Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

"Sir, do you want to get a picture with the kids?" the photographer asked as he motioned towards Layla, Gus and Justin?

The man's words pressed heavily on Brian's brain. 'Why didn't Justin get a Sir? Did this idiot actually think Justin was a child?' Christ. Granted, Justin's younger than him but not that much. This man made Brian feel like he should be sitting at home clipping 'Early Bird Special' coupons. He didn't much appreciate it.

"Come on Daddy! Which guy do you like best? We can get a cool picture together and then I can keep it for always in my special box!" Gus rambled through a wide smile.

'This picture NEVER leaves that special box Sonny Bonny' His brain and blue hair agreed silently.

Scanning several of the available characters, Twizzler, Hershey Kiss, Layla's Chocolate Milk, and others; Brian walked over to the candy of his choice.

'NUT-RAGEOUS' Hey, he still had a reputation to protect.

He allowed himself to briefly feel glad that Justin didn't (to the best of his knowledge) know the extent of the aforementioned reputation. Being a gay man in the 'Pitts' practically guaranteed you knew who Brian Kinney was. At least you knew who he wanted you to.

For some (yet to be determined) reason, this blond was different. He had been steadily breaking through Brian's hard candy shell all damn day, and (much to Kinney's dismay) was slowly revealing the sweeter center he so desperately tried to hide. 'Fucking Pathetic'.

Justin stood watching Brian swoop his son up in his arms and playfully turn him upside down. The child was squealing in delight, and Brian was smiling.

It wasn't his hungry 'I'm going to fuck you six ways to Sunday' smile, his flirtatious tongue in cheek grin, or his sly smirk.

It was just your ordinary, garden variety, run of the mill, plain and simple genuine smile; and it was fucking incredible.

Justin guessed that most people had probably never seen it. So he took a moment to savor the fact that he had.

'Yes. There were definitely infinite layers to this sex oozing enigma of a man.' and Justin couldn't help himself from wanting to peel back every one of them.

He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. It was another text from Daphne. Justin would estimate the number to be somewhere near 'a million-seven' by now. She had been dying to know how his day was going with Brian.

He didn't answer. He didn't know. They hadn't had the chance to really connect physically at all. A fact that had somehow managed to enhance the emotional connection.

Justin still couldn't understand why or how easily he kept pouring his heart out to this virtual stranger. Without a second thought he had told him about his father, the bashing, his fucking hopes and his goddamn dreams.

It confused him. Though, not nearly as much as Brian returning these personal revelations.

Justin was fairly confident that Mr. Kinney never 'emotionally connected' to anyone he was trying so hard to fuck. He was trying with merciless fervor.

As of now, he was unsure if he would be elated or terrified if Brian ever did mange to get him alone.

Justin's heart was knocking loudly. He didn't answer it.

He read Daphne's most recent text:

'Sorry I missed U guys. Will B at Kissing Tower in 10. Kiss Kiss Kinney! ;)'

He rolled his eyes, and announced. "OK, time to go to the Kissing Tower guys."

Brian couldn't remember what that was, but it sure as shit sounded like something he'd very much like to check out.

Seeing Layla and Gus walking so nicely beside their perspective chaperons made Daphne look at her own charge for the day, Bryce. He was currently running around the circular room, despite being told at least four times in ten minutes not to.

She was exhausted. Knowing he was perfectly safe in this enclosed room, 250ft in the air with only Sunnybrooke Academy groups; She decided not to waste her breath telling him a fifth.

This spinning room gave a three hundred and sixty degree panoramic view of the entire park. Though she was not interested in those sights. Her attention was intently focused on her best friend and his new playmate.

When Daphne got a glimpse of that blue hair she knew instantly that Brian had fallen victim to the 'Peterson Powers of Persuasion'. A method she knew all too well from spending her weekdays with Gus.

She noted that Justin was eating, not surprisingly. She mentally scrolled through nearly twenty years of memories. She found very little where Justin wasn't eating something.

