Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Brian

So, the kid was finally being honest with him. He couldn't help admiring Justin's ability to reveal his emotions. Brian was unsure if he could do the same. But he sincerely wanted to. However, when he looked directly into beautiful blue eyes that were filled with anticipation, he found the inspiration to take that big leap in moving forward with his life.

"First off, you should be proud. It took guts to tell me all of that. I can see that you're working hard towards getting better and that it's been paying off."

Justin's lips curled upward into a small grin. Brian's compliments always made him happy.

"Secondly, I haven't been entirely truthful with you either. It took two friends to prompt me to stop being my stubborn self and come see you, one being a certain dark haired young lady who's always been your biggest cheerleader."

"Daphne?"

"The one and only," Brian stated. "And Theodore."

"Ted persuaded you to come?"

Brian nodded in affirmation.

"Justin, it doesn't take a mind reader to know that I've not been one to talk about my feelings. You see, Saint Joan and my dear old dad made quite an impression on me. Years of enduring that charade of a family caused me to close off certain feelings. I wouldn't allow myself to believe in love or at least make myself vulnerable in that way."

He paused and studied Justin, who was starting to look and act more like the old Justin he remembered. The hopefulness and adoration were radiating from the young man. He realized it was either now or never.

Brian continued, "I'd like to think that I've changed these past few years. And as strange as it may seem, I may have even learned a thing or two about...relationships."

 

Justin

Now, it was Justin's turn to arch his eyebrows. He had taken note of Brian's hesitation in saying the word, but hey, at least he said it. There was a time Brian wouldn't even acknowledge that they had a relationship.

"I've learned that I miss you when you're not around. These past few years without you, have been difficult. I made a mistake- "

"What did you say?" Justin interrupted, incredibly exalted by the implication of Brian's admission. The older man wasn't going to get off that easy.

Brian flashed him the 'eyes'. Head tilted down, eyes peering up with a dark, foreboding edge to them. It was if they were saying, 'Watch yourself, little boy.'

"I said, I made a mistake pushing you into someone else's arms. I should have never let you go."

Justin couldn't believe he was hearing what he was hearing. Was this really Brian, or was it an imposter?

He suddenly became brazen and decided to push the man even further.

"Brian, are you trying to say that you love me?"

Brian's lips curled in and for the moment, Justin thought he was going turn and walk away as quickly as he could. Instead, he playfully took hold of Justin's left hand and said, "Guess so, brat."

Justin rewarded him with a huge ass smile. He felt so elated at that moment that he thought his heart would burst.

"We've wasted so much time," the blond sighed.

"I know. But we had to have this time apart to grow and learn."

"You're right."

It was Brian who had the balls to ask the all important question, which surprised him yet again.

"Where do we go from here?"

"I still have some things I need to work out," Justin admitted. "I'm not ready to leave this place."

Justin's mood suddenly transformed from elated to despair.

"I'm not asking you to," Brian assured him. Then he added, "I want you well. If I have to wait... one month, six months, a year...so be it."

"Come here," Brian commanded as he jerked Justin toward him.

Their lips finally collided, causing shocks of desire and a familiar warmth to course through them. The initial contact after such a long period of abstinence, gave way to an impassioned kiss with eager, probing tongues. Justin's body responded by molding itself into Brian. He could feel Brian's erection bulging through his jeans, rivaling his own staunch hard on.

Caught up in their fervent kiss and rekindling their connection, the duo didn't notice a stunned Tracey ogling them from Justin's doorway. Before they broke for air, she vanished.

Their breathing was labored and punctuated with excitement. Justin's eyes actually twinkled. Brian's breath caught in his chest at the sight of the flushed young man, who was as alluring as the day they met.

The blond's hands remained caressing Brian's arms, unwilling to break contact. Brian raised a hand and rubbed it back and forth on Justin's head.

"Your haircut's hot," he whispered in a sexy tone. Then he pressed his forehead to Justin's.

"Briiian...fuck, you make me so horny," Justin revealed in a breathy voice.

Brian backed a step away from Justin and deviously eyed the full fledged woody.

"We'll have to do something about that," he proposed. "Take it out."

Justin was hypnotized by the brunet's voice and immediately obeyed his command and unsnapped his green jumpsuit. When he reached inside to release his throbbing cock, Brian put a hand on his wrist to thwart him.

"Let me do the honors."

Justin's heart began thumping furiously in his chest. He could swear he could hear it. When Brian removed Justin's hand and replaced it with his own, he gasped in reaction to the man's touch. He'd denied his desire for Brian for so long.

A few strokes later and his dick ached to unleash its load.

"I'm gonna come," Justin warned.

In a matter of seconds, he was gushing all over Brian's hand. Brian removed his hand with a satisfied smirk. Rivulets of cum streamed down his wrist and dripped onto the floor. His movement was fluid as he headed to the sink and wiped the evidence from his skin. Then he returned to Justin, who had his eyes half opened with a goofy expression on his face and offered him a towel.

"That was great," Justin said. But his moment was cut short by a nurse popping her head into his room.

"Sorry, but visiting hours are over Mr. Taylor."

"I guess that's my cue to leave."

Although Justin was disappointed that their time together had to end, he tried not to show it.

Brian picked up on it and promised, "I'll be back, before you can say cocksucker," which earned him a chuckle.

After Brian left, Justin was still euphoric from their reunion, however brief it may have been. He sat in the rec room reliving their interlude with a silly grin plastered on his face. Unfortunately, his high was abruptly cut short.

"Is that him?" Tracey asked standing in front of him with her hands on her hips. She looked pissed.

"What?"

"Was that your old boyfriend?"

"Who, Brian? Yeah, he came to visit."

"So, you're getting back together?"

Justin was more than confused at her line of questioning.

"Tracey, what exactly is going on here?"

"I saw you...the two of you, kissing," she snipped.

"You were spying on me?"

"I needed to talk to you, and you and Mr. Tall, Dark and Handsome were in a lip lock."

"I don't understand. Why should that make you angry?"

"You don't understand? Well, let me explain it to you. We've been together for months and now I find out you're going back to him."

"Together? Tracey, I'm gay."

"I know you think you are, but the two of us, we have something special."

"Tracey, you're my friend. That's it. I like guys."

By now their not so private conversation had attracted some attention from the other patients in the room. An orderly stood nearby, watching.

"I love you, Justin."

"Tracey, I-I don't know what to say."

His friend began to cry. Justin wanted to comfort her and stood up to wrap his arms around her. She began to scream and pushed him away.

"Get away from me! Don't touch me! Don't you fucking touch me."

At that point the orderly intervened. He restrained an irrational Tracey, who was freaking out. Then, out of nowhere, a nurse ran over and injected Tracey with what Justin could only assume must have been a sedative.

Justin stared in disbelief at the unstable, young girl who was twisting and turning and full of rage. Her movements soon subsided.

'What the fuck just happened?'