Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Brian called a meeting with Ted and Justin in his office. Ted had to compose their current wealth values and details for this meeting.

“Ok Ted, with the new properties we will own, at fair market values where are we at now?”

“Kinnetik is worth $2.5 billion; your monthly gross income on all rentals including this tower is an average of $75 million a month; your total number of units is 16,780 not counting your penthouse. Your debt is at $3.8 billion. At fair market value your gross wealth including all assets is $11.64 billion. Therefore your net wealth not counting value of future earnings is $7.84 billion. Your potential net wealth in 5 years with earnings projected at our current rate making allowance for taxes is $17.1 billion.”

“How much cash do we have privately and with Kinnetik?”

“About $4.1 billion including advertising budgets deposited; not including them (Ted plays with his calculator): $1.65 billion of your money before taxes this quarter. Kinnetik real estate has more money in it we haven’t’ mentioned yet.”

“Would you consider us overextended?”

“Not at all; mainly because you have such a healthy monthly income stream coming in. After all operating expenses and taxes you’re clearing $55 million each month including 3% interest earned on our average cash holdings.”

“Thanks, and leave your data on my desk. Good work.” Ted sat the papers on Brian’s desk and left the office.

I can’t fucking believe it Brian; how fast we grew this year. We have to be the luckiest fucking people in the world.”

“We’ve had some very good breaks come our way Sunshine. I lost count of our wealth weeks ago; that’s why I ordered this analysis from Ted today. We need to always see the big picture. You can’t go spending hundreds of millions of dollars and not know the balance of your check book.”

“Practically stealing giant real estate properties made us multi-billionaires. We’re going to be in Forbes’ list next year.”

“No we won’t be; I’m hiding most of this wealth under the Kinnetik Enterprises name.”

“Brian, its public record we own Kinnetik; they’ll find out and publish it.”

“We still aren’t the richest queers in America; Jerry and Mark have that title.”

********************

“Mark, look at this.” Jerry got his lover to come look at the computer. “This is your trust fund. I’ve added to it every month your half of what my money makes in interest each month.”

“Over $35 million is in that account.”

“So with your actor’s earnings you’re now worth over $50 million and growing over $5 million a month.”

“Jesus; I had no idea you were doing this.”

“I opened the account when you moved in and added to it each month. I make $10 million in interest a month on my money and give you half of it. At this rate you’ll be a billionaire too in less than 6 years just in this account. However, after we’re married; you will legally own half my estate. I want you to learn how to deal with billions.”

“Jerry, get a pre-nup from me. It’s the smart thing to do. What if I get killed in a car wreck and my fucked up family comes after you for the money?”

“They can’t; you’ll leave your wealth to me and the kids in your Will. It’ll be ironclad tight.”

“I don’t want my sick dad to get a fucking dime from me.”

“He gets one dollar legally.”

“I don’t need all that money; why are you doing this?”

“To me it’s only fair you get half my earnings since we’re together. This is now our earnings and it makes me feel good giving it to you. My half of the interest is going into trust funds for the kids. They have hundreds of millions now. I started their accounts at birth.”

“Enough talk about money; I want to fuck.” Mark said as he sat on Jerry’s lap and rubbed his ass on the man to excite him.

********************

“What are we making off the clinic each month Ted?”

“About $24,000 before taxes after paying the note to Kinnetik; why do you ask?”

“I need a new car. The old girl is getting sick on me and I don’t think she can handle another winter.”

“Take my American Express card and buy one tomorrow. Do you have a car in mind?”

“I want an Audi A6: The A6's available with all-wheel drive making sharp handling a reality in all kinds of weather. And I can't think of a better perch from which to watch the snow or rain, or sleet coming down than its opulent cabin.”

“You sound like you memorized a consumer report.”

“I practically did. The top of the line model I want is $80,000.”

“So in six months we can pay for it from the income at the clinic.”

“Great; I’ll even let you ride in it.”

“Aren’t you being gracious. I’d rather ride you tonight.”

 “For an Audi A6 you can ride me boom-boom long time.” Blake grinned and kissed his lover.

********************

“We got the all clear on your physical Tiffany; now if you wish to sign our agreement; I can have my attorney here to notarize our signatures in ten minutes.”

“I’m ready to sign Jerry. I think Friday will be a perfect day for us to try to conceive.” Jerry called Adam and soon he was at the house witnessing the signatures on the surrogate mother agreement copies. Fox came with him; he was interested in perhaps having a child with someone and this process had his attention. Within minutes the legal stuff was done and Hunter and Tiffany had $5 million.

