Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 12] Printer
Summary:

Debbie runs into Sunshine, expecting him to be upset over the zuchinni incident, and finds that Justin and Brian now have in place some rules... She is amazed and has a talk with Justin. 

*Scene referenced in Chapter 26 of Why Not With Me*

Will be on of a series called Bridges to Brian, of Brian-insight-based fics that will probably be added to relatively rarely. 


Rated: PARENTAL GUIDANCE -13
Categories: Brian/Justin, Canon, Child Abuse, One-Off Fic Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1637 Read: 3022
Published: August 23, 2009 Updated: August 23, 2009
Story Notes:

I wrote this entirely for myself, before ever posting Why Not With Me. I think it's probably worse for that fact, because I can fill in the blanks in my own mind. 

However, I went to edit it and couldn't find a lot I wanted to change, so I thought I'd post now - esp. b/c Chapter 27 is a little slow going for Why Not With Me. 

 

 

1. Sex Rules for Brian Kinney by indigo556 [Reviews - 12] (1637 words)

Debbie finds Sunshine and, instead of a sad Justin, finds an thrilled one, ecstatic over the newly-in-place rules. 

**This scene is the one Justin references in Chapter 26 of Why Not With Me.**

*Warning - I'm not that great at writing Justin, especially young S2 Justin. :)