Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 21] Printer
Summary:

Hello folks. Well, this time around I had an inspiration late on a Saturday night. By Sunday night it was written. I don't know where the thought came from, although I usually do. I guess my Muse was feeling frisky.

In this short story, we pick up the scene in the final episode of QAF where Brian is laying in his lonely bed after Justin has left for the airport. This is my version of what happened from that moment on. Warning...about 2/3 of the way in you are going to be jolted. Don't give up. Remember who is writing this and how I like my stories to end. LOL! Now, how about taking a long trip down memory lane with me. Hope you enjoy the journey.

Whoops!  I forgot to thank my dear friend, Judy for her beta skills and my beloved Granddaughter, Marika for the inspiring banner.  You girls are a blessing to me.


Rated: R
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Brian/Justin, Canon, Hurt/Comfort, Romance, What If Characters: Brian, Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3792 Read: 3424
Published: April 14, 2010 Updated: April 14, 2010
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Did I Really Let Him Go? by mandagrammy [Reviews - 21] (3792 words)