“Who’s a good bank you trust?” Tiffany asked.

“The safest one today is HBSC. There’s a branch here in Malibu.”

“Hunter and I will go tomorrow and open a joint account.”

“Adam, you and Fox should stay for dinner; we’re having grilled shrimp tonight.”

“We’d love to Jerry; thank you. We’re thinking about finding a surrogate and Fox being the father. Where did you find Tiffany?”

“I’ve known Hunter since before moving to California to be with Jerry. I dreamed Tiffany would be the mother of my child. Then the next morning I saw her and Hunter in the Chevy truck commercial. And we flew them to Malibu to talk about it. That’s how it happened.”

“We certainly can’t afford this kind of money for a baby.”

“The going rate with an agency is between 50 and $75,000 plus medical expenses.” Jerry said.

“That’s a lot more affordable. We’re going to look into it this week.” The boys walked into the room.

“Keith, introduce your friend to Adam and Fox.”

“This is Toby Oaks; Judge Oaks son; Toby, this is my dad’s lawyer Adam and his lover Fox.” Toby shook their hands. “We were surfing so were going to shower now.”

“Don’t drop the soap.” Mark said laughing.

“Right!” Keith said over his shoulder as they walked away.

“Cute kid.”

“They’re lovers now. Keith came out to us. They meet at the Malibu Gay Center youth group.”

“Who’s going to drop the soap?” Fox asked.

“That would be Toby. They got the all clear from us this morning not to need condoms. We’re going to save a fortune.”

“I wish my parents had been that understanding. My house was hell for a gay boy to grow up in.” Fox told them.

********************

“Can’t you tell me anything about Gus?” Lindsay asked her mother.

“We haven’t seen Gus dear. I suppose we could, Brian offered for us to see him but under the circumstances we don’t want to remind him what you did. He needs time to heal from your abuse.”

“I can’t stop thinking about him day and night. I dreamed about him last night. He has to be missing me. Have you heard anything?”

“We spoke with Melanie a couple of times and she says he’s doing fine. He’s being home schooled in the first grade a year ahead of schedule.”

“I wish I could talk to him and apologize to him.”

“You have to remember your court order; any contact with Gus, and you’ll go to prison Lindsay. Don’t forget that.”

“This is so unfair. I’m his mother; I should have the right to at least talk to him.”

“You‘re no longer his mother legally. You lost that Lindsay … forever.”

********************” 

“Brian here”

“Charlie here Brian, Jason and I got our helicopter endorsements last week. We’re certified to fly whirlies again.”

“Good, I bought us a bird. You can go get it Thursday in New York and fly it down.”

“What did you get?”

“A Eurocopter L’Helicoptre par Hermès; it’s a luxury business helicopter and state of the art. It can seat four in the back and two pilots. I’m dropping 8 million on it. I’ll get a pad made at Britin too. In the mean time we can land in the front yard.”

“I know that bird; she’s all weather too. We can fly it year round even in snow or subzero conditions.”

“Will you have to refuel from New York?”

“Maybe one time; where do we keep it?”

“We have tie downs on the roof pad of Kinnetik Tower. Week days you guys will drive to Britin and fly us to work; then fly back and drive home.”

“I just looked up the specs online; we’ll get you to West Virginia in 12 minutes with that girl. And to the airport to your jet in about 3 or 4 minutes depending on air traffic control delays.”

“Excellent, I’ll send you an email with the location airport for it. It can land the Gulfstream too.”

“Very good Brian we’re happy to fly a helicopter again. Both of us started with them in the service and miss flying them.”

“Thanks for letting me know you got the certifications out of the way.”

“We’re glad to be of service. Good day.” Brian closed his phone and called the helicopter company and told them his pilot would pick up his chopper Thursday. He hadn’t told Justin yet; this was a surprise.

********************

Keith and Toby were in the shower; they were going to enjoy their first time without a condom under the water standing up. “

“I’m going to start calling you the minuteman.” Toby told him laughing.

“I haven’t cum all day and this was incredible Toby. I couldn’t help it.”

“It felt better for me too; I could feel your heat and it was more slippery; you were starting to get into it before you shot.”

“I’ll do you a long time tonight. Wow that was intense.”

“You should let me do you so you can see how good it feels.”

“Nope, I’m the top; you’re my ho.” Keith said laughing.