Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

“Hello Brian”

“Good morning mother Tucker; bring down the counter offer so Justin and I can sign it. We want the building in downtown Dallas. I’ll write a million earnest deposit to go with it and you can overnight mail it to the Dallas agent.”

“Thank you for the 1.8 million commission that’s half yours anyway.” Jennifer said grinning.

“I found the existing staff in the building very acceptable. All you have to do is manage them on the phone and online like our other properties. Got anymore plums ripe for picking?”

“Nothing to mention however I’m always looking Brian; did you have a good time in Dallas?”

“Yes we did; it’ll be a favorite get-a-way for us and the penthouse is beautiful. You and Charles should go stay there sometime. You can use our jet.”

“I’ll take you up on the offer when we close this deal.”

“Good; see you in a bit; before ten; I have a meeting then.”

“I’ll be right up.”

“I’ll get Justin in here so you don’t have to wait.”

********************

Jerry and Mark woke up early and completed their shower routine of cleaning and sex. As they were getting dressed Mark began the conversation.

“This morning is my last scene to shoot. How many more days are you going to work?”

“Friday’s my last day. Disney takes over Wednesday and I’ll spend two days with their man replacing me to help him get acquainted with the place.”

“Any ideas what you want to do next?”

“At first I’m going to be a full-time lover and father. Then we can see what we want to do.”

“Keith asked me permission not to need a condom.”

“Oh, what did you say?”

“That I wanted to talk with you first before answering him.”

“Do you think it’s safe for them?”

“I questioned Toby extensively about his history. He has been with two young boys before Keith; both of them were virgins to any sex at all. He told me, and Carol also said he was tested in a physical a month ago and was clear of any diseases. He said he hasn’t been with anyone for two months before seeing Keith and he didn’t do anything unsafe with the other two boys. They promise to be committed to each other only. I think it’s ok to not use a condom but I won’t tell him that without your approval.”

“What if he’s not telling you the truth?”

“I made him repeat his story twice and he got it pitch perfect. I don’t think he was lying. He was very comfortable talking with me about it.”

“I’m ok then; let them do it as long as they stay only for each other. Who’s the top?”

“Our son is and he used up the supply of maximum size condoms. He got Toby’s cherry.” Mark said grinning.

“I thought that boy walked with an ‘I got fucked’ swish yesterday.”

“That’s the sign of a happy gay ass.” Mark said laughing.

********************

“Where’s Dallas at Lily?” Gus asked his nanny/tutor.

“Let’s look on the globe and find it.” She got the big globe and found Dallas and showed it to Gus. He then looked for Pittsburgh and saw how far away it was.

“I wonder why they didn’t take me with them.”

“Sometimes parents like to take a little trip alone; it’s not because they don’t love you. They need private time together now and then.

“Oh, ok I guess.”

“They’re going to put an office of Kinnetik in Dallas; perhaps they’ll take you in a future trip there.”

“I’m going to write Daddy an email and make a reservation for me to go with them.” Gus then went to his computer and wrote his email to Brian. Lily couldn’t help but smile at the ambition of the boy.

********************

“So does this make 15,000 rentals yet?” Justin asked.

“Not quite but close; it’s somewhere between 14 and 15,000 now.” Jennifer said. “Your next complex will probably put you guys over 15,000 for sure.”

“How much can you manage Mom?”

“I’m fine with more; all I do in over see the onsite managers son. My work is online and our office accountant watches the money flow. I sign any checks over $100,000 for us.”

“I’m interested in more if the price is right; I wouldn’t have bought the second building in Dallas had I not needed it for the office downtown.”  Brian said.

“You can’t tell how old that building is; the remodeling was done very well.”Justin remembered.

“I have to get Melanie working on the corporate charter in Texas next. Then we have to design the office area and hire a contractor there.” Brian’s computer dinged an incoming email. He went to his computer and opened the message and smiled. “It seems our son is making a reservation to join us on our next trip to Dallas Justin.” Justin came over and read the message.

“For a 5 year old he’s pretty smart. We should take him with us next trip.”

“I’m going to answer his email confirming his reservation.” Brian then typed the reply and sent it to Gus.

“He’s going to get a kick out of that.”

********************

“And cut! That’s a wrap team. Clean the set.” Said the director after shooting the final scene he needed with Mark in it. “Mark; Mr. Griffin asked for you to go to his office after we finished this shoot.”

“Ok, let me get out of costume and I’ll head right over.” Mark went to his dressing room and changed from his JT costume to his street clothes and walked to Jerry’s office.

“Hi Mark; Jerry’s expecting you; walk right in.” The secretary told him.

“Thank you.” Mark walked in to see Jerry at his desk working; the man heard him and looked up smiling.

“So you’re done filming today?”

“Yes; it’s now up to editing to finish the picture.”

“Well here’s a little check for you.” Jerry gave Mark his final actor’s pay of $10,000,000.

