Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 14] Printer
Summary:

Hello everyone. Today is my Third Anniversary. Yes, today is the day that I posted my very first fanfic story. I can't believe how fast time has flown. This is the 72nd story or poem I've posted and I've loved writing them all. I hope you will enjoy this new short story. I've decided to make it a post-Season 5 event that takes it forward a couple of decades to see what ended up happening to our beloved Brian and Justin. I have no banner right now since my favorite banner makers are far too busy preparing for the new school year and enjoying their last days of Summer vacation. I may have one in future. I do still have my beloved beta, Judy, and I thank her from the bottom of my heart for all her help. As always I welcome any comments you may have. Thank you one and all for all your support these past delicious three years. I hope to give you more entertainment in the future during my fourth year. So now, on with our story.


Rated: R
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Brian/Justin, Romance Characters: Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4701 Read: 2660
Published: August 20, 2010 Updated: August 20, 2010
Story Notes:

Brian and Justin have been married for some time and lived a domestic life full of fun, adventure, and....and all the stresses of parenting sons.  Today is the big day that those boys are about to graduate from high school and move on to the next phase of their lives.  There is only one glaring question that their Dads would love an answer to.  Could this be the night they get that answer?  Read on to find out.

1. Our Two Sons by mandagrammy [Reviews - 14] (4701 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the
property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the
property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright
infringement is intended.