Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

Justin arrives in Pittsburgh (!!). His first order of business is to find out what's been going on and try to relax Brian...

Okay, this is QAF, B/J, so obviously that means this chapter is NC-18!!!

And possibly slighly OOC for Brian. Hopefully not much...

Why Not With Me

Chapter Ten: About Me

 

Chapter Ten: About Me

 

“Baby, I’m happy you’re home,

Let me hold you in my arms, 

Just wanna take the stress away from you.

Making sure that I’m doing my part

Boy, is there something you need me to do?” 


                - from Cater to You, by Destiny’s Child

 

---------------------Justin’s Point of View --------------------

 

He freezes when I open the loft door. He’s standing there, just looking at me. 

 

I drop my luggage and walk over to him, wrapping my arms around him tight, and I feel his arms around me. 

 

He kisses my hair a few times, pulling me so tight against him I swear I can feel his heartbeat.

 

“I’m so glad you’re here,” he murmurs. Then he brings his lips to mine and we kiss, soft and sweet.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

At first we pretend things are pretty much normal. Brian brings me a cup of coffee and I’ve brought the paper. 

 

We sit drinking coffee in silence, him with the Business section, me with the Arts section. 

 

I give this about 45 minutes. Give him time to accept that he asked for help, and now he has it… 

 

Then, when I’m finished with my coffee, I set down the mug and the newspaper. 

 

I look at him -- or rather, at the open pages of the newspaper that are covering his face.

 

“Brian, what has been going on?” I ask as casually as possible, my feet up on the coffee table.

 

“Well, it seems like the interest rates are --” 

 

“Brian.” 

 

He doesn’t say anything for a little while after that. He turns the page again.  I catch him looking at me over the paper. His eyes… he looks scared. 

 

“You said you remember them now. Are they nightmares?”

 

I catch him glance at me again, using his newspaper as cover.

 

“Sometimes.” 

 

“Sometimes they’re nightmares and sometimes they‘re….” I trail off my sentence and it takes about ten seconds before I get the response I was hoping for. 

 

“Flashbacks.”

 

Okay. Flashbacks… Now I know something. Sort of.

 

“Sometimes they’re nightmares you can remember, and sometimes they’re flashbacks. So, you haven’t been sleeping much,” I summarize for him, verbalize for him.

 

He doesn’t say anything, but he’s not even pretending to read the paper anymore. His head is staring straight ahead. 

 

I reach over and take the paper from him, fold it and put it on the table. Then I scoot myself closer, so I’m sitting right next to him, our legs touching. 

 

He doesn’t try to keep the paper, he doesn’t say anything. He just watches me. 

 

“What kinds of things are the flashbacks and nightmares about?” 

 

He sighs deeply and looks away, out the window.

 

“They’re…about….’ 

 

He doesn’t say anything after that for a long time. 

 

----------------------- Brian’s Point of View --------------------

 

Justin is here. 

 

Finally, he’s here, in the loft. I feel so much better now; I feel like…the tide is turning in my favor.

 

Then Justin starts with the questions, just like I knew he would. 

 

Questions I want to answer…well, some part of me wants to answer. To not have these secrets anymore. 

 

But unfortunately that part of myself seems to have no connection whatsoever to my mouth. 

 

“What kinds of things are the nightmares and flashbacks about?” he asks me, after pulling away the safety of my newspaper.

 

What are they about? They’re about vacations, holidays, Christmases, games, daily life. They’re about mornings, afternoons, and night time. They’re about home, school, and work. They’re about hatred, fear, intimidation and pain. And rejection. 

 

“They’re about….” 

 

I can’t get my mouth to say any of those things. 

 

“Me,” I finally finish, finding the shortest possible word. The only one I need, really.

 

Suddenly his arms are around me. It’s a moment or two before I feel his warmth all around me, and then I relax against him. He holds me and I let him. 

 

“Brian,” he says really, really quietly, “It‘s going to be okay.”

 

My eyes fill up with tears and I thank god he can’t see my face. 

 

I just nod, not trusting my voice at all.

 

----------------------------- Justin’s Point of View ------------------- 

 

What am I going to do? He can’t even tell me anything about the content of his dreams! How the fuck are we going to fix this at all… How will he ever tell a psychologist if he can’t even tell me?

