Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

“Our son needs a playmate Jerry."

“They grow up so fast.”

“I find it interesting he likes hot blue eyed blonds like you do.” Mark grinned to himself.

“He is a little doll; I can see why Keith likes him. I’m ok with it. You can call his mother for us.”

“You sure? My voice is pretty young sounding. I thought you might have the honor.”

“It’s best we make sure they accept you Mark.”

“Ok, I’ll handle it. I might go there so he can bring his surf board and wet suit if he has one. I’m going to offer for him to stay the weekend.”

“That’s ok with me; invite the boy’s parents over for dinner or brunch with us.”

“Good idea; I’ll do that. Do you know Judge Oaks?”

“I’ve heard of him; he’s a good judge; been on the bench for many years. I’m surprised he has such a young son. He’s in his late 50s.”

“I bet he has a very young wife.”

“That’s in our favor then. Do you think they’re planning to make out?”

“Duh?”

“That’s what I thought.”

“Jerry they’re new gay teenagers. This is how they get to hook up with each other safely at sleepovers. We have to manage his dates for him so he doesn’t go out in the street and gets run over.”

“Good point; I’ll be home by five today if the traffic isn’t bad.”

“See you loverboy; I’ll make you feel like a hot blond teenager tonight.”

“I’m very happy to feel my hot blond teenager. I guess my son deserves the same pleasures.”

“You’re the best dad in the world; he’s going to be so happy with you for letting this go down.”

“I wonder if Keith’s a top.”

“At their ages they need instructions Jerry; don’t worry about it. I  bet they don’t like anal sex yet.”

“See you later.”

“Bye” Mark sighed and then called Toby Oaks’ house.

“Hello”

“Is this Mrs. Oaks?”

“Yes it is.”

“I’m Mark Davis, Jerry Griffin’s partner and the fathers of Keith Griffin. Keith has requested your son be able to visit overnight and we’re ok with it.”

“Hello Mark; I was expecting your call. Toby showed me the trailer for your movie; you’re an excellent actor.”

“Thank you! I’m very new to the profession and got a crash course before filming. Jerry asked me to invite you and your husband over as well for dinner or Sunday brunch. I’d also like to extend your son’s visit for the weekend. Keith’s new to Malibu and needs a buddy we trust.”

“That would be fine with us Mark. It gives us some time without our son at home if you understand.”

“I sure can. We have a really large house so it’s no problem for us.”

“Toby showed me your address on the internet; you have that beach estate south of Point Dume.”

“Yes we have 5 acres on the ocean. I understand Toby surfs. I do too and I’m teaching Keith how to. I could bring my car over and get his surf board and wet suit.”

“My station wagon’s set up for it with a rack; thank you. I’ll bring Toby over within the hour if that’s good for you.”

“It’s perfectly fine. We have excellent round the clock security here; your son will be very safe. Our agents even go in the water with the boys just in case.”

“My husband’s a federal judge and we also have protection. Keith would be safe with us as well.”

“How about dinner Saturday night? Our chef’s amazing.”

“I’ll ask Curtis; I’m sure he would love to meet you guys.”

“Let me know what you want to eat when you bring Toby here.”

“We’re not picky at all Mark. Whatever you’re having will be great.”

“They your favorite foods perhaps; our treat.”

 “Ok, I’ll see you within the hour.”

“Great; I’ll give you a tour of the house if you have time.”

“I’d love that; that estate’s a mystery in this city.”

“Glad to show it to you; we’re very proud of it.”

“Wonderful; see you soon Mark.”

“Thank you; good day.” Mark closed his phone smiling. “She sounds really young herself.”

 ********************

“Brian, this building is fantastic! I’m so glad we bought it; this penthouse is fabulous.”

“You spend too much time with Emmett; you’re getting more queen like on me.” Justin triple snapped his fingers very queenly like.

“I’ll slap you with my purse bitch.” Justin then reached up and kissed Brian hard. “I’ll show you a man tonight.” Then Justin grabbed Brian’s ass hard with both hands.

