Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

I dedicate this chapter to Tim; when we were 13 y/o he showed me my first gay time. 

Keith led his friend into his room and locked the door. He turned around and Toby was in his face grinning. The blond boy took Keith’s head and began to kiss him gently making him moan from the pleasure. Toby probed his tongue asking entry and Keith opened his mouth willingly. Keith didn’t know what to do but he could tell his friend knew what he was doing. After several moments tasting Keith’s mouth he licked his lover’s lips and broke the kiss.

“WOW!”

“You ain’t seen anything yet.” “Holy shit!”

“What’s wrong?”

“You got a ruler?”

“I haven’t been with anyone for two months and I was tested clean of anything about a month ago. I never did anything unsafe. I know I’m clean too.”

“You’re sure?”

“Yeah, Mark even asked me about it and he knows I’m ok.” Keith remembered Mark saying don’t do anything without a condom unless Toby was tested. He relaxed knowing his love mate was safe for him. They spent several minutes enjoying each other and soon it was a race to get the other one off first and Keith had the advantage having already climaxed.

“That was fantastic for a beginner dude.” Keith lay down and wrapped his arms around his new boy friend and kissed him with youthful lust and passion. Toby gladly returned the gestures of love.

“I’m going crazy; that was so hot Toby. I loved it.”

“You’re the best guy I’ve ever been with. 

“HA! Your can do pretty damn good. I’d say perfect.”

“We got all weekend to have fun.” Toby said thinking of his good fortune finding such a hot beautiful boy to make out with.”

“We can go surfing before dinner; want to?”

“Yeah; let’s suit up and hang it.”

********************

The bodyguards showed their IDs to the entrance guard at Station 4, or S-4, a very popular twink dance club just a block down from Jr’s. The Pittsburgh party less Mel entered the club after paying the cover charge. Inside was the typical disco set up with a dance floor, rotating lights, lasers, a mirror ball and other technical equipment including a staffed tricked out Deejay table. The music was European techno and dance thumpa-thumpa and blaring loud. Justin realized it was just like Babylon only bigger. There were two huge levels with bars everywhere. The crowd was just starting to gather at 10:30 Pm. Brian figured it could safely hold 2,000 people easy.

“Let’s go upstairs and check it out.” Brian yelled over the music. They went up the stairs to find a quiet bar enclosed in a glass wall to the right and a big open bar to the left. The music was not so loud upstairs away from the huge speakers on the first floor.

“Brian; look at that.” Justin pointed to the far right of the top level bar were chairs were lined up in a  open area with people sitting down watching the introduction of a live drag show. Justin grinned and went to the bar and got drinks for everyone including Cokes for his agents. They then went to listen to the show as it began.

“You see, when I first saw her
She said her name was Nicolette
She had a body
That you just could not forget
I was going to call her
But suddenly she looked taller
As she came out of her chair
I said, "This can't be right"

Legs were a bit hairy
This was getting scary
Nicolette was a guy!

He's a drag queen
High heels, Maybelline
Finest guy that I'd ever seen
But there's really a lot more to this guy
Than meets the eye
Oooh, he wore that dress to well
You still think that you can tell?
That's a guy!!

You see, he had me fooled when
I looked down and saw the breasts
He touched my shoulder
Said, "Would you like to see the rest?"
I could not believe it
This guy was sporting cleavage (Drag, drag)
I knew it was time to leave
This just did not feel right (He's a drag queen)

I thought this was sacrilege (sacrilege)
A girl that fine with a package
For a guy, he looked awful nice

He's a drag queen
High heels, Maybelline
Finest guy that I'd ever seen
But there's really a lot more to this guy
Than meets the eye

(Guitar Solo)

I tried to move away
But he wanted me to stay
Leaned in to try and get a kiss, I
Moved and tried to miss his lips
But he kissed me and I lost my MIND!!!!! (MIND!!!)
And now...

I'm a drag queen
Eye shadow, Maybelline
Finest guy that you've ever seen
But there's really a lot more to this guy
Than meets the eye
Oooh, you'd think that I'd be miserable
But these pantyhose are quite comfortable
Wanna try!?

When the girl finished her act everyone stood up and cheered; many men went and gave her money. Justin went up and gave her a hundred dollar bill earning him a huge kiss on the lips. He grinned and went to his seat.

“My, my; I haven’t made this much money in one night since I was twink.” The female impersonator said making everyone laugh. “Thank you Dallas; now I’m going back stage to see if it’s really big in Big D! Thank you!” Once again the crowd cheered and clapped for her excellent act.

********************

This didn’t stop the fun; Toby continued to ride hie new friend like there was no tomorrow. He didn’t know about his prostate gland but he knew he loved it.

Breathing real hard both boys looked at each other grinning and then laughing. Toby lay down and kissed his beautiful young stud with a passion that can only be made by falling in love. Keith felt like he was a big man now; he was so proud to have accomplished his first loving.

“I’m falling for you Keith.”

“You want to be my girl?” Keith said laughing.

“I’m yours dude.”

“We need another shower.”

“Oh yeah! I'm yours loverboy.”