Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Brian looked down at his plate. The Academy had arranged a large and surprisingly organized picnic buffet at the Hershey's Pavilion right outside of the park's entrance. He had eaten several pieces of fruit, a few slices of turkey and a handful of Gus's fries. The corndog sat abandoned, but not for long. He had every intention on eating it.

He had wanted to 'carbo-load' as much as possible before seven O'clock. Though he hadn't yet exactly figured out how, he was going to be fucking this artist seated in front of him.

He felt relaxed. They had been sitting here for an hour and Brian was very grateful for the huge fans blowing cool air onto his skin. Daphne had sat with them for a while and he had officially decided that he adored her.

Many of the teachers had set up several games and activity stations to keep the children occupied, and allow the adults some much needed down time.

He and Justin had a pretty in depth conversation comparing their fucked up fathers. Once again, the words poured out before he could stop them. He couldn't identify that 'something' that made him want to know everything about this man and vice versa.

Listening to the blond tell him about his dad's (Greg? He thought. Then he thought that he shouldn't be thinking this thought. Details didn't matter) homophobia and disapproval of Justin wanting to work with children and his art had that 'something' stirring in a full blown frenzy.

He had been watching this man interact with children all day. He wondered how anyone could not love him for who he was. He sent his brain an imaginary appalled glare.

Justin had told him what a great father he was to Gus. It was fucking phenomenal to hear those words. For the past five years he didn't think he'd ever heard that phrase.

Sure, Lindsay sometimes told him he 'tried' or was 'good' or 'doing the best he knows how'; but this man (who had only met him a few hours ago) had said 'great'. He chose to believe him.

"Five minutes and we're heading back in." He heard a woman announce but was unable to find the body projecting to the voice.

He looked around and saw that Gus and Layla were attempting their best to play Frisbee with several of their classmates. Then he heard his voice.

"Five minutes." Justin tapped his watch.

"Hurry it up Kinney." he said with artificial strictness pointing to the untouched corndog.

Brian raised an eyebrow, kept his eyes locked with the blond's and took the phallic food into his mouth In. It's. Entirety.

Justin's eyes widened and his mouth fell. As he chewed, Brian was half expecting that deliciously pale jaw to quite literally fall to the ground.

"Uh uh uh Mr. Justin." Brian said shaking his index finger back and forth.

Justin was already trying to avoid going on the 'Tidal Force'. Though it was extremely hot out, he didn't much feel like walking around wet. He also didn't much feel like letting Brian relish in his discomfort. He was an asshole. Albeit a gorgeous asshole.

"A bet's a bet." Brian began "Right kids?"

"Yep, it sure is Mr. Justin." Gus said. "You have to go get on that big wet ride! It's going to be sooooo funny." Layla was sharing his laughter.

"Go ooon!" Gus smacked his teacher's butt playfully pushing him towards the ride's line. He and Layla turned away and practically fell to the ground in hysterics.

Brian's hand also smacked Justin's delicious bottom in mock effort to get him moving, and in real effort to kidnap a feel he could hold onto for a while.

Every cheek Justin possessed reddened. He took a place in line. Brian and the kids stood at a safe 'water free' distance to watch.

Gus and Layla squealed with glee as they watched Mr. Justin's boat plunge down into a vast typhoon, engulfing the riders in a wall of water.

Several minutes later, a very wet blond was striding towards them. Brian was planning to laugh. His plans were canceled when his stubborn breath caught in his throat.

The water currently wearing the man's clothes, pressed them tightly against his body. Even these ghastly fabrics looked hot at the moment. Yes. Even the hat.

Brian was both surprised and entranced to see toned muscles on such a slender frame.

He suddenly found himself wishing he'd lost this 'Wet Bet'. Having this man dripping drops of temptation from his everything was making him fucking crazy. He actually thought that being drenched in ice cold water would be significantly useful right about now.

The air was suddenly quiet. Why? Brian glanced around and saw a band of performers disassembling instruments. He strained his memory but couldn't remember what they had been playing. He read the sign on the ground 'Frontier Frenzy'. Country music. He was relieved he couldn't recall it.

