Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 14] Printer
Summary:

 

Hello folks. Have you ever wondered what it would have been like if Brian had used his considerable intelligence and grown up a lot sooner after Justin left him that final time before the explosion at Babylon woke him up? What if it didn't take something quite so drastic? Here is my version of Brian and his journey back to Justin. I hope you will enjoy it. I owe a debt of gratitude to my beautiful Granddaughter, Marika, whose banner inspired me to this story. Thank you also to Judy for her amazing work as my beta. Let's pick things up with the aftermath of that famous scene when Michael told Brian off when he came drunkenly to Ben and Michael's house to confront them over taking Justin in, shall we?

 


Rated: R
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Brian/Justin, What If Characters: Brian, Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3654 Read: 3229
Published: March 30, 2010 Updated: March 30, 2010
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. A Rose for Justin by mandagrammy [Reviews - 14] (3654 words)