“This place is pretty nice. I love the view from here. This place would rent for $7,000 a month.”

“I know; I read the rent sheets too. This building’s a gold mine.”

“Well let’s get ready for the evening. Mel, there’s a shower in your room so you don’t hang your smelly delicates in our bathroom.”

“Good; I won’t have to find your shitty dildos in my tub.” Justin laughed.

******************** 

“How big is this house Mark?”

“The front is 80 feet by 150 feet deep; 12,000 square feet outside measurements. The slope ceilings are 16 to 24 feet high.”

“What an amazing modern design; it’s totally open in the front and totally private in the back rooms.”

“We get the morning sun in front and the evening sunsets on the back patio over the water.”

“I can’t imagine what this place cost.”

“I have no idea Carol; Jerry bought it before I moved in.”

“How long have you been a couple Mark?”

“Going on seven months now; Jerry recently divorced his wife; we’re very committed however, and plan to marry next month in Canada. I’ll be taking Jerry’s name.”

“I’m totally in love with your house.”

“Let me show you Keith’s room so you know where Toby’s sleeping.” Mark led her to the boy’s room with a giant king size bed in it and a private bath/shower.

“Where are the boys now?”

“My best guess is taking Toby’s surf board to the back of the house and his wet suit in the back porch room.”

“Curiosity is killing me Mark; can I be so bold as to ask how wealthy you and Jerry are?”

“No problem; we’re approaching 20 billion. We just sold Marvel to Disney for $4 billion and Jerry comes from old money he wisely invested. The comics have been very profitable as well as the movies.”

“What are you making for Rage?”

“$15 million for a supporting actor. Matt Damon got $25 million for his part playing Rage.”

“Well you certainly pass the class test; you’re probably the richest people in Malibu if not LA.”

“We don’t think about that at all. We live good but not crazy with our money. I’m saving all of mine.”

“A federal judge’s salary is very small but Curtis inherited from his parents about 25 million.”

“Forgive me; could I ask your age Carol?”

“I’m 33; I married Curtis at 19 and conceived Toby on our wedding night. He’s our only child so far. Curtis is 25 years older than I am.”

“Cool; I was sweating our age difference when you met me.”

“We have that in common Mark. That’s not an issue for us.”

“I’m going to be a father soon; I have a surrogate mother picked out; she and her boyfriend stay with us here until after the baby’s born. He’s an old friend of mine from back in Pittsburgh. I met Jerry at a friend’s gay wedding there.”

“Children are priceless if you can stand them.” Carol laughed. “I must say we were shocked to find out Toby’s gay. I expect we’ll try again soon. Curtis is concerned about carrying on his blood line.”

“Gay people have kids all the time. That won’t necessarily stop your son from being a father; I’m doing it now and I’m only 19.”

“Curtis will like that very much. We’re trying very hard to understand our son.”

“Well you didn’t make his diapers too tight; we’re born gay Carol.” The woman laughed.

“I can’t wait for my husband to meet you. You’re so charming to talk to; so easy going and funny.”

“Despite Jerry’s business we hate the phony Hollywood behavior. We’re just plain people here. We have to be careful who we let into our lives.”

“Don’t I know it; being a federal judge makes for many enemies Mark. We too have to be very careful.”

********************

“Hey; you have a gun under your coat. The law forbids fire arms in a bar.” The door guard said to one of Brian and Justin’s body guards. Both men took out their federal permits as national licensed security agents.

“This says we have the right to stay armed for our clients above your state laws.” The guard read one of the licenses and it clearly stated they had the same right to be armed as federal law enforcement agents anywhere in the nation and several foreign countries.

“Ok, thank you for showing me sir.” The Pittsburgh party entered JR’s, a very popular gay nightclub on the main intersection across the street from the Crossroads Coffee Shop. Inside on the first floor was a huge oval bar with perhaps fifty or sixty people sitting down. Huge video screens played the visuals for music videos playing on the sound system. An old Cher song was on when they walked in.