 

He’s in my arms, and he’s finally relaxing. Maybe what he needs is sleep. And sex.  Maybe that will do us both some good, and he’ll feel better after that. I know what he’s done with me that really put me out…hmmm.. That’s a good idea.

 

“Brian, come on. Let’s take a shower,” I say, kissing his temple. He brightens up instantly now that I’m asking to fuck instead of talk.

 

The shower works some magic, because it’s so normal for us to be in the shower, fucking. Here, everything is good and instinctual. 

 

His hands strip me of all my clothes -- right down to my socks -- in the time it takes most people to take off their own pants. He takes his clothes off even faster. Seeing him there in the steam and water of the shower, his body glistening with tiny beads of sweat, makes everything seem so much better.

 

Then he slides his hands down my sides, sending shivers in their wake. He smiles as my hips jut out just as his hands get there. He wraps his hand around my hard cock and brings his mouth to nibble right along my jaw, causing me to lean against the glass as the feelings overcome me. I pull him closer, my hands on his buttocks, and his tongue finds my mouth in response. 

 

It’s not long before I’m pleading with him to enter me. Suddenly the weight of the last day is gone and all I know is how empty my body has been without him. I guess he feels the same way, because he doesn’t tease at all -- just slides himself in and starts to thrust, hitting my prostate so easily. Groaning in my ear, one hand on my hip, one on my dick.

 

No one can make me feel like he does; no one can surround me with their body, fill up my mind like he does. My body needs this; it’s so much more than release with him. It’s surrender. 

 

----------------------------- Brian’s Point of View -------------------

 

I look at myself in the mirror while Justin is searching through my cabinet for this special face cream he likes. 

 

I look a whole lot better than I did two hours ago; a lot better standing next to him. 

 

“Brian,” he says, turning to look at me. “there’s something I’ve been wanting to do all week.”

 

He gives me this smile that lets me know that he’s not talking about wanting to mop the loft. I raise my eyebrows to show my interest. 

 

“It’s sort of a little game,” he says, his grin really wide now. “Will you do it?”

 

A game, huh? Might be interesting… might be just what I need to forget about…

 

“I guess so,” I say, wrapping a towel around my waist. He looks so happy.

 

“Okay. Then come here,” he says, taking my hand and leading me to the bed. Looks good to me so far.

 

“Lay down, I’m going to give you a massage and tell you about the game.” 

 

Five minutes later, I’m loving this game. Justin has me flat against the bed, and his hands are slowly pressing against my shoulder blades. His hands are so wet and warm with this warming oil stuff. ‘

 

When he brought it home, I remember I balked because it’s the kind that eats through condoms. He told me there were other parts of the body that feel good when slippery. At the time I was skeptical.

 

Now I’m not. Now I’m being hypnotized by his hands, rubbing and pressing  tension out of my body. Tension I never knew was there. His hands slide around to my front, tweaking my nipples just long enough to make me groan. Then he returns to my back, hands moving up and down, pushing with his weight against his palms. I sigh deeply and relax under him.

 

----------------Justin’s Point of View ----------------------------

 

I don’t think I’ve ever actually gotten to give him a massage before; I’ve tried, but within a minute or two, he would always flip me over… 

 

I’ve never gotten to just touch and enjoy his body like this. And I am enjoying it. I can see the goose bumps rise in anticipating while my hands are trailing toward his low back. God, I love the arch of his shoulder blades, the tan glow of his skin, even in winter. 

 

At first he’s tense and uneasy, not used to the physical attention that wasn’t turning into sex. For the first ten minutes, I feel his anticipation, almost nervousness. He glances over his shoulder a few times, tries to keep his upper body off the bed. He thinks I might be angling to fuck him. 

 

But I’m not…not really, anyway.   All I want is to get him as relaxed physically as I can. Which will involve orgasm, but not yet. 

 

First though there’s all this tension, hardness in his muscles. I take my time with him, working out the knots and caressing along his toned muscles. Soon I feel him relaxing; letting his head drop against the pillows and his whole body sink into the mattress. 

