Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 17] Printer
Summary:

In 2013, martial law is instituted in the United States, and gays, lesbians, and transgendered people, among others, are persecuted (more than they already are). That has terrible ripple effects for the rest of the world. 200 years later, Brian Kinney, who has been able to ‘pass’  (as a straight man), is given  command of a starship and ‘goes rogue.’ The gang will be part of his crew.


Rated: NC-18
Categories: Alternate Universe, Brian/Justin, Romance Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 10493 Read: 10028
Published: February 21, 2010 Updated: March 31, 2010
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Warnings: Anti-Republican, political, sci-fi

This story will be 5 or 6 parts long. I hope to finish it in the next two weeks.

1. Captain Kinney by violette7 [Reviews - 5] (3760 words)

2. The Babylon's Crew, Part 1 by violette7 [Reviews - 3] (1649 words)

3. The Babylon's Crew, Part 2 by violette7 [Reviews - 0] (1521 words)

4. Discouragement/encouragement by violette7 [Reviews - 2] (1142 words)

5. The Ghost by violette7 [Reviews - 3] (1440 words)

6. Glimpses by violette7 [Reviews - 4] (981 words)