brian thought.

"Oh," Brian said placing his fingers on either side of his temples, and squinted in concentration "I definitely see some 'Getting lucky' in your future."

Justin smiled brightly.

With the weakening going on in his legs, Brian was grateful he was already seated.

He watched as the blond removed his unflattering cranial accessory and placed it under his ass, to keep from losing it during the ride.

"Really Justin, would it be so horrible if that thing blew away into oblivion?" He asked in honesty with a small twirl of his hand towards the sky.

The teacher scoffed and then began to go on about finding it in a thrift shop, and how it was his lucky hat. Him and his 'fucking luckys' Brian tried to listen but his focus was pulled away as he took in his surroundings.

Immediately he noticed three things.

1. There was no one seated behind them. Good.

2. Instead of a constricting harness, there was only a small metal bar. Indicating a not too frantic ride. Better.

3. There was nothing denying him access to the blonde's lap. Perfect.

He'd guessed by the age of the rollercoaster it was not one of the ones with a camera in which to commemorate the ride. Though he loved imagining the way this picture would certainly freak out the heteros.

The ride lurched forward and Brian was more than relieved when they'd made it over the first drop alive. Maybe this roller coaster wasn't the worst choice. He knew with unbridled certainty that he'd never be able to do this on one going any faster, though he'd be more than willing to give it the 'Old college try'.

The fierce air attacking Justin did nothing to rival the Gale force winds currently blowing his mind.

GOD's heavenly fingers had almost immediately found their way to his fly. Unwilling to waste a second, they worked the button open, and the zipper down. His blues eyes watching as he did so. He tensed slightly.

He met Brian's gaze and saw his own heated desire mirrored in his eyes. By way of invitation, Justin licked his lips and let his body relax.

He jumped a little when the man's hand closed around his cock. He saw a satisfied smirk playfully dancing on the corner's of Brian's mouth. Gorgeous asshole.

His hand sat unmoving for what Justin could only guess was 'forever'. He only moved it after extracting a tiny whimper from him, that pointedly told the brunette to 'get the show on the goddamn road.'

Brian's wicked smiled reached his eyes, and he decided to stop his torment.

The brunet's grip became tighter, as the rhythm steadily grew faster and Brian's hands stroked in impressive sync with the turns and drops of the coaster.

Justin couldn't help recall Brian's words 'not too many happy patrons are anxious to fall to their deaths'. He decided he would be OK with that. Right now, he'd die one happy son of a bitch.

Brian immensely enjoyed the reactions his skilled hands were eliciting from the blond. He had never given a hand job on a rollercoaster before. It was fucking intense. To pair the literal feeling of thrusting through the air at high speeds with the hot blooded surge of ecstasy from the act alone. Indescribable. He could only imagine how this was feeling for Justin.

The blond's hips instinctively bucked upwards with full force. Brian laughed lightly, and silently thanked the lap bar. For he was pretty sure without it's resistance, Justin would have flown from his seat altogether.

Feeling the quickening pulse of the blond's arousal under his fingertips, Brian's eyes fell over the teacher's face. He was breathing heavily and his eyes were closed. The wind was blowing his hair in every imaginable direction.

Brian's breath decided to take a coffee break.

The ride (both rides) came to an end with Justin's small euphoric scream quietly getting lost in the wind. Brian still heard it.

The warmth of him spilled over Brian's hand. He looked down greedily wanting so badly totaste him.

He didn't have time, they were about to pull to a stop, back to reality. Back to a world where more than just the two of them existed. Justin hurriedly refastened his pants, and Brian was forced to wipe away temptation on his own. Fuck it. His jeans were already ruined.

He shivered slightly when Justin's eyes were suddenly Right. Fucking. There. Boring into him with an intensity that made him uncomfortable. Fearing that too much of himself may be present there (he really wished he'd have remembered his sunglasses); he tore his eyes away and buried his head in the blond's neck. He smelled delicious.

Though he rushed to hide his eyes, Justin had still managed to read them with an overwhelming clarity. He wondered again how the hell he could feel so connected to someonein just one fucking day? Maybe he was only imagining it. He knew he wasn't.

He had read a pleasurable need, a slight hint of fear, and 'something' he was positive the brunet was too afraid to name.

Walking back towards the Amphitheater to relieve Daphne of her duties, Justin's mind was grasping vigorously to hold onto to any of the thoughts swirling around in his mind. All attempts failed him. Only one thing repeatedly resounded throughout his brain…

'That penny was fucking lucky'

Brian had never felt this, what-ever-the-fuck this was. To his own disdain, he didn't just want to shove this man against a wall and fuck him crudely. OK, he did, but he also wanted, 'something' else. Though he didn't yet have a name for this 'something' that had been determinedly stalking him all day, he knew enough.

He knew he wanted to touch him any way he could. Sweep his hair from his face, trace the strength of his jaw line with his fingertips, lick lightly along the pout of his lips. Fuck. He wanted to hold him. A disgusted ghost of a glare attacked his mind. Lesbian.

No. He wanted to ram, slam, suck , fuck and….hold him. Christ. This was no good. No goddamn good at all.