Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 87] Printer
Summary:

This story is set immediately after Justin walks out the door in 513. It is fast-paced and goes through their first 6 months apart. Brian struggles with his emotions in a self-destructive way...

*Epilogue Added!!!*


Rated: NC-18
Categories: Brian/Justin, Abuse, Could be Canon, Hurt/Comfort, Real Life Issues Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10164 Read: 40201
Published: January 04, 2010 Updated: January 25, 2010
Story Notes:

 

This story will be different in form than my others; the chapters are short and the first several chapters have jumps in time. It does deal with abusive behavior. I am greatly looking forward to getting feedback on this story. Yes, I know there is already a QAF fanfic with this title; my story is not similar, only the title. :) 

I'll post one or two chapters every day this week. I have to go back to work and am hoping this story will be a good alternative focus; I'm hoping for lots of interesting feedback and comments. 

**Oh, and each chapter was strongly influenced by the song lyrics included, so I hope they add something to the story. ** :)

And no, I haven't forgotten about Why Not With Me! New chapter on that probably Saturday. :)

1. The First Minutes by indigo556 [Reviews - 13] (825 words)

Justin is only visiting New York, isn't he?  And why is Brian sitting in shattered glass?

2. Denial by indigo556 [Reviews - 7] (640 words)

 About a month after Justin leaves, both he and Brian are fairly deep in denial.

3. Coping by indigo556 [Reviews - 8] (748 words)

About two months after Justin leaves, the denial starts to fade and some coping methods emerge...

4. Problems by indigo556 [Reviews - 5] (622 words)

A couple of months further along and their coping strategies have begun to crack under the pressure.

5. Interventions by indigo556 [Reviews - 8] (1295 words)

 At the six month point, Brian and Justin's behavior generates attention and action is taken. 

6. Your Voice on My Phone by indigo556 [Reviews - 6] (801 words)

The phone conversation...

7. Hold On To Me by indigo556 [Reviews - 8] (1173 words)

Their first hour at the loft together. A little NC-18.

8. In Sunlight by indigo556 [Reviews - 8] (756 words)

Justin sees the razor.... 

9. Save My Soul Tonight by indigo556 [Reviews - 7] (1706 words)

**Intense and graphic chapter*

I rewrote the last few chapters and this one is heart wrenching. It does end well, and the story gets cheerier for the last chapter. But please, heed the warning and don't proceed if you don't want to. 

Let me know if you want me to post an alternate, less graphic version and I will in the next day or so.

Easily the most graphic thing I have ever written. 

10. Everything I Am by indigo556 [Reviews - 17] (560 words)

Brian realizes Justin can handle all of him...and love all of him.

 

11. Epilogue: What Remained by indigo556 [Reviews - 0] (1038 words)

Chapter discusses the months of Brian's recovery. 

Please note that I am not a professional and this is not meant to be a recommendation for treatment and representations just one possible idea.