“This is too loud; let’s go upstairs to the second floor bar for our drinks.” Brian said. To the left of the entrance was a staircase. One guard got in front and the other behind them watching everyone. The patrons were amazed at the new faces that entered with what looked like secret service protection. Upstairs the scene was quieter with the music turned down. The bar was a long patio open chest high wall in front of the club where you could watch people on the streets and the cars driving by.

“This is much nicer. Beer Mel?”

“Sure Justin.” The blond went to the bar and ordered a triple Cosmo, a triple Blue Ribbon Scotch, and an imported beer for Melanie. He gave the bartender a hundred and told him to keep the change. It was the best tip he got tending bar for eight years. The security men ordered Cokes one at a time. Those were no charge. They tip the man a dollar each.

“Wow; you’re really hot. Do you live in Dallas?” A young man in a faded t-shirt and ragged jeans asked Justin.”

“No; we’re from out of town visiting here.”

“My name Dakota; what’s yours?”

“Justin; this is my partner Brian.”

“He’s hot too; want to have a three way?”

“No thank you; we don’t trick out of our relationship.”

“Too bad; you two are the hottest couple we’ve seen here in ages.”

“Oh well; what you do for a living Dakota?”

“I’m an escort on Craig’s List.”

“As in a male sex escort?”

“Yeah; the money’s great. I meet rich businessmen here all the time.”

“Were you approaching us for a pay date?”

“Heck no; you could get me for free.”

“I’m flattered.” Brian said grinning. “The first person we meet in Dallas is a Hunter clone.” Justin laughed.

“He’s talking about a friend who was once a male hustler we know.”

“That’s how I started until I learned to use the net. I went from 20 bucks to 200 for an hour.”

“How old are you?”

“21”

“Honestly”

“19; I got an ID. Don’t rat me out Justin.”

“No problem dude.”

********************

“Hello Toby; I’m Mark.”

“Don’t I know it; I’m really happy to meet you Mark. I can’t wait for your movie to come out.”

“You like Rage?”

“I have every issue made. It’s the best comic ever.” Mark smiled. “Could I get your autograph?”

“I’ll do one better; we’ll make a photo together and I’ll give you a personalized one.”

“Oh wow; the guys at the group will be so jealous of that. Thanks.”

“No problem; I hear you can surf.”

“Yeah; I took lessons at ten. I love it.”

“Jerry will be home in a few hours and we can eat. Are you hungry now?”

“Mom fed me before we left; thank you.” Keith went to the bathroom.

“Toby; let’s talk. How experienced are you with gay sex? Keith’s new at it.”

“Uh; I’ve been with two boys.”

“Have you had anal sex yet?”

“No, I’m a virgin Mark. The idea doesn’t interest me. The older boys in the group hit on me constantly but I know they only want my body. I think 16’s too old for me.”

“Sounds pretty normal; have you been tested recently?”

“I got a physical and tests last month; drug and disease free. I haven’t been with anyone since. All I’ve ever done is safe stuff; jack off together, rub off, kiss, cuddle, give and get head. I don’t want to do the nasty yet.”

“Good; a parent has to be concerned.”

“My dad’s very strict on that stuff. I won’t mess up his trust in me.”

“That’s really smart. I really like your mom.”

“She’s very pretty for a woman.”

“Ha! Yes she is and so are you for a kid.”

“Thanks” Keith came back in the room.

“I know you drilled him Mark; does he pass the dad test?”

“With flying colors Keith. You two are very well matched.”

“We’re going to my room now.”

“Have fun; you got all weekend to get acquainted with each other.”

“Thanks Mark.” Keith took Toby’s hand and led him to the back of the house. Mark had the biggest grin on his face remembering when he was their age not too long ago. The boys were perfect for each other.

Chapter End Notes:

Mr. Hamster needs his nap time.

Review each chapter for him to make details.

jpg

Save