“Nice; we need to celebrate this tonight.”

“What would you like to do?”

“Get fucked.”

“I can help you with that.” Jerry said getting up and kissing his boy.

“According to Toby your son is as big as you are.”

“Ha! That makes him a very happy blond boy bottom then.”

“I have to run and put this in the bank and get home to eat lunch and go to Karate on time.”

“I hope to leave early today and beat the traffic.”

“See you later; I’m looking forward to our evening together Mr. Griffin.”

“Me too Mr. Davis.”

******************** 

“Melanie Marcus”

“Melanie; this is Nancy.”

“Good morning; I wasn’t expecting to hear from you so soon. How are you?”

“I’m good. I thought about your offer to be with you and work for you and I decided to accept.”

“Great! How soon can you leave?”

“I just spoke with my boss and he said I don’t have to give him notice or time. I can go anytime.”

“I’ll see if I can get my friends jet to bring you and your daughter here. Can I help you moving?”

“I’m only bringing our clothes and toys mostly. I’ll ship most of it to your house.”

“Will you accept my offer to put you through law school?”

“Yes; provided I’m home with you and the kids at night.”

“Good; I’ll need another lawyer by the time you graduate and pass the bar. Let me arrange the jet and I’ll call you. What day do you want to leave?”

“I can be ready Wednesday afternoon.”

“Even if we don’t work out as a couple; I’ll still keep you employed and in school.”

“We’re going to be fine; I already have feelings for you. That made my mind up to join you.”

“Our girls will have someone to play with now. The nursery here in my building is excellent. It even has an ex-detective for one of the staff for protection.

“I’m leaving work now to go home and pack and end my lease on the apartment.”

“How are you for money?”

“I’m fine; I’m going to sell my car. It would be useless in the snow anyway.”

“We can do fine with mine and we ride a limo with my friends to work each day. We’ll get a second car.”

“I can’t wait to see you again. Spending the night with you was heaven for me.”

“I had a great time too. I’ll check on the jet and call your right back.”

“Thanks; bye.” Melanie then called Brian.

“Hello counselor”

“Brian I need a favor; can your jet fly to Dallas Wednesday to bring to Pittsburgh my new love interest and her daughter?”

“The Love Bird will be fuel, and ready for you Wednesday. Will you fly down to get them?”

“Yes, I’ll take the afternoon off and fly with the jet and come back with them.”

“Tell me about her.”

“Her name's Nancy; she’s 25, dark blond, and her daughter is 3. She’s a degreed paralegal and wants to attend law school.”

“Sounds like Dallas was good for you. Was she tasty?”

“Very; like you’re really interested in knowing that.”

“Just making sure you’re not settling for some sour pus.”

“Kinney you’re a fucking riot of laughs.”

“It’s a boring Monday; you made my day.”

“What do I owe you for the jet?”

“You can buy me and Justin lunch today at that new Chinese restaurant down the street.”

“Deal; see you at noon.”

“It’s a date girlfriend.” Brian closed his phone and called Justin on the intercom.

“Justin”

“Yes Brian”

“Mel is treating us to lunch at noon; be in my office.”

“Ok”

******************** 

“Brian, Jennifer is on line three.” Cynthia told him.

“Hello mom”

“Brian, I may have another property for you that’s a very good deal in Brooklyn New York.”

“Tell me all about it.”

“It’s the MeadowWood at Gateway, a 19 building apartment complex formerly known as Fairfield Towers; it contains a total of 1,152 units. The buildings were constructed between 1964 and 1966 and recently remodeled with all new appliances and upgraded utilities throughout.”

“What are the numbers?”

“The court order selling price is $120 million; the income monthly is $3.88 million and ready for increases. After operating expenses it clears just over $3 million a month.”

“So it can pay for itself in just over 3 years.”

“Yes, and 85% of the units are Section 8 guaranteed income.”

“I’ll have to talk with Ted about my financial situation and call you back.”

“Others are looking at it Brian.”

“Ok; I’ll work fast on it.” Brian then called Ted on the intercom.

“Ted”

“Yes Brian”

“I need 122 million; where is it.”

“Uh, you have enough in your liquid jumbo CD we can take out.”

“Do it; I’m buying a complex in New York.”

“I’ll have the cashier’s check in one hour.” Brian called Jennifer back.

“Kinnetik Real Estate; Jennifer Tucker.”

“Brian, buy it Jenn. Ted’s getting the money now.”

“I’m calling their agent right away; this is a bargain Brian and worth over $200 million easy.”

“Thanks for finding it. Why is it being sold?”

“It’s an asset in a bankruptcy case. Court ordered sale. It was just posted ten minutes ago.”

“Grab it; bye.” Brian realized they now would own almost 16,000 rentals nationwide.

 

MeadowWood at Gateway

Chapter End Notes:

 

Save