Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please note that unlike my other chapters, this one is NOT PG-13. This chapter is NC-17 for quite obvious reasons.

If you feel uncomfortable reading M/M sex scenes, then just skip this chapter. There are no life-changing events or earth-shattering conversations that will be taking place in this chapter. It's just sex.

Enjoy,

Snow.

"Brian?" Justin asks, feeling the man's gaze on him before turning his head to meet the brunette's eyes.

Heat.

Heat and hunger were the only things Justin saw in Brian's eyes before the older man was on top of him, mouth on his, breathing heavily and hands roughly rubbing against Justin's skin.

"Brian..." Justin didn't want to think about stopping. He didn't want to think that maybe this was his imagination and that maybe Brian was planning on stopping soon... very soon... too soon...

Brian sits back for a second, but it isn't to talk. He yanks Justin's t-shirt off of him, almost angry at the sight of seeing his lover wearing anything at all. Immediately, his mouth is back on the blond: kissing, biting and nibbling before returning to Justin's mouth to taste his moans: and they tasted beautiful.

Justin wastes no time pulling at his own lounge pants until they are off. He roughly pushes down Brian's cotton pants down to his thighs. He wanted more. He needed more. He felt like he was in fire. "Hot..." he whispers under his breath, his fingers tightening against Brian's ass, pushing his cock against him.

The sudden friction causes them both to gasp and Justin gulps air quickly, knowing that this might end before it even begins if he doesn't settle down.

Easier said than done.

Brian's hands feel like fire and Justin is sure he is shaking, or perhaps they were in the middle of an earthquake? He didn't really care.

"I'm going to fuck you..." Brian whispers, and to anyone else, it may have sounded almost violent... but to Justin, it was music to his ears.

"I don't need a manual, Brian. Fuck me." How's that for romantic?

Somewhere, somehow, a condom appears in Brian's hand, and Justin is sure it must have materialized when he blinked.

Ripping it a la Kinney-fashion (with teeth), Brian quickly sheathes his ready cock and pulls Justin's thighs over his shoulders.

He slams hard, fighting through the tight fit until he hits his mark. "Fuuuck!" Brian groans, stopping for a moment to savor the delicious heat.

Justin opens his mouth, trying to catch his breath as the initial entry had caused him to nearly black out. He's fairly sure the blood he was tasting in his mouth was from biting his own tongue. Again, nothing he was presently concerned about.

"Fuck me," Justin demands, quickly reaching to grab Brian's ass in his fingers and pushing him in deeper.

Moaning, Brian pulls out slightly before driving in again. He knew there was no stopping this fuck, even if he tried. It was going to be hard and fast.

Head falling back, Justin tightly closes his eyes as Brian plunges hard and deep inside of him until the waves become too much and the blond cums violently between the two of them.

"Fuck...fuck... fuck..." Brian moans before tensing, his entire body rock hard as he cums.

Sometimes, a fast and frenzied fuck was the best thing anyone could ever need.

Falling against his lover, Brian sighs loudly. "Holy shit," he mutters, closing his eyes and wondering if he'll wake up if he suddenly falls asleep.

Smiling softly, Justin rakes his fingernails across Brian's now moist back. "Mmm," he's pretty sure that means 'That was fantastic, and I love you very much,' in Recently been fucked language.

Brian mumbles something back that Justin decides to interpert as 'I love you. You are amazing.'

"You always say the sweetest things," Justin comments to his now sleeping boyfriend.

Closing his own eyes, Justin is very glad to know that Brian Kinney... is back.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Yes, I know, it's a short chapter. 

I'll write more next week!

Teasers:

Tthe furniture arrives: the boys' room is made.

People express their opinions.

Justin tells Craig how it's going to be.