Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

“Fuck Brian; that’s going to be a lot of work for us. Disney’s fucking huge. We need to expand our staff with new people. Do we have any room in the tower?”

“I’ll have to check; I was thinking the same thing. We’re up to our tits in work now and I don’t believe I took on this contract after seeing the workload. We need a hundred people dedicated just to Disney’s needs.”

“We can give some of it to Terry in Dallas. Have you considered a branch in California?” Brian looked at Justin like he grew a second head.

“No I haven’t Sunshine; that’s the most competitive market in the nation. We could fuck up royally trying to enter that market now. Just landing the Disney account is nice but I’m not comfortable trying to work California style. They want too much sucking up and bull shit to make deals. I don’t play that game. We don’t have time to raise a new branch and meet Disney’s deadlines anyway.”

“It was just a thought. We better think of something quick. They need 20 major spots in 90 days.”

“Enjoy this mini vacation because I don’t see another one for quite some time.” The limo pulled into Jerry and Mark’s Malibu estate and drove up to the front of the house. The lovers grabbed their luggage and walked to the door to be greeted by Mark.

“Hello snow birds; welcome to paradise.” Mark said taking Brian’s luggage and leading them to the guest room.  “I hope you like beef brisket because that’s on tonight’s menu.”

“Love it but first I want a very stiff fucking drink.” Brian said looking ragged.

“You look like a man who sold his ass to the devil.”

“We may have let our alligator mouths overload our canary asses. Disney’s going to be a major workload for us. They make GM look easy.”

“You’re just having big dick virgin jitters; you always find a way to put a much bigger client dick in your corporate asses and please the client.  Just grease it up and sit down hard. You’ll be riding Disney in no time.” Mark said grinning. “Let’s go get you two a drink. The boy’s are out back surfing and Jerry’s taking a nap.”

“How can they surf in this weather?”

“They have wet suits to keep warm; we surf year round here. It’s only 55 degrees so this is perfect for us in the winter.”

“So how are the love birds doing?”

“Excellent; Toby practically lives here now; I'm thinking about charging his parents child support; Keith went from C and D grades to As and Bs in the new school with Toby; they’re a riot to have around and so in love it should be a movie.” Brian helped himself to the bar pouring a triple scotch and Justin mixed a double Cosmo. Mark grabbed a low calorie beer.

“I have to pretend I’m fucking an older woman in my next picture. You think you have problems.” Mark said grinning widely.

“She should wear a strap on and be fucking you; that would be a movie.” Justin shot back.

“Do you have to touch her tits?”

“Yep; and pretend to suck on them too.”

“I hope they paid you enough for that.” Brian said then he took a big swig on his drink. “Well we’re two billion dollars richer today, and committed for two years drowning in new work.”

“Sounds like you need to expand your staff again and not take on any new clients until you got a handle on Disney’s requirements first.”

“We could send some accounts down to Junior Brian. That’ll free up some good people.” Brian took out his cell phone and called Jennifer.

“Hello Brian; how is Los Angeles?”

“Warmer than Pittsburgh; do you know if we have any major vacant space in the tower we can use for expanding Kinnetik?”

“I have 18,000 square feet coming vacant next month; otherwise we’re full.”

“Save it for us and don’t lease it; we have to expand our staff to handle the Disney account.”

“Ok Brian; how’s Justin?”

“Just fine; missing his son already. Do you want to talk to him?”

“Sure”

“Hi Mom”

“When will you come back?”

“Probably Monday; we want to take a little break before the shit hits the fan. Disney’s a major account and I’m going to be swamped with work. We got two billion to play with though.”

“I’m sure you boys can handle it; you always find a way to deal with the load. I think I’ll go see Devin tomorrow for a while. I found the cutest blue baby blanket for him.”

“A memory foam crib mattress, the finest linens, the softest blankets; we’re going to spoil the child.”

“Well I spoiled you and you still turned out pretty good.”

“I’ll see you Monday; I have to check out the new area for us.”

“Very well; have a good time and be good.”

“I have to babysit Brian; I can’t be good and do that.” Justin grinned at his lover. “Bye Mom”

“Good bye” Justin closed the phone.

“She just wanted to bullshit and hear my voice.” Jerry walked into the room.

“Well I see you made it in time for dinner and drinks.”

“This may be the last you see of us for some time; Disney’s fucking huge.” Brian said.

“Considering they made 74 billion last year I’d say you bit off a pretty good chunk doing all their advertising. You don’t have to dream up racing sexy ads though; it should be rather cookie cutter shit.”

“He has a point Brian; their work is routine in nature. Maybe it won’t be as bad as we think.”

