Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 60] Printer
FeatureSummary:

 

stories/700/images/mermanbanner.jpg

Thanks to Liberty Sun for the fantastic banner!"

A novel length re-telling of the Little Mermaid,w/QAF characters inserted.  WARNING! This is not the Disney version rather an homage to the superior work of Hans Christian Anderson. There is both a sad and happy ending. To keep the sad ending do not read Dawn of a New Day. Although to date, I don't think anyone has done that. If you are still with me, ENJOY!!! Reviews, good and bad are always welcome

 


Rated: GENERAL
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Alternate Universe, Anti-Michael, Brian/Justin, Out of Character Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: The Little Merman
Chapters: 19 Completed: Yes
Word count: 104415 Read: 105332
Published: August 26, 2010 Updated: May 07, 2011

1. Chapter 1The Rescue by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 9] (3788 words)

2. Chapter 2 The Sea Witch by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 1] (1983 words)

3. Chapter 3 Emmett's Gift by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 3] (1192 words)

4. Chapter 4 The First Day by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 2] (10600 words)

5. Chapter 5 The First Week Part 1 The Second Day by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 4] (9608 words)

Intro: OK, another long chapter. Don’t worry, I’m NOT going day by day, in the next chapter there will be some appropriate time jumps. It just sort of worked out this way this time. Sorry for the unimaginative title but that’s all I could think of without spoiling the story.

OK, just found out that this chapter does not fit the screen somehow. Try as I might I could not figure out the problem. However at the top of the page there is a choice that says zenlike. If you switch over to elegance it will fit the screen.

6. Chapter 5 The First Week Part 2 The Surprise by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 3] (2594 words)

7. Chapter 5 The First Week Part 3 The Ugly Duckling by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 2] (2484 words)

8. Chapter 5 The First Week Part 4 The Contest by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 2] (6227 words)

9. Chapter 5 The First Week Part 5 The Dinner by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (7271 words)

10. Chapter 6 The Second Week Part1 The Fantasy by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 1] (5842 words)

11. Chapter 6 The Second Week Part2 The Dance Contest Pt. 1 by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 1] (3247 words)

12. Chapter 6 The Second Week Part2 The Dance Contest Pt. 2 by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 2] (6941 words)

13. Chapter 6 The Second Week Part 3 The Second Dinner by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 3] (5267 words)

14. Interlude: In the Midnight Hour by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (4450 words)

15. Chapter 7 The Third Week Part 1 Reversal of Fortune by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 4] (5991 words)

16. Chapter 7 The Third Week Part 2 The Wedding by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 6] (7485 words)

17. Chapter 8 The Darkness Before the Dawn by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 9] (5765 words)

18. Chapter 9 Dawn of a New Day Part 1 by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 1] (4791 words)

Disclaimers: Fanfiction obviously..bah blah...no copyright infringement intended ..blah blah...non profit only blah blah... Everyone's out of character...blah blah...sorry if ii missed anything, but it the last chapter and if I ain't sued by now, I ain't gonna be.

Oh, there's some violent images up ahead, some blood etc. People under 13 should prob be careful but if yur that young, why are yu a fan of QAF anyway? Some use of the F word. GASSSP!!!!

A/N: OK! Pheeeww! Here we go! For those of you who wanted/needed a wrap up and a happier ending, here you go! The ace up my sleeve! This is not an A/U/ending rather a continuation. I don't know what it was about this story but it just wanted to keep going! The finished product without the A/N or titles was 13, 143 words! Oy vey! I have split in half with a very mean cliffhanger for your easier/ time sensitive reading enjoyment.

Besides, I also thought there were too many loose ends. A sea witch. The brothers. Michael. A wayward knife. Better to keep going. Right?

For those of you who enjoyed the sad ending however, my only advice to you now is: STOP READING IMMEDIATELY!

For those of you who disregard this sound advice…and I'm sure that it will be most of you….siiigh….Pls READ /REVIEW! Thank you! And now….

19. Chapter 9 Dawn of a New Day Part 2 by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 5] (8889 words)

Warning! Some public nudity/ not so public nudity.

A/N: For those of you starting fresh, I included the cliffhanger question. Well... ...Carry on, then!