She only thought of it now because she knew him well enough to know that he was trying to occupy his mouth to avoid kissing Kinney. 'Not happening Taylor' she thought.

Grabbing a parting glance at Bryce who was talking to a few other boys (no trouble for now) she proceeded towards them.

'Holy shit' Brian thought watching the blond eating his Reese's peanut butter cups. He wondered how this man could make everything look so fucking erotic. His neglected cock stirred as if in answer to his unspoken question.

Those lips, that tongue swirling around, moisture melting the chocolate and Brian's mind. Justin wasn't even aware that he was being seductive, a thought that made the brunette feel that much hotter.

Justin caught him starring and smiled shyly. "What?" he asked feigning innocence "Do you want a bite?" He smiled.

'Yeah, this little shit knows exactly what's he doing' Brian thought.

Before he could come up with a comeback to make the teacher turn into a puddle on the floor, he heard Daphne.

"Hello Boys," She mischievously addressed first 'Blue hair' and then 'Blue eyes'; whilst determinedly concluding that it was the most magnificent color in the world.

"Why are we just standing around? This is the Kissing Tower fellas. So, let's have at it." she smiled, tapping a forefinger to each of her cheeks.

Both men met her eyes with a sincere smile, and bent to place a kiss on her opposing cheeks. Daphne quickly pulled her head back, lifted her hands and pushed lightly on their chins. The Blond's lips met Blue's. Neither pulled immediately 

Locking eyes with Brian, Justin felt overwhelmed breathing in his atmosphere. With more effort that he'd like to admit, he pulled himself away, but not before the other man managed to sneak his delicious tongue across his bottom lip.

"You got chocolate in my peanut butter Sunshine." He said, licking his lip 

Justin blushed. Daphne smiled with satisfaction, so did Brian.

Gus and Layla sat in front of one of the Hershey kiss shaped windows watching Miss Daphne make the two men kiss. They've always thought Miss Daphne was pretty funny.

Gus noted that Mr. Justin seemed to really like kissing his daddy. He brought his face to the girl beside him.

"I guess Mr. Justin is a big boy kisser." Gus stated simply. Layla nonchalantly nodded her head in agreement, pink pig tails bouncing as she did.

"You think they're gonna get married?" she asked.

Gus's eyes widened and he shook his head from side to side fiercely.

"Nope. All the grown ups say my daddy's never getting married. My Uncle Mikey and Uncle Ben are married though." He smiled brightly. So did Layla.

"Yeah, I don't think daddy has a boyfriend either." Gus explained sadly.

Layla looked sympathetic. "Maybe Mr. Justin can be his boyfriend." she offered, before continuing "Yeah, my big sister has a boyfriend. They're not gonna get married though. My daddy doesn't like Stevie. That's his name, Stevie."

"Why not? Is he real mean?" Gus inquired.

"Nah. He's always real nice to me. I don't know really. Just, sometimes when she comes home after bedtime," Gus listened interestedly as she finished, "like when I'm supposed to be asleep, but I'm really not." she clarified making eye contact with her boyfriend.

"Daddy yells and reminds her that's she only a 'soft more', like in big kid school you know?"

Gus nodded.

"He doesn't like her seeing Stevie too much after bedtime. I guess maybe cause her and Stevie stay out after dark to go looking for a baby." Gus looked confused, but remained silent.

"Cause' daddy tells her that she better not be bringing home any babies! He's serious too. I can tell. She hasn't found one that wants to come live with us yet though. I keep looking for it when she comes home sometimes. You know, cause' I think it sure would be fun to play with, dress it up in my dolls clothes and stuff."

Gus nodded but had pretty much stopped listening when she started talking too girly. He was however intrigued by her suggestion 'Maybe Mr. Justin can be his boyfriend'.

He decided that he'd ask daddy about that later.

Right now he was going to ask if they could ride the colorful 'Dizzy Drums' ride he'd been watching from the window. Yeah, that sure looked like fun.