 

-------------- Brian’s Point of View ----------------

 

I can’t believe how good this feels; I think I’m melting into the bed. My mind is just floating somewhere, my whole body feeling almost weightless except for the touch of Justin’s soft, warm, smooth fingers and hands against me. 

 

I groan as he moves to my arms, my legs… oh god, this feels so amazing. Why have I never let him do this before? 

 

I don’t think I’ve ever felt my body so relaxed. 

 

“Okay, here’s the game,” he says softly. Oh yeah. I forgot about that. 

 

“The game is -- you have to lay there and not do anything to touch me. Just let me touch you.”

 

Okay, how is this a game?

 

“But Justin,” I start to say, my mind still not all the way together because his hands are still pressing against me.

 

“Please. It’s a fantasy of mine.” 

 

A fantasy, huh? Well…

 

“Is that it? I just have to let you touch me -- I have a no touching rule?” I ask.

 

“Don‘t worry. I‘ll ask you before I do anything,” he reassures me, knowing I’m not a big fan of surprises in bed when they mean I might be bottoming without warning.

 

“Alright,” I say.

 

I expect him to start right away but he doesn’t. Instead he resumes his massage, his hands kneading the flesh of my buttocks, then pressing, then rubbing, then stroking….

 

Oh god this feels so amazing. I feel myself almost drifting off to sleep. I shift a little and become aware for the first time that I have a hard on. A big one.  I never knew I could be so aroused and so relaxed at the same time, I think lazily. 

 

Then I feel Justin kissing me, his mouth on my body. Kissing, licking… Sucking…Nipping a little. I close my eyes and everything except sensation falls from my body.

 

He turns me over onto my back, and his mouth keeps going. My mind drifts, feeling so good, so relaxed and at ease after such a tense week….

 

----------- Justin’s Point of View -----------

 

From the looks of it, Brian is exactly where I want him. His breathing is slow and steady, almost asleep. His eyes are closed, his face relaxed. His cock is hard and leaking from the gradual build up of touch and sensation on his body. He looks so beautiful.

 

I slide myself down his body and begin licking his inner thighs. He moans and spreads them wider. I take him into my mouth, deep down my throat, in one motion. 

 

“Yes,” he groans and bites his lip a little. He’s still relaxed though; he still hasn’t opened eyes. 

 

I move up and down on him so slowly, feeling him twitch a little and leak in my mouth. God I love that taste.

 

He’s moaning softly and I hold his hips still. I love how he can lose himself so easily.

 

I pull off of him and he sighs. Then I move up and kiss him, his mouth slow and warm against mine. He tastes himself and groans into my mouth. 

He still seems out of it; dazed and subdued. He opens his eyes and looks into mine. 

 

“Turn over,” I whisper to him, keeping his gaze, “I want to rim you.” 

 

He gives me a little smile and obeys. He loves rim jobs, though he usually resists.

 

My hands slide along his body, shiny now that the oil is all soaked in.  I’m between his legs; he’s spread them for me, bent at the knees, giving me access. I grab some pillows and put them under him so he can stay relaxed.

 

Then I  reveal him with my hands. Flatten my tongue against his pucker. 

 

I do not rim him enough. I should be doing this three times a day, like eating. He tastes so good, so much like a tangy sweetness…like Sweet-tarts or Smartees. No wonder I eat those candies in New York like every day. 

 

He groans. I leave it there, not moving but alternating hard pressing for soft resting. He’s shifting his hips now. I conceded and begin moving my tongue, pressing with the tip until he moans my name. 

 

Then I lick with quick strokes, right over his hole, lapping over it until it’s quivering under me, glimmering with my spit.

 

I put my mouth against him, my hot breath on his clenching hole, making him moist while he pants above me.  I feel him grinding his hips against the bed, seeking friction. 

 

I’m leaking too, against the sheets. But I ignore myself. I’ll come from doing this to him, no question. 

 

I start sucking, trying to pull his little folds of skin into my mouth. 

 

The sounds coming out of his mouth are the hottest fucking thing in the world.

 

Then I slide the first inch of my tongue inside him and his hips thrust back against me instinctively.

 

“Oh fuck,” he groans, unable to keep it in. I slide my tongue in farther and I can hear him, letting out shuddering breaths, trying to control himself. He’s getting really close.