“Yeah; I always get nervous after signing a major account. I feel a new ton of bricks lying on my shoulders after signing up; the stress to produce is heavy every time. We had the same thing when we got GM.”

“Forget about it. This weekend is about fun.” Justin said reaching up to kiss his man on the lips.

“Are the boys still in the water?” Jerry asked Mark.

“They were 20 minutes ago when I check on them. The agents are with them too.”

“I’ll go call them in; we’re going to eat soon.” Jerry left the room.

“Tell me about the new movie Mark.” Justin requested.

“I pretend to be a 15 year old American boy lost in Scotland in 1930 separated from my parents during the depression. I’m found in the street by a very wealthy older lady who takes me in. We have a secret love affair and I’m her boytoy. I fuck her brains out every night. Soon the high society of Scotland figures out we’re lovers and it’s a major scandal and the law gets involved. I lie to protect her and claim to be her nephew from America. She gets pregnant with my child. Later on my parents see me in a newspaper photo with her and come to rescue me. I’m torn between going with my parents and staying with her and my soon to be born child. My parents demand I come with them or threaten to have her arrested for molesting me and she could get prison for it and lose all respect in society. We escape to Spain and live happily ever after. The movie ends at the birth of my son.”

“Fuck, that’s some story. That’s a major chick flick big time.” Justin pondered.

“The producer thinks it’s more than that. He thinks men will get off on my side of the story; and teenagers will like the forbidden love story. It’s a major production with theme clothing, vehicles, and airplanes. I start the love scenes in two weeks here in Burbank. They wanted me for my body.” Mark laughed. “I told them 35 million was almost not enough to be in bed with a woman.” Brian laughed.

“You don’t have to actually fuck her; you’re only pretending to do it.”

“They cut out my best sex scenes with Matt in Rage; I wasn’t happy about that. Those were really hot. I wasn’t acting either; I had a woody the whole time we were filming those scenes.”

“Matt didn’t freak out on you?”

“He was cool about it and said it was good for the movie for me to really be turned on. In his defense he never got turned on himself.”

“Dinner’s ready in 15 minutes.” Frenchie came in and told them.

“Thanks; I’ll go check on Jerry and the boys. Excuse me guys or come with me.” Brian and Justin followed him to the back of the house to find the boys getting out of their wet suits. Soon they joined Jerry in the vast living room to finish their drinks.

“Where are Hunter and Tiffany?” Justin asked.

“Probably in their room.” Mark went to the house intercom system. “Hunter, dinner in ten minutes.”

“Ok” Hunter answered him.

The next day was sunny and warmer and Brian and Justin relaxed outside and caught some rare sun rays in the winter time. Justin almost burned because his skin was so light. They took advantage of the weekend to just relax and fuck. Both lovers tried to forget about Kinnetik until Monday. Sunday they got to enjoy Jerry and Mark’s yacht for several hours on the water. Brian was thinking about buying one and parking it somewhere on the lower east coast. Justin told him to put it off until they could see light at the end of the Disney tunnel. Jerry asked them to come back in the summer when Mark was in Scotland to keep him company and they would do ocean trips together. Brian and Justin agreed to return.

Reluctantly they boarded their jet Monday morning and returned to Pittsburgh and West Virginia. Justin entered Britin and went straight to Devin’s nursery room and picked up his son. Brian was standing in the doorway watching him.

“Hey son; did you miss your daddy? I missed you very much. How you doing? Oh I think we need a new diaper don’t we?” Justin carefully placed Devin on the changing table and proceeded to replace his wet diaper. He followed his mother’s instructions of baby wipe; powder, and then apply a new Pampers on the boy.

“We use to put Vaseline on Gus.”

“Mom says don’t use that unless he has a rash to create a barrier. The powder prevents rashes first. She also said germs are in the grease.” Justin pulled out a bottle of fresh breast milk from a mini frig and warmed it in the bottle warmer. Minutes later he was in a rocking chair feeding his son. Lily walked in to catch him in the act.

“Now you can have him for three days and I’ll sleep. You owe me dad.”

“Sadly I must work tomorrow to buy diapers for our son. Since you have a full time nanny what’s your bitch girl?”

“Just my way of saying welcome back and we missed you.” Lily kissed Justin’s cheek and then Brian’s. “I’m starting to feel somewhat like myself again.”

“Good to see your attitude improving. We don’t have to walk on egg shells around you anymore.”

“I never got that bad Justin.”

“No, I’m joking with you. In fact you handled this baby thing very well. In fact you did such a good job would you make another one for Brian? Somebody’s still missing around here.”

“Are you joking with me Justin?”

“I have the same fucking question Sunshine.”

“We need a girl.”

“And I need a fucking drink.”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

Save