"Who's that dude with Mr. Justin daddy?" Gus inquired, while taking a seat on a nearby bench.

Brian's eyes caught sight of a dark haired musician approaching Justin. He flashed his eyes to the instrument in the man's hand. A violin.

Just what exactly did this fucking fiddler think he was doing looking at sunshine like that? He wasn't jealous. He was however, annoyed as shit.

He'd spent all damn day stalking and preying upon this 'Blond game'. There was a less than zero percent chance he would allow this street performer or his screeching instrument to swoop in and poach his hunt.

Instructing the children to remain seated on the bench, he stalked arrogantly towards the teacher and this delusional musician. 'Music?' he scoffed mentally. Green grass, blue grass? What-ever-the-fuck. Brian didn't care what color it was, just as long as he kept that grass away from Justin's ass.

He watched the blond tilt his head back, let out a laugh, then smile. 'OH Fuck No!' This fiddler wasn't getting access to that smile. At six o'clock this morning Brian had staked his claim on it, and he wasn't about to share it.

"Brian," Justin said slightly startled by his appearance "this is Ethan."

He didn't care. He feigned a small smile and nodded. "Ian."

"Ethan." The man corrected.

Brian dismissed him. He didn't matter.

He faced Justin and drawled softly, "Come on dear, the children are waiting."

Without a moment's hesitation Brian became a thief. He had successfully stolen three things…

1. A strong kiss pressed harshly against the blond's mouth, complete with a gentle lick and suck on that luscious bottom lip.

2. Justin's breath, heartbeat, and comprehension.

3. The fiddler's false hope.

Brian felt downright elated. He was certain that there was nothing that could lessen his fantastic mood. He was wrong.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed as he stepped into a pretty substantially sized puddle near the 'Tidal Force's' splash zone.

"Oooooo." Two tiny voices scolded him in unison.

"You said a bad word daddy!" Gus exclaimed holding out his hand, palm face up "Now, gimme a quarter for the swear jar." he said in a manner that made Brian feel like he was acting out a father & son role reversal.

"Sorry Sonny boy." Brian apologized, whilst digging into his pocket and handed the child his penance.

He took a seat on the bench with the kids and began removing his shoes.

"Where's Mr. Justin?" Layla asked 'He better be keeping his ass of the grass' Brian thought.

"He's right on the other side of that tree." Brian told her motioning his hand.

He could see that the teacher was currently drying himself the best he could without the use of a towel.

Mimicking him, Brian pulled off his socks. "Ugh." he groaned. 'His thirty dollar a pair Emporio Armani pinstripes. His favorite.' He poured the discourteous liquid from his shoes. "Ugh." another groan. 'His two hundred dollar Hugo Boss Dovevos loafers'.

He wrung the water from his socks, folded them, then placed them into Gus's backpack.

He had just slipped on his second fucking squishy shoe, when the blond returned. The August heat appeared to have assisted in drying him.

Those blue eyes met his hazel ones with an almost quizzical look. He was certain Justin would curse him out for his theatrical intrusion with Ian. He didn't.

The brunet wasn't sure if this was a positive or negative detour on the road to acquisition. He wished he could read minds.

"Which one?" the teacher asked brightly while directing his attention to something behind Brian. He turned.

There were two side by side roller coasters that appeared to be for both adults and children. A fact that Brian was grateful for, seeing as how Gus was bouncing like a fucking kangaroo in anticipation.

He read the signs posted above the entrance to both attractions, 'Wild Cat' & 'Wild Mouse'. He enjoyed and embraced the irony. This game of Cat & Mouse he'd been playing all day was most certainly going to end with a victorious pounce.

"Mouse." Brian stated rather sternly.

He ushered the children towards the line and leaned his face close to Justin's.

"This body rides no pussy." He smirked. Justin laughed, and shook his head.

He wasn't sure how much longer he could continue this chase before he ravished the poor blue eyed mouse. For the first time in years it had been over twenty four hours since he'd had any sexual release.

He didn't know, but was pretty convinced that if he had to hold out much longer, Brian Kinney was likely to become a 'Born Again Virgin'.