 

I push my tongue in and out, feeling him opening a little for me, each slide in getting easier because he’s getting so wet. I glance up and he’s fisting the sheets. 

 

I pull away for a second and ask him. Something I’ve never asked. But he’s so tired, and so relaxed, and so aroused that maybe, just maybe, he’ll say yes. 

 

“Can I... give you a dildo?”  When I hear myself say it, I can’t believe how ridiculous I’m being. I mean, who the fuck do I think I am? 

 

 I mean, he’s done this to me, and the feeling is tremendous, the stimulation lights your whole body on fire, and the orgasm just drains everything from you. And right now, I think that’s just what he needs.

 

To my shock, he nods, then buries his head in the pillows.

 

I got out one I’d brought with me, hoping for this exact scenario. 

 

It’s about 8 inches long, not too wide, maybe 3 ½ inches. It has a little swirly part, and it vibrates. I’m glad he can’t see it, or he would flip out. 

 

I get the lube and cover three fingers with it, slowly working them into his hole. He’s so tight, I go slow, licking around his hole, reassuring with sensation. 

 

It isn’t too long before I can scissor my three fingers, and he’s groaning almost constantly. I brush my finger against his prostate and he cries out - - “Fuck, Justin!”

 

Indeed.

 

Then I get out the dildo. He takes it an inch at a time; between every inch I stop, kissing and licking around it, my hands holding him around his slim hips.

 

By the time it’s all the way in, Brian is cursing up a storm under his breath. 

 

I crawl up to him. His eyes are so dark with arousal and his face is so open, aroused but worried. I kiss him softly, licking his lips. 

 

“I’m going to take care of you,” I say. “Just relax.” 

 

He nods and groans against my mouth. I can’t believe he’s letting me do this; he’s trusting me to make this good, to make it worth while. I hope it’ll make him feel as good as it makes me feel when he does it.

 

I help him lay on his side. Now he really looks nervous. I run my hands up and down his body, soothing his muscles again briefly while he calms down a little.

 

Then I scoot down and lay next to him now, right at his waist, angled just so I can suck on his dripping cock. I take him in my mouth and Brian’s whole body convulses.

 

“OH FUCK,” he groans, his body quaking with need.

 

I put my hands on his hips, knowing what he’s about to go through.  I reach over and flip on the vibration switch. 

 

“Auhghhhhh, fuckingshit, oh my fucking god,” he groans out, his hips then thrusting his cock into my throat. “Ohmygod, ohmygod,” he’s moaning, trying to keep himself under control. 

 

I’ve been there, and I know it’s a fight he won’t win.

 

-----------------Brian’s Point of View --------------------------

Oh my god in heaven, Justin is trying to kill me.

 

I guess I was so relaxed and out of it, I let him put a dildo in me. He did NOT mention that it was a vibrating one. 

 

Now he’s got it hitting my prostate, vibrating a steady rhythm through my core, and he’s sucking off my dick with smooth  strokes of his tongue and this intense sucking. 

 

I’ve never felt so encompassed by arousal before -- my ass, my dick -- oh god, I can’t hold off anymore, I just can’t, this is too much, too much, fuck, way too  --

 

FUCK. 

 

Lights go off behind my eyelids and my whole body tenses and relaxes in throbbing convulsions, releasing again and again into Justin’s mouth, unloading tension  from everywhere in my body.

--------------------- Justin’s Point of View ---------------

I came when he did, but I think what really, really felt good was watching him experience so much pleasure. So much that he passed out afterwards… 

 

I’ve never seen him do that before, but he’s made me do it, at least a dozen times. I know from experience that now he’ll be able to get a good, deep sleep.

 

I clean off the vibrator and put everything away while he sleeps. Then I crawl over him, bringing the duvet over us. I wrap my arms around him and join him in sleep. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter End Notes:

Okay, that wasn't porn without plot. There WAS plot. I swear! ;) Just only at the beginning...

 I figured Brian (and everyone) could use a little breather... 

The next chapters are very angsty, so I hope you enjoyed this break! :)

(Brian did.) 

A *huge* thank you to reviewers. I was not expecting that reaction to "Magic Show;" so that was a